Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Legion united

Go down 
+8
Doikster
FC POCHIN
man in black
Stevie Gerrard
Widds
ginner
Polska legend II
Pretty Boy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

Ive just heard that Legion united will be re-forming and coming back to the Alliance league!!!! Are they welcome? Im not sure!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

wouldn't see why not. although I always believe any club that folds and then reforms is more likely to do so again
Back to top Go down
ginner

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

Ugly pot hunters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm

Why wouldn't they be welcome? Fill us in on the gossip
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 7:10 am

Very ugly pot hunters ginner....!! Definitely not happening, never in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 4:56 pm

Stevie gerrard...ive heard u want to play for them?
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 5:01 pm

Widds wrote:

Of what i remember when i played against them...they were a bunch of wanna be bullies...mainly the number 9....always running his mouth off...just the sort of player the alliance league dont need!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

they were no worse than other teams in the league at the time
Back to top Go down
ginner

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 7:19 pm

low league outfit that had a father and son duo think the dad ran um . the lad was all tattoos and played up front . had some one call fish face or something like that .that tried to play on the wing or center mid with a little fat lad called Gerrard. . had a giant of a goal keeper that was a good shot stopper. there defence did let them down though . just a team of hot heads that couldn't cut it . Wink
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 10:48 pm

The number 9 was a right pain in the tits..!! Something graham can't remember his first name. And some lanky lad by the name of earles played for them who resembled bamby on ice. I think he went on to play for webbies. Most of the others joined a team called Perrin rangers who had a very brief spell in the prem before the management bottled it and wrapped it up becos they couldn't handle the pressure of a top flight club.....
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:45 am

Good to see i aint the only one who thought they were a bunch of pr1cks
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:28 am

Couldn't half play football though...!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 10:08 am

remember one of them on a cold wet morning saying to me i wil sue you if i break my leg,,i asked on what grounds,,he said you forcing me to play on a pitch that isnt fit...i said no one forcing you to play i just said pitch is fit,,its your choice if you dont want to play on it lol
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:12 pm

Sounds like somethin Chris Dickster would say
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:15 pm

ginner wrote:
low league outfit that had a father and son duo think the dad ran um . the lad was all tattoos and played up front . had some one call fish face or something like that .that tried to play on the wing or center mid with a little fat lad called Gerrard. . had a giant of a goal keeper that was a good shot stopper. there defence did let them down though . just a team of hot heads that couldn't cut it . Wink

it was paul graham who ran it and mark was his lad who now plays for prem
fish face is ross clafferty
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:34 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
Couldn't half play football though...!!

Ha...they were pants
Back to top Go down
Doikster

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 3:47 pm

I've heard a reform is in order
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

there are phone calls being made today between ex legion players so it could be a goer
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Doikster

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
Sounds like somethin Chris Dickster would say

And that sounds like something per would say
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

Told u i heard rumours
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:20 pm

Still dont think they should be aloud back in...once a team wraps up that should be it
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

They knew how to neck the ale as well not like these part time Sunday drinkers you get nowadays
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:00 am

shane smith who i last saw playing at niffy was another legion player
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:17 am

Yeah i no shane....top geezer...
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 9:07 am

I played for legion for there first 2 seasons, if I remember rightly they were successful! Wes earls was our best player by far, now playing for webbys
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:06 am

Widds wrote:

At the time they weren't a very nice team in my opinion, their manager was a moron, they were like a big bunch of babies when they don't get their own way, mardy and angry, back on to the magic roundabout we go.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm

like i said hellboy no worse than other teams at the time
Razz
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:44 pm

WILKSY wrote:
I played for legion for there first 2 seasons, if I remember rightly they were successful! Wes earls was our best player by far, now playing for webbys

Wez earls the best player by far? He is dreadful and always has been...and he hardly plays for webbys any more...he is playing vets for co-op...also a poor side...just like legion and webbys....and wez aint been the best player in any team
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 7:54 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
WILKSY wrote:

Wez earls the best player by far? He is dreadful and always has been...and he hardly plays for webbys any more...he is playing vets for co-op...also a poor side...just like legion and webbys....and wez aint been the best player in any team

when we played for coop years ago wes earles nickname was 2 scoops cus every time he tried to pass a ball it went 15 yards in the air and back down 2 yards in front of where he kicked it from, great last ditch tackler though and decent in the air
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

Cr@p....end of
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:34 am

All bound for moo moo land.....
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:42 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:30 pm

Pretty boy sounds like a poor mans Sirus to me!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:24 pm

Who the flip is sirus?
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:55 pm

The person you wish you was xx
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:01 pm

Sounds a goon! Like u!!!! U wish u were me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:04 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Who the flip is sirus?

He's owns a red umbrella, he's stevie gerrards boy friend.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 8:59 am

Who are you calling a goon, you dont even no me, by what im reading on the forum most people think your the goon Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:04 am

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
Pretty boy sounds like a poor mans Sirus to me!!

Hello Julius, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legion united Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion united   Legion united Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legion united
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next