Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??

Go down 
+18
sean callaghan
dezza
newsreader
Dirk Jr
BEES KNEES
Sneijder10
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
mowmacre fc
KajimaFC
Sparta3
Spy
Jenko
THE WATCHER
Polska legend II
greeeedy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

So who would you want to draw in the next round??
who do you want to avoid??

Here is whos left

Advance
Azul Zorros
Huncote
Niffy Reserves
Phoenix United
Hoskins Res
Sparta Moshdock
Birstall Rangers
Fosse or Frolesworth
Thurmaston WMC
Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Sunbury United
Glenfield
Guthlaxton
Throops
Dunton & Broughton
Magna 73
GT
Niffy Rangers
Kajima
Star & Garter
Pollards Crusaders
Saffron Lounge Bar
Superfly
DME Conservatories
Trinderbox
Inter Mivan or FC Hoskins
LDA Spartans
Webbys Wanderers
Reem Team
AFC Hurricanes or Blaby Vikings
Wigston Rangers v AC Wigston
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm

If we somehow make it through I want advance or niffy away, Cus we can't afford many more home games and they play 2 minutes away from me and half my squad Smile
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:00 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
So who would you want to draw in the next round??
who do you want to avoid??

Here is whos left

Advance
Azul Zorros
Huncote
Niffy Reserves
Phoenix United
Hoskins Res
Sparta Moshdock
Birstall Rangers
Fosse or Frolesworth
Thurmaston WMC
Kirby Muxloe Rangers
Sunbury United
Glenfield
Guthlaxton
Throops
Dunton & Broughton
Magna 73
GT
Niffy Rangers
Kajima
Star & Garter
Pollards Crusaders
Saffron Lounge Bar
Superfly
DME Conservatories
Trinderbox
Inter Mivan or FC Hoskins
LDA Spartans
Webbys Wanderers
Reem Team
AFC Hurricanes or Blaby Vikings
Wigston Rangers v AC Wigston

i would say advance, star & garter, magna 73, gt, throops, guthlaxton and maybe even thurmo wmp 2009 would be the teams to avoid as i reckon the winner will come from one of these teams
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:58 am

I would like a replay of round 2 so that we could defend better. Although I'd settle for refereeing gt v magna...
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:21 am

i would like kajima or lda spartans so we would have at least 1 div 5 side in the last sixteen

Last edited by THE WATCHER on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:15 am

I hope we get the Hurricanes, get to play against my old team
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:17 am

Whens the draw?!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:30 am

Anybody who isn't in our division would be nice. I've never played against an Alliance team any higher than Division 2 (except those that started very low and worked their way up, a la Toyoda).
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

we'd like a premier team even though we would obviously get caned it would be nice to play against a top side.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:48 am

KajimaFC wrote:
we'd like a premier team even though we would obviously get caned it would be nice to play against a top side.

that was cracking result yesterday how did the game go
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:16 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:

that was cracking result yesterday how did the game go

well it was the first game we were not bickering and arguing amongst ourselves which has been our problem and after last weeks arguing we all had a sat down and a chat about it and went into sundays game with the correct attitude and played some good stuff.

Their manager told us they had taken us lightly and all gone out on the p*** the night before but we actually played really well so i'd take that excuse with a pinch of salt. Just hope we can play as a team more often lol/
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:29 am

I want to avoid all the Prem sides that are left with the possible exception of GT and Mark you are more than welcome to referee that game but just make sure you bring your red crads with you!!!

There are no easy games and we would be foolish to think that anyone outside of the Prem are "easy meat", we made that mistake last year and fortunately we went into the Kaffir game in a professional manner.

I would probably take either AC Wigston or Wigston Rangers. AC Wigston because of the Liam Conaghan link and the fact that our manager dj'ed at there end of season bash last year and Wigston Rangers because of Dan Mitchell and Cole Brookfield!

I wouldn't mind Kajima either as they have 2 or 3 players we had an eye on in pre season, or Reem Team as we share a sponser with them!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:17 am

id like us to get drawn away to niffy .
then advance get drawn star&garter so i can watch that game on next pitch
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:31 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
i would like kajima or lda spartans so we would have at least 1 div 5 side in the last sixteen

hoskins ressies now i have just found out dean pywell plays for them
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:33 am

Magna 73 as its a team
I was very intrested in pre season and should of taken the gamble
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Magna 73 as its a team
I was very intrested in pre season and should of taken the gamble

Kev
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:32 pm

As much as I would like to play someone from divs 4,5,6 or 7 I think we will probly get a bigger team, which will be a good learning curve for us but won't be so good for morale if we got panned! Lol.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 1:19 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
As much as I would like to play someone from divs 4,5,6 or 7 I think we will probly get a bigger team, which will be a good learning curve for us but won't be so good for morale if we got panned! Lol.

nothing to lose shaun if you get a big team!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:

nothing to lose shaun if you get a big team!

True enuff chris. We'll give it a go whoever we get
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

[
I wouldn't mind Kajima either as they have 2 or 3 players we had an eye on in pre season, or Reem Team as we share a sponser with them![/quote]

would that be ryan kneafsey by any chance!haha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

Quote :

Spot on!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

When is the draw for the next round?
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Spot on!!!

thats my brother!
Back to top Go down
Dirk Jr

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:11 pm

id like us (azul-zorros) to get inter mivan Razz
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

I personally think teams should be wanting to avoid saff lounge!! They had a great result against prem sports and from what I hear are about to undergo a bit of a revolution with new manager, new players the full works!! Players in and players out.......
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

advance - saff final?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
advance - saff final?

haha if only!!!!!!! jumping a bit too far ahead there i think
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

newsreader wrote:
I personally think teams should be wanting to avoid saff lounge!! They had a great result against prem sports and from what I hear are about to undergo a bit of a revolution with new manager, new players the full works!! Players in and players out.......

what do you know and how?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

dezza wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
advance - saff final?

haha if only!!!!!!! jumping a bit too far ahead there i think

you never know, luck of the draw. And if you can beat Prem....
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:21 pm

dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:

why is there any truthin it then dezza
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:51 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:

not sure
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

dezza wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:

not sure

Saff Lounge get a new manager and Sven is sacked at City.....hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:02 pm

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:

not sure

Saff Lounge get a new manager and Sven is sacked at City.....hmmmmm

haha got it in one
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

U cudnt afford him
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

I'd like either Magna or Hoskins , would of liked to play Desford but unfortunately they didnt make it this far

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:11 am

Why desford?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

Quote :
I'd like either Magna or Hoskins , would of liked to play Desford but unfortunately they didnt make it this far

Why us??? I would also have thought you would wanted to draw S&G as well
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:14 am

Dodgy wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

just have a word with league sure somehow they can fix it?
Back to top Go down
Northy

Northy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm

anyone will do as im sure it will be a decent match

& as always ill be kept busy Razz
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

Northy wrote:
anyone will do as im sure it will be a decent match

& as always ill be kept busy Razz

what team are you northy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??   Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you want in the next round of the Billy Walton??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next