Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April

Go down 
+10
Hairy Hebrew!
Fishandchips
Hellboy
Paulo
scottyh
Hellboy's child
Widds
Polska legend II
Polingtons
Gordon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 6:08 pm

A thread to cover another two evenings of matches

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 7:57 pm

Nri 1 v thurmaston wmp 5

Tyler sibson 2
Ryan whatley
Eddie appo
Jamie sharman
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 8:55 pm

royal oak 3 aylestone athletic 3
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:12 pm

Advance Couriers 4 GT 1
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:08 am

Polingtons wrote:
Nri 1 v thurmaston wmp 5

Tyler sibson 2
Ryan whatley
Eddie appo
Jamie sharman

cheers for the game, your lads were absolutely sound. Your number 10 and 16 were very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 8:12 am

Nice 2 know someone thinks our lads r sound, getting tyler in is a big bonus,
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 8:53 am

Which one was Tyler? The stocky lad?
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 9:04 am

Striker, slim one
Back to top Go down
Hellboy's child

Hellboy's child

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 9:25 am

Went to look at the second half of the oak/aylestone game last night and to be fair to both teams a well fought battle until the end. Two own goals due to the pressure from aylestone (who looked dangerous on the ball) and oak's third abit lucky but still it's a goal. A brilliant save from oaks keeper to stop aylestone from scoring there 4th. Both teams had to fight the wind and hard ground. For me oak's left side look decent and know how to knock it about abit but really if aylestone's back four play like they did know wonder they have one of the best defensive records of the league. (who was the big lad playing left centre back,he wasent playing when we played you last,he could have made a difference to the score line) cannot wait for the 1st of may will be a real challenge for both oak and ourselves. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season. My prediction oak or aylestone for the title.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 10:47 am

i went 2 watch oak aylestone 2 gd game with loads goals both looked gd sides could c oak were obviously missing few and the wind didnt help either draw fair result i think if anything aylestone may have nicked the winner
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 10:55 am

Hellboy's child wrote:
Went to look at the second half of the oak/aylestone game last night and to be fair to both teams a well fought battle until the end. Two own goals due to the pressure from aylestone (who looked dangerous on the ball) and oak's third abit lucky but still it's a goal. A brilliant save from oaks keeper to stop aylestone from scoring there 4th. Both teams had to fight the wind and hard ground. For me oak's left side look decent and know how to knock it about abit but really if aylestone's back four play like they did know wonder they have one of the best defensive records of the league. (who was the big lad playing left centre back,he wasent playing when we played you last,he could have made a difference to the score line) cannot wait for the 1st of may will be a real challenge for both oak and ourselves. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season. My prediction oak or aylestone for the title.

y cant u wait for the 1st of may ????
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:00 am

great own goal scored as well!! i would have been proud of the finish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:15 am

Hellboy's child wrote:

taking by wat u have said ur from royalist then the result is big for u on may the 1st and u could still win the title u beat aylestone earlier in season 8-2 aswell and obviously big lad never played at the back for them
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:31 am

Polingtons wrote:
Nice 2 know someone thinks our lads r sound, getting tyler in is a big bonus,

That makes you sound like you might have been a bit worried, everyone can behave when committee members are about, lets see how things progress. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:36 am

scottyh wrote:
i went 2 watch oak aylestone 2 gd game with loads goals both looked gd sides could c oak were obviously missing few and the wind didnt help either draw fair result i think if anything aylestone may have nicked the winner

I thought this texting style grammar wasn't allowed to be used on the forum? its very lazy, and it makes the forum look like a load of school kids are using it bad.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 11:38 am

Hellboy's child wrote:
Went to look at the second half of the oak/aylestone game last night

Not a fan of eggheads then?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 12:04 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Hellboy's child wrote:
Went to look at the second half of the oak/aylestone game last night

Not a fan of eggheads then?

Think he's more of a pointless man myself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 1:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
scottyh wrote:

I thought this texting style grammar wasn't allowed to be used on the forum? its very lazy, and it makes the forum look like a load of school kids are using it bad.

yeah very bad it is but its habbit sorry pal
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 5:41 pm

Oak 3-3 aylestone

Scorers
Shaun Doyle (2)
Daniel Frost

Was happy to get 11 on the pitch for 6.15! Subs did arrive eventually which was a massive bonus for us of late!
Conditions were at possibly there worst last night. Pitch bobbly to flip with no grass and the wind last night was terrible. Both teams had to deal with it and each team had a good half with the wind behind them.
We started the game not bad hitting the bar from a 30 yarder. Aylestone then went up the other end and got a very soft penalty which they blasted well wide. We then hit cruise control and were 3-1 up at half time. Disappointed gifting them their first with a poor back pass header which didn't have the legs on i
We also lost coxy In the first half with a bad injury!
Second Half we suffered and could not deal with the wind! Were unfortunate I my eyes the way the own goals went in but Aylestone put us under some good pressure!

Certainly a game of two halves! Congrats to Aylestone for getting g back into the game

We may have a couple of players back to boost our numbers for the weekend so fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 10:04 am

Thurmo for me probably best team we have faced, I had as strong as a team I can put out but we were totally out classed. This season has been a right struggle for us and it's told after some of the thumpings we have endured.

Not looking forward to another hammering from Thurmo at the end of the season because they have some serious players in their ranks.

All the best for the run in and the end of the season fight between Azzurri and Thurmo will be interesting to see. , good luck both teams, may the best team be crowned Champs.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 10:07 am

should add a bit of quality and spice to the Prem next season if they finish 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 10:16 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Thurmo for me probably best team we have faced, I had as strong as a team I can put out but we were totally out classed. This season has been a right struggle for us and it's told after some of the thumpings we have endured.

Not looking forward to another hammering from Thurmo at the end of the season because they have some serious players in their ranks.

All the best for the run in and the end of the season fight between Azzurri and Thurmo will be interesting to see. , good luck both teams, may the best team be crowned Champs.

Have to agree with you Malc Thurmo are the best team we have played all season and that's including prem teams we've played in cup and teams in county cup! Obviously we want to win the league but I'd have no shame in finishing 2nd to them if that's what happens
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 11:10 am

They had players missing wednesday aswell, lucky enough they signed a couple of that play in another league 2 help out
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:22 pm

Royal Oak 10 Global 1
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

lks 4-5 white eagles there goes r slim chance of winning the league well done 2 eagles for not giving we lead 3 times in the game and at 4-1 up thought we had done enough but eagles stubborn side they carry on til final whistle we played some good football when getting the lead but hit the self destruct button this is y we have lost 6 games this season good luck to the rest of the teams at the top that will fight it out shame it isnt us

simmy jules
ray hawksley
dave parkes
jack williams
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:33 pm

LDA 4 - 2 Monsell

Smith
Downing
Coupland
Granger

Not a bad result to do the double over Monsell.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:34 pm

LBT 7 MJR 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:35 pm

LDA 4 Monsell 2
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:36 pm

Talbot 7-1MJR
Say it again Talbot best team in this league. Will gonga best player in league closely followed by tom smith.

Good set of lads and great goals
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 8:44 pm

St marks 2 fleckney 1
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:34 pm

Fairfield Dynamo 1 Magna Town 2012 1
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 7:47 am

Star and garter v prem?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 8:54 am

Star & Garter 4 Premier Sports Travel 0

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Results/Results%202012-2013/Results%20Weeks/Results%20This%20Week.html
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 2:32 pm

Lol...how they miss me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 8:56 am

Prem sports all gone long in the tooth now. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 17April and Friday 19 April
Page 1 of 1