Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Confirmed new signings

Go down 
+56
scottyh
oneofthelads
Huncote Ressies
Lks9
Polingtons
trueblue
mowmacre fc
GaryNev
scouse1
Outspoken
BULLIT
Dodgy
Mivan are going up
o.f.c
Jedster
whiteeagles
SerialStalker
Paulo
Skeems
MonkeyBoy
Paul Daniels
FC POCHIN
4 More Seasons
Gifford
2_Kingy
ShaNiO
CSKA17
Spy
CalamityScouse
SuperflyFC
dave ash
the cat
Joey Barton
tysmith c.n.f.c
hotshot66
Fishandchips
gattuso
the goalie
rocket ledge
Saviour
Pete Mourinho
Sparta3
dezza
Groby Memorial FC
Hellboy
THE MAGICIAN
Capello
Polska legend II
Widds
CSKA Carnabys
norty14
spartamoshdock
Bucko
Aussie Owl
CSKA Mod
Hairy Hebrew!
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Confirmed new signings Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

Who has ur team confirmed as a new signing from another team?

Anyone been poaching?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:14 am

CSKA have welcomed Jonny Norwell and Adam King from QPR as well as Dave Ashford and Perry Heathcote from Niffy 'A'.

Meanwhile we lost Warren Clarke to The Gate but have retained the rest of the squad that I wanted to give with the exception of two retirements.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:24 am

...and you need to register 12 players by 31st July
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:03 am

CSKA Mod wrote:
CSKA have welcomed Jonny Norwell and Adam King from QPR as well as Dave Ashford and Perry Heathcote from Niffy 'A'.

Meanwhile we lost Warren Clarke to The Gate but have retained the rest of the squad that I wanted to give with the exception of two retirements.

pretty sure i saw adam king playing for qpr last nite
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:12 am

We haven't nicked anyone from other teams but we have re-signed Carl Capell and Lewis Cully who both had a year out last season. We've also signed a new centre back from Notts. maybe one more signing to come.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:35 am

Aussie Owl wrote:

I was under impression our forms have been sent in but I will chase this up with secretary.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:37 am

Bucko wrote:
CSKA Mod wrote:

pretty sure i saw adam king playing for qpr last nite

I know he's still been having some kick abouts with lads he knows from QPR but he has signed a form for CSKA, paid his fees and not missed a session so Adam is most definitely a CSKA player as far as we are concerned.
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:47 am

kev begged him to 'help out' as they were desperate to field a team although they ended up with 3 subs. qpr know the score and it was only a 1 off. he was using the opertunity to get fit and get some game time.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

CSKA Mod wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:

I was under impression our forms have been sent in but I will chase this up with secretary.

Morley got my forms a long time ago and has posted receipts back to me.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:38 pm

Our signings will be confirmed after our first friendly this Sunday when players will all be signed on, but in a nutshell:

Ross Proud - no previous Sunday club, plays for Quorn
Mike (not sure of surname!) - used to play for Malc at Notts WMC and i believe plays for Thurnby?
Coley - played for our ressies last year, class act and will be a big surprise package to many teams
Peachey - centre half from our ressies, possibly my favourite signing, my kind of player, doesnt stop talking and motivating on the pitch and puts his head in where it hurts...
*** ******* - not able to give this players name until a) Malc confirms his position and b) he tells his current club that he is leaving (POACHED!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

shameless Widds Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

although technically if he hasn't signed for his current club yet then you haven't poached him as he is a free agent
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:58 pm

To be fair, he came to us....
And its dog eat dog out there!!! Make sure your players are happy, listen to them, nurture them....it breeds loyalty haha
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 5:55 pm

Widds wrote:
Our signings will b
rmed after our first friendly this Sunday when players will all be signed on, but in a nutshell:

Mike (not sure of surname!) - used to play for Malc at Notts WMC and i believe plays for Thurnby?
Coley - played for our ressies last year, class act and will be a big surprise package to many teams
Peachey - centre half from our ressies, possibly my favourite signing, my kind of player, doesnt stop talking and motivating on the pitch and puts his head in where it hurts...
*** ******* - not able to give this players name until a) Malc confirms his position and b) he tells his current club that he is leaving (POACHED!!!!)

Them stars match my names widds Suspect
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 5:59 pm

They might do.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 6:12 pm

### #######

Note to self, learn to resist temptation.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
Our signings will b
rmed after our first friendly this Sunday when players will all be signed on, but in a nutshell:

The Cappello???????????
Back to top Go down
Groby Memorial FC

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

Widds wrote:
Our signings will be confirmed after our first friendly this Sunday when players will all be signed on, but in a nutshell:

Michael Ledwith or Line Widds depends on which name he decides to sign with and like i've said to you before you got a very good player there 75 goals he scored for FC Clowes few years back in one season and in his time at Ratby Royals and Groby last season he's racked up well over 80 goals.Hope he does well for ya good lad ask Earl Murray about him won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:53 pm

Groby Memorial FC wrote:
Widds wrote:

Michael Ledwith or Line Widds depends on which name he decides to sign with and like i've said to you before you got a very good player there 75 goals he scored for FC Clowes few years back in one season and in his time at Ratby Royals and Groby last season he's racked up well over 80 goals.Hope he does well for ya good lad ask Earl Murray about him won't be disappointed.

Michael lines a very good player! Remember him at FC clowes!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

Widds wrote:
To be fair, he came to us....
And its dog eat dog out there!!! Make sure your players are happy, listen to them, nurture them....it breeds loyalty haha

I can listen to them all day long but makes not a jot of difference if its in polish
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
Our signings will b

Anyone else noticed if u put A Kil H owson's name in it automatically comes up as stars??
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

Sam saunt only on a part time basis though
Alex salter no previous club
Rikki bates,matt rudkin,ryan allen and leon thraves from lounge
Louis finney-neckles from prem sports
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

nothing but good stuff heard about Michael which is great news.

we have struggled to get a settled front line and by the sounds of it, Michael and Dave ilnicki should bag for fun. throw in coley who can play up front as well and we look handy. oddly i think our strongest area is defence now!

looking forward to seeing *** ******* play in our team this Sunday. First time in a nearly full strength side. Interesting times
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

dezza wrote:

Haha salts no previous club? other than leicester city obviously lol. make sure he plays against us, nice lad.

you got Louis in the end? got some good players from saff
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 6:51 am

Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

Haha salts no previous club? other than leicester city obviously lol. make sure he plays against us, nice lad.

Loyalty springs to mind, theres not many loyal names to be found in that mix, i could name a fair few teams that have ceased trading a long the way though Sad...get them to sign a loyalty oath.

A person who deserves loyalty receives it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:05 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
dezza wrote:

Loyalty springs to mind, theres not many loyal names to be found in that mix, i could name a fair few teams that have ceased trading a long the way though Sad...get them to sign a loyalty oath.

A person who deserves loyalty receives it. Very Happy

is that why you support NRI!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:13 am

I should have put "my" loyalty. Wink
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 7:17 am

Saltz played for city along time ago as you would have known if you'd have seen him last night haha

As for loyalty helly those lads are loyal! They all played for my saf atheltic team for 7 years from the age of 17-24 then we had some time out! They all played for highcross other than rikki,saunt and saltz! They only went to lounge and prem etc cos we didn't have a team last season lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 8:38 am

dezza wrote:
Saltz played for city along time ago as you would have known if you'd have seen him last night haha

As for loyalty helly those lads are loyal! They all played for my saf atheltic team for 7 years from the age of 17-24 then we had some time out! They all played for highcross other than rikki,saunt and saltz! They only went to lounge and prem etc cos we didn't have a team last season lol

i rest my case... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

More or less the same squad of players at LDA as usual. 11 of our 16 players are the ones that we started with (as Sparta Parva reserves) three years ago.

One new signing, as yet unconfirmed (hopefully on Sunday), that should improve our consistency.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:54 am

Widds wrote:

we have struggled to get a settled front line and by the sounds of it, Michael and Dave ilnicki should bag for fun. throw in coley who can play up front as well and we look handy. oddly i think our strongest area is defence now!

looking forward to seeing *** ******* play in our team this Sunday. First time in a nearly full strength side. Interesting times

lol, i'm glad you have some kind of idea what our best team is ha ha ha, not sure how you worked than one out just yet being as from this sunday's game we will be missing:

Gareth Widdup
Earl Murray
Leon Coleman
Lee Stafford
Andy Ilnicki (c)
Neil Veasey
Daniel Coleman
Chris Eames

Last edited by THE MAGICIAN on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:14 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Widds wrote:

lol, i'm glad you have some kind of idea what our best team is ha ha ha, not sure how you worked than one out just yet being as from this sunday's game we will be missing:

Gareth Widdup
Earl Murray
Leon Coleman
Lee Stafford
Andy Ilnicki (c)
Neil Veasey

If your strongest team is playing Sunday that's one hell of a bench Smile
And when Widds recovers from his injury he will be a wizard with the flag lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

He wouldn't be able to keep up with play when fully fit, he's not been fit since he was 31..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Widds wrote:

Gareth Widdup
Earl Murray
Leon Coleman
Lee Stafford
Andy Ilnicki (c)
Neil Veasey

Haha, meant squad not side.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

Pete and Hellboy can toss off lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:23 pm

Damn, just realised we are missing quite a few!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

Widds wrote:
Pete and Hellboy can toss off lol

As long as its not together. Shocked
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

Helly I meant the the lads I've signed from lounge all previously played for highcross not our entire team before you twist my words haha
Back to top Go down
Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

Kelvin Atkins
Brady Hickey
Danny Taylor

Couple more to actually put pen to paper

Looking forward to a very tough season at Advance
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 5:56 pm

hey dezza what have you put rikki bates for, he has already signed a form for the lounge and i have got the form back from morley, so i believe that makes him a saff lounge player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed new signings   Confirmed new signings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed new signings
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next