Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May

Go down 
+23
FC POCHIN
talbotkeeper
hotshot66
Pretty Boy
cardhappy
CSKA17
oily
sgoodman
Paulo
Hairy Hebrew!
whiteeagles
Hellboy
dezza
Widds
Fishandchips
Sparta3
I luv Edna in Emmerdale
Rajiv14
karljackoLKS
Polska legend II
man in black
Skeems
Gordon
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 3:42 pm

A fair number of evening games this week - before Leicester City Council on Sunday, close down for the season, the majority of the pitches within their jurisdiction,

Last edited by Gordon on Wed 08 May 2013, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 8:46 pm

FC Azzurri 3-1 Thurmaston WMP 2009

FC Azzurri Division 1 champions
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 8:59 pm

LKS 3
ROYAL OAK 7
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 9:33 pm

confirmed
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 9:33 pm

LKS 3 AFC Royal Oak 7
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 9:39 pm

One more win and Oak win Div 6 title
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 9:44 pm

man in black wrote:
LKS 3
ROYAL OAK 7

no complaints about the result, was a really good game considering both sides were missing a lot of players, oaks finishing and set plays were top notch though so scored some decent goals.
As for the ref ....... i`m lost for words, i try and be positive with every post i put on here without slating any teams or persons, but tonights ref was unreal!!
Only he can tell you why he gave some of the decisions he did, was giving free kicks for fun and i don`t think either side knew whose free kick it was and what it was for.
But anyway, ive said most of the season that Oak would win the title and they deserve it, wish we could play like them when we are short of players!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 9:48 pm

CPR 1 LBT 0

Gaz Jolly with the only goal
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 10:17 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
man in black wrote:
LKS 3
ROYAL OAK 7

no complaints about the result, was a really good game considering both sides were missing a lot of players, oaks finishing and set plays were top notch though so scored some decent goals.
As for the ref ....... i`m lost for words, i try and be positive with every post i put on here without slating any teams or persons, but tonights ref was unreal!!
Only he can tell you why he gave some of the decisions he did, was giving free kicks for fun and i don`t think either side knew whose free kick it was and what it was for.
But anyway, ive said most of the season that Oak would win the title and they deserve it, wish we could play like them when we are short of players!!

appreciate that players are not always going to agree with decisions,,tried to explain but some players didnt want to know,,,pressure on both teams was evident during the game and there could have been more cards than there was,,,,that aside do appreciate the way you have critcised me,,,,,not personal but showing respect while not complementing,,,,
Back to top Go down
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 11:45 pm

Have to say it was a veritable feast of football for the neutral observer, albeit a game ruined by some God-awful decisions and an inability by the Referee to stamp his authority on the game early on. Granted, petulance was shown by both set's of players although the lesser of two evils being Royal Oaks centre mid , he was the first to see yellow for it?! Also the first half (indirect) free-kick that should have been a pen (given for obstruction?!) was laughable! Although in fairness probably trying to avoid the proverbial hitting the fan in a home created pressure cooker atmosphere. I think he got L.K.S'S pen spot on (no pun intended) and Oak's diminutive right back was lucky not to get a booking, plaudits go to the fella who reacted quickest to their resulting save to dispatch. Some well taken goals at both ends and if L.K.S. can keep their players for next season should have a good pop at it. Hard to see Oak fluffing their lines now but good luck to them, as we all know, it's a funny old game!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:41 am

man in black wrote:
appreciate that players are not always going to agree with decisions,,tried to explain but some players didnt want to know,,,pressure on both teams was evident during the game and there could have been more cards than there was,,,,that aside do appreciate the way you have critcised me,,,,,not personal but showing respect while not complementing,,,,

I luv Edna in Emmerdale wrote:
Have to say it was a veritable feast of football for the neutral observer, albeit a game ruined by some God-awful decisions and an inability by the Referee to stamp his authority on the game early on.

That didn't last long!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:54 am

S&G Sec wrote:

Congratulations to Azzurri!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 12:04 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
man in black wrote:

I luv Edna in Emmerdale wrote:
Have to say it was a veritable feast of football for the neutral observer, albeit a game ruined by some God-awful decisions and an inability by the Referee to stamp his authority on the game early on.

That didn't last long!

Read on, it's more of a respectful observation than a disrespectful slating.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 10:40 pm

Have sent congratulations to Azzuri, but Will say publicly, best team we have played, and decent bunch of lads, although i nearly bagged two against them so god knows how they Will do against prem class opponents ;-)
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:47 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

Congratulations to Azzurri!

Cheers mate! Have you wrapped up div 2 yet??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:49 pm

a point tonight and they will
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:49 pm

Widds wrote:
Have sent congratulations to Azzuri, but Will say publicly, best team we have played, and decent bunch of lads, although i nearly bagged two against them so god knows how they Will do against prem class opponents ;-)

Thanks for the nice words widds,as for you nearly scoring 2 goals that's because you were the BIGGEST threat our defenders have come across this season haha you were decent upfront to be fair
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:50 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
a point tonight and they will

Well good luck to MDH tonight then
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:51 pm

i'd rather they lose tonight and win Sunday... Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:53 pm

They playing you then???
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:54 pm

Embarassed fraid so...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 3:08 pm

Its not over yet.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 3:25 pm

the fat lady has cleared her throat and on the final verse
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 3:39 pm

"Roberto Mancini" last year. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 3:58 pm

Cheers dezza, I think we need 1 win from our last 3 to be sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 8:13 pm

Couriers 3-1 S&G
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 8:19 pm

Polska 2 MDH 4
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 8:20 pm

Enderby 11 NRI 0
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 8:40 pm

Hat and beaver 1 white eagles 1
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 8:41 pm

Hat & Beaver 1-1 White Eagles

Zoran Micic

Well done referee, giving a 90th minute penalty to Hat & Beaver after the ball is blasted at our player from 3 yards away, hits him under the armpit, at least 3 yards outside the box. Worst decision I've ever seen. Fuming and he thoroughly enjoyed making the decision and booking our players after. Well played ref.

Ref was Clive Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:01 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic

Well done referee, giving a 90th minute penalty to Hat & Beaver after the ball is blasted at our player from 3 yards away, hits him under the armpit, at least 3 yards outside the box. Worst decision I've ever seen. Fuming and he thoroughly enjoyed making the decision and booking our players after. Well played ref.

Ref was Clive Bruce.

Doesnt sound like hes having the beet of weeks Shocked
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:07 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Zoran Micic

Ref was Clive Bruce.

Doesnt sound like hes having the beet of weeks Shocked
No, he's had a cracking week! £60!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:08 pm

Desford 1-0 Bees Knees
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:47 pm

Congratulations to MDH
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 10:10 pm

Last edited by man in black on Fri 03 May 2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 10:13 pm

Superfly 3 fairfield 1
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 10:28 pm

Prem Sports 4 Glenfield 3
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 10:35 pm

We lost 11-0 to a very good Enderby. They should have challenged even better for the league, excellent team
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 11:04 pm

Well done m.d.h good season mate.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 6:32 am

Widds wrote:
We lost 11-0 to a very good Enderby. They should have challenged even better for the league, excellent team

Enderby are a good side!! Play some very nice football
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May   Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 1 May and Friday 3 May
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next