Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 14th March 2

Go down 
+15
shearer
gattuso
Screech Powers
Jimmyb
Doc Brown
man in black
most hated
riley
Lodge
thebear
talbotkeeper
Sparta3
dee_aitcho
Gaz Throops Manager
fozzi
19 posters
AuthorMessage
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Banter for 14th March 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 1:43 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
AC Wigston vs Exeter Arms
Lewis Madelin
Stu Iddisah

Great game and result. Didn't look like Exeter had there full team out today as there were a couple of misfit looking people (who knows). Two good goals from AC today who were the better team in my opinion.

Exeter played in great spirit, but there right winger is a absolute nut. Must of been pissed or high. Never seen any one attempt a throw in then do a forward roll. Brilliant.

Exeters captain was impressive.

The Revoloution is on! Laughing amazing team performance, just shows what happens when you get rid of the bad apples.

harsh for me today to know i was more use holding a dog Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 2:43 pm

Fleckney Athletic Sunday 3-6 Great Wigston

not a great performance by us but did enough for the win, all credit to fleckney who put us under pressure a few times, in the end think the fitness proved vital with us scoring 2 goals in the last 5 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 2:46 pm

5-1 win today but not a great performance by us although never in trouble from the first to the last minute. happy to keep winning though Very Happy

congrats to foxes and ac with there wins today. both good results for them and us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

Too right Danny. Brilliant mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

Hat & Beaver 6 - 5 Sparta Parva Res

We were all over them for the first 30 mins, went 4-0 up. Then crumbled. We barely saw the ball in the second half. credit to Hat & Beaver for keeping their heads up.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

leicester bharat talbot 6 afc beaumont 2
talbot was by far the better side 2-0 up then a own goal and a 30 yard CROSS not a shot found the top corner and stayed 2-2 at half time beaumont had a good chance to take the lead great shot going top corner but was tip over by me that made us start playing the passing game again and found ourself 3-2 up the 5-2 up beaumont had a pen and was save then 6-2 up great game 4 us 4 unbeaten now . well done to beaumont never gave up .
when a ref send u off is he aloud to say i;ve sent u of because he was 100% going to score ref was really poor but not slating him .
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:27 pm

Refs can say what they want.

There untouchable.
Back to top Go down
thebear

thebear

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:40 pm

another win today for the mighty cleansing!!! cleansing for team of the month me thinks
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:49 pm

Humberstone 4 Little Bowden 0

Not as good as it should have been, but enough to take us top
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

stokes cup

magna town 4-2 efc

we went 3 goals up elliott newton with the first leon blaber with the second and me with the 3rd and then we got sloppy i think we already thought we had won the game and e came back with 2 gaols a jay woof og and a kyle morris goal

second half we came out strong and i managed to get on the scoresheet again after that we defended really well and managed to hold out for the win

looking forward to the final now hopefully ill be on the winning side this year
Back to top Go down
most hated

most hated

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

Humberstone top for now but a bunch of chavs...

Fosse will walk the league

Western will walk theres

Wigston utd to go bk to div 1
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:01 pm

turned down exeter v ac wigston as I had a county cup final,,,,wish I had stayed on alliance game now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:16 pm

most hated wrote:

Western will walk theres

Don't think so
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

Lodge wrote:
most hated wrote:

Western will walk theres

Don't think so

Not a bunch, maybe just a couple Smile
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:20 pm

Nearer
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

most hated wrote:

Western will walk theres

All will be revealed with the Fosse v Humbo double header coming up!

If we play anything like how we did today, we will no doubt get absolutely dicked on
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:21 pm

We seem to manage to catch Humbo at their worst, i don't think they'd disagree with that; but from what i've seen 'most hated' is right. I can't see anyone other than you Fosse lads winning the league, strongest team we've played by a long way.

The only team i reckon that come near to them are Magna, but i reckon the sheer number of games that they've got left will cost them any chance of winning the league.

I reckon:

1st - Fosse
2nd - Humberstone
3rd - Magna
4th - Desford
5th - Sporting - which wouldn't be too bad for a team that's spent all season in the bottom 5!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:35 pm

man in black wrote:
turned down exeter v ac wigston as I had a county cup final,,,,wish I had stayed on alliance game now Rolling Eyes

whys that clive Laughing
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:56 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
We seem to manage to catch Humbo at their worst, i don't think they'd disagree with that; but from what i've seen 'most hated' is right. I can't see anyone other than you Fosse lads winning the league, strongest team we've played by a long way.

The only team i reckon that come near to them are Magna, but i reckon the sheer number of games that they've got left will cost them any chance of winning the league.

I reckon:

1st - Fosse
2nd - Humberstone
3rd - Magna
4th - Desford
5th - Sporting - which wouldn't be too bad for a team that's spent all season in the bottom 5!

Wayne you said we would win it because fosse are crap ? lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

We'll beat Humberstone twice (hopefully) and open the door for Sporting to sneak into 2nd Wink
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

you dont want to know fozzi it involves refereeing decisions Razz
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 11:56 pm

man in black wrote:
you dont want to know fozzi it involves refereeing decisions Razz

clive dont be a spoil sport cheers
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:48 am

Wonder what went wrong at Willows also?
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:44 pm

I believe the keeper has stopped playing for Willows, as of last week. That may have contributed to the heavy scoreline.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:49 pm

Well Willows have had 3 keepers that I no of this season.

One is phils brother, the other 2 are both brothers.

And we took there keeper from last season, although now he's had to retire due to injury.
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:52 pm

Yeah, was referring to his young brother Alex. Decent keeper, but taking a few weeks off, so i hear.
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

wer has my posts gone ?
take it its been removed !
was it that bad ?
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 6:08 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
We'll beat Humberstone twice (hopefully) and open the door for Sporting to sneak into 2nd Wink

we need to play 10x better than last couple of games to even give you boys a match
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:19 pm

gattuso wrote:
Screech Powers wrote:

I reckon:

1st - Fosse
2nd - Humberstone
3rd - Magna
4th - Desford

Wayne you said we would win it because fosse are crap ? lol

2nd seems about right see how sunday gos who knows we might actually have a good game for a change lol!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

I like reading the match reports section on a Sunday,.except for when you put my name down wrong..?!?

Dean Martin,..I never could sing Embarassed confused
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 6:09 pm

most hated wrote:

Western will walk theres

we will see about that one after the royals take them to bits on there own patch this sunday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 6:58 pm

Duane wrote:
I like reading the match reports section on a Sunday,.except for when you put my name down wrong..?!?

Can't see the problem Deano Wink
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Moderator wrote:
Duane wrote:

Can't see the problem Deano Wink

Nice save El Moderator,...like it,..lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th March 2   Banter for 14th March 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 14th March 2
Page 1 of 1