Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 4th September

Go down 
+39
bullshead athletic
Whistle Blower
driver666
theheff
RM05
Paulo
LoneRanger38
saff lounge
Alfie the Alien
Dodgy
Jenko
bad tekkers
BULLIT
lingers
Jwithers
the cat
strawberry blonde assasin
greeeedy
dezza
Skeems
Fieldy
Katie G
josh harris st marks
Mivan are going up
Toe poke
mowmacre fc
timmy mallet
Bucko
LCFCHOTSHOT
talbotkeeper
L.K.F.C
Snash
whiteeagles
Rajiv14
shawry1984
Number1
Sneijder10
Widds
Hellboy
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter for Sunday 4th September Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 6:50 am

Yes can't wait for todays game between Magna & NRI, i'll be looking forward to meeting Katie today for the first time, i'll be standing next to the gorgeous mrs Heggs from the kick off, so it'll be up to you to approach me first.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:05 am

Hellboy wrote:
Yes can't wait for todays game between Magna & NRI, i'll be looking forward to meeting Katie today for the first time, i'll be standing next to the gorgeous mrs Heggs from the kick off, so it'll be up to you to approach me first.

We will be doing our best to make katies morning a miserable one, but massive injury and suspension problems mean signing 3 on this morning. But should still have a very strong team out! Cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

Niffy A 0-2 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Shaun Burden and Joe Tailby

Scrappy game today, we got to grips with the conditions tho n got r noses in front at the break.

Both sides had chances to alter the state of the game, but I think its fair to say everybodys still adjusting to the early sunday mornings again. Never the less a wins a win and we'll take 3 points!
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm

Harb hotshots 4-3 White eagles

4-0 up with twenty to go and a blatant dive gifted them a penalty (apologies from their manager and ref after). Then hit self destruct and struggled to hang on after not having a single shot to save for 70 mins! Not a bad bunch but they really need to sort their blatant cheating out, both linos where embarrassing. At one point their manager ran over to their lino and told him to pack it in. Apologies after but they really need to sort it out ruined the game and will ruin more games unless it's sorted. Pleased with the 3 points but 4-3 is very flattering for them.
Back to top Go down
shawry1984

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

Number1 wrote:

4-0 up with twenty to go and a blatant dive gifted them a penalty (apologies from their manager and ref after). Then hit self destruct and struggled to hang on after not having a single shot to save for 70 mins! Not a bad bunch but they really need to sort their blatant cheating out, both linos where embarrassing. At one point their manager ran over to their lino and told him to pack it in. Apologies after but they really need to sort it out ruined the game and will ruin more games unless it's sorted. Pleased with the 3 points but 4-3 is very flattering for them.

same as npe game 4-0 up had the 5th disalowed for a dodgy offside then we panicked second half and they came back into it but managed to hold on for the win
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

Clarendon Park Rangers 5 Gate Hangs Well 1

John McDade 2
Rajiv Ghelani
Richard Sneath
Andy Burton

after missing a few players today we thought it was gonna be a tough. We made the first half difficult for ourselves but we came through with 3 second half goals. All the best to GHW for the rest of the season, good bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

Number1 wrote:

I was totally disgusted to see this, unbelievably bad sportsmanship.

Firstly, we completely dominated you for the first 35 minutes until you scored from a corner totally against the run of play.

The middle of the game was fairly balanced until you scored your second when we were exposed at the back as one of our centre backs had to change his boots.

Your 4th goal was quite fortunate as well wouldnt you agree?

As for the 'dive', there was definite contact hence why the ref gave it.

No way was the result flattering for us.

I also remember 4 of your players getting booked to our 0 including a real nasty tackle when you were desperate at 4-3.

I thought it was a real exciting game that was well reffed and played in a good manner by both sets of teams until I read this comment which is a real cheap shot towards us and is only intended make you look better.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 1:55 pm

Global Athletic 4-3 Blaby Vikings
Jake Lowery
Sameer Abdullah 2
Kris Mort

Great start for us. Thought we were safe at 4-2, but they really came back at us toward the end. Our keeper made some vital saves in the last 5 mins.

Blaby have got 2 good forwards and bought a decent left winger on. I'm guessing he was late?

Game played and good spirit and well refereed.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

Not gonna get in to an argument, your manager apologised to me during the game, after the game, and went round the other side of the pitch to tell him to pack it in. "sorry mate, I know it's wrong, it was never a penalty you saw our reaction on the sidelines" your linos were a disgrace as your MANAGER agreed. The penalty was comical and unroll that point as the keeper, you had not had a single shot on target.

It's a shame as you have some good players, but you continue to use the "Lino" tactic and diving, as a new team you will get posts like this every week, educate your Linos in the rules of football!!!! You can't be offside if a ball is played backwards ( twice this happened ) even the ref was ignoring him and laughing it off. It was spoil what could be a good addition to the alliance if you continue!

Just don't try and defend yourself you were totally in the wrong and had we not hit self destruct would have been a very comfortable 3 points instead of hanging on! The only reason we lost the plot was because of the pen and your linesmen . My only praise would be once we hit self destruct you deserved to grab a point at the end, but for 70 mins you had no threat whatsoever!!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

MDH Knights 2
AC Wigston 3
A competitive spectacle today and in honesty we can feel a little aggrieved coming away with nothing. We played ok at times and on another day I think the result could have been reversed but we learnt today that in a higher division we need to take our chances the way other teams clearly will.
AC Wigston worked hard and were well organised, took their chances and defended solidly when needed.
Best of luck to wigston for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:04 pm

Second game and struggled in the first half, went 1-0 down when their lad Leon played a ball across goal to the other striker who was totally unmarked, a la Rooney vs Bulgaria on Friday, very poor. Managed to get level and 1-1 at half time with neither team setting the world alight. Second half i let a poor effort in when i misjudged where i was in goal, but again, we backed off letting them have a shot with nobody in the way. 3-1 soon followed, nobody majorly at fault, just a good finish. Started to play a bit better in the second half and pulled it back to 3-3. Showed good spirit considering we were on bare bones this week, but that said, we still had 9 of our first teamers playing. Missed Earl Murray in the centre mid big time.
Said before, and stand by it, Magna will be competing for this title...good bunch of lads and game played in the right spirit. I think a few tackles on both sides were wrongly left unpunished but fortunately both teams were responsible enough to wind their necks in.

Hope their lad who went off after twisting his knee is ok and not too serious.

Goals by Alan Stafford, Dave Ilnicki and i think Chris Cooper, although i may have drifted off and got the last one wrong!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:16 pm

Number1 wrote:
Not gonna get in to an argument, your manager apologised to me during the game, after the game, and went round the other side of the pitch to tell him to pack it in. "sorry mate, I know it's wrong, it was never a penalty you saw our reaction on the sidelines" your linos were a disgrace as your MANAGER agreed. The penalty was comical and unroll that point as the keeper, you had not had a single shot on target.

It's a shame as you have some good players, but you continue to use the "Lino" tactic and diving, as a new team you will get posts like this every week, educate your Linos in the rules of football!!!! You can't be offside if a ball is played backwards ( twice this happened ) even the ref was ignoring him and laughing it off. It was spoil what could be a good addition to the alliance if you continue!

Just don't try and defend yourself you were totally in the wrong and had we not hit self destruct would have been a very comfortable 3 points instead of hanging on! The only reason we lost the plot was because of the pen and your linesmen . My only praise would be once we hit self destruct you deserved to grab a point at the end, but for 70 mins you had no threat whatsoever!!!
I disagree and have nothing further to say as you have just repeated what you said the first time. We have played Azul Zorros, Inter mivan and NPE and we had fair and sporting games with them.

Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:18 pm

Oadby owls men 2 N,R,I Res 3

thought i would go and watch as both in our division

the game oadby score a goal from a free kick with the NRI keeper got a hand to but went to corner then the ref gave a free kick for a foul on the keeper which puzzled every1 watching then a great finish from NRI on the end of the corner off the box side footed curler into the top corner 1-0 ht to NRI.......... 2ND half oadby come out like the manager had put a few rocket your his players arses and got it back to 1-1 with some neat passing and a 6yard side foot pass the keeper soon it was 2-1 as oadby score a goal like NRI 1ST with 25mins to go it look like oadby would be the only winners with 5mins to go NRI went all out attack when the ref was ask how long he stated 4 mins 5 mins later the ref gave NRI A pen which was never a pen and scored the pen 2-2 which every1 thought would be a point each but no with in a min NRI went long clear the defence and the NRI striker who could barely run all game after pulling something in his thigh ran with the ball and set up his team mate to put into a empty net .

2 in a week nri have come back to win so all team should play till the end oadby just never want the easy pass at 2-1 up and kept hitting it long and a lot hand bag in the 2nd half with there was no need for good game to watch just can;t wait till our 1st game friday the noadby next sunday
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:41 pm

Cheers for the report, our ressies showed great spirit, 3 with injuries and bare 11. Very pleased for them.

Waiting to hear on Bukshead now....7-1!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:43 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:

I disagree and have nothing further to say as you have just repeated what you said the first time. We have played Azul Zorros, Inter mivan and NPE and we had fair and sporting games with them.

I'm sorry but the penalty decision, whilst laughable, was given and we have to deal with it! It was our own fault for how badly we reacted as a whole team regardless of whether it was a dive or not. Fact is we were still 4-1 up after the pen and crusing. We only have our self to blame for self destructing and almost throwing away 3 points.

The lino issue on the other hand is something I feel you boys do need to address. It does say something that your own gaffer is having a word with him apologising to our players and the referee was ignoring his flag in the last 20 minutes. You have some real quality players and your skipper (number Cool was superb for you. Rumour has it he told one of players he was heading to uni in 2 weeks and that will be a big loss. But you have other very good players and you dont need a dodgy lino to help you out. You'll do well in this league purely based on your football!

Best of luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:53 pm

Harrow 3-1 Kajima

Abit scrappy from us today but for our first game we will take 3 point,even though it was abit scrappy i thought we dominated the game apart from a 15-20 min period in the 2nd half, should have been 5-6 nil with us missing a couple sitters and them scoring last kick of the game, fair play to Kajima they kept working and they will get better with every game,could surprise a few,all the best Smile
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Number1 wrote:

firstly well done eagles for making it a nail biter. Showed great togetherness team spirit and passion.secondly I apologise on behalf our lads about the manner of the origanal post. I thought the game was played in great spirit an the lads on the pitch desrve praise. totally agree with the lino/pen point tho as your manager personally came over to me an his words where I will be having words about the blatant cheating. Everyone does it, wk in wk out so nobody can say in all honesty they have never bent the rules in their teams favour. You just wasn't very clever with it. Good team tho passing ability is superb and I think you have given a good account against 2 strong physical sides who have been tipped for top 3 and have the ability to destroy certain other teams in this division. Can't wait for the return fixture.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 4:56 pm

hoskins vs frolsworth 3-3
with a scratch first team out we started very well went HT 3-0 up but frolswoth having more chances they really caused us problems and same old sunday league long ball over top caught us out there wasnt one player over 25 for frolswoth very fit team and last 20mins 3-1 they wer really on top . fair play to them for batteling all game most teams dont come back from 3-0 but credit to them all the best to them and look farward to next week (not) might rap got loads stick from ressis
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

di i hear advance won 7(seven) 1 ooops
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:15 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

3-3 in division 1 with excuses is as bad or worse!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:17 pm

Toe poke wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

3-3 in division 1 with excuses is as bad or worse!

no excusses my friend we wer 3-0 up thats awfull but frolsworth deserved the point
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Wigston Rangers-3 - 2 Inter mivan.

Tight game today and a lot of good stuff for us to take out fo this game. We struggled in the final third today and were all of a sudden 2-0 down at half time, with Wigston taking both their chances. Very happy with the Character we shown today and dug in when needed.
Rav Dhillon scored a screamer of a free kick and also Scott Pestell with a good finish from the outside of his foot.

Wigston will be up there i believe and were a really good bunch of lads with the game played in good spirits.

Good luck for the season WRFC!!

Scorers: Rav Dhillon & Scott Pestell
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

st marks 7.1 thurmaston 2011

quality football from my boys today sum gd players for thurmo but playin in the rong positions gd result and a gd game come on st markkkksss!!! gd we be the dark horses have to wait and see lol
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:44 pm

Widds wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

We will be doing our best to make katies morning a miserable one, but massive injury and suspension problems mean signing 3 on this morning. But should still have a very strong team out! Cant wait
Didn't see this before the game- sorry! Wasn't such a miserable morning, always enjoy a game v NRI. Our goal scorers: Hogan Smith, Harvery Webb 2
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:49 pm

josh harris st marks wrote:
st marks 7.1 thurmaston 2011

quality football from my boys today sum gd players for thurmo but playin in the rong positions gd result and a gd game come on st markkkksss!!! gd we be the dark horses have to wait and see lol

Pre-Season favourites in most peoples eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 2-4 Premier Sports Travel

We gave it a go. A full squad turned up and we battled well. We took the lead thanks to a bizarre own goal but then a defensive error gave Jerome North an easy goal so it was 1-1 at the break.

The turning point was losing Matt Howarth through injury late in the first half and then we lost the midfield battle especially when the matched us man for man in the centre. Then Shaun Barber came into his own and scored a hat trick - all from 25 yards plus, the third in particular was very special.

Tom Cartwright had made it 2-2 but Premier deserved there win.

Perrin Rangers next week.

Really surprised at the Advance score
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

I heard bulls head missed a shed load of chances?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 6:25 pm

I heard that as well

anyway all results, league tables and scorers all up to date on website

Match Report
http://alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Reports/Reports.html
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I heard that as well

anyway all results, league tables and scorers all up to date on website

Match Report
http://alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Reports/Reports.html

i went and watched the advance v bullies game

to be fair bullies did have alot of chances ash day had a peno saved, mobbsy hit the bar with a quality header (im sure it crossed the line though), charlton hit the post from a free kick and they skied or put a wide a couple of sitters, think the bullies just need time to gel as alot of new players who need to learn how each other play and what positions each other take up but they played some good stuff still going forward but there defence let them down slightly.

credit where credits due though advance had brooksy in goal and simon goodman playing rightback but still didnt look out of sorts one bit,!!! ryan ogden got 3 i believe? kev you have lost a good one there he is going to bag for fun at advance
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:03 pm

advance 7 - 1 bullies

got taught a lesson simple as that.
advance had 7 chances scored 7 times we created 7 or 8 chances scored once, including a penalty miss 3 shots inside 6 yard box which never even hit the target and hitting the post and crossbar we were woeful infront of goal and they made us pay for it.
danny kitching and tony maisto bossed the centre midfield worked their socks off whilst we struggled to even string 3 passes together, a poor poor start and 3 points easily deserved by advance.
probably one of the best performances ive seen them play well done and cant see anyone touching them again this season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

you heard correct we deserved to lose but 7-1 wasnt really a true reflection of how the game went we probably had more chances but were less then 20% as good as them in front of goal a dissapointing start as i thought we would have made it hard for them at the very least they will be over the moon and rightly so. just goes to show good idividuals dont necessarily make a good team and we were nowhere near them in that respect
brooksy was in goal for them and simon goodman played right back which i was shocked at but both looked like they played there forever no excuses we got diked on and advance fully deserved their win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:35 pm

dme 10-5 aylestone lounge

shaun riley 4
tim glenn 3
aiden mccabe 3

we dint play that well first half really and went 3-1 down by concedin two debateable penalties..but got to half time at 3-3 and pushed on in the second half and played sum gud stuff..fully deserved the win..and the ref had a gud game aswell
Back to top Go down
the cat

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:35 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 2-4 Premier Sports Travel

We gave it a go. A full squad turned up and we battled well. We took the lead thanks to a bizarre own goal but then a defensive error gave Jerome North an easy goal so it was 1-1 at the break.

The turning point was losing Matt Howarth through injury late in the first half and then we lost the midfield battle especially when the matched us man for man in the centre. Then Shaun Barber came into his own and scored a hat trick - all from 25 yards plus, the third in particular was very special.

Tom Cartwright had made it 2-2 but Premier deserved there win.

Perrin Rangers next week.

Really surprised at the Advance score
Agree with you there mate losing matt was a big loss for u, I think ur gonna have a decent season though mate, as for us we were ok but still not good enough missed vernan especially but 3 points is wat we needed, gotta mention barber who scored a outrageous hat trick all 3 quality goals, best of luck magna for the season I expect a top half finish for u
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:48 pm

another quality win for the new boys st marks 7-1...... 14 goals in 2 games both sides we played wernt the best but you can only beat whats in front of you and we done it with ease. thurmaston tried to play football but they were lacking abit of class needa get a few players in and they could be decent.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

kaffir 5 reem 3
we started badly today went 2-0 down in 10 mins then they got a peno which turned the game
they missed it and we took over went into half time 3-2 up.

i made a howler and let them back in 3-3 then my lads got me out of jail and bagged 2 more.
very pleased with today after being beat well in our first game by a very good saff lounge team reem are a good side tho and have sum very good players.

oh and forgot to say we have lost one of our strikers gav cuppleditch for about 8 weeks after a FAIR tackle against saff lounge tut tut mr referee mabe it should have been a peno
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:33 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
kaffir 5 reem 3
we started badly today went 2-0 down in 10 mins then they got a peno which turned the game

i made a howler and let them back in 3-3 then my lads got me out of jail and bagged 2 more.
very pleased with today after being beat well in our first game by a very good saff lounge team reem are a good side tho and have sum very good players.

oh and forgot to say we have lost one of our strikers gav cuppleditch for about 8 weeks after a FAIR tackle against saff lounge tut tut mr referee mabe it should have been a peno

was a good game on friday mate, your blonde lad in the middle was a good player and you missed a few chances, cant really remember there being a bad tackle although i think both sides were leaving their foot in a bit too late!!!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:35 pm

just herd glenfield town beat perrin 3-0 2day. well done glenfield, good start an sure alfie would like 2 congrats the so called worse team in prem lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:46 pm

BULLIT wrote:
just herd glenfield town beat perrin 3-0 2day. well done glenfield, good start an sure alfie would like 2 congrats the so called worse team in prem lol!

haha class altho now he might turn on us after getting spanked 7-1 ................. ah well tongue
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:55 pm

dezza wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
kaffir 5 reem 3

was a good game on friday mate, your blonde lad in the middle was a good player and you missed a few chances, cant really remember there being a bad tackle although i think both sides were leaving their foot in a bit too late!!!

yea was a good game and no bad tackles apart from the keeprer takin gav out not saying it was a terrible tackle but was late and he has torn cartlidge in his knee.
the saff boys played real well and deserved all 3 points could av been different if we took our chances tho
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

lol @ hoskins ribbing a prem team 4 getting beat by a team who win leagues for fun!!!!! 3 nil up and snatch a point??? good job!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 4th September   Banter for Sunday 4th September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 4th September
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next