Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 28 April

Go down 
+20
LFC for Life !!
Hairy Hebrew!
Polingtons
Paul Daniels
whiteeagles
dezza
Jimmyb
GazLCFC
the cat
Pretty Boy
karljackoLKS
Fishandchips
bulwellian
Skeems
Jedster
braveheart
CSKA17
Plough new boy
allen654
Gordon
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 28 April  Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

Games, games and more games - still got the energy for the closing weeks?

Last edited by Gordon on Wed 01 May 2013, 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 1:35 pm

Wigston Fields 0 - 3 CSKA Sporting

Lost to the ironically named 'sporting' as they were anything but sporting today. They have got some good players with skill and pace and battlers to there credit. The young referee didnt help the situation missing a lot of off the ball incidents and some blatant fouls. He did send a sporting player off and book another one but this came too late for our liking. The game itself was had a tight opening with both teams not creating a lot. A few half chances for us and a great block from a sporting defender prevented us going 1-0 up. A free kick was swung in for sporting after about 30 minutes and our keeper parried the ball to which a sporting player was first to react and score. The game settled down again and we pushed forward and dominated play. Some foul language from their defender to our striker wasnt dealt with by the referee and this fired things up after our player won a 50/50 ball to which there player kicked out at ours. The referee did nothing, claiming he didnt see the incident. Just before the break a long ball over the top was squared along the six yard box for an easy tap in. 2-0 sporting at the break. A quick fire third after the break killed us off but we kept going and created numerous chances we just couldn't finish. The sporting player who had kicked out earlier in the game was sent off with about 20 minutes to go after grabbing our player (the same one in fact) by the throat after some biting at the ankles trying to win the ball. Again we pushed but just couldn't score. Just wasnt our day today.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 1:54 pm

Unlucky Luke. When we played them they was not very sporting. Started with our lad fouling there player through on goal but keeper would prob get there anyway ref gave free kick just outside area, so they was kicking off saying should be red card and asking for him to be sent off. Then Gaz over ruled ref said was in area and award penalty. None off them said thanks for his honesty and was still trying to get our lad sent off. Then because ref gave no card started kicking out trying to stir things. And to top it off kept disallowing perfectly good goals.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 1:54 pm

Unlucky Luke. When we played them they was not very sporting. Started with our lad fouling there player through on goal but keeper would prob get there anyway ref gave free kick just outside area, so they was kicking off saying should be red card and asking for him to be sent off. Then Gaz over ruled ref said was in area and award penalty. None off them said thanks for his honesty and was still trying to get our lad sent off. Then because ref gave no card started kicking out trying to stir things. And to top it off kept disallowing perfectly good goals.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 2:00 pm

Yea it's not good for Sunday morning football when all we want to do is play football. They were so arrogant about it too. Hopefully wont be in there Division next season! Our game had a few heated moments on Friday but wasnt that bad, today was just ridiculous
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 2:30 pm

Harrow 0 - 2 Carnabys

Scrappy game really in which we struggled to really get going.2nd half played a little bit more football, think harrow had more of the ball, but most of their efforts were long range ones. felt we were q threat when we got in their third, and missed chances to kill off the game. However a wins a win and we'll take it at this stage of the season.
Back to top Go down
braveheart

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 2:31 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Harrow 0 - 2 Carnabys

Scrappy game really in which we struggled to really get going.2nd half played a little bit more football, think harrow had more of the ball, but most of their efforts were long range ones. felt we were q threat when we got in their third, and missed chances to kill off the game. However a wins a win and we'll take it at this stage of the season.

i agree wasnt the greatest of games our finishing was terrible
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 2:42 pm

Oscars2-0 prem... 3 clean sheets on the bounce(something must be wrong) hard fought game decided by who gpt the first goal. good luck to prem great bunch of lads and all the best for your final, hope you boys win it!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 3:00 pm

Star & Garter 8-1 Glenfield Town

Jake Limbert (3)
George Himan (2)
Kieran Linnett (2) - one very debatable - hit the post and then hit the keeper - one for the dubious goals committee
Lee Linnett

Comfortable win, Glenny reduced to 10 after about 10 minutes for dissent and we quickly built a lead.

An important game for the goal difference as this league could easily come down to that.

Couriers on Friday
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 3:09 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Wigston Fields 0 - 3 CSKA Sporting

Lost to the ironically named 'sporting' as they were anything but sporting today. They have got some good players with skill and pace and battlers to there credit. The young referee didnt help the situation missing a lot of off the ball incidents and some blatant fouls. He did send a sporting player off and book another one but this came too late for our liking. The game itself was had a tight opening with both teams not creating a lot. A few half chances for us and a great block from a sporting defender prevented us going 1-0 up. A free kick was swung in for sporting after about 30 minutes and our keeper parried the ball to which a sporting player was first to react and score. The game settled down again and we pushed forward and dominated play. Some foul language from their defender to our striker wasnt dealt with by the referee and this fired things up after our player won a 50/50 ball to which there player kicked out at ours. The referee did nothing, claiming he didnt see the incident. Just before the break a long ball over the top was squared along the six yard box for an easy tap in. 2-0 sporting at the break. A quick fire third after the break killed us off but we kept going and created numerous chances we just couldn't finish. The sporting player who had kicked out earlier in the game was sent off with about 20 minutes to go after grabbing our player (the same one in fact) by the throat after some biting at the ankles trying to win the ball. Again we pushed but just couldn't score. Just wasnt our day today.

Agree, just not our day. Feel we were tired and not fired up enough for the game. Fridays derby probably took it out of us. TBH they had a couple of good players but we never got the ball down to feet enough. If we had been playing our style of football we could and more than likely should have won. They had 3 opportunities and finished.
5th position is now the best we can look for now.

Well done Carnabys for getting a win which has been eluding them of late!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 3:21 pm

Kilworth 0-5 MDH Knights

Kilworth had a lot of Acadamy players today, some of which will be cracking players in a few years, truth is today though we were relatively comfortable all morning. It took us a long time to get the opener perhaps over playing a little at times in and around their box. We eventually got a 10 minutes into the second half lead when Will Arnolds shot was blocked and bounced favourably for Barby to Volley in, Sim Thomas came of the bench to double the lead with a neat turn and drive from the edge of the box, Mikey Smith scored a third charging forward from the back before curling into the far post with his weaker foot, Stevens also come off the bench to head home Barby's cross from 6 yards, Arnold completed the scoring after going round the keeper. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and had a very end of season vibe to it but for us it was job done against a tricky opposition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

Global Ath 3 LKS 3

We started this game with pretty much the side we started the season with, being that we could have 2 reserve sides with the amount of players we have signed on it was slightly disappointing, however a lot were through injury so will let them off.
Thats the excuses done, but no excuses for the performance, i thought we bossed the game to be honest, there keeper pulled off some cracking saves.
But 3 defensive mistakes gifted them 3 goals, which they probably deserved because they did battle from start to finish.
If we could play Global every week i would be happy, there was no arguing between both teams when a foul was committed etc ... they were top lads and we wish them well
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 3:56 pm

Prem had a quality goal keeper today, best ive seen in years on a sunday morning! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 6:34 pm

There is now talk that 'the cats' days are over for prem
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:13 pm

Hahaha no bite coming from me pal
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:32 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
Global Ath 3 LKS 3

We started this game with pretty much the side we started the season with, being that we could have 2 reserve sides with the amount of players we have signed on it was slightly disappointing, however a lot were through injury so will let them off.
Thats the excuses done, but no excuses for the performance, i thought we bossed the game to be honest, there keeper pulled off some cracking saves.
But 3 defensive mistakes gifted them 3 goals, which they probably deserved because they did battle from start to finish.
If we could play Global every week i would be happy, there was no arguing between both teams when a foul was committed etc ... they were top lads and we wish them well

Cheers Karljacko, for 10/15 after halftime I thought we could get more from the game, then we let you back in. We had chances but need that bit more confidence to play at pace. We seemed to want to hang on to the ball rather than look for the early pass.
We could tell you we're missing a few from our last games and we took confidence from that and that your boys were getting at each other a little after we scored to make it 1-2.

Both our games have been played in good spirit, apart from a couple of comments, with good banter from the side lines.

Hang on to Ray Hawkesly and you will do alright in whatever division you are in next season.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:57 pm

Fosse City 4 - 5 Azzurri

Decent performance from ourselves to end the season considering we had 5 regulars missing including our keeper, meaning I had to do a job in net.

Went 2 up inside the first 20 minutes and could possibly have been more before Azzurri came back with 2 very fortuitous goals. They then went ahead before we hit back just before half time with a penalty.

Fosse then took a 4-3 lead straight after half time. After that we really didn't seem to get the rub of the green. Azzurri got 2 soft penalties, 1 scored, 1 saved and then a controversial late winner.

Thanks to Azzurri for supplying both linesman as we were so short of numbers, man of the match has to go to Dezza for his assist for the winning goal Razz

Anyway, an entertaining game and a big improvement on last weeks embarassment. Look forward to facing Azzurri again next season in the premiership.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 8:59 pm

GazLCFC wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
Global Ath 3 LKS 3

Cheers Karljacko, for 10/15 after halftime I thought we could get more from the game, then we let you back in. We had chances but need that bit more confidence to play at pace. We seemed to want to hang on to the ball rather than look for the early pass.
We could tell you we're missing a few from our last games and we took confidence from that and that your boys were getting at each other a little after we scored to make it 1-2.

Both our games have been played in good spirit, apart from a couple of comments, with good banter from the side lines.

Hang on to Ray Hawkesly and you will do alright in whatever division you are in next season.

to be honest mate, as todays goalkeeper, i just think your strikers need a bit more confidence, there was loads of times today when they should of shot but had about 2 or 3 extra touches, or went 1 on 1 with me then passed when they should of shot, i was surprised!! get them to start shooting, you will be ok haha!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 9:13 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Fosse City 4 - 5 Azzurri

Decent performance from ourselves to end the season considering we had 5 regulars missing including our keeper, meaning I had to do a job in net.

Went 2 up inside the first 20 minutes and could possibly have been more before Azzurri came back with 2 very fortuitous goals. They then went ahead before we hit back just before half time with a penalty.

Fosse then took a 4-3 lead straight after half time. After that we really didn't seem to get the rub of the green. Azzurri got 2 soft penalties, 1 scored, 1 saved and then a controversial late winner.

Thanks to Azzurri for supplying both linesman as we were so short of numbers, man of the match has to go to Dezza for his assist for the winning goal Razz

Anyway, an entertaining game and a big improvement on last weeks embarassment. Look forward to facing Azzurri again next season in the premiership.

Haha cheers jimmy I'll hold my hands up it was a poor decision from me on the line although to be fair I didn't actually click on that it had gone out until after as I was pre-occupied by my daft son running riot ad by the time I realized we had played on and the ref hadn't gave it.

I agree with you though I really don't know how we managed to get 2 penalties they were both shambolic calls! We seemed completely uninterested in the first 30 mins and I didn't even see our 1st goal but I hear it was ridiculously lucky ! I think te big change for us was when Leon Thraves came on in centre mid for us as before that we had no midfield!

Nathan upfront absolutely tore us apart today and he was the beat player on the pitch!! And overall I'd say fosse were much the better team today! You had a stormer in goal aswell jimmy!

Sound bunch of lads at fosse we had not one argument with them as we were to busy arguing with ourselves !!

I hope you boys do come up next season, good solid side!

Onto a double header with thurmaston this week for us now.........

Last edited by dezza on Mon 29 Apr 2013, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:31 pm

White Eagles 0-0 Hat and Beaver

An unbelievable game in all honesty. On another day, we could have easily won by 5 or 6 but a combination of good keeping, shots going just wide and poor finishing cost us and it wasn't to be our day. It was summed up with Beaver having their only chance with the last kick of the game, going through 1-on-1 as we pushed on for a winner but the lad put it wide.

Fair play to Beaver, they have a fair few of the ex-Pollards lads like Kyle Walbrook who are top guys and have cleaned up their act since last season, except the centre back who will never change!

Look forward to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 11:14 am

ROYALE 1 - 5 Thurmaston WMPVJCLPTU

This was one of those games where you think 'how on earth did we lose that' let alone by 4 goals.

The first half was total Royale Barca domination and we really could of been 5 or 6 up had it not been for their keeper pulling off save after save and had the woodwork not been in the way. Our keeper had 2 touches in the first 45, both goalkicks.

Half time came at 0-0 and the second half started pretty much the same way, but this time Joe DeediGOALS found the net via a 40 yard piledriver via the crossbar, beauty!!! Cue last 20 minutes of utter bizarre football. 2 free kicks and an horrendous own goal somehow got Thurmaston 3-1 in front. Still Royale continued to be the dominant side, having 2 penalties saved by the Thurmaston keeper and a dubious disallowed goal. The 4th and 5th goals were scored on the counter attack, both from Barca corners.

The Thurmaston lads all agreed after the game that they had no idea how they won the match, but ah well thats football.

We've had 2 games against Thurmaston this year and no problems at all despite what others have said. I think basically that's down to the fact they respect us as a football side who are capable of competing with the very best, a fair point.

Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 12:46 pm

dezza wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Fosse City 4 - 5 Azzurri

Haha cheers jimmy I'll hold my hands up it was a poor decision from me on the line although to be fair I didn't actually click on that it had gone out until after as I was pre-occupied by my daft son running riot ad by the time I realized we had played on and the ref hadn't gave it.

I agree with you though I really don't know how we managed to get 2 penalties they were both shambolic calls! We seemed completely uninterested in the first 30 mins and I didn't even see our 1st goal but I hear it was ridiculously lucky ! I think te big change for us was when Leon Thraves came on in centre mid for us as before that we had no midfield!

Nathan upfront absolutely tore us apart today and he was the beat player on the pitch!! And overall I'd say fosse were much the better team today! You had a stormer in goal aswell jimmy!

Sound bunch of lads at fosse we had not one argument with them as we were to busy arguing with ourselves !!

I hope you boys do come up next season, good solid side!

Onto a double header with thurmaston this week for us now.........

Y wasnt the thurmaston game played last wednesday
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 12:52 pm

Dukla 1-3 Oak

Scorers
Tom scott
Jay Oliver
Chris Love

Turned up with half our squad still pissed up so was fearing the worst. But we surprisingly started well. Within the first ten mins we had hit the bar with a header and had a goal disallowed for offside. We continued to spurn chance after chance and went into half time at 0-0.
There was some meaty challenges going in from dukla which was surprising as they had themselves warned the ref prior to the game about us which did make me chuckle.
Second half and 5 mins in Jay Oliver gives away a very dubious penalty. Winning the ball and knocking it out of play. Very strange decision but dukla went 1-0 up which probably sparked us into life. Within 5 mins we were back on terms. Doyle hitting a low free kick in which ickle Gav flicked on to Tom Scott who buried it home.
A long ball hoofed up towards the box saw duklas defence struggle and jay oliver managed to tap one home.
Then a surging ru n from Jay saw him crossing for Lovey to power home a header.

Was a struggle yesterday to get going which was worrying but hoping to have a few sober heads on in the coming weeks.

6 points needed starting with a trip tk the unpredictable LKS!
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:36 pm

Inter 4-1 Red Admiral

... Bare 11 players (stag party lost us 4 regulars..) ... first 20 we caught them 3-4 times counter attack and 1-0 up after 20 mins ....after telling our lads to look after themselves due to 11 players only ... i decided it was a good time to tear my knee ligaments to shreads(ACL & MCL .. knee looks like elephants man ugly brother) ...lol... no challange just moved left studs stayed in ground knee decided it wanted to go left .... PAIN a friggin understatment ..lol...

So down to 10 men after 20 mins ... it gave Admirral a boost and started to get back into the game .... 5 mins before half time Admiral score a 30 yarder ... top strike by player top left corner .... keeper no chance ....

Second half expecting an onslaught that never happened ...we actually looked as if we had 12 men not 10... kept the ball extremely well ... looked threatening every time we went forward .... with 10 mins left our right midfielder samir gets challenged from behind whilst turning and tears his left knee ligaments too .. the challange was not dirty prob a yellow but no intension to hurt which it was matters... but now we were down to 9 players ... closed out the game from there.

Extremely proud of the perforance from our lads yesterday, after starting with 11 and finishing with 9, ... we played like the start of the season ...everyone wanting the ball... playing some lovely football, creating chances and controlling the game !! (only wish we played like this the second half of season and we.d definatley be contending for title - but suppose every team feels that way)

Thanks to Admirral ... top bunch of lads and play the game in very good spirit and good banter ....Thanks also for running our line really appreciated that ..... Best of luck lads for rest of season lads !!

also must comment on ref ... not had him before but a very good ref ... looks like the KFC colonel ... lets the game flow nicely and undersood the game really well from both refs and players point of view.

.... I did decide to go a&e ... left it till night so that would not have to wait (around 11pm)... on the way to xray ... bump into our player samir ... both of us with knee ligament damage on crutches ... funniest moment in a long time ...lmao ...doctors were a little amazed as both coming in with same injury from same game .... well looks like out for some length of time ... absolutley gutted ... only good thing only one game left so not missing lot but looks like a summer of rehab for both of us ... !! Get Well soon Samir !!

SUAREZ IS KING !!!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
Inter 4-1 Red Admiral

... Bare 11 players (stag party lost us 4 regulars..) ... first 20 we caught them 3-4 times counter attack and 1-0 up after 20 mins ....after telling our lads to look after themselves due to 11 players only ... i decided it was a good time to tear my knee ligaments to shreads(ACL & MCL .. knee looks like elephants man ugly brother) ...lol... no challange just moved left studs stayed in ground knee decided it wanted to go left .... PAIN a friggin understatment ..lol...

So down to 10 men after 20 mins ... it gave Admirral a boost and started to get back into the game .... 5 mins before half time Admiral score a 30 yarder ... top strike by player top left corner .... keeper no chance ....

Second half expecting an onslaught that never happened ...we actually looked as if we had 12 men not 10... kept the ball extremely well ... looked threatening every time we went forward .... with 10 mins left our right midfielder samir gets challenged from behind whilst turning and tears his left knee ligaments too .. the challange was not dirty prob a yellow but no intension to hurt which it was matters... but now we were down to 9 players ... closed out the game from there.

Extremely proud of the perforance from our lads yesterday, after starting with 11 and finishing with 9, ... we played like the start of the season ...everyone wanting the ball... playing some lovely football, creating chances and controlling the game !! (only wish we played like this the second half of season and we.d definatley be contending for title - but suppose every team feels that way)

Thanks to Admirral ... top bunch of lads and play the game in very good spirit and good banter ....Thanks also for running our line really appreciated that ..... Best of luck lads for rest of season lads !!

also must comment on ref ... not had him before but a very good ref ... looks like the KFC colonel ... lets the game flow nicely and undersood the game really well from both refs and players point of view.

.... I did decide to go a&e ... left it till night so that would not have to wait (around 11pm)... on the way to xray ... bump into our player samir ... both of us with knee ligament damage on crutches ... funniest moment in a long time ...lmao ...doctors were a little amazed as both coming in with same injury from same game .... well looks like out for some length of time ... absolutley gutted ... only good thing only one game left so not missing lot but looks like a summer of rehab for both of us ... !! Get Well soon Samir !!

SUAREZ IS KING !!!
Sad to hear, hope both of you have a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:41 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
LFC for Life !! wrote:

knee looks like elephants man ugly brother) ...lol... no challange just moved left studs stayed in ground knee decided it wanted to go left .... PAIN a friggin understatment ..lol...

SUAREZ IS KING !!!
Sad to hear, hope both of you have a speedy recovery!

ditto.

ouch...
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:56 pm

Did mine last feb and took a season off playing. Never been in so much pain! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you both!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 9:00 pm

I also did my cruciates yesterday but my mrs took me a & e straight away. Waited 3 hours absolute mare!!!

Second time I've done it this time in the opposite knee. Would never wish that initial pain on anybody its a horrible feeling. Leg very swollen not much movement in it.

Get well soon the two mivan players
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 8:00 am

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
I also did my cruciates yesterday but my mrs took me a & e straight away. Waited 3 hours absolute mare!!!

Second time I've done it this time in the opposite knee. Would never wish that initial pain on anybody its a horrible feeling. Leg very swollen not much movement in it.

I feel your pain mate i did mine years ago, its nasty, and its never the same again,wish you a speedy recovery pal
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 10:48 am

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

I like to know who cooked your dinner.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:33 am

I had to go without all day until we got home! Absolutely shocking behaviour.

Cheers Bucko appreciate the well wishes. Being sofa ridden sucks would genuinely rather be working
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:46 am

Bucko wouldn't know what you mean by that, hes' looking up the word "work" in the dictionary as we speak.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 12:59 pm

...cheers lads for best wishes and kind words... much appreciated .. !!! ... am 35 yrs old and never had a serious injury ... so guessing probability had to catch up ...lol....probably age too ... friggin hurts but gotto laugh at it now ......

Get Well soon to CSKA19Carnabys too ... Sounds like it was a painful day for a few people ..... !! Keep your head up soldier .. !! .. And agree lying in bed all day is really doing my nut in ... would rather be at work ..!!

SUAREZ IS KING !!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 2:09 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Bucko wouldn't know what you mean by that, hes' looking up the word "work" in the dictionary as we speak.

Collecting my dole tomoz morning Smile
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:15 pm

Wigston Rangers 3-0 Birstall Rangers

Congratulations to Jason Williamson on his first clean sheet of the season. He now owes the back four a happy meal!

We were fairly comfortable throughout, some decent stuff played by both sides. The game was played in the right spirits. All the best to Birstall going forward.

Dan Mitchell 2
Tom Hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 28 April    Banter - Sunday 28 April  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 28 April
Page 1 of 1