Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Billy Walton Round 2

Go down 
+3
RM05
greeeedy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Billy Walton Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:33 am

First up anyone know anything about FC Tumar?

Anyone bold enough to predict any major upsets for this Sundays round of cup games?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:37 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Anyone bold enough to predict any major upsets for this Sundays round of cup games?

not a bad side went 3-0 up against trinderbox on sunday but then let slip and lost 7-4
if u have drew them to be fair it looks like curtains for u lad sorry
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:41 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

ill go saff lounge to upset afc hurricanes say 3-1
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:45 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

sorry mate gotta agree with Greeedy you will get done! they have some good players and maybe to much for you
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:55 pm

Ben Jackson the keeper is awesome quality used to play for Constab on a Saturday, Andy Lewis is a good striker, Dan Earley as well is quality. Matt Curtis is a half decent full back/left midfield.

You will do well to get through it mate although I see you have been banging in the goals mate.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:13 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Ben Jackson the keeper is awesome quality used to play for Constab on a Saturday, Andy Lewis is a good striker, Dan Earley as well is quality. Matt Curtis is a half decent full back/left midfield.

You will do well to get through it mate although I see you have been banging in the goals mate.

Earley more than likely to be pissed still! lol watch out for sulli aswell
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 3:42 pm

Not sure on Sulli's best position to be honest. Played 1 game for us pre season but with Martin and Rich Conway at Tumar he chose to go there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 4:18 pm

Tumar have also signed Toby warner from us. Only a young skinny lad but don't let that fool you he is a very strong player and excellent in the air also has a great range of passing in his locker!

Looking forward to our tie with kirby. With them starting life in division 1 it will be a tough challenge for us to say the least but if we show the same effort and determination as we did last week I think we have a fair chance of being in the hat for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:22 pm

Is he a relation to Mitch? If so then he is Dinny's cousin so that explains why he went there.

Fancy you boys against Kirby to be honest although as you rightly said it will be a tough game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm

Yeah it's mitch's brother. Just happy mitch didn't follow him there.

Always a close one between us and kirby. Hope we can come out on top!

Easy game for you this week!!!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:31 pm

danny wind the mcnairns up and the game is ur's tbf danny i would love you boys to hammer kirby after our battles with them last season, i think we could possibly cause an upset if we can finally hit form but gunna be a very tough test
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:47 pm

Quote :

yeah easy win for us!!

Seriously though how do you prepare for the best team in the county????

I feel a Scotland esc formation coming on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:51 pm

Will do Gaz. We had some right battles with kirby a couple of seasons ago and know all about them. On the flip side though they know all about us too so it will be a tough one to call as usual. Although it's a bit of a nothing cup for us really as the further you get the more chance there is of getting advance or scrappy and end up getting smashed!! That said though we will give it our best shot Sunday as I'm sure kirby will to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

yeah easy win for us!!

Nothing for you boys to lose mate advance will be favourites so just throw caution to the wind and have a crack at them.

A team with nothing to lose is a dangerous one!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

wafc wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

yeah easy win for us!!

Nothing for you boys to lose mate advance will be favourites so just throw caution to the wind and have a crack at them.

lol bit like us and scrappy all we can do is have a bloody pop and see what happens good luck tho kev
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:18 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
wafc wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

yeah easy win for us!!

seeing as we have played both teams heres my advice to greeedy and kev....

advance are the harder team to beat in my opinion as their defence and midfield is so well organised, they are not flamboyant going forward just effective bit like chelsea you need to mix it up with them and play your game.

greeedy if you have pace then if scrappy have the same back four out against you as they did us then you will be able to get at them as they were very slow against us and not all natural defenders like danum at left back is or was a quality striker, they are the best attacking team we have played but they are all about attacking, get at them and you'll have a chance i think suppose it depends what team they play though as they have that many possibilities.....

back on topic.. yeah saff lounge to beat hurricanes unfortunately hurricanes are struggling and i reckon the saff lads will win this one!! hopefully anyway as i really want them in the next round so we can claim bragging rights down the pub lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 10:58 am

[quote="dezza"]
greeeedy wrote:
wafc wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

yeah easy win for us!!

seeing as we have played both teams heres my advice to greeedy and kev....

advance are the harder team to beat in my opinion as their defence and midfield is so well organised, they are not flamboyant going forward just effective bit like chelsea you need to mix it up with them and play your game.

greeedy if you have pace then if scrappy have the same back four out against you as they did us then you will be able to get at them as they were very slow against us and not all natural defenders like danum at left back is or was a quality striker, they are the best attacking team we have played but they are all about attacking, get at them and you'll have a chance i think suppose it depends what team they play though as they have that many possibilities.....

back on topic.. yeah saff lounge to beat hurricanes unfortunately hurricanes are struggling and i reckon the saff lads will win this one!! hopefully anyway as i really want them in the next round so we can claim bragging rights down the pub lol

cheers for tip dezza 1 thing we are not short of is pace so hopefully we will be able to get in behind them cant wait for this game this is what its all about pitching yourselves against the best. also just like to say good luck to kev and the magna lads be something if we could both get a result Smile
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 10:58 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Yeahh the goals are flying in, unfortunately for us its in both ends. Its always good to be the underdog I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Round 2   Billy Walton Round 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Walton Round 2
Page 1 of 1