Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 14 April

Go down 
+21
whiteeagles
Widds
man in black
bulwellian
wheel1
Hellboy
Saviour
BUSFC Zack
GT
Plough new boy
scottyh
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
johnmeode
CSKA17
Jimmyb
allen654
g72
the harrow wookie
Polingtons
Gordon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 1:58 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
we can concentrate on the title push with a few very difficult games coming up.

Oh... i see Polska might have helped you out a little bit yesterday, credit where credits due. silent

we try our best!

from memory I think MDH certainly have us, Fairfield and Kilworth to play in the title run in. I would have classed them as difficult games (well, certainly 2 of them!)
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 3:01 pm

We do have a tough run in with Webbys, Fairfield, Kilworth, Polska, Magna and Horse left to play, won't be taking any of them for granted

I think Fairfield and Kilworth still have to play each other too.

It was a good result this week for Polska, keeps them in the mix - still a lot of football to be played in a short space of time so who knows what will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:05 pm

Div 5

Niffy 3-2 Pochin

Pochin Goals: Shaun Burden (2)

Last game of the season, 3 key players missing, but we wanted to go out on a good note, awkward wind to play in, struggled to play our own game in fairness but credit to Niffy they have won 5 on the spin now for a reason.

Nice to get a couple of goals, been a season to forget for me. Looking forward to next season, some new faces and hopefully a bit of a better time of it.

All the best for the rest of the season to Niffy
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:17 pm

Thanks to whoever edited my original post so that it now makes little sense. Also would be nice if I was notified that you were editing it and the reasons why.

If the post is so controversial that no one should be reading it then you might want to edit the posts later in the thread where it has been quoted. Cheers Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2013, 5:19 pm

Bucko wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Thurmaston 3 - 2 Fosse City

Thurmaston alot cleverer than last time we played them.

Went in 2-1 up at half time but in truth we never turned up second half after some 'excitement' at the end of the first half.

Thurmo have a cracking team, it's a shame they don't concentrate fully on actually playing football. Last minute winner was a little bit annoying but to be honest I think we are all relieved that this season is now over.

All the best to Thurmo in trying to topple Azzurri, I personally hope they don't manage it.

Fosse scorers Jamie Barnett & Nathan Williams.

we fully deserved the win

Show me where I said otherwise...

Did you deserve to finish the game (or even half of it) with a full quota of 11 men on the pitch?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 7:16 am

no agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 14 April    Banter - Sunday 14 April  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 14 April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2