Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???

Go down 
+16
Jim royle
bullshead athletic
newsreader
Aussie Owl
rocket ledge
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
littlebigman
Stroller
Widds
Coley21
Jenko
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
Donatelli
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatelli

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Empty
PostSubject: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

Dan Mitchell might be interested in this one! Seeing as he signed a generally confident/cocky lad in Cole Brookfield trying to pass himself off as a forward!! scratch I know none of the teams hes played against have been particular impressed with him! Should of stuck to trying to catch balls Exclamation Exclamation lol! Not to mention half the lads Saff lounge have signed!! World beaters at the beginning of the season!! Wheels starting to come off i see......... Laughing But last but not least BULLSHEAD got to be the biggest anti climax of the season Sleep

Rant over.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:39 pm

Too easy to berate players about this. what about the BEST signings anyone has ever made?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 9:41 pm

I don't think thats fair to say atall, Cole has added alot to Wigston Rangers. He may not have scored many, but hes only played 4 games! In terms of link up play he is what we've been missing for years, a strong target man who can hold the ball up. Plus he's a quality lad.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:01 pm

Not all about goals sometimes
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:22 pm

Don't know about saff lounge being world beaters at the start of the season seeing as only won 1 out of 1st 4 games......however lately we have beaten prem sports who I think are top of the prem unbeaten??? And only lost to reem team and magna. Also who are the world beaters we supposedly signed? If anything signed better players just lately!!so I would probably say our season is getting better in contrary to your claim of the wheels coming off, bit of research required next time my friend.

I'm sure bullies are disillusioned with the start to there season and there players jumping ship at the first sign of trouble but not sure they need people rubbing salt in their wounds!! At least bullies went for it last season in the prem and tried to sign people to push them on instead of just settling for a season of battling for mid table.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:57 pm

Have not seen Cole play up front but is a very good keeper!

And only playing agains bullshead once, if they could get the team that played magna out every sunday they would be winning alot more than they lost!

And finally have heard saff lounge are on the up with a few good signings

quite a pointless thread to me
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 11:09 pm

Pathetic thread, im guessing someones bored and lonely and was thinking this would be a good way to get attention!? Theres more good players in the alliance than there is bad, which is why almost every league is as close as they are. Think someone should check his information before spouting his mouth............

RANT OVER! Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

Disappointed for the Bullshead as much as any team, respect them for going straight in the prem and trying to shake it up, also had a lot of dealings with Danny Cockram and Greeedy and found both of them to be absolute diamonds. Couldnt say a bad word about them.
As for the others, think Saff Lounge have got two trophies in two seasons before this one ends, beaten the current best....fair play...
Will have a look at Cole a week on Wednesday and come back with a player appraisal!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 8:11 am

Good points made there and I agree
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 8:20 am

Widds wrote:
Disappointed for the Bullshead as much as any team, respect them for going straight in the prem and trying to shake it up, also had a lot of dealings with Danny Cockram and Greeedy and found both of them to be absolute diamonds. Couldnt say a bad word about them.
As for the others, think Saff Lounge have got two trophies in two seasons before this one ends, beaten the current best....fair play...
Will have a look at Cole a week on Wednesday and come back with a player appraisal!!! Laughing

After the way the Bullshead representative mouthed off all through the AGM I must say their start to the season has raised a smile with me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one Laughing
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 9:23 am

From my point of view Danny and Greedy from Bulls Head are two of the fairest and most sporting of Alliance manager combinations I have known in my time in the Alliance league,theyre having a go in the Premier division, fair play to them,i wish them all the best,the Alliance League would be a lot poorer without them !!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

littlebigman wrote:
From my point of view Danny and Greedy from Bulls Head are two of the fairest and most sporting of Alliance manager combinations I have known in my time in the Alliance league,theyre having a go in the Premier division, fair play to them,i wish them all the best,the Alliance League would be a lot poorer without them !!

well said that man.

If i were a rich man, i'd look after their team.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:02 am

Stroller wrote:
Widds wrote:

After the way the Bullshead representative mouthed off all through the AGM I must say their start to the season has raised a smile with me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one Laughing

I thought that was Hoskins?!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

and certainly a particular div 4 side...
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:28 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Widds wrote:

I thought that was Hoskins?!

Not sure but it werent the Bullies boys from what I saw!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

No deffo not the bullies lads....i think they knew the guys and were sat with them, but cant be guilty by association.....
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

saff lounge have signed good players, 2 players out with big injuries and i guarantee that rikki bates and ray hawksley would get into any division 3 team, ryan rowley played against nri with a broken bone in his foot, he played his 1st game back against reem team and scored, he will get much better as the season wears on, we have had a lot of problems within the squad, a lot of it has been down to arguing which has had a detrimental effect, because of arguing, players who dont argue havent bothered turning up

reem team look like favourites to win this league and deservedly so as they dont seem to miss the chances that they create, ask them who were on top in the 1st half even though we ended the half 3-1 down, now that may seem stupid to some but i saw in that 1st half that if we click and dont argue, then without doubt we can beat teams in this division, we lost our strikeforce from last season as they thought the grass was greener elsewhere, we had a big midfielder retire, our keeper has moved to wales, things havent been rosy, i know that things will pick up because we have the players to make it happen and i have faith in all of the players that we will get back to winning

arguing amongst ourselves is costing us dearly, hopefully things will start picking up now, i can see things improving over the next few weeks, we just have to make sure that the players we want to keep can see it and put the effort in to do it, we might lose a few more before it comes good but i know it will come good
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

saff lounge have signed good players, 2 players out with big injuries and i guarantee that rikki bates and ray hawksley would get into any division 3 team, ryan rowley played against nri with a broken bone in his foot, he played his 1st game back against reem team and scored, he will get much better as the season wears on, we have had a lot of problems within the squad, a lot of it has been down to arguing which has had a detrimental effect, because of arguing, players who dont argue havent bothered turning up

reem team look like favourites to win this league and deservedly so as they dont seem to miss the chances that they create, ask them who were on top in the 1st half even though we ended the half 3-1 down, now that may seem stupid to some but i saw in that 1st half that if we click and dont argue, then without doubt we can beat teams in this division, we lost our strikeforce from last season as they thought the grass was greener elsewhere, we had a big midfielder retire, our keeper has moved to wales, things havent been rosy, i know that things will pick up because we have the players to make it happen and i have faith in all of the players that we will get back to winning

arguing amongst ourselves is costing us dearly, hopefully things will start picking up now, i can see things improving over the next few weeks, we just have to make sure that the players we want to keep can see it and put the effort in to do it, we might lose a few more before it comes good but i know it will come good

On a side note mate, someone posted on here about a week or so ago that there were a lot of unhappy people because Tommy had left...i spoke to a couple of lads from your team who said all was fine....whats your take? You boys all happy now?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:11 pm

Widds wrote:
No deffo not the bullies lads....i think they knew the guys and were sat with them, but cant be guilty by association.....

There is a thread on here (I will search for it) where the poster bullshead athletic admitted it was him after I enquired who the mouth was
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:16 pm

Whats this anyway, the new grass em up forum?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

Stroller wrote:
Widds wrote:

There is a thread on here (I will search for it) where the poster bullshead athletic admitted it was him after I enquired who the mouth was

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t2261p90-provisional-constitution-of-divisions-for-2001-2012

Conspicuous by your absence since the season started fella, do come and say hi!!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:20 pm

i am tommy mate and i am still there, i just felt i had to get a new manager in to sort out the discipline within the club, the new manager is an old manager of mine and he knows how to cope with so called superstars, the players will be ok its just that i was to easy going and probably seen as a soft touch, i care too much about the club to ever consider leaving but i had to look at it and i believed it would never work if i continued to be manager, so myself and jody have got someone in now who didnt know the players until he came and i will be there to help as much as i can along the way and so will jody, me and jody started it all and now we have someone else who is an outsider to almost every player and he has the knowhow to take us in the right direction
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

i am tommy mate and i am still there, i just felt i had to get a new manager in to sort out the discipline within the club, the new manager is an old manager of mine and he knows how to cope with so called superstars, the players will be ok its just that i was to easy going and probably seen as a soft touch, i care too much about the club to ever consider leaving but i had to look at it and i believed it would never work if i continued to be manager, so myself and jody have got someone in now who didnt know the players until he came and i will be there to help as much as i can along the way and so will jody, me and jody started it all and now we have someone else who is an outsider to almost every player and he has the knowhow to take us in the right direction
With all due respect how on earth can any of your team consider themselves to be superstars ?
Just shows the mentality of some of the Sunday footballers around nowadays !!
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 2:39 pm

littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

With all due respect how on earth can any of your team consider themselves to be superstars ?
Just shows the mentality of some of the Sunday footballers around nowadays !!

just a saying mate, it doesnt imply that they think they are superstars, or does it ? it kind of implies that some players think they are better than other players so they expect preferential treatment, so with all due respect, do you understand now, you get teams like stoke and other small clubs saying we have no superstars here and they put that down as a reason to why they do well, then you get other clubs with players like say tevez saying i want to be paid more than everyone else because i am SUPERSTAR, comprende

happens at different clubs of all levels
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

I am not sure if superstars is the term Tommy was looking for, but i certainly agree with his point there are always players that are a little more unruly, sometimes there actually not that good. I don't think we have that problem though the majority of my lads I have played alongside since I was young, 4 of them in fact I played with at under 8s for the mighty seaton youth!

Back to the topic at hand, I think its unfair to start a thread on signings that dont live up to their 'hype' its not as if your spending millions on them.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

I think a top notch player should pay his subs, turn up on time every week and help put the nets up and take them down
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
I think a top notch player should pay his subs, turn up on time every week and help put the nets up and take them down
I agree,having reffed Advance many times at home it amazes me how early their nets are put up by the whole team,sets a great example,none of the i'm too good for putting the nets up !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

As well as being able 2 accept being subbed or not starting some weeks if the circumstances arise
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

I regularly drive past at 9.45 and nets are being put up.
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm

Donatelli wrote:
Dan Mitchell might be interested in this one! Seeing as he signed a generally confident/cocky lad in Cole Brookfield trying to pass himself off as a forward!! scratch I know none of the teams hes played against have been particular impressed with him! Should of stuck to trying to catch balls Exclamation Exclamation lol! Not to mention half the lads Saff lounge have signed!! World beaters at the beginning of the season!! Wheels starting to come off i see......... Laughing But last but not least BULLSHEAD got to be the biggest anti climax of the season Sleep

Rant over.... Very Happy

I would say that the signing that has proven to be the biggest anti climax this season is............................YOU SIGNING UP FOR THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Talk about poor taste,poor banter and boring opinions.
Sleep

You are like the ade akinbadbuy of this forum
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
I regularly drive past at 9.45 and nets are being put up.

9am on Knighton Park or sometimes earlier!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:17 pm

Stroller wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Widds wrote:

https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t2261p90-provisional-constitution-of-divisions-for-2001-2012

Conspicuous by your absence since the season started fella, do come and say hi!!
hi!!!! stroller why dont you pop down to 2moz game (mowmacre) against kirby muxloe and have a chat with me man to man instead of hiding behind a computer screen you probaly dont own (mummy and daddy's is it?) anyway im busy trying to rebuild the bullies, i feel we got too much hype at the start of the season (from me included) and it done us no favours, but although are results are still not up to scratch our team spirit is comming back and i honestly believe it'll start to show on the field!!! up the bullies!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

Got to say I agree with widds! I know a couple of bullies lads who are top lads! Played them preseason and got a footballing lesson! They have the quality without doubt and I would hate to see them disappear!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 2:23 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
im busy trying to rebuild the bullies, i feel we got too much hype at the start of the season (from me included) and it done us no favours, but although are results are still not up to scratch our team spirit is comming back and i honestly believe it'll start to show on the field!!! up the bullies!!!!!!!
Good luck to you
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

can i say 2 things
first stroller you are welcome to your opinion i think its a bit harsh as i was there and it wasnt me making the noise

and secondly thanks to all the lads that give us their support its much appreciated even more so now we are struggling.

on a going day we could have matched anyone in the league in my opinion obviously a few have left since then and now its becoming a struggle to compete but i know dave and myself are trying very hard to negotiate a few lads coming in only young but all with potential whether they can hold their own in the prem remains to be seen.

Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 7:34 pm

greeeedy wrote:
can i say 2 things
first stroller you are welcome to your opinion i think its a bit harsh as i was there and it wasnt me making the noise

and secondly thanks to all the lads that give us their support its much appreciated even more so now we are struggling.

on a going day we could have matched anyone in the league in my opinion obviously a few have left since then and now its becoming a struggle to compete but i know dave and myself are trying very hard to negotiate a few lads coming in only young but all with potential whether they can hold their own in the prem remains to be seen.

great goin forward bullies but very poor at bck sure u will agree bullies?

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:14 am

Bullit - i think thats where they lost a couple of key players, Adam Charlton (Carlton?) being one of them and a centre half as well...hopefully get themselves sorted...up the bullies!!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:49 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Widds wrote:

hi!!!! stroller why dont you pop down to 2moz game (mowmacre) against kirby muxloe and have a chat with me man to man instead of hiding behind a computer screen you probaly dont own (mummy and daddy's is it?) anyway im busy trying to rebuild the bullies, i feel we got too much hype at the start of the season (from me included) and it done us no favours, but although are results are still not up to scratch our team spirit is comming back and i honestly believe it'll start to show on the field!!! up the bullies!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are seeing it through, too easy to just fold (like so many do in the prem) so credit to you for that.

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and at the AGM I personally thought you were way over that line (which you kind of admit to now). Pride before a fall and all that.

All the best for the remainder of the season.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:56 am

greeeedy wrote:

Tell him to pipe down next time then as he is representing the whole club at the AGM.

As I've said previously, its nothing personal and I'm sure you are all great lads but there are ways of going about your business and a certain respect for others which should be a standard.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:46 am

Theres nowt like blowing your own trumpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next