Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

shocks of the round billy walton cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

shocks of the round billy walton cup Empty
PostSubject: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:33 am

i think that us along with MDH KNIGHTS have the shock of the round.

today we totally raised our game by 110% to be fair i would say we dominated for probably 75-80mins of the game frolesworth missed a chance that i still cant beleive they missed lol, but to be honest with the work rate and how we played we deserved the win, dale clarke, nathan rutter, sam hyatt totally outclassed and out played frolesworth's back 4, i had no arguments the lads did me proud today i would love to get advance or scrappy garage next round just for the lads to gain some experience against top players
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:12 pm

mdh had the shock of the round
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

sparta had the shock of the round
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:22 pm

no spartas win was expected
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:28 pm

Touche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shocks of the round billy walton cup   shocks of the round billy walton cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shocks of the round billy walton cup
Page 1 of 1