HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share
 

 Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 8:43 am

Provisional Constitution of Divisions now on

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk

What do you think?

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best


Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:23 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Hellboy wrote:


cheers Dennis, the seat on your right hand side if its ok with you.

I don't mind taking care of you, Bellboy, but not Widds - he has enough 'friends' already.

Once there was a church that had a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the priest if he could try. So the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear. The shocked priest gave him the job. But one Sunday, he ran straight toward the bell with his face and missed and fell off the tower and died. "Congregation," the priest said before the assembled masses. "Does anybody know this boy's name? Because I don't know him, but his face rings a bell."
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 4:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Assistant Secretary wrote:
Hellboy wrote:


cheers Dennis, the seat on your right hand side if its ok with you.

I don't mind taking care of you, Bellboy, but not Widds - he has enough 'friends' already.

Once there was a church that had a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the priest if he could try. So the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear. The shocked priest gave him the job. But one Sunday, he ran straight toward the bell with his face and missed and fell off the tower and died. "Congregation," the priest said before the assembled masses. "Does anybody know this boy's name? Because I don't know him, but his face rings a bell."

cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:29 pm

[/quote]Once there was a church that had a bell that no one could ring. One day, a boy came and asked the priest if he could try. So the boy went up into the tower and ran straight into the bell, face-first. The bell tolled loud and clear. The shocked priest gave him the job. But one Sunday, he ran straight toward the bell with his face and missed and fell off the tower and died. "Congregation," the priest said before the assembled masses. "Does anybody know this boy's name? Because I don't know him, but his face rings a bell." [/quote]

That made me chuckle!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Any news?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 10:30 pm

Now 8 divisions, a lot of new teams.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 10:41 pm

Going to be some wrong uns in there!!! Looking forward to renewing our friendly rivalries with Magna and Bakers......
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Yeah divisions look good, if you will note we at Wigston Rangers are the only side with a star next to our name Smile Definitely because we are super important.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:08 pm

I think that star was specifically for you mate! Yeah the divisions all look competitive, just see what the New boys are like. Heard some good players on the way
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:18 pm

See Breaking News on

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:58 am


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING AT THE LEAGUES FOR THE SEASON OF 2011-12 I THINK THERE ARE A FAIR FEW POT HUNTERS AROUND AND PREDICT THAT THIS SEASON UNFORNTUALTY WILL BE THE RECORD OF TEAMS TO FOLD IN THE ALLIANCE FAIR PLAY TO ALL WHO HAVE ACHIEVED THIS NUMBER OF TEAMS ENTERING THE ALLIANCE BUT I CAN SEE SOME RECORDS BEING BROKEN (NOT 12 INCH).

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A VIEW ON THIS COME ON ALL OF YOU MUST !!!....

HOW MANY WILL THERE BE ? AND WHO DO YOU THINK ?
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:22 am

division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions



Last edited by saff lounge on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:07 am

Widds wrote:
Going to be some wrong uns in there!!! Looking forward to renewing our friendly rivalries with Magna and Bakers......
Good god, talk about pot kettle black and all...says the pothunter himself.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:09 am

Tommy have a word with yourself and pick your toys up. We don't really care if we go up one or two divisions. End of
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:11 am

I fear sean callaghan could be right, I think there's too many divisions now and the dream of Sunday morning domination could be a downfall...the new ref sec has his hands full now - more games = more refs - where are they all going to come from...
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:02 am

i think there will be a need for 2 ref secs like there is for those who take results i think the sec will need an assistant or split it prem to div 3 and div 4 to div 7 maybe but at least there will be less to manage 1/2 way through when we have so many dropout why dont you ask for the job whistle blower i think widds could get it for you
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:15 am

IS ANY ONE ELSE THINKING WHY ARE A TEAM LINKED WITH FRIAR LANE BEING PUT INTO DIV 6 SEEMS A LITTLE STRANGE UNLESS THERE IS NO LINK DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:16 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Now 8 divisions, a lot of new teams.

YES AND ALOT OF THEM IN YOUR DIV MATE WONDER HOW MANY WILL FOLD COSTING YOU BOYS LOADS OF MONEY AGAIN
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:23 am


the firs and friar lane will be a good battle to win that league
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:44 am

sean callaghan wrote:
IS ANY ONE ELSE THINKING WHY ARE A TEAM LINKED WITH FRIAR LANE BEING PUT INTO DIV 6 SEEMS A LITTLE STRANGE UNLESS THERE IS NO LINK DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

The link is to Friar Lane Juniors & Youth and not Friar Lane & Epworth

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:47 am

A lot of the reactions on here are negative

I understand the concerns of teams folding and that will happen and there will be certain teams pot hunting but I honestly don't think the league can do anything about it, there is an element of trust.

The league does all it can to ensure there are no pot hunters, i'm not being a brown nose just stating a fact

8 divisions can only be good for the league, yes there is more strain on the refs sec and fixtures sec (james hasnt been mentioned yet) and there reward be extra honorary i'm sure.

In our case, I really wanted a 12 team Prem league but there was concern that there were not enough teams of quality to fill it, well I can think of 2 teams in Div 1 that would easily make the 12 team prem and then you have the potential of Forest Hotspurs to add into the equasion if they join.

You could have 12 in both Prem and Div 1 - have a 6 groups of 4 teams Arthur Moore Cup format playing home and away with only group winners and best 2 runners up making the last 8, that would solve the problem of the Arthur Moore Cup BUT that format would mean a minimum of 31 games in the season for the winners of that competition - probably to much!

Looking through it ALL leagues are looking strong, even Div 1 which in the past was a fairly weak league but with Glen Parva, Throops, Sunbury, Hoskins, Thurmaston and Star & Garter in it, it promises to be a good battle.
Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:18 am


Thanks for the support Magna how did we Niffy 1st team stay in Div 1? At least two teams who finished above us last season in Div 2!

Do you no how the cups will work really fear for us if its the same as last season with the Arthur Moore.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
A lot of the reactions on here are negative

I understand the concerns of teams folding and that will happen and there will be certain teams pot hunting but I honestly don't think the league can do anything about it, there is an element of trust.

The league does all it can to ensure there are no pot hunters, i'm not being a brown nose just stating a fact

8 divisions can only be good for the league, yes there is more strain on the refs sec and fixtures sec (james hasnt been mentioned yet) and there reward be extra honorary i'm sure.

In our case, I really wanted a 12 team Prem league but there was concern that there were not enough teams of quality to fill it, well I can think of 2 teams in Div 1 that would easily make the 12 team prem and then you have the potential of Forest Hotspurs to add into the equasion if they join.

You could have 12 in both Prem and Div 1 - have a 6 groups of 4 teams Arthur Moore Cup format playing home and away with only group winners and best 2 runners up making the last 8, that would solve the problem of the Arthur Moore Cup BUT that format would mean a minimum of 31 games in the season for the winners of that competition - probably to much!

Looking through it ALL leagues are looking strong, even Div 1 which in the past was a fairly weak league but with Glen Parva, Throops, Sunbury, Hoskins, Thurmaston and Star & Garter in it, it promises to be a good battle.


agreed div 1 does look very competitive should be a very close div in my opinion.
prem div also looking good apart from the big 3 should be very tight for 4th spot with us, magna, moshdock, perrin, gt, kirby and glenny all looking to fill it.
hopefully tho we can get a better start and look towards getting nearer the top 3 or even break in to the top 3
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:43 am

Hi Wayne, I wasnt being disrespectful about Niffy by not mentioning you in the battle to win Div 1

In answer to your question - Leicester Accies who finished bottom folded, AFC Hurricanes finihsed 2nd bottom so naturally were relegated. It was felt that 7th place - even though you requested a relegation didnt warrant a relegation - i step well and truly on the fence on this one, you did request Div 2 in 2010/11 but because Cleansing bottled it teams funnelled up and you were victims moving up to Div 1, i felt it was harsh to not move you down but the committee felt you held your own.

John was also present at the meeting and this was explained to him

I do fear for you this season though, I don't know if you have improved your squad or not but this season's Div 1 is the toughest its been for a long time.

Greeeedy, I completely agree, well looking forward to it. The team to watch for me are Perrin Rangers, I think this league will be more suited to there strengths than Div 1 because in last season's Div 1 because the league was weak (frolesworth down to Accies) your game tends to suffer because you can drop to there level so easily and its clear (although they finished 2nd) that this happened from time to time, where as in the Prem, every team is good, every team has top players so you have to be on the money for 90 minutes or else your beat - unless your Scrappy were you win anyway!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:52 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Hi Wayne, I wasnt being disrespectful about Niffy by not mentioning you in the battle to win Div 1

In answer to your question - Leicester Accies who finished bottom folded, AFC Hurricanes finihsed 2nd bottom so naturally were relegated. It was felt that 7th place - even though you requested a relegation didnt warrant a relegation - i step well and truly on the fence on this one, you did request Div 2 in 2010/11 but because Cleansing bottled it teams funnelled up and you were victims moving up to Div 1, i felt it was harsh to not move you down but the committee felt you held your own.

John was also present at the meeting and this was explained to him

I do fear for you this season though, I don't know if you have improved your squad or not but this season's Div 1 is the toughest its been for a long time.

Greeeedy, I completely agree, well looking forward to it. The team to watch for me are Perrin Rangers, I think this league will be more suited to there strengths than Div 1 because in last season's Div 1 because the league was weak (frolesworth down to Accies) your game tends to suffer because you can drop to there level so easily and its clear (although they finished 2nd) that this happened from time to time, where as in the Prem, every team is good, every team has top players so you have to be on the money for 90 minutes or else your beat - unless your Scrappy were you win anyway!

lol yeah scrappy just too bloody good aint they. i know what u mean about dropping to a level and it does frustrate u as im sure we have all done it in the past. thing is tho like u said in a league full of quality u cant afford to do that else ur going home with ur trousers at ur ankles after being spanked
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:57 am

saff lounge wrote:
division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions


take it as a compliment saff div 3 looks very very competitive a good job overall by the league (altho i know its early to say that ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

kirby muxloe 3rd in div 1 get moved into prem the league haven a joke they didnt want that and as for NRI hammerd div 4 got div 3 at least they should off been is div 2 ,
think theres some dodgyness about that ,
ive heard thurmaston in div 1 are the team to watch out for got some really good lads signing .
Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:12 am

Thanks Kev appreciate the honest response! I know you are just giving an opinion!

Hurricanes on the field of play acheived a better record than ourselves so being a well run club does more harm than good! & What about the teams from the Prem in the last 2 seasons that have gone down to 1 team & then took up the reserves team place in division 2? Doesn't this contradicte the rulebook somewhat?

Anyway rant over I would like to add this is my own personnel feeling and not an official line from the club.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:15 am

Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:
Thanks Kev appreciate the honest response! I know you are just giving an opinion!

Hurricanes on the field of play acheived a better record than ourselves so being a well run club does more harm than good! & What about the teams from the Prem in the last 2 seasons that have gone down to 1 team & then took up the reserves team place in division 2? Doesn't this contradicte the rulebook somewhat?

Anyway rant over I would like to add this is my own personnel feeling and not an official line from the club.

in all fairness i take it ur referring to wigston utd they managed 1 point all last season and in my opinion div 1 would be to much for them so div 2 is probably the right position for them
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:16 am

i definitely dont see how NRI go up just 1 after destroying their league, we move up 2 divisions and took two absolute spankings in the last month of the season, won the league by 2 points and oadby could of won our division with a game to spare but blew it, i think its very dodgy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:20 am

saff lounge wrote:
i definitely dont see how NRI go up just 1 after destroying their league, we move up 2 divisions and took two absolute spankings in the last month of the season, won the league by 2 points and oadby could of won our division with a game to spare but blew it, i think its very dodgy

not eveyone is going to be happy and im pretty sure no matter what way round u spread the teams there are ALWAYS going to be some people that are not happy obviously i can see where ur coming from but thats up to the league where they put teams
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

Widds wrote:
Going to be some wrong uns in there!!! Looking forward to renewing our friendly rivalries with Magna and Bakers......

will be a very strong league mate, be very competitive, mid table would be good acheivement i reckon
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Wayne - NRFC RTM




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:27 am

Greedy - yes good detective work - we were in the same Arthur Moore group as them managed a point in a really even game also happened the season b4 with another club. Getting a point in the Prem would have been beyond us! The prem was way stronger than Div 1 last season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

Oh and the above is written with all due respect. And to be honest, division 2 has less surprises in it. I think division 3 with all the New teams May be more likely to have someone playing below their level
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:00 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
star garter won league and cup double up 2 divs good decision
fc hoskins won fack all up 2 division no right
nri won league cup double and won league by massive 12 points up 1 divs ??? dodgy

Do you think you can win Division One?

If you didn't start in Division Three then you'd be in the Premier by now.
Back to top Go down
Moderator




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:01 pm

Allegations of corruption within the League are not acceptable - a number of posts have been moved out of public view and the poster banned.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:01 pm

Tommy i didn't volunteer, i was asked.

Hoskins that's great with me. Speak to Dennis or Gordon, i am more than happy with you doing it. Let me know what the result is, cheers bud.
As i say, i understand your point, two teams up one division, three up two, you guys May have got the raw deal. Still waiting to hear who we destroyed out of bakers Magna sparta who made top four i think?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:04 pm

stapatricts came bottom off div 2 yet they stay in div 2 the league knows stpatricts should been relagated and NRI into 2
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
star garter won league and cup double up 2 divs good decision
fc hoskins won fack all up 2 division no right
nri won league cup double and won league by massive 12 points up 1 divs ??? dodgy

Do you think you can win Division One?

If you didn't start in Division Three then you'd be in the Premier by now.

no we wont win div 1
we cant beat throops or sunbury FACT
and got spanked 3-0 by star garter
finished2nd
we got promated so we should go up a division !
and thurmo will win div 1
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:07 pm

Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:

Thanks for the support Magna how did we Niffy 1st team stay in Div 1? At least two teams who finished above us last season in Div 2!

Do you no how the cups will work really fear for us if its the same as last season with the Arthur Moore.

Do not understand your point about teams in Div 2 last season.

Niffy finished above Horse and they have not been relegated either. Are you suggesting Niffy should have been relegated but not Horse?

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Aetna Mtn Ride 12-3-2012
» LỊCH THI ĐẤU: 14-01-2012
» Legacy Freedom Cup 2012 - Girls 05 GOLD Bracket
» West Liberty Kentucky Tornados March 2012!
» Anyone fished Gailey recently, 2011/2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: