Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF

Go down 
+3
Polska legend II
Alan Partridge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Empty
PostSubject: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 12:37 am

Hope Wigston pull their situation around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

What situation is that then?? If its due to lack of players, they had loads there at training on Thursday night!?!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:30 am

is this official?
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

We had the call Friday morning that it was unlikely to go ahead
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 2:52 pm

i hope that things do work out for wigston utd rich is a sound bloke and puts alot of work into the club
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 7:25 pm

Not a bad result for the reserves then eh!!
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:08 am

basically the first team have dissapeared after getting a few rubbish result go there way so the reserves have had to step up to the plate in the prem.... the reserves cant carry on if the 1st team go. League rules so reserves played the 1st team fixture and reserves didnt play theres and will get fined for it i would imagine.

All i can say is that there is a lot of work going off in the back ground to get this sorted out and get both teams filled out to carry on with 2 teams for the rest of the season.... the league have been very fair in this and helping out as much as they can.

Refreshing i think for a team to carry on fighting rather than dropping out like some do....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

agree with you, we don't all quit at the first sign of trouble, and i have massive respect to those who fight their corner
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:50 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:55 pm

RM05 wrote:
basically the first team have dissapeared after getting a few rubbish result go there way so the reserves have had to step up to the plate in the prem.... the reserves cant carry on if the 1st team go. League rules so reserves played the 1st team fixture and reserves didnt play theres and will get fined for it i would imagine.

All i can say is that there is a lot of work going off in the back ground to get this sorted out and get both teams filled out to carry on with 2 teams for the rest of the season.... the league have been very fair in this and helping out as much as they can.

Refreshing i think for a team to carry on fighting rather than dropping out like some do....

yep and u did step up on sunday fair play hope u get both teams sorted out and much respect from me for trying to keep both clubs running
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: respect to wigston utd res   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:01 pm

greeeedy wrote:
RM05 wrote:

yep and u did step up on sunday fair play hope u get both teams sorted out and much respect from me for trying to keep both clubs running
great set of lads, tough to breakdown, all credit from me to wigston res i honestly think if the so called big guns dont take them seriously there in for a shock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF   E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E W Foster Cup - Sunbury United v Wigston United Reserves - OFF
Page 1 of 1