Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next season's Alliance Premiership

Go down 
+23
Sparta3
sean callaghan
THE WATCHER
funtime frankie
the goalie
Neevsey
NiffyA
Joey Barton
Dodgy
Kilworthsunday
Polska legend II
dan_mitchell_WRFC
bumble
bretty1
rocket ledge
Hellboy
gattuso
Widds
Jimmyb
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
Capello
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:49 am

gattuso wrote:
Disagree with you tommy, I also know who's signing never prem standard except about 5 players

loving the contradiction there! Laughing Laughing

if you have 5 prem standard players you should be in the prem!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 1:44 pm

Loyalty hey, dont you just love it, its a dying breed.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 3:10 pm

5 players doesn't make a team prem standard though! Just mean they have some players who could play in the prem like a few teams have
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 6:10 pm

gattuso wrote:
5 players doesn't make a team prem standard though! Just mean they have some players who could play in the prem like a few teams have
It certainly means that div4 is too low though!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 8:06 pm

Nri where div 4 last year dave ilnicki, earl shaun all prem standard and we never walked it
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 8:34 pm

gattuso wrote:
Nri where div 4 last year dave ilnicki, earl shaun all prem standard and we never walked it

We did denty we was deducted points and still won it about 8 or 11 points clear
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 6:59 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
i speak from first hand experience - you stormed div 2 and won it by 13 points and i'm not convinced it was exactly the same team as played in div 3. you certainly added to the squad with real quality - Jake Leader and Jamie Aston spring to mind. And you will be right up there challenging for Div 1 if you keep your squad together. Personally, I don't think anyone (bar the obvious pot hunters in lower leagues) should jump 2 divisions, but the Prem is so short of competitiveness that I just found it interesting that a few people nominated NRI to be in there, whereas I think you are a far better side (with all due respect to them)

Of the two you mentioned mark, Jake leader can be quality blows hot and cold and asto has played no more than 5 games just unfortunate for you he was around against you.
There are rumours of a few retiring or leaving too who would be very difficult to replace with players of the same ability. has a team ever gone from div 2 to prem and done well?

Granted, I don't think there are many examples of that but I do think you are amongst the 12 best teams in the alliance

No mention for the mighty webbys wanderers then? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:13 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
i speak from first hand experience - you stormed div 2 and won it by 13 points and i'm not convinced it was exactly the same team as played in div 3. you certainly added to the squad with real quality - Jake Leader and Jamie Aston spring to mind. And you will be right up there challenging for Div 1 if you keep your squad together. Personally, I don't think anyone (bar the obvious pot hunters in lower leagues) should jump 2 divisions, but the Prem is so short of competitiveness that I just found it interesting that a few people nominated NRI to be in there, whereas I think you are a far better side (with all due respect to them)

Of the two you mentioned mark, Jake leader can be quality blows hot and cold and asto has played no more than 5 games just unfortunate for you he was around against you.
There are rumours of a few retiring or leaving too who would be very difficult to replace with players of the same ability. has a team ever gone from div 2 to prem and done well?

Granted, I don't think there are many examples of that but I do think you are amongst the 12 best teams in the alliance

No mention for the mighty webbys wanderers then? Laughing

Have I missed something hellboy?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:06 pm

The only b"L"ott on your landscape. I love you
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:25 pm

Well I was away for that one pal so I tend to forget about it and imagine if we won all the games people would start talking about being in the perm next year Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next season's Alliance Premiership
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3