Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?

Go down 
+48
CSKA17
gazfox9
the_harrow
Skeems
bretty1
Talbotleftback
mowmacre fc
Sparky
THE MAGICIAN
somebody
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
Vyvyan
CalamityScouse
Phoenix_United
Jimmyb
FC POCHIN
Carlo79
fozzi
BOSSMAN
NUGENT.
flipflap9
rocket ledge
Mivan are going up
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
Polingtons
Sparta3
hotshot66
Snash
Duane
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
Capello
Hairy Hebrew!
norty14
Fishandchips
whiteeagles
Cobbo
Bucko
Spy
lingers
Sneijder10
Widds
spartamoshdock
Paulo
royboy
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 6:49 pm

definitely not, looking forward to some mid table football, no pressure to win, turn up hungover....and not see yours and petes ugly mugs on sunday morning!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 7:34 pm

Quite surprised by how serious people took my post earlier. The league have made the decision, you've no reason to justify it to anyone, least of all me! However, you could probably put together the weakest 15 players from the 2 clubs and they'd be good enough to compete in division 1. Obviously it's up to the league management team, though.

Was really disappointed when I saw that both teams were folding, had plenty of good matches against Throops and Gutho, coming up through the leagues, both being decent lads. Pleased to see the agreement come about that allows the players that want to, to carry on.

Who's stepping up to take charge of the team then?

Also, those players deemed not good enough and surplus to requirements, send 'em our way at Fosse, they'll do a job for us in Division 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 8:13 pm

JimmyB - I never took your post to seriously, and my reply wasn't directed at you personally, I was just keen to put our point across, to nip any stigma in the bud. I can see how it looks on the outside looking in!

I think both clubs were reluctant folders, and I think for the league it would have been a shame for them to lose 2 well established teams. So like you say, I'm delighted that we have found a way to carry on.

In terms of the person stepping up to the mark, it's Woody who has been our left back from formation all those years ago. But he will be assisted by personal from both teams. I think Jeyes fancied it, but with the sprog popping out, it makes things very awkward.

Finally as for surplus players, we won't be letting many if any go. We have lost 3/4 through natural reasons, and that would mean we were under strength even more than we were towards the end of last year, and the Throops guys are only bringing across numbers to fi that void.

As I said in my earlier post, the Throops boys who wanted a crack at the Premium I think have gone and found places to play up there, I'm sure if you read the transfer rumours thread many names and there potential destinations maybe mentioned!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 8:03 am

We'll go in the prem widds if you come with us Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:46 am

dezza wrote:
We'll go in the prem widds if you come with us Wink

Maybe in a year or so....you test the water for us first lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 11:10 am

I think it could be just as hard to gain a good league position in div 1 this seasom as It would in the prem!! Foxes will run away with it followed by aylestone then you boys widds.I think we are strong on our day but at times could be inconsistant which is why I don't think we'll win the div
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 11:44 am

Yeah agree regarding Foxes, they won more games than anyone else i think last season, so they know their way to 3 points. Aylestone have all the players saying they will sign on, but you have to get them out of bed!!

We will do our usual trick, be hard to beat, nick some wins by the odd goal and i would guess finish about 5th
Back to top Go down
Vyvyan

Vyvyan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

Duane wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Division 2 looks very interesting, gonna be some great games in there. Think the Gutho + Throops combo will be strong and take the title. Personally though, would've liked to have seen them in Division 1. Not really sure how a top Division 1 team merged with a top Division 2 team can be placed in Division 2. All the top players must be leaving! Or at least that's what we'll be lead to believe!

Should this be in the Pothunters thread?

perhaps they will be moved after discussions with the Throops manager that may be taking charge? wont hold my breathe though

Throops havent got a manager, thats why they folded..

How hard did they look for a manager Duane? I know one or two former managers who are looking to get back into the game on Sundays, who have managed at a decent standard, in fact one of them knows a lot of your lads.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 12:18 pm

dezza wrote:
I think it could be just as hard to gain a good league position in div 1 this seasom as It would in the prem!! Foxes will run away with it followed by aylestone then you boys widds.I think we are strong on our day but at times could be inconsistant which is why I don't think we'll win the div

Foxes will lose more games than win, this coming season.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 12:31 pm

Vyvyan wrote:
Duane wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Division 2 looks very interesting, gonna be some great games in there. Think the Gutho + Throops combo will be strong and take the title. Personally though, would've liked to have seen them in Division 1. Not really sure how a top Division 1 team merged with a top Division 2 team can be placed in Division 2. All the top players must be leaving! Or at least that's what we'll be lead to believe!

Should this be in the Pothunters thread?

perhaps they will be moved after discussions with the Throops manager that may be taking charge? wont hold my breathe though

Throops havent got a manager, thats why they folded..

How hard did they look for a manager Duane? I know one or two former managers who are looking to get back into the game on Sundays, who have managed at a decent standard, in fact one of them knows a lot of your lads.

Obviously not very hard, I put a post in the Payers Wanted section but the only offer was from Scouse, none of the players said they knew someone so gave up looking,.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:01 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

What makes you say that helly? I agree they may find it more difficult as they have been promoted but I still believe they'll be up the top
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:25 pm

Based on our 2 games against them last season, Foxes will not win the league. They will do well and adding a few players to the team they already have would make them a real threat.

I'm sure we at Fosse are favourites to prop up the table, we have a really good group of mates at the minute and aren't really looking to add to the team. Will just be hoping to cause a few upsets now and again. Hopefully we can keep hold of all our players as we have a very small squad. Although I'm sure there will be a few clubs sniffing around certain players.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:28 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Based on our 2 games against them last season, Foxes will not win the league. They will do well and adding a few players to the team they already have would make them a real threat.

I'm sure we at Fosse are favourites to prop up the table, we have a really good group of mates at the minute and aren't really looking to add to the team. Will just be hoping to cause a few upsets now and again. Hopefully we can keep hold of all our players as we have a very small squad. Although I'm sure there will be a few clubs sniffing around certain players.

You in div 1 then mate? Look forward to the banter...should be interesting season....looks strong again this division...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:30 pm

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

What makes you say that helly? I agree they may find it more difficult as they have been promoted but I still believe they'll be up the top

Trust me Dezza.....

Anyway, have a nice holiday dezzdamoana, if you still want them when you get back, just pm me again, we can meet up at a designated place....just a big kiss will suffice my needs.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:47 pm

Foxes will not win the league. Look at the pothunters joining the division for your winners. If no new teams entered the division foxes would of had a chance but theres azzuri aylestone hoskins and barcabullona all ahead of foxes already plus kirby muxloe div1 will be the closest division this year no doubt unfortunately based on our two games with fosse id say they would be propping up the table
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 5:38 pm

Widds wrote:
definitely not, looking forward to some mid table football, no pressure to win, turn up hungover....and not see yours and petes ugly mugs on sunday morning!

You'll have to wait till Holmes park to see us in the billy Walton lol

But I'm sure NRI and Huncote will meet in fan club before then
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

Who you calling pothunters capello? Not us I hope lol if we wanted to pot hunt we'd have lied and gone in a much lower division!! Yes a fair portion of our side played in the prem for highross but not all of them, and that highcross side finished something like 3rd from bottom of the prem and we will not be as good a side as them!! In all honesty I think its impossible to say who will win the league this early and even trying to tip someone is difficult, I think it will be a very close division similar to how 3 was last season and reckon it will come down to who can grind the results out!

Can't wait for the season to start now haha
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 5:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

Trust me Dezza.....

Anyway, have a nice holiday dezzdamoana, if you still want them when you get back, just pm me again, we can meet up at a designated place....just a big kiss will suffice my needs.

Sound!! Nice one mate, I'll be in touch when I get back to this sunny island of ours!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:01 pm

Division Seven (10)

Blaby United, Sunday (Vikings)
CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
North Kilworth, Sunday Reserves
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

Division 7 looks pretty even , looking forward to a new season in that division
Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:06 pm

dave ash wrote:

Division Seven (10)

CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

I'd keep an eye on leicester klub sportowy, they will have a certain mr danny gallagher playing for them of wigston carbreakers fame playing for them next season!!!! Might have a little bet on him being top scorer in that division now
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

You'll have to wait till Holmes park to see us in the billy Walton lol

But I'm sure NRI and Huncote will meet in fan club before then

We have probably met many times Pete, if only i could remember them!!

Definitely fancy seeing you boys at Holmes Park!!

Dezza - i think Capello has a point!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

When i said pothunters i dont believe i mentioned any teams, dont't be so defensive dezza Suspect
Just warming up widds imagine the bites ill be getting when they are named and shamed with my inside info Very Happy. Its great that these teams have chosen to play at a lower level than they should it gives us other teams a chance to experience prem quality without being there.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 7:53 pm

Haha absolutely mate, i thought the chance to play the Advance Couriers and Prem Sports was a long way off...turns out we have better teams in div 1 now!
Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 9:52 pm

Capello wrote:
When i said pothunters i dont believe i mentioned any teams, dont't be so defensive dezza Suspect
Just warming up widds imagine the bites ill be getting when they are named and shamed with my inside info Very Happy. Its great that these teams have chosen to play at a lower level than they should it gives us other teams a chance to experience prem quality without being there.

You mentioned us new teams directly after you mentioned pot hunters.
lol!

If it isn't us then who is it? I want to know, bloody hate pot hunters........how dare they!!!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 11:06 pm

somebody wrote:
Capello wrote:

You mentioned us new teams directly after you mentioned pot hunters.
lol!

If it isn't us then who is it? I want to know, bloody hate pot hunters........how dare they!!!

CHOMP CHOMP!
My understanding is that the league are aware and the prem may be welcoming a new addition(s)
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:46 am

Right, first of all I'm on me jollys, I'm pissed and they say you tell the truth when pissed so I'm going to concentrate before I write.

I'm not one to get carried away, BUT I know my team only fancied Div 2, I'm the only person involved with NRI who wanted Div 1, reason being is I firmly believe I have a Premier squad, so Div 1 does not give me any sleepless nights, I am infact chuffed to find out we are in ONE, again, not the best time to talk or even pretend what I'm reading ha ha ha but I can't wait to have a go a DIV 1, I believe I have a team that will challenge in Div 1 and not just ve a number, my first port of call is convince them that they are as good as I KNOW they are.

Stick my pissed neck out now and say we will WIN Div 1 because I believe we can, if I can get the NRI boys thinking that they can there is no reason why we can't......

BRING IT ON, boooooooom !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

hahaha....nice work Malc
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:22 am

So going of what malc has posted I'm assuming you have been telling porkies to us about your capabilites this season and predicting you'll finish 5th, its liars like you that make it so hard for the league to get the divisions right!! If you're good enough just go in the prem Wink
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:56 am

somebody wrote:
dave ash wrote:

Division Seven (10)

CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

I'd keep an eye on leicester klub sportowy, they will have a certain mr danny gallagher playing for them of wigston carbreakers fame playing for them next season!!!! Might have a little bet on him being top scorer in that division now

Possibly where a mr.durrance is going too? He and Danny r mates
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:59 am

Hopefully an honest team with their integrity intact, like ourselves, Niffy or Kirby Muxloe will win the league. Can't see it myself, though. For me, there's no place for deceit in the beautiful game, but it does win you trophies.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:20 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Hopefully an honest team with their integrity intact, like ourselves, Niffy or Kirby Muxloe will win the league. Can't see it myself, though. For me, there's no place for deceit in the beautiful game, but it does win you trophies.

Is this aimed at us ?

We are slowly building, we have not decieved anyone, the team has been added to for the past 2 years, all I was saying is my team think the double jump is too much and its my job to convince them otherwise.

We have won a couple of things soley on true grit and determination, not because we have lied, look at our results over the past 2 years, we manage to do just enough.

That is all.

Dezza, I know the players you are bringing in, will they turn up week in week out though, lol....
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:38 pm

We've been promoted 2 divisions despite finishing 3rd !!! Very strange decision in my book.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:39 pm

If you're referring to the people I spoke to widds about I haven't made any attempts to chase their signature for the same reason you've just said!! Only going for players I trust to turn up!

In all seriousness I don't think anyteam going straight in at div 1 can be accused of being pot hunters as 1.its a high division 2.we are in the arthur moore with prem sides so that only really leaves billy walton which we are all in anyway or the county cup which I'm sure is difficult at this level also! N.R.I have to be admired they have worked their way up from low divisions and haven't really hammered any division, they have had to grind a lot of results out which is a quality in itself and they are where they deserve to be! Would be pointless throwing them or foxes into the prem for this season if it meant them folding for the next!! We need to let teams build upto it! Yes teams may sign players who should be playing at higher level but 3 or 4 joining a lower team doesn't guarentee anything look at leicester city as a prime example for last 2 seasons! Yes I disagree with blatant pot hunting like if we had gone into div 5 for example but I think the term "pothunter" is thrown about too easily and usually by teams who feel aggrieved that they haven't been able to sign these so called better players on!!

Fair play on malc being honest with everyone about his beliefs on his squad as were we with the committee in our interview and foxes I'm sure really do believe they can win this along with many other sides but why shouldn't they, they've earned their spot!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 1:08 pm

Just pothunters the lot of ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 2:01 pm

Sparky wrote:
We've been promoted 2 divisions despite finishing 3rd !!! Very strange decision in my book.

Same situation as us, I think it's to cater to the fact you were so close to winning the title and would be capable of the double jump.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 2:42 pm

dave ash wrote:

Division Seven (10)

CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

it doesnt look even to me, lks will absolutely destroy that division, they have 3 players who could score 80 goals each in that division
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
dave ash wrote:

Division Seven (10)

CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

it doesnt look even to me, lks will absolutely destroy that division, they have 3 players who could score 80 goals each in that division

Think you might be exaggerating a litte with 80 goals each.

Don't think the divisions are set in stone at the minute they can still change them and i think with some of the comments made by a lot of people about a lot of other teams the league could still swap teams about if they think teams are in the wrong divisions or are pot hunting.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 4:15 pm

maybe slightly exaggerating considering the top 2 got 51 and 42 last season, so i will bring it down to 60
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 5:46 pm

Good post Dezza, I can either let the players think they have no chance and then the season will pan out that way or I can try and get them to believe they are good enough to compete.

We might well finish mid table or lower but like I said I've got to try and convince them they are as good as I think they are. I'm sure every team in every Division will start the season with belief as will we.

Looking forward to it big time, for anyone who thinks we have a shed load of super stars coming as well are wrong, we have signed 2 of our reserve players who finished 6th in Division 4, I just think that they fit the mould of player we are looking for.

I've had a few teams over the years but I firmly believe that this group have the best team spirit I've ever known, that's the reason why we edge teams out and grind enough results along the way. Plus half the team have the ability to play whilst being mortalled from the night before.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 5:58 pm

dave ash wrote:

Division Seven (10)

CSKA Carnabys Reserves
CSKA Sporting
FC City of Leicester
Friar Lane
Leicester Klub Sportowy
The Plough (The Firs OB)
The Harrow
Wigston Fields

I fancy Friar Lane to be the surprise package. Very bright, positive, energetic young lads with the correct attitudes and philosophy. Got A lot of respect for them and hope they have a better season than last!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?   What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the draft constitution 2012-2013?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next