Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Billy Walton - Round 3

Go down 
+7
Hellboy
dezza
mowmacre fc
Fishandchips
Widds
Skeems
Paul Daniels
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Billy Walton - Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 12:42 pm

CSKA Carnabys V Royale Barcabellona
Fairfield Dynamo V Wigston Car Breakers
Fosse City V Monsell WMC
Glenfield Town, Sunday V NPE
Global Athletic V AFC Bees Knees
GT V Star & Garter
Humberstone 2000 V Premier Sports Travel
North Kilworth, Sunday V MDH Knights
FC Hoskins V Oscars
Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday V Enderby Town 2012
Seaton V FC Tumar
Webby’s Wanderers V NRI

Any potential upsets for the 3rd round of the BW this weekend? There's some tasty ties as well, notably North Kilworth v MDH, & WCB v Fairfield Dynamo.

I would say CSKA have a good chance of claiming a higher league scalp. Not one for going against my own side, but we played poorly and scraped past QPR in the last round 2-1, and they deserved to beat us (thats a genuine comment there, not a Fairfield 'we played woeful but won 6-1' sort of comment, no offense). We're just looking forward to a good spread after the game, maybe even an all dayer in Quorn after?

I think ultimate shock of the round would be FC Hoskins v Oscars having 22 men on the field at the final whistle. Needless to say, it should be a good battle between those 2 teams.

Good luck all.

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 12:59 pm

Throops V Wigston Car Breakers
Fosse City V Monsell WMC
GT V Star & Garter
FC Hoskins V Oscars
Seaton V FC Tumar
Webby’s Wanderers V NRI

I think Throops have a chance against WCB, It'll be a good indication of how good Monsell WMC really are when they take on Fosse. NPE have beaten higher league opposition in the last 2 weeks but Glenfield will perhaps have to much.

Hoskins v Oscars is a tough one to call, Oscars for me.....just

Webby's might upset NRI, Oily is on an anti-widds campaign, i've seen the leaflets!!

I am worried about the threat GT posses, Capable of beating anybody on the day, if they could be consistent then they could win the Prem in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 1:08 pm

haha, i hope he found a good picture of me for it!!!

To be fair it wouldnt be a shock...we are bottom of our division and now have 6 first team players missing....if we get 11 out its a success story lol
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 1:17 pm

Surprised no one has mentioned Saff Lounge v Enderby, If Saff have their full squad available they have a real chance in that one.

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Surprised no one has mentioned Saff Lounge v Enderby, If Saff have their full squad available they have a real chance in that one.

Yeah I don't doubt that. I just wouldn't of classed it as much of a shock judging from what I hear about Saff this season. Although Enderby have some good players and I think they might just win this one.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 3:06 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Fosse City V Monsell WMC
GT V Star & Garter
FC Hoskins V Oscars
Seaton V FC Tumar
Webby’s Wanderers V NRI

Any potential upsets for the 3rd round of the BW this weekend? There's some tasty ties as well, notably North Kilworth v MDH, & WCB v Fairfield Dynamo.

I would say CSKA have a good chance of claiming a higher league scalp. Not one for going against my own side, but we played poorly and scraped past QPR in the last round 2-1, and they deserved to beat us (thats a genuine comment there, not a Fairfield 'we played woeful but won 6-1' sort of comment, no offense). We're just looking forward to a good spread after the game, maybe even an all dayer in Quorn after?

I think ultimate shock of the round would be FC Hoskins v Oscars having 22 men on the field at the final whistle. Needless to say, it should be a good battle between those 2 teams.

Good luck all.

hoskins and oscras players have enough respect for each others this game will be played and finished soundly no problems
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

if there manager starts running 50 yards down the touch line then there could be problems as foose found out
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 3:09 pm

Saff v enderby is a very tough one to call ! In theory enderby should have enough to beat saff but it all depends on which saff turns up! Hodgo and Rowley running at you could terrorise any back 4 in my opinion that is enderby's weak point!! Might be going to watch this one or Wcb v Fairfield
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 3:12 pm

On the oscars and Hoskins game I would just like to state that we have played both sides this season and haven't had trouble against either other than Dicko being sent off against Hoskins ! Both physical sides and like a bit of banter during the game but nothing out of the ordinary ! I think Hoskins will gives oscars a tougher game than we did in the previous round as I think they will cope better with oscars way of playing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm

Is it true Lee Barrett wants to sign for Azzuri, and Widds is leaving NRI for a division 7 side, where he will feel more in his comfort zone?.... Wink and Coleman wants so badly to play for Saff Dynamo...?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:15 pm

Don't know about the rest but lee Barrett definitely doesn't want to sign for us hahaha
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Fosse City V Monsell WMC
GT V Star & Garter
FC Hoskins V Oscars
Seaton V FC Tumar
Webby’s Wanderers V NRI

Good luck all.

hoskins and oscras players have enough respect for each others this game will be played and finished soundly no problems

I was referring to the fact your both physical sides, not that you hate each other and will start fighting. Your so touchy these days Wink
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Not expecting anything.
By the looks of it i will be donning the gloves again sunday and a few
of the lads are away.
But the only games we win seems to be in the cup so
who knows?
As for having a problem with widds hes the same as me
got his own opinions and expresses them.
wILL ALL BE WELOME DOWN THE TRUMPET AFTERWARDS.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:08 pm

oily wrote:
Not expecting anything.
By the looks of it i will be donning the gloves again sunday and a few
of the lads are away.
But the only games we win seems to be in the cup so
who knows?
As for having a problem with widds hes the same as me
got his own opinions and expresses them.
wILL ALL BE WELOME DOWN THE TRUMPET AFTERWARDS.

absolutely mate, football is all about opinions, be dull if we all thought the same!

Looking forward to the game and hopefully you are the busier keeper! i definitely don't have a problem with any Webbys players, looking forward to the game
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Is it true Lee Barrett wants to sign for Azzuri, and Widds is leaving NRI for a division 7 side, where he will feel more in his comfort zone?.... Wink and Coleman wants so badly to play for Saff Dynamo...?

after my performance last week i cannot dispute this lol realised not as young as i used to be, weekend session and football not my gig!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 7:43 pm

3/4 25 yrd strikes didnt do much 4 ur confidence widds
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 8:07 pm

Polingtons wrote:

they never do mate lol. I was in bits after a heavy weekend, too old for all that nowadays! Will be a cat again this Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:20 pm

To b honest heard they were all cracking goals
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:46 pm

Polingtons wrote:
To b honest heard they were all cracking goals

few of them were, should have had two of them tho
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:50 pm

sounds like it's time to join us widds Razz
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 7:24 am

see i you get into Europe first, want a crack at the Europa lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 7:43 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
sounds like it's time to join us widds Razz

Cats are for life

not just for recycling.

The cat...... that did make me chuckle widds.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:09 am

I'm hoping this rain continues and it's off, anyone know state of pitches in Wigston ?

Need some luck for a change.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:13 am

Polingtons wrote:

Doubt I will see a better goal all season from the lad who chested it and hit a 40 yard volley that dipped under the bar, unbelievable tekkers.

Couldn't believe it either when I saw john goulty in the starting line up, that guy is pure class, scored a worldy himself.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 8:37 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I'm hoping this rain continues and it's off, anyone know state of pitches in Wigston ?

Need some luck for a change.

It wont be flooded where you're going, its next to the graveyard, so not many people go on that park after dark its a bit spooky, its usually just Dan Mitchell and his cronies sitting up on the embankment, with their stella-cans scattered around, comparing their unused condoms and how long they've had them in their pockets, and the highlight is having a go on the sqeaky swings, seeing who can jump off the furthest. bounce
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 10:07 am

Gouly is quailty, but likes a drink on a sat and struggles 2 do 2 games in a weekend, been trying 2 get him out of bed 4 ages, gav williamson scored the 40 yrd,
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 1:32 pm

Get in, game off. Hey Moshdock, if you read this just pray for the weather to intervene and help you when you don't have a team like me. ha ha ha GET IN.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 5:04 pm

On the 23rd December??

There is a very strong chance that weather may play a part, regardless of the weather I am going to show the lads how to drink at the Star & Garter christmas day out!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 5:31 pm

So how many pints can you down in one night Kev?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
On the 23rd December??

There is a very strong chance that weather may play a part, regardless of the weather I am going to show the lads how to drink at the Star & Garter christmas day out!

we are doing the same. see you in a strip club lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton - Round 3   Billy Walton - Round 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Walton - Round 3
Page 1 of 1