Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 14th February

Go down 
+24
wiggoboy
ben
RM05
super polska
ginner
Rutland boy
funtime frankie
johnmeode
hoof merchant
Sparky
talbotkeeper
gilly
THE MAGICIAN
Gaz Throops Manager
ex ressys bossman
Polska legend II
Lodge
Ivan Drago
dee_aitcho
Minty
shearer
fozzi
harvey
Aussie Owl
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:23 pm

Why did you wn - Why did you lose?

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Fri 19 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvey

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

willows 4 west end united 4

great result for us,as we were 4-2 down with 15min to go but everyone stuck with it and worked hard for each other,lost count of how many times we hit the crossbar-posts,fair to say it could of gone either way tho,well reffed by john farrel
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

western 5-0 Ac

a more even game this time around, they scored a couple in the last 10. if we had scored the peno we got given then it might have been a different story.

great banter from the western lot as i recieved my only valentines present from them.

a deserved victory for western and its now all thiers to lose.

see you soon danny baby Razz

p.s. did talbot lose?
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

who score for advance,
i think now that they will win all comp in front off them all 4
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:15 pm

fozzi wrote:
western 5-0 Ac

a more even game this time around, they scored a couple in the last 10. if we had scored the peno we got given then it might have been a different story.

great banter from the western lot as i recieved my only valentines present from them.

p.s. did talbot lose?

emotional mate. we drew 2-2 with talbot. had only 9 men until late last night. we just battled as best we could really.
got a couple coming back next week, should be more solid.

2nd game in goal for me in a row. its boring, i dont know how regular keepers do it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:30 pm

fozzi wrote:
western 5-0 Ac

p.s. did talbot lose?

cheers fozzi, like you say all good banter between the 2 clubs, hope you enjoy your choc's pal Laughing
not quite the valentines masacare you predicted though Laughing

we wasnt at our best today but all credit to ac they didnt let us intimidate them this time like last time and really made a good game of it. agree with fozz saying if that peno went in it could have either way but once the 2nd went in there was only going to be one winner with mitch warner racking up another 4 goals today rounded off with his younger brother toby bringing the total to 5. overall really happy with the result and sends us into our semi final with magna full of confidence on the back of a 7-0 and 5-0 in sucsessive weeks.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:56 pm

Agree with the points completly, maybe if the goal was given which was a dubious off side.

Banter....hmmm more like AC gave it and Western just kicked off and wanted to fight.

Great game though, very proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:00 pm

Wouldnt say we wanted to fight dee, maybe some of my lads do need to chill a little but when they give me 100% every week il not complain too much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:02 pm

harvey wrote:
willows 4 west end united 4

great result for us,as we were 4-2 down with 15min to go but everyone stuck with it and worked hard for each other,lost count of how many times we hit the crossbar-posts,fair to say it could of gone either way tho,well reffed by john farrel

great result today harvey well done lads and cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:03 pm

wafc wrote:
Wouldnt say we wanted to fight dee, maybe some of my lads do need to chill a little but when they give me 100% every week il not complain too much!

Just think a couple need to chill out.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

Hood Park 0-7 Humberstone R

Shame for the lads, all worked very hard in the game today! Probably deserved a goal or two but we couldn't finish a hot dinner today let alone a goalscoring chance.

Enjoyable game, Humbo gaffer sent for swearing, was all a bit strange in the end!

Massive improvement after losing the away game 16-2 earlier in the season!!! Interested to hear whether the Humb players saw any improvements from us ?
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

Mr Drago - definate improvement. Kept the ball better and made good use of the big pitch. Competed well too. We appreciate the support that your management are going to put in for Shaun's sending off appeal, as it was a ridiculous decision on a day when both sides didnt make a bad challenge and everyone tried to play football. Someone wanted to be noticed throughout!!

All the best for the season.

By the way, that Mark Gifford is so overrated, dont you agree??
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

shearer wrote:
who score for advance,
i think now that they will win all comp in front off them all 4

Reece Lester 2 and Simon Goodman
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

my boys got a doing again another quality show ov football but no end product, good to see the firsts winning well again team to beat in div 3, all good in the sticks
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:42 pm

GT 7-0 Great Wigston

We were poor for the complete game, the score line could have been alot higher, no compliants with the score, hoping that it may actually give us that kick up the arse and hope for 100% better against webbys next week
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:50 pm

Advance Couriers 3 Notts wmc 2

Just like to say well done to Advance Couriers for reaching the final and we wish you all the best of luck in that final.

Quality side which we new you would be but I reckon you know you were in a game today.

Again, all the best for the final and I hope you go on to win it even if its just so we can say we lost to the winners.

Thought players like Stu Spencer, Reece Lester and Wheeler were a right handful but I think you would agree we gave you something to think about also.........

I'm sure you aint seen the last of us.....
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm

5.0 to the wallies today ,great result for us sending us top .and i know fozzy was looking forward to his chocs haha
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:15 pm

AFC Beaumont 2
Leicester Bharat Talbot 2

would like to say thanks to the ref 4 not turning up ringing up at 10;50 to say he not coming . so our manager had to ref and gave them a pen which was right then gave us a free kick when it should have bin a pen but no complaints with the result a draw fair result and well done to western 4 beating a.c wigston 5-0 where fozzi we might be going down but we want to go down but ur not winning the league are u . this is no desrespect to a.c wigston it pointed at fozzi as he is one big (.)
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

Delighted with our draw today, 4-2 behing with 5 mins left and showed some fight to pull it back.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:18 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

would like to say thanks to the ref 4 not turning up ringing up at 10;50 to say he not coming . so our manager had to ref and gave them a pen which was right then gave us a free kick when it should have bin a pen but no complaints with the result a draw fair result and well done to western 4 beating a.c wigston 5-0 where fozzi we might be going down but we want to go down but ur not winning the league are u . this is no desrespect to a.c wigston it pointed at fozzi as he is one big (.)

your a dick. I'd rather finish top 5 than go down.

Na-night
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 5:55 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

Na-night

i might be a dick but am not the 1 giving it the big 1 am i so u finish 5th when ur bin top since sept that good but we have bin in the botton 2 all season so who care but we will help u finish 5th when we beat u at our place till then keep losing and we try and win 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:10 pm

ex ressys bossman wrote:
my boys got a doing again another quality show ov football but no end product, good to see the firsts winning well again team to beat in div 3, all good in the sticks

dont worry we will Cool
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:25 pm

maybe! but wat i've saw ov r firsts this season u've got ur work cut out, watched them go out the county cup recently to countesthorpe, that was a well battled game and could have gone eitherway, there'l be in the mix at the end ov the season they played some nice football and had a good turn out to watch them, the main difference wiv the firsts this year is the 3 new lads that have come in and a reserves side to raid for the odd player, not many other teams in that league hav that luxury when things start gettin hard, and lookin at the league it looks like its gonna be tight so beatin the teams around u looks key, sorry ac but i think countesthorpe western and (maybe) willows and sunbury wiv a each chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:34 pm

yeah should be an interesting run in although if willows keep throwing away points like they are then they could be out of it in a couple of weeks fully expect ourselves countesthorpe and on current form exeter to be in the mix come the end of the season. let the games commence!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:38 pm

gilly wrote:
5.0 to the wallies today ,great result for us sending us top .and i know fozzy was looking forward to his chocs haha

dont worry about breakfast when you come to us Laughing
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:42 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

that must be the best compliment iv had all day thanks mate. Laughing is that symbol supposed to be a breast? cheers

"your not gunna win the league" how is that aimed at me and not ac? you saying were a 1 man team Laughing

looking forward to our chats on corners mr talbot keeper. Laughing
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

ex ressys bossman wrote:
maybe! but wat i've saw ov r firsts this season u've got ur work cut out, watched them go out the county cup recently to countesthorpe, that was a well battled game and could have gone eitherway, there'l be in the mix at the end ov the season they played some nice football and had a good turn out to watch them, the main difference wiv the firsts this year is the 3 new lads that have come in and a reserves side to raid for the odd player, not many other teams in that league hav that luxury when things start gettin hard, and lookin at the league it looks like its gonna be tight so beatin the teams around u looks key, sorry ac but i think countesthorpe western and (maybe) willows and sunbury wiv a each chance

would you like to name any other teams in the promotion hunt? Laughing
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

Na-night

i might be a dick but am not the 1 giving it the big 1 am i so u finish 5th when ur bin top since sept that good but we have bin in the botton 2 all season so who care but we will help u finish 5th when we beat u at our place till then keep losing and we try and win 1

hmmm top all season or bottom two all season, decisions come tough these days.

whats next baked beans or spaghetti hoops?
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

Baked beans. Just having some on toast with cheese on top!!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

Lodge wrote:

cheers what a man. valentines day special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm

get some salad cream on that lodge!! its a taste sensation!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 6:49 pm

wafc wrote:
get some salad cream on that lodge!! its a taste sensation!

or some drummers and waffles with them. tongue
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

all we hear on is div 3 banter,if you cant get a side at ayelstone wot chance hav u got on sundays,not saying you bigged yourself up but all in all you thought you were better than you were!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:17 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
AFC Beaumont 2

Na-night

Is this the same talbot keeper we smashed ten past!

Fozzi is a centre half and he's still a better keeper than you kid.

Bore off
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

hoof merchant wrote:
all we hear on is div 3 banter,if you cant get a side at ayelstone wot chance hav u got on sundays,not saying you bigged yourself up but all in all you thought you were better than you were!

I think AC are doing well for a brand new side that have had no end of problems with players not turning up etc.

I think it was people on this forum that built AC up, think Dan and fozz expected it to be a tough season
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:23 pm

johnmeode wrote:
hoof merchant wrote:

I think AC are doing well for a brand new side that have had no end of problems with players not turning up etc.

I think it was people on this forum that built AC up, think Dan and fozz expected it to be a tough season
fair play then credit where credits due, middle table would be a good effort for them then
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

fozzi wrote:
Lodge wrote:

cheers what a man. valentines day special.
Yes. Her present did cost over £400 though, and she decided on tonight's banquet!!
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:34 pm

glenfield town 2-1 birstall rangers ,all credit to birsrtall worked there socks off,but dominated for 80 per cent of the game,got the win but a great cup tie,waiting on a semi now gt or wigston please
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

GT I think
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:53 pm

fozzi wrote:
ex ressys bossman wrote:

would you like to name any other teams in the promotion hunt? Laughing
He's just saying it's all very open and he's right. Lot of games left too, should be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 14th February   Banter for 14th February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 14th February
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next