Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012

Go down 
+41
hotshot66
the goalie
FC POCHIN
Paulo
dezza
ShaNiO
Capello
Hairy Hebrew!
NiffyA
Polska legend II
bulwellian
The Admiral
Thegoacher
dave ash
Jimmyb
2_Kingy
spartamoshdock
CSKA17
driver666
schoey
BUSFC Zack
mowmacre fc
scottyh
whiteeagles
mickkkkkky
lbennett86
Mivan are going up
CSKA Mod
Blackie
riley
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
SerialStalker
Widds
Jenko
Ramley_LBFC
tysmith c.n.f.c
Huncote Ressies
Hellboy
caz3009
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thegoacher

Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 6:08 pm

Aylestone athletic 2- inter mivan 3

Game was 50/50 split today we had the first half & they had the second
Was a fairly poor game from us 2nd half and mivan deserved to win on 2nd half we gave away 3 peno's today and to sloppy defending was below our standard

Mivan got stronger as game went on and we just didn't turn up the early goal second half really
Knocked us for 6 And we never recovered

The ref was decent at best took far to long talking to players etc killed tempo of game

Both teams will be within top 4 this season

Hopefully next week our lads realise its a 90 minute game not 45 lol

Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:20 pm

Also forgot to add...thanks to the Mark Connolly and the lads at WCB for allowing to have a minute silence before the game.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:21 pm

dave ash wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
CSKA Carnabys Seconds 7 - 2 Blaby United

I was expecting a much closer encounter today and, to be fair, the scoreline probably flatters us a bit. Blaby had the best of the opening 20-30 mins, then we scored against the run of play. Thereafter, they were throwing numbers up top and we got ourselves 3 in front by half time.

The turning point was our keeper saving a penalty when at 3-1. After that, we went on to make it 7-1 before they snatched a late consolation.

It was good to see some nice goals today and some good football in patches. I felt a bit for their keeper, cos he made some cracking saves and there wasn't a lot he could've done about any of the goals. All in all, a good game played in the right spirit.

Can't complain with what you said here mate, was a good day for football. I will say I dont know how we went in at first half 3-0 down cause as you said we had so much of the ball, just couldnt finish any of our numerous chances. Lads were very decent, Dave ash put in a good performance for you, yes i know him but id say he was your man of the match. He got a couple of goals buy set a few up and controlled the game for you i believe.
Blaby will get there in the end, just need to finish our chances and then well be fine. Looking forward the the reverse fixture, Well played.

Cheers for that Zak enjoyed today as we played really well although you had a lot of chances only difference was we finished better.you have a good bunch of lads with some quality players im sure you'll be up there.

No game for us next week which means a rest for me 3 games in 8 days is really tough at my young age.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
If you get a chance mate, come and watch us at home. We have another tough game Sunday against kilworth.

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:22 pm

ROYAL OAK 7-3 RED ADMIRAL

PRIDMORE 2
SAVAGE

Didnt get to see it today but am informed we barely turned up and were missing a lot of players.Also told Royal Oak were a decent outfit.Need to sort it out quick at the admiral
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

Wigston Fields 5 - FCCOL 0

Patrick
Bray
Kuzyk
Field
Allen (Pen)

Great response after fridays shocking display. Still lots of room for improvement but again kept a clean sheet. FCCOL offered very little up front and gave Wigston few scares.
A team evolving and more matches will provide the experience needed to learn from the mauling CSKA Sporting gave us. Looking forward to the trip to Countesthorpe!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

really pleased with our win today. Never beaten Webbys in 4 previous attempts! Played a strong game first half, 2-0 up half time. 2 lads injured during 1st half with knee and ankle knocks without contact! Pitch was poor and very hard underneath grass that was on the long side. Dread to think how much Webbys pay for that! Lukasz Tabaka made a surprise return to the club this week. Decided to start him on the bench as he is a bit rusty, but he came on after 18 minutes due to the injury to our other Lukasz only to do his ankle therefore lasting just 7 minutes himself!

Apart from a wonder save from Andzrej in goal, he wasn't tested too much. Webbys defence was as strong as ever, but just lacking some real firepower at the moment in my opinion. Great showing from the Polska lads, although perhaps lacking the intensity of last week (hardly surprising in the heat). No one getting carried away we'll just keep working hard with the players we have but we're now 5 unbeaten, and only lost 1 of last 9 if we include summer friendlies.

Superbly reffed by Jim Hubbard, and many thanks to Mary for administering first aid to Lukasz. All the best for the season to Webbys
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:40 pm

Niffy Res 6-5 Huncote Res
Niffy Scorers:

Nather Rutter 3
Jamie Ward
Curt Oconnor
Leon Blaber

Strange game today, the first 20 minutes we were definitely playing 2nd best but after that period we seemed far the better team but couldnt seem to kill the game off - we were 4-2 up and 6-4 up but still never felt comfortable. Both defences making several mistakes and the strikers really capitalising on this.

PS - I got my first (and usually only) goal of the season....BOOM!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:46 pm

Afc Royal Oak 7-3 Red Admiral

Scorers:
Love (3)
Doyle (2)
Haggerty
Scott

Spent Saturday evening trying to find a keeper as our usual man had injured himself earlier im the day thinking he was a striker. Managed to get a lad in to do a job so was a big relief on Sunday morning that he turned up.
1st half was a very slow pace as players were trying to combat the heat. Helped by red admirals keeper taking a good two minutes collecting any stray shots. The ref still played only 45 when I thought he could of added easily another 5 mins at the very least. Anyway the first half we managed to control possession and created a fair few chances. Red admiral looked strong over the pitch and counter attacked quite well. We went into half time 1-1 and I thought we needed a kick up the arse.
2nd half we took full advantage of red admiral having a bare 11 as they started to tire. We created chance after chance and in all fairness could quite easily been double figures after hitting the woodwork 4 times!! A very impressive 2nd half and happy we are starting to convert our chances.
Hope Red Admiral pick up as their a sound bunch of lads. Pridmore up top was impressive and I believe scored from the half way line direct from kick off! Cracking goal! Also impressed with the left wing back (Tom) very good player!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:02 pm

Anyone watching the thrmaston v foxes game?,

What was it like?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:05 pm

take it you were absent?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm

I have said au revoir to the alliance bud unfortunately,
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

since when? who upset you?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:23 pm

Since friday night!!
Nobody has upset me just dont believe myself that i was the 15th best at foxes
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm

Congrats to Mark J Rees who managed to get their first win today against a strong wigston team. They've had a tough couple of months and no one would of bet that result! Played you pre season and were a sound bunch! Glad to see your hard work paid off Smile
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:32 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:33 pm

Capello wrote:
Since friday night!!

Ouch. Enough said
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:38 pm

Capello wrote:
Since friday night!!

I know how much you love Fosse, you could be our number 14 if you fancy.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:59 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Capello wrote:
Since friday night!!

I know how much you love Fosse, you could be our number 14 if you fancy.

Haha cheeky
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:01 pm

St Marks 1-4 Oakfield
Jack Barson

Shocking today, nobody was interested and the better side won.

should have had a penalty in the first half, then in the second one of the oakfield subs made a disgraceful challenge on our centre mid and the ref only gave a yellow, then when the player wanted to come back on he just ignored everybody shouting his attention on the line to prove a point.

We will go again next week but unfortunately im off to America for a couple of weeks so wish all the boys the best!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

Did u not play against us????
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:08 pm

I actually do like fosse, all the lads are sound.
It's natural to have a bit of banter with your rivals.

my favourite team in div1s the mighty NRI really sound bunch of lads. Although may lack in the goalkeeping department Very Happy

Anyone know if you can transfer if you haven't played a second of football?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:10 pm

dezza wrote:
Did u not play against us????

Didn't dezz a no, was on the sidelines waiting for the 3rd sub to be made so i could get changed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:12 pm

Capello thinks its related to your team kicking a ball not you....I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

Paulo wrote:
Capello thinks its related to your team kicking a ball not you....I think

Ok paulo cheers, is there a date you have to wait till before you could move pal? I know there is but just not when.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:30 pm

1st of October mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

Capello wrote:

my favourite team in div1s the mighty NRI really sound bunch of lads. Although may lack in the goalkeeping department Very Happy

Haha, first game back today since the end of last season...i realised why pre-season is important!!!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:12 pm

lda spartans 3 fc pochin 1
never looked at the races right from ko today,poor passing and poor 1st touches,didn't look like the same team that played
the first 2 games. took a 1-0 lead against the run of play and then had 2 good chances to increase it,but basically we were holding on,
then 10mins from half time we had a lad knocked out in a goalmouth scramble and another injured at the same time so had to make 2 substitutions.we had to call an ambulance and i did not see the 2nd half as i went with my lad to the hospital but i was told by my players
that we had to make our third substitution at half time and then in the second half had 2 defenders injured and played with 10 men for a time,
and could not hold out against a good lda side
all in all everything went wrong today but hey that's football. lda were the better side on the day and deserved the win
but i'm sure the team will put this behind them and move on to next week

also congrats to mark j rees getting their 1st points after a bad start dont like to see sides get beat every week and then fold
and also to both niffy sides who had good results today after looking like it was going to be a long hard season for them

Last edited by FC POCHIN on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:17 pm

Fc azzurri 2 v 2 royale barcabullona

I wasn't at our game today but I hear we gifted barca their 1st then just played terrible after that lol I've had furious texts off the team all day saying how bad we were haha oh well these things happen in football!! 3 games in, still not lost but listening to our players you'd think we are verge of relegation haha can't beat sunday football drama.......

Well done barcabullona heard you were good value for the point if not the win even
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

Jenko wrote:
Just found out my team (oakfield) beat st marks 4-1 today! Not bad for as st marks said an 'average' side HA

no mate one player said that football is about opinions , but we were shocking today worst performance since i have been manager not a excuse just a fact and yeah you thouroghly deserved your win today punished our errors very well so all the best for rest of season and will see you in return game
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 11:00 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:

also congrats to mark j rees getting their 1st points after a bad start dont like to see sides get beat every week and then fold
and also to both niffy sides who had good results today after looking like it was going to be a long hard season for them

Cheers matey!! Don't worry about this result - still think you guys will be too strong for the league - Monsell will lost points along the way so we'll see what happens.

Is the lad that had to go hospital ok??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:05 am

Capello wrote:

Unfortunately doesn't matter if u have played or not, its signing the form that counts.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:24 am

NiffyA wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Cheers matey!! Don't worry about this result - still think you guys will be too strong for the league - Monsell will lost points along the way so we'll see what happens.

Is the lad that had to go hospital ok??

yes thanks jamie he was discharged later in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Huncote Ressies

Huncote Ressies

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:18 am

Big game for us next week against a strong LDA Spartans team who have won both there games so far this season.

Thought we would be doing better ourselves with the group of lads we have together but we just can't seem to play the way we all know we can at the moment. Hopefully this will start to change and pretty sharpish so we are fighting at the right end of the table instead of the wrong end.

Still, its our first season in the alliance and im sure just a learning a curve for us to improve.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:46 am

Hotshots 9 - 1 Trinderbox

We started off quickly today in really hot conditions, goal in the first 5 after a spill from their keeper, before long we were 3-0 up and cruising, i felt we could have really taken it to them for the remainder of the half but we took our foot off the gas, were very sloppy at the back leading finally leading to them getting 1 back before the break.

Second half we came out and carried on how we started the first game, adding another 3 fairly quickly. Trinderbox were unlucky to lose their keeper to injury meaning an outfield player had to go between the sticks. We finished the game strongly ending with 9, without doubt had a couple of contenders for miss of the season (3 yards out, open goal - keeper nowhere to be seen hits the post! - no name dropping but he got 3 anyway Wink )

Fair play to Trinderbox, gave it everything for 90mins in really hot conditions, all the best for the rest of the season.

Scorers were

Will Arnold 3
Jack Corry 3
Matty Coyne 2
Ben Underwood
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

LDA Spartans 3 - 1 FC Pochin

Paul Smith, Brad Downing, OG

Pretty much went the way that Blackie said. We felt like we kept hold of the ball lots better and had the majority of posession but we struggled to create clear chances. We were helped by the fact that Pochin had to make 2 subs in the first half and then had an injury shortly after making their third early in the second half (glad to hear that the player is ok).

The first 5 minutes were end-to-end and it could've been 2-all after 10 minutes. Despite not seeing a lot of the ball, Pochin were very dangerous on the counter-attack and had a few chances to take the game out of our hands in the first half. We ended up going in 0-1 down.

In the end our long throws won the game (we try not to rely on it!) as Pochin just couldn't deal with them. A goal apiece for Brad Downing and Paul Smith sandwiched an OG from the keeper.

This game could have been a lot more enjoyable for both sides, football wise, if the pochin players didn't get wound-up so easily. One or two of them were more interested in being "hard" or intimidating than they were about playing the game. Some of the lines aimed at the referee would've got a red card in other circumstances too.

The referee had a tricky time after changing his mind on a penalty decision in the first half after consulting the linesman. It was the right decision in the end but it made his life a bit difficult thereafter.

Pochin should win more than they lose over the season and I don't think there will be many sides that only concede one against them as they are so good up front and on the counter. Having Blackie at the back has made them a lot more composed than last year.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:44 am

Huncote Ressies wrote:
Big game for us next week against a strong LDA Spartans team who have won both there games so far this season.

Thought we would be doing better ourselves with the group of lads we have together but we just can't seem to play the way we all know we can at the moment. Hopefully this will start to change and pretty sharpish so we are fighting at the right end of the table instead of the wrong end.

Still, its our first season in the alliance and im sure just a learning a curve for us to improve.

This is one of the fixtures that we expected to be tough as soon as we saw he fixture list. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:50 am

hotshot66 wrote:

We started off quickly today in really hot conditions, goal in the first 5 after a spill from their keeper, before long we were 3-0 up and cruising, i felt we could have really taken it to them for the remainder of the half but we took our foot off the gas, were very sloppy at the back leading finally leading to them getting 1 back before the break.

Second half we came out and carried on how we started the first game, adding another 3 fairly quickly. Trinderbox were unlucky to lose their keeper to injury meaning an outfield player had to go between the sticks. We finished the game strongly ending with 9, without doubt had a couple of contenders for miss of the season (3 yards out, open goal - keeper nowhere to be seen hits the post! - no name dropping but he got 3 anyway Wink )

Fair play to Trinderbox, gave it everything for 90mins in really hot conditions, all the best for the rest of the season.

Scorers were

Will Arnold 3
Jack Corry 3
Matty Coyne 2
Ben Underwood

You be sure to give those webbs a good oiling, if you're going to be scoring that many goals.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:

Scorers were

Will Arnold 3
Jack Corry 3
Matty Coyne 2
Ben Underwood

You be sure to give those webbs a good oiling, if you're going to be scoring that many goals.

cheers for the tip but only 1 scorer is from Harborough!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:24 pm

Please let me know what areas the other scorers come from, so i can research their local history, and use the appropriate knowledge to come on here, and give them some good advice.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:31 pm

Suggest that you get down there then Bellboy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012   Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 September 2012
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next