Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Div 7 Sunday 3rd March

Go down 
+8
dave ash
Hellboy
CSKA19Carnabys
Stancollymore
Plough new boy
CSKA17
allen654
bulwellian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Empty
PostSubject: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm

Countesthorpe United 0 V 12 CFA - easy to call
Friar Lane 3 V 3 The Harrow - close game end in draw
The Plough, Wigston 2 V 4 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves - feel if Carnabys turn up and play to their potential could win
Wigston Fields ?? V ?? CSKA Sporting

Apologies to The Plough but if Carnabys show up to their potential I feel they will be that much better than you, but in yoyr defence we did beat them on their pitch early on in the season.

We need to get back to winning ways again after our disappointment of Sunday.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 4:36 pm

Countesthorpe 2 - 11 CFA - cfa should get back to winning ways after there defeat to nkr last week

Friar lane 4 - 2 the harrow - after beating blaby last week think friar lane will beat the harrow this weekend.

The Plough 3 - 3 CSKA Carnaby Reserves - think this will be a close game. Plough confident after last weeks win and Carnabys wanting to get back to winning ways.

Wigston fields ? - ? CSKA Sporting - if sporting win this I reckon they will get third with the plough finishing in fourth. If we win think it'll be all up for grabs. Make or break weekend for us. Big game.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:02 pm

Sorry lads, I hope you are right, but form dictates a plough win...
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:17 pm

Have blaby flucked a bye now. There one lucky club.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

To be fair u battered us for 45 minutes and prob deserved draw at least out off last game will be tight.
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:02 pm

Counteshorpe 1-10 Cfa. Cfa caused us a few problems going forward but u can tell they play a lot of AstroTurf football as most of the time leave 2 on 2 at the back so defend deep and have quick strikers to get at them hence the reason I didn't score

Friar lane 5-1 the harrow. Fair play to friar they proved me wrong last week so expect a win this week

The plough 3-2 carnabys res. this'll be a good battle but can see the plough edging it

Fields 1-3 sporting. I hate to say this redult but fields are in a right rut but hopefully they'll prove me wrong and get a win. Sorry lads

Have blaby and fccol played home and away already?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:12 pm

Good luck for Sunday stan do it for div 7
Back to top Go down
Stancollymore

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

Cheers pnb looking forward to it as I didn't think I'd get to play in a semi final again and it's on my birthday so should hopefully be a good game. Some of our players know there's so been getting the heads up on them.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:39 pm

CSKA17 wrote:

Way to fire up your troops!

I didnt play in the last game against the plough but apparently it was all the plough first half an all carnabys second.

Looking forward to the game though and all this hyped up "banter" The Plough seem to be full of.

May the best team win!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 6:51 pm

Yeah pretty sure grants played with lovey and dexter before. Be a great game oak r pretty sh. It hot too would not like to call out. But I'm rooting for you boys.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:02 pm

To be honest all The Plough banter is a laugh, I found we still bantered during the game just like on the forum........hilarious.

Carnabys their back four don't like pace, or old men!! Your wingers will enjoy the game!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

Yea second that, good luck to North Kilworth Reserves. Will be an interesting battle. Both team should be playing at a higher level and have quality players (especially attackively) so expecting a fair few goals.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:36 pm

bulwellian wrote:
To be honest all The Plough banter is a laugh, I found we still bantered during the game just like on the forum........hilarious.

Carnabys their back four don't like pace, or old men!! Your wingers will enjoy the game!!

The ref says she had to swap one of the linos, what was that for?

and whos?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:49 pm

Countesthorpe United 2 - 9 CFA
Friar Lane 1 - 2 The Harrow
The Plough, Wigston ? - ? CSKA Carnabys
Wigston Fields 2 - 4 CSKA Sporting

Need to get back to winning ways and playing as a team, just hope Ploughs pitch is not as bad as CSKA's was last week or we will be F**ked, we struggled to play our passing game like we do on the 3G pitch when its a bog.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Was u at our game Sunday hell boy ????

Countersthorpe 3-6 cfa. Away win no danger.

Frair lane 4-3 harrow. Frair lane might just edge this.

Wf 2-4 sporting. Draw would be nice for us here so hoping I'm wrong.

Plough 3-1 carnabeys. Carnabeys very inconsistent can't put two wins together so if the do cause the upset off the week I'd put my mortgage on them losing week after. Pitch is a bog too which will help our physical, scrappy long ball game.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:37 pm

Been a bit of a mix up. Guthlaxton college is closed so we won't be at home this week. Hoping we get an away game against blaby or fccol if they and there pitches are free. The league are on it so fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

Countesthorpe United 1 - 11 CFA - Comfortable win for CFA

Friar Lane 3 - 2 The Harrow - Fancy friar lane for this one after last weeks win

The Plough, Wigston 4 - 1 CSKA Carnabys - Dave ash to see red after slipping on the sloppy pitch, and pulling me down as I'm going past him with my blistering pace lol

Wigston Fields 1 - 5 CSKA Sporting - CSKA will be to strong for wigston. Bully with the wigston goal after skinning the whole CSKA defence
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 10:09 pm

Good luck kilworth, it's going to be a hard game even for you lot, would of been a good game to watch on a free week
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

And if u don't Luke come watch your first team
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:01 am

Hellboy wrote:
bulwellian wrote:

The ref says she had to swap one of the linos, what was that for?

and whos?

It was The Ploughs, for not waving his flag like a mad man when it went for throw ins!! I thought Dale was doing a good job!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:55 am

You got a game yet ??? We need to play almost everyone at home so could change our fixture. Bet you will end up with fccol unless asked for free week pretty sure they share with fosse who don't think have game. Hope James sorts for ya.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:23 am

If no game, may stroll the 5 mins to look at you on Willow. Should be a good spectacle...but clear all the dog mess off the pitch first!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:41 am

Good lad bully. Was good attendance last week must have been nearly 30 people at our game
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:59 am

All to see an old man play football, and embarrass a few defenders!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:01 pm

CSKA17 wrote:

They wont win you, have more positivity, luck has been on their side, teams only have so much luck before it runs out...tick tick tick.

7 - 0 to CSKA...it should be more.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:04 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Good lad bully. Was good attendance last week must have been nearly 30 people at our game

i think you mean 13.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

They wont win you, have more positivity, luck has been on their side, teams only have so much luck before it runs out...tick tick tick.

7 - 0 to CSKA...it should be more.

Good point actually, I'm not available so we have reason to be optimistic Wink
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

Still not removed our fixture yet from this weeks list. I hope Sporting realise its not on due to Gutho not being open. With it not being changed I assume its difficult for us to rearrange at either FCCOL or Blaby. So if no game I will be one of the crowd at Willow Park!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

The Plough wrote:
Countesthorpe United 1 - 11 CFA - Comfortable win for CFA

Friar Lane 3 - 2 The Harrow - Fancy friar lane for this one after last weeks win

The Plough, Wigston 4 - 1 CSKA Carnabys - Dave ash to see red after slipping on the sloppy pitch, and pulling me down as I'm going past him with my blistering pace lol

Wigston Fields 1 - 5 CSKA Sporting - CSKA will be to strong for wigston. Bully with the wigston goal after skinning the whole CSKA defence

The only blistering you are gonna have is gonna be on your knees from you begging me to be gentle with you.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:42 pm

Blistering pace.............mmmm only half mine!! lol!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Just watch those balls over the top Dave Ash, thats their favourite attacking ploy!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

We have got unbelievable amount off players out. Hope we can get full team out !!!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

Does that mean you get a full 90 PNB??
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:37 pm

Ha ha good one bully. I'm injured myself one off the outs. Think we should ask for free week and let you use our pitch
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:41 pm

He He, slipped on the dog mess and pulled a muscle?? Are you that short of players?? Give Dale the full 90 then this week or he may........................................
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:57 pm

Yeah hopefully he's there. Yeah really short and probably best players I'm fearing the worst or hoping for snow. Just glad it's one off the poorer teams. We will still have a decent team out
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:33 pm

Hope your team is fully fit for next week PNB, I have a feeling that we will have you. Shame if your injured and you don't give me a chance to defend against you, looking forward to it. Do you h e strength or speed? Sure ill have both on you anyway. Hopefully you won't have talked yourself up so much an then not e available, as I'm sure all others will agree I will rip the hell out of you if you stay benched all game with your "injury" #fakeinjurycauseimgonnagetyou.

Not sure who was asking us for a game but we hae a friendly this weekend now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:43 pm

Ha ha ill be back after weekend. No speed physical though. I'm captain when fit. Deano's my name. Ill play injured against you boys if have too
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 8:41 am

One of the poorer teams? Loving this.

No need to give my lads a team talk pre match you're doing it all for us
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

Plough new boy wrote:
We have got unbelievable amount off players out. Hope we can get full team out !!!!

Not heard that one before , lead us into a false sense of security and then you have 16 fully fit first choice players turn up.

Hopefully the fat bloke up front will be playing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 7 Sunday 3rd March   Div 7 Sunday 3rd March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 7 Sunday 3rd March
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next