Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012

Go down 
+39
NUGENT.
VanessaRussell
dk4632
NiffyA
riley
bretty1
littlebigman
Sparta3
ben
friarlane11
Coley21
SerialStalker
L.K.F.C
Blackie
dave ash
CSKA17
allen654
whiteeagles
Leicester Klub Sportowy
Polska legend II
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
The Plough
Hairy Hebrew!
The Admiral
bulwellian
mthompson08
Plough new boy
dezza
mowmacre fc
Widds
Joey Barton
Huncote#9
scottyh
welshy26
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
Kilworthsunday
Gordon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerialStalker

Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 10:56 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Red Admiral 3-1 Inter Mivan

Pridmore
Hawes 2

Great result for the adders today,was a real tough match but great squad performance from us and deserved the 3 points.We were missing 4/5 players,including our captain , and think mivan had some missing too but still had more subs than us and sure they will agree we were up for it bit more than them today.Conceded an early goal,but when level we soaked up the pressure then hit them on the break,could have scored a few more.Theyre a good side and sure theyll be up there at end of season.
Best wishes to our striker darryl " kitkat " savage who lost a pinkie at 5 aside midweek,hope hes back playing with us soon.
Div 6 is looking strong and were just hoping to be in the mix over the 2nd half of season.
Mivan were good lads and wish them all the best !!!!!!

The KitKat will be back. Will be a while though. Was my Ring finger i lost in a very freak accident! Amputation tuesday morning, hoping to be back by christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:56 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Blackie wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 3-6 FC Pochin

Strange one today, we were brilliant for the first half hour and were 2-0 up. A goal late in the second half revitalised Pochin. They seemed to busy arguing with the referee unfortunately for us they seemed to sort that out for the second half. 2 more injuries to add to our incredible list of missing players, kind of feels like everything is going against us at the moment, so much so that I am an emergency Centre Midfielder at the minute.

Wigston Rangers 3 v 6 FC Pochin (HT 2-1)

Game went pretty much to plan today as I won the toss and we decided to play uphill and against the wind in the 1st half. It was always going to difficult for us but were happy to go in at half time just 2-1 down.

The 2nd half was pretty much one way traffic bar a screamer from Wigston to match Azza's earlier.

Only 12 players available for the manager again with the centre back in goal again - an injury just before half time meant no subs for the 2nd half and we had to play with 10 players for a while.

Not sure why he put it but I must disagree with Dan about us arguing with the referee. I can categorically state that that was not the case, none of the Pochin lads got involved with the ref and I am sure Gordon will concur with that.

To be honest I thought Gordon was quality and that the whole game was played in great spirit.

As for Wigston, they are clearly missing players and its a shame for them that Dan had to play in midfield 1st half. Good bunch of lads and I am sure that they will start picking up points soon

No disrespect mate, but first half some of your lads were well out of order, complaining at pretty much every decision. And some of the comments were a bit ridiculous your 2 centre midfielders in particular. I am pretty sure Gordon will agree that stating "These are f**king useless" is a little harsh. It was a decent game first half, disappointed with the second, all the best for the season I reckon you will be right up there in the mix.

Injuries just keep piling up for us so I am likely to be in the middle for the foreseeable future.

It's looking like 3 - 8 weeks out for me!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:39 am

bulwellian wrote:
dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
CSKA Carnabys reserves 5-1 Friar Lane

Comfortable win in the end against a friar lane team that were clearly short on numbers. We scored after about 10 minutes then perhaps expected the goals to come and weren't as clinical as we could be. Friar lane competed well and we only really put the game to bed in the last 20 minutes after they had pulled one back to make it 3-1. Great to see our left back get his first ever goal for the club, even if it was a skewed cross!!

I think we went out there thinking it would be another easy win but in the end it was but they made us work for it, if we had played our normal passing game instead of trying to shoot every chance we got i think it would of been an easy win.

They have got three quality players in there side who played well and stood out from the others.

Looking forward to next weeks encounter against Wigston should be a good game.

Goal number 4 for me today.

So are Wigston as this will be a stern test to see how far progression has been made since the appalling display against CSKA Sporting. I think you will start as favourites going on your overall performances and the goals you have been scoring.

Carnaby are a good passing side, and unlike most sides at this level who have a few quality players that run the game, they had plenty of options and the quality ran throughout the side. Can see them behind the team to beat!

Who would you say are the three quality players??
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:59 am

Made my debut for Superfly today in the 3-0 win.

I've gotta say that I'll have harder games - Fleckney didn't have their full 11. I believe that one of their players today was their chairman. It didn't help aswell that one of their players pulled a hamstring in the first half and they had to stick him upfront in the second half.

All of that being said, I was very impressed with Superfly. They are a good, young side, like to get the ball down and pass it about - even though the grass that had been cut was still long!

We created alot of chances and were a little bit off target with the shooting. We nearly got hit with a sucker punch after a mix up at the back left a one on one, he drilled it low and hard which I managed to stop with my foot on the edge of the area. We did eventually score, inevitably through passing and Josh smashed it home from 12 yards.

Second half was better, into the slight breeze, we continued to pass around Fleckney and then their legs started to go, Nick brought fresh legs on and we scored two more, which could have been more.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:24 am

LDA 9 - 0 Niffy Reserves

LDA scorers: Brad Downing 2, Paul Smith 2, Matt Wilkes 2, Nick Coupland, Jacob Gregory, Rob Maybury.

I won't go in to too much detail because there may well be a charge or two heading their way to Niffy.

I've never seen a referee, or our players, take so much abuse for simply playing the game by the rules. The referee actually had to get his rulebook out at half time to explain decisions. I felt guilty for only paying him £30 because he deserved double. The senior players on the line for Niffy were also a disgrace.

There were, however, a few decent lads in the team that do not deserve to be associated with that sort of behaviour.

On to the game, then....

We started the game very slowly but took the lead when Brad Downing was chopped down for a penalty in the first couple of minutes. First yellow card of the game, too.

Inbetween some "questionable" challenges, we grabbed a couple more through Matt Wilkes and Paul Smith before the madness commenced.

Niffy had a couple of players sent off (2 bookings each) in quick succession, for a mixture of reckless challenges and foul mouthing the referee. A lesson that not many of the players seemed to learn.

The game desceneded in to a bit of a farce after that point. Several of the Niffy contingent spending the rest of the game berating the referee and threatening our players.

We grabbed 6 more goals in the second half but it could have been an awful lot more if not for wastefulness and some fantastic goalkeeping.

Credit must be given to the two Niffy goalkeepers and the defenders who threw everything in the way of the ball in the second half to keep the score down.

I've never fealt so disappointed after a big win like this. Not enjoyable in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:44 am

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 9 - 0 Niffy Reserves

LDA scorers: Brad Downing 2, Paul Smith 2, Matt Wilkes 2, Nick Coupland, Jacob Gregory, Rob Maybury.

I won't go in to too much detail because there may well be a charge or two heading their way to Niffy.

I've never seen a referee, or our players, take so much abuse for simply playing the game by the rules. The referee actually had to get his rulebook out at half time to explain decisions. I felt guilty for only paying him £30 because he deserved double. The senior players on the line for Niffy were also a disgrace.

There were, however, a few decent lads in the team that do not deserve to be associated with that sort of behaviour.

On to the game, then....

We started the game very slowly but took the lead when Brad Downing was chopped down for a penalty in the first couple of minutes. First yellow card of the game, too.

Inbetween some "questionable" challenges, we grabbed a couple more through Matt Wilkes and Paul Smith before the madness commenced.

Niffy had a couple of players sent off (2 bookings each) in quick succession, for a mixture of reckless challenges and foul mouthing the referee. A lesson that not many of the players seemed to learn.

The game desceneded in to a bit of a farce after that point. Several of the Niffy contingent spending the rest of the game berating the referee and threatening our players.

We grabbed 6 more goals in the second half but it could have been an awful lot more if not for wastefulness and some fantastic goalkeeping.

Credit must be given to the two Niffy goalkeepers and the defenders who threw everything in the way of the ball in the second half to keep the score down.

I've never fealt so disappointed after a big win like this. Not enjoyable in the slightest.
I dont know why he got the rule book out, no need the plebs wouldn't be able to read it anyway, glad he sent two off but it sounds like he perhaps should of been issuing reds not 2nd yellows
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:31 am

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 9 - 0 Niffy Reserves

Its the win that counts, give yourself a big pat on the back, and dont let the events ruin it for you, we all know the score how some teams are, but i think you should forget all the negative stuff, draw strength from the positives, and look forward to your next game with your usual enthuiasm, what a great score, well done, viva la 300!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:42 am

SerialStalker wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

Pridmore
Hawes 2

Great result for the adders today,was a real tough match but great squad performance from us and deserved the 3 points.We were missing 4/5 players,including our captain , and think mivan had some missing too but still had more subs than us and sure they will agree we were up for it bit more than them today.Conceded an early goal,but when level we soaked up the pressure then hit them on the break,could have scored a few more.Theyre a good side and sure theyll be up there at end of season.
Best wishes to our striker darryl " kitkat " savage who lost a pinkie at 5 aside midweek,hope hes back playing with us soon.
Div 6 is looking strong and were just hoping to be in the mix over the 2nd half of season.

The KitKat will be back. Will be a while though. Was my Ring finger i lost in a very freak accident! Amputation tuesday morning, hoping to be back by christmas!!

Thats why the ref tells players to take their rings off, i wouldn't want to get my ring stuck anywhere. Shocked
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

as the chairman of niffy rangers i can only apoligise to all who have had the misfortune of playin our reserves. Unfortunatly i didnt realiae how stupid things had got. After many phone xcalls to various people involved in sunday football i obviously am now awarw of the problem. I can assure all that things are goin to change from today. Niffy have been goin many years and hopefully wilcontinue. Certain individuals will be kicked out the club and i ho'pe to draft in some humans. Again i and the majority at niffy are sorry l
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:06 am

bretty1 wrote:
as the chairman of niffy rangers i can only apoligise to all who have had the misfortune of playin our reserves. Unfortunatly i didnt realiae how stupid things had got. After many phone xcalls to various people involved in sunday football i obviously am now awarw of the problem. I can assure all that things are goin to change from today. Niffy have been goin many years and hopefully wilcontinue. Certain individuals will be kicked out the club and i ho'pe to draft in some humans. Again i and the majority at niffy are sorry l

I hope this is true, and you are who you say you are, as they will drag your club down.

Jamie does not deserve to be affected by it. He was very reasonable yesterday. It's a shame he's had to put up with it.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:07 am

Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 9 - 0 Niffy Reserves

On to the game, then....

Sounds like a very similar situation as to when we played them in the Stokes Cup last season. Except this time the ref was completely bullied. The amount of abuse we received that day is more than we have collectively received since we started as a club. Was a sad experience for us and we can only hope bretty1 sticks by his word.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:10 am

friarlane11 wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Comfortable win in the end against a friar lane team that were clearly short on numbers. We scored after about 10 minutes then perhaps expected the goals to come and weren't as clinical as we could be. Friar lane competed well and we only really put the game to bed in the last 20 minutes after they had pulled one back to make it 3-1. Great to see our left back get his first ever goal for the club, even if it was a skewed cross!!

I think we went out there thinking it would be another easy win but in the end it was but they made us work for it, if we had played our normal passing game instead of trying to shoot every chance we got i think it would of been an easy win.

They have got three quality players in there side who played well and stood out from the others.

Your no.11, ginge lad up top (6?) And one of your CB's for me (think it was the one whos shoulder popped out) not sure if Dave concurs. Always difficult for you guys lacking numbers. We struggled last year so appreciate what its like.

So are Wigston as this will be a stern test to see how far progression has been made since the appalling display against CSKA Sporting. I think you will start as favourites going on your overall performances and the goals you have been scoring.

Carnaby are a good passing side, and unlike most sides at this level who have a few quality players that run the game, they had plenty of options and the quality ran throughout the side. Can see them behind the team to beat!

Back to top Go down
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:17 pm

Hellboy wrote:
SerialStalker wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

Pridmore
Hawes 2

Thats why the ref tells players to take their rings off, i wouldn't want to get my ring stuck anywhere. Shocked

All the best for tuesday pal.Come down and watch us sunday,got harrow at home in cup...Ul only be out for a wk or 2,its only a finger!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:21 pm

Leicester Klub Sportowy wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

Pridmore
Hawes 2

Well done to you boys with that win. That's certainly going to open up Division Six that little bit more! Also, given their good start, it's put an excellent marker down for yourselves after your steady start.

Cheers was a good win for us.Had a tough start to the campaign and few injuries/suspensions didnt help but starting to turn it round.Ur boys are on the up aswel by the look of it.Nice to get a few points on the table......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:23 pm

He'll have to change his nickname now, ya get four fingers in a kitkat....kit e kat...thats where his finger'll end up.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 12:53 pm

Huncote#9 wrote:
MJR 1-9 Huncote R.

We took the lead after 20 seconds and it was pretty much one way traffic from start to finish. 5-0 at half time. MJR looked to come back into it but our pace up top hurt them throughout.

3 lads with a hat-trick each, a decent ref and a good bunch of lads to play against. Onto the next one.

1 of your lads might not get his hat trick as matin told us it was 8-1 not 9! to be honest id lost count and we were awful! hopefully we will improve next week! well done on the win think u lot will be up the top of the league by the end of the season bets team i played against this season so far
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 1:01 pm

8-1 was confirmed by the referee
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 1:40 pm

I'd like to mirror Bretty's view here. I was hoping and was promised that the players would calm down and stop getting into trouble.

Unfortunately this has not been the case, although the referee was extremely strict on all tackles we made. It did feel that any slide tackle was punished with a yellow card, claiming that all were reckless. I don't feel it is fair to judge players of Sunday league quality to the same standard as Premier League players - these players do not get paid £100,000 a week and do not play and tackle to that standard. None of the tackles that were brandished with a yellow card were malicious or late - 3 out of the 4 actual won the ball. The only 1 that didn't resulted in a penalty.

The referee did receive some unnecessary abuse, again which I do not condone. But when he asks our captain to take the players away to discuss the issues and try and calm the team down, then when we are all huddled to sort it out the referee blows the whistle to continue the game I find it hard to control the players frustration. He didn't need to tell us to discuss this, I know this, but after he does let us do this it would only be fair to let us try and resolve the issues.

Things will change following this game and the previous 3 before it.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 1:52 pm

NiffyA wrote:
I'd like to mirror Bretty's view here. I was hoping and was promised that the players would calm down and stop getting into trouble.

Unfortunately this has not been the case, although the referee was extremely strict on all tackles we made. It did feel that any slide tackle was punished with a yellow card, claiming that all were reckless. I don't feel it is fair to judge players of Sunday league quality to the same standard as Premier League players - these players do not get paid £100,000 a week and do not play and tackle to that standard. None of the tackles that were brandished with a yellow card were malicious or late - 3 out of the 4 actual won the ball. The only 1 that didn't resulted in a penalty.

The referee did receive some unnecessary abuse, again which I do not condone. But when he asks our captain to take the players away to discuss the issues and try and calm the team down, then when we are all huddled to sort it out the referee blows the whistle to continue the game I find it hard to control the players frustration. He didn't need to tell us to discuss this, I know this, but after he does let us do this it would only be fair to let us try and resolve the issues.

Best of luck Jamie, you've put a lot of work in and deserve something out of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 2:03 pm

ben wrote:
Made my debut for Superfly today in the 3-0 win.

I've gotta say that I'll have harder games - Fleckney didn't have their full 11. I believe that one of their players today was their chairman. It didn't help aswell that one of their players pulled a hamstring in the first half and they had to stick him upfront in the second half.

All of that being said, I was very impressed with Superfly. They are a good, young side, like to get the ball down and pass it about - even though the grass that had been cut was still long!

We created alot of chances and were a little bit off target with the shooting. We nearly got hit with a sucker punch after a mix up at the back left a one on one, he drilled it low and hard which I managed to stop with my foot on the edge of the area. We did eventually score, inevitably through passing and Josh smashed it home from 12 yards.

Second half was better, into the slight breeze, we continued to pass around Fleckney and then their legs started to go, Nick brought fresh legs on and we scored two more, which could have been more.

Spot on! Although it was a relatively quiet game for you it was a very good debut.
Very vocal which is a big plus for us.

I’ll echo the key points to our start of the season, 3 clean sheets out of 4.
I’ll also certain no other alliance team has conceded less then us so far this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Just wanted to post a quick reply, I don't want to drag it out into a silly argument. I'm glad that you and Bretty are aware of the problems within the team - you and your captain did your best to calm the players yesterday but some didn't want to know - you tired to sub the second lad before he got sent off, but he'd already talked himself into a second yellow which is not your fault.

The ref made it clear to both captains before the game he wouldn't tolerate any reckless challenges or any mouth . In my opinion there were a few that were dangerous , as you say we aren't professional but we all have to go into work the next day, Tinney made a few cracking tackles that I would call strong and fair which the ref had no problem with.

All in all I think you and others put a lot of effort into running your team and some of them need to realise that they are only creating more work for you - especially the ones on the sideline who, from my view made matters far worse.

Hope you can put it behind you, and get rid of the ones who are ruining it for the rest of you.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 2:31 pm

Some people are just not worth the effort...good luck niffy, get rid of the cr@p, flush them away.
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

To be fair to that Jamie lad, I hear he has done well with sponsorship and other good things. And as for Tinney, he is a beast, a hard but yet very fair guy. I'm sure the worst is behind them, lets hope the FA show a bit of leniency based on Niffys service to the Alliance League
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 5:03 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
friarlane11 wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:

Your no.11, ginge lad up top (6?) And one of your CB's for me (think it was the one whos shoulder popped out) not sure if Dave concurs. Always difficult for you guys lacking numbers. We struggled last year so appreciate what its like.

Same three for me
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 6:26 pm

Oh look, Niffy reserves in trouble again....

Do I need to guess who the ringleader was once again? I wonder for how much longer it will continue before the Alliance League do something about it, they may be kicked out by Niffy but they will always find somewhere else to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

Just looked at who you are. Don't know how you can have the cheek to criticise.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm

Someone is after a little bit of attention..................
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

I bet his stoned mates think he's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

Just want to put a quick message on here. We have told the players involved to leave Niffy, which most have took well. Some however as you see above are not. There were no ring leaders in this situation and to be fair individually the players involved are good guys and I'm still a bit gutted to be losing a few of the players but it had to be an all or nothing decision.

I do hope they find new clubs but would suggest not taking all on at once unless you have a strict discipline record within the club.

I take some responsibility for this issue as my management was clearly not strong enough but hope that moving forward I can learn from this.

Also I do hope that we as a club do not face any issues following these issues and we can continue with 2 clubs.

I am now on a massive recruiting drive so if anyone is looking for a club please let me know.

Cheers
Jamie
Back to top Go down
Curt O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm

Alot of nibbling going on right now, quality entertainment for a monday. Cheers lads ya all hero's!!
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:37 pm

Hope Niffy sort themselfs out

I played for Niffy for the last 6 years and the lads that run the club are top dogs! worked really hard last season to get good sponcership and new kits and the chairman is pure nif.

im sure Neil and Jamie will sort it out, the clubs gone through worse then this and still carried on easy enough.

These changes will take the teams forward, but its going to be a hard season losing alot of players.

All the best
Niffys ex number 17!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:45 am

Enough has been said about Niffy - no more please.

They have a problem and are sorting it out as we would expect from a loyal and well respected club.

Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:07 am

When is Kylinhio bringing his famous left peg back to the Niff ?
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:10 am

Admiral 3 Mivan 1

We had roughly about 7-8 missing this week and i think we partly didnt expect anything out of this game even before it had started. We went 1-0 up and spurned a few chances but never really looked liked creating anything after that. Admiral scored 3 goals that we all easily avoidable although all decent finishes. We are back to full strength from now on so wouldnt expect a performance like that again. Admiral wanted it more - Well done to them.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:34 am

Curt O'Connor wrote:
Alot of nibbling going on right now, quality entertainment for a monday. Cheers lads ya all hero's!!

nibble nibble what? what?

Your pm was nice, any more threats?? this forum is for banter little man, join in and have as pop at me in the open, and i wont report your abuse this time, but i will keep your message for evidence, using the C word isnt very nice now is it? do join in and play, but keep your filthy language to yourself, if youd have wrote that on this forum, you would have been banned immediately. I was expecting you to laugh and come back with an even greater comeback, but it seems like you haven't got a clue.

Great work niffy, i hope things turn around for you, wouldnt want to lose another good team from the alliance, best of luck to the manager, your hard work wont be undone by a few plonkers.
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 11:56 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
When is Kylinhio bringing his famous left peg back to the Niff ?

Haha im too old to be running up and down a wing now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 23 September 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2