Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New signings

Go down 
+9
Hellboy
Widds
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Joey Barton
Paulo
journo2011/12
Vintage 9
Sundayscout
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundayscout

New signings Empty
PostSubject: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 8:16 am

As i seem to get a fair bit of gossip and rumours i thought i would see what rumours are true..so as the season comes to and end who are teams targeting for next season or maybe already have confirmed or even would like to join them?
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 1:02 pm

Sporting Wigston will be looking to sign an experienced sweeper,solid left back and ball winning midfielder. got a few lads retiring.
PM me if interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
journo2011/12

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:56 pm

muzzy izzet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:00 pm

Ryan Griffin to sign for Magna Town permenantly

Chris Vickerman and Eddy "Albanian Magician" to retire
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:04 pm

Superfly to sign Bees Knees Immense Lino!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:24 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

I will be on the market for him, get me his number......
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:31 pm

Magna 73 looking to build in ALL areas and sign players of genuine proven quality but in particular need of Centre halfs!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 11:44 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

I will be on the market for him, get me his number......

He's injured at the moment, looks bad. He's all yours!!

Injured his arm i heard!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 7:03 am

I Will personally pay for his rehab!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:16 am

He injured it doing something else that requires the same sort of action.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:20 am

Hellboy wrote:
He injured it doing something else that requires the same sort of action.

Must be part of his training lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:37 am

I have heard he is going to be ok, he has invested in some WD-40 (other brands of lubricants available) and the arm is now working fine......boing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:01 am

The Bees Lino is no cheat, there are alot worse in div 4 alone!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:20 am

Yet to meet them mate....was absolutely shocking against us in both games....
Bad calls where players ran from behind the defence, offside from throw ins (!) and many others.
You always get bad decisions from linos in sunday footie, they even themselves out, but this lino set the bar pretty high in my opinion (but thats just my opinion)
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:25 pm

Widds wrote:
Bad calls where players ran from behind the defence, offside from throw ins (!) and many others.
You always get bad decisions from linos in sunday footie, they even themselves out, but this lino set the bar pretty high in my opinion (but thats just my opinion)

haha the leicester zimbabwe lino in the lsl was the best i ran from 20 yards in my own half WITH the ball and he tried to flag me offside amongst many other shocking decisons, i asked him do you know the offside rule, he replied....no he was told if someone goes through on goal put your flag up lol!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:37 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Widds wrote:

haha the leicester zimbabwe lino in the lsl was the best i ran from 20 yards in my own half WITH the ball and he tried to flag me offside amongst many other shocking decisons, i asked him do you know the offside rule, he replied....no he was told if someone goes through on goal put your flag up lol!

PRICELESS QUOTE
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:48 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Widds wrote:

PRICELESS QUOTE

but got to say there are some really honest linos about, but not to many of them.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:59 pm

You expect decisions against you to some extent. Human nature. As long as its not blatant i think you accept it
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:01 pm

Widds wrote:

Not just your opinion!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:45 pm

The long standing debate about cheating lino's rears its ugly little head once again, a very facinating topic. If you want my opinion, the first people to say their lino didnt cheat are usually the ones that do, surely unless your are the said lino then no one can speak for you, but we can all see blatant cheating, the debate rumbles on.
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:54 pm

Probably isnt a cheat, more like, sadly, he's the only person who is there week in week out to do it, as no sub wants to.

And he isn't quite aware of the rules, and/or cant keep up with play, therefore gets them wrong.

It is then the refs job to agree or disagree and overrule him.

I always tell my linesmans to put there flag up if there not completely sure.

And those of you who don't are lying.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 2:05 pm

That's like i said, you don't expect rub of the green from other teams lino, but you do expect them to half play by the rules and common sportsmanship. Just raising your flag to stop your opposition scoring is not on. But giving benefit of the doubt to your own team every time is fine, in my opinion anyway
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 2:08 pm

Alliance Journo wrote:
Probably isnt a cheat, more like, sadly, he's the only person who is there week in week out to do it, as no sub wants to.

And he isn't quite aware of the rules, and/or cant keep up with play, therefore gets them wrong.

Going to have to disagree with you on this.

I spent 45 mins watching their lino, I asked him why he was putting his flag up at times and the response i got was because we need to win and a few other sly comments.

Sad thing is Bees Kness were better then us and would have won regardless, it's a shame the lino had to make the score so unrealisic but a least they kept a clean sheet.

We also played Inter mivan who's lino was putting the flag up regardless in the opening 10 mins, I went round to him and asked him to explain his offsides. He was honest and admitted he wasn't 100% sure when to put the flag up. I helped him out (calling some offsides against my own team that he didn't) until half time and must admit he was more or less spot on 2nd half on his own.

He even came over at the end of the game and thnaked me for explaing the rule in a understandable way!

Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 9:49 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Alliance Journo wrote:

Going to have to disagree with you on this.

I spent 45 mins watching their lino, I asked him why he was putting his flag up at times and the response i got was because we need to win and a few other sly comments.

Sad thing is Bees Kness were better then us and would have won regardless, it's a shame the lino had to make the score so unrealisic but a least they kept a clean sheet.

We also played Inter mivan who's lino was putting the flag up regardless in the opening 10 mins, I went round to him and asked him to explain his offsides. He was honest and admitted he wasn't 100% sure when to put the flag up. I helped him out (calling some offsides against my own team that he didn't) until half time and must admit he was more or less spot on 2nd half on his own.

He even came over at the end of the game and thnaked me for explaing the rule in a understandable way!

Then that is not the Lino i was thinking of. I managed beesknees for a couple of years and can tell you, Most of the lads there are very sporting. If i thought someone was cheeating they would be bombed out. id rather lose than cheat, im sure the current manager thinks that too. However if what your saying is right, then this is not the regular linesman I had.

All linesman get decisions wrong and as said before on here, if there is a doubt most will go with there own team. If i am linesman and i have been a few times, i give the benefit of the doubt to the opposition more often than not as wouldnt want people to think i was being dishonest.

I went to watch bees v phoenix this season and the phoenix lino put his flag up and before the ref had seen him i told him to put it down as he was wrong and he did!! he turned round and said sorry to me. I couldnt believe it. thats what i mean unless the league appoint lino's in everygame (which wont happen) then this is something that will never go away
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 10:51 am

Absolutely agree mate. As you say, its going to happen, and to be fair, imagine this forum without perceived dodgy decisions! How dull lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 1:34 pm

I tell whoevers doing it for us to just be fair, and if unsure to leave it down in the hope the opposition do the same, as its only when one lino makes ridiculous decisions that the other follows suit. Usually means I can try and break the offside trap to better effect.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 9:35 pm

Widds wrote:
Absolutely agree mate. As you say, its going to happen, and to be fair, imagine this forum without perceived dodgy decisions! How dull lol

tomorrow's going to be a dull day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New signings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings   New signings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New signings
Page 1 of 1