Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next season's Alliance Premiership

Go down 
+23
Sparta3
sean callaghan
THE WATCHER
funtime frankie
the goalie
Neevsey
NiffyA
Joey Barton
Dodgy
Kilworthsunday
Polska legend II
dan_mitchell_WRFC
bumble
bretty1
rocket ledge
Hellboy
gattuso
Widds
Jimmyb
Fishandchips
Pete Mourinho
Capello
Aussie Owl
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Next season's Alliance Premiership Empty
PostSubject: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:37 am

How many teams?

Who will they be?

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sat 05 May 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 10:20 am

Advance couriers
Premier sporrs
Sparta moshdock
GT
Magna Rangers
Star and garter
Throops
Glenfield Town
NRI
Hoskins reserves
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 10:41 am

Prem
Advance
Sparta Moshdock
GT
Magna
Glenfield
Kirby Muxloe
Star & Garter
Throops
Foxes
Hoskins Reserves
Aylestone FC
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 11:02 am

Advance couriers
Premier sporrs
Sparta moshdock
GT
Magna Rangers
Star and garter
Throops
Glenfield Town
Aylestone FC
Sunbury

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:17 pm

Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
NRI
Magna Town
Saffron Lounge Bar
Huncote
MDH Knights
Reem Team
The Kaffir Inn
AC Wigston
Epworth Forest
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 12:34 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
NRI
Magna Town
Saffron Lounge Bar
Huncote
MDH Knights
Reem Team
The Kaffir Inn
AC Wigston
Epworth Forest

Haha, i think you forgot to stop highlighting after NRI...and you missed Fosse off the list!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 1:09 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
NRI
Magna Town
Saffron Lounge Bar
Huncote
MDH Knights
Reem Team
The Kaffir Inn
AC Wigston
Epworth Forest

I like it Reem to win it
lol!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 1:35 pm

How can people put aylestone fc up there... no chance
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 2:26 pm

No idea who they are, just saw their name on a list and assumed they were coming in at that sort of standard!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:12 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
NRI
Magna Town
Saffron Lounge Bar
Huncote
MDH Knights
Reem Team
The Kaffir Inn
AC Wigston
Epworth Forest

I like it Reem to win it
lol!

Put them in division 7, film every game, they'll be stuck there forever, you dont win any pots but other prizes include, no7 gift vouchers, tommy tippee water bottles, cuddly toys, and tickets to lego-land.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:19 pm

i take it that aylestone fc are the reformed robinsons garage, if they are then the prem is the correct standard, after all they won the hinckley prem didnt they ?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 3:29 pm

aylestone from what tom and shaun are tellin me r signin an all star 11. Plus 1 or 2 back up lads. Apolying for div 7, why?
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:02 pm

Prem Sports
Advance
Moshdock
GT
Glenfield
Magna
Kirby
Star & Garter
Throops
Sunbury
Hoskins
Frolesworth
Aylestone FC
Foxes
NRI
Wigston Car Breakers (If they come over)
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 7:06 pm

So the Prems gonna go from 8 teams to between 12 and 16? Can't see it happening myself. NRI to win it though Razz
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:27 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
So the Prems gonna go from 8 teams to between 12 and 16? Can't see it happening myself. NRI to win it though Razz

At last!! Someone chats sense!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:28 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
i take it that aylestone fc are the reformed robinsons garage, if they are then the prem is the correct standard, after all they won the hinckley prem didnt they ?

I have heard exactly the same from two sources
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:51 pm

Prem Sports
Advance
Star & Garter
Hoskins (of some description)
Sparta Moshdock
GT
Glenfield Town
Leicester Foxes
Throops
Aylestone FC (just going on what I've read - if they are anything to do with Robinsons)
Magna 73 Rangers
Frolesworth

personally think any idea of jumping NRI from Div 3 to Prem is utterly ridiculous
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:40 pm

Aylestone wont be prem standard i can assure you of that.. Div 3 or 4 maybe
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:54 pm

I personally think the jump from div 2 to the prem would be absolutely ridiculous for foxes. This is the same team that only finished 3rd in div3 last year And the difference between div 1 and 2 is big enough
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 10:14 pm

i speak from first hand experience - you stormed div 2 and won it by 13 points and i'm not convinced it was exactly the same team as played in div 3. you certainly added to the squad with real quality - Jake Leader and Jamie Aston spring to mind. And you will be right up there challenging for Div 1 if you keep your squad together. Personally, I don't think anyone (bar the obvious pot hunters in lower leagues) should jump 2 divisions, but the Prem is so short of competitiveness that I just found it interesting that a few people nominated NRI to be in there, whereas I think you are a far better side (with all due respect to them)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 10:38 pm

I think with the exception of Bumble, it was all a bit tongue in cheek....we want to get to the prem, but we want to get there and challenge and compete, not get thrown in when we are not the finished article...thats when players struggle to get out of bed!!!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 11:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i speak from first hand experience - you stormed div 2 and won it by 13 points and i'm not convinced it was exactly the same team as played in div 3. you certainly added to the squad with real quality - Jake Leader and Jamie Aston spring to mind. And you will be right up there challenging for Div 1 if you keep your squad together. Personally, I don't think anyone (bar the obvious pot hunters in lower leagues) should jump 2 divisions, but the Prem is so short of competitiveness that I just found it interesting that a few people nominated NRI to be in there, whereas I think you are a far better side (with all due respect to them)

Of the two you mentioned mark, Jake leader can be quality blows hot and cold and asto has played no more than 5 games just unfortunate for you he was around against you.
There are rumours of a few retiring or leaving too who would be very difficult to replace with players of the same ability. has a team ever gone from div 2 to prem and done well?
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 12:12 am

Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
Richard Brown
GT
Magna Rangers
Star and garter
Throops
Glenfield Town
Sunbury
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 12:18 am

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
Richard Brown
GT
Magna Rangers
Star and garter
Throops
Glenfield Town
Sunbury

Who are these Question

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 6:25 am

They've had a name change dodge, they used to be called atletico kebab.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:35 am

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

I have heard exactly the same from two sources

I've heard it from a number of people too, got to prem standard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:36 am

Dodgy wrote:
Kilworthsunday wrote:
Premier Sports
Advance
Moshdock
Richard Brown - Sponsored by 'Just for Men'
GT
Magna Rangers
Star and garter
Throops
Glenfield Town
Sunbury

Who are these Question

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 8:52 am

Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Of the two you mentioned mark, Jake leader can be quality blows hot and cold and asto has played no more than 5 games just unfortunate for you he was around against you.
There are rumours of a few retiring or leaving too who would be very difficult to replace with players of the same ability. has a team ever gone from div 2 to prem and done well?

Granted, I don't think there are many examples of that but I do think you are amongst the 12 best teams in the alliance
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 12:36 pm

Aylestone FC to go straight in the Prem and win it in the 1st season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 1:36 pm

they would do well to do that mate. personally i don't think the hinckley prem is same standard. would say they would be in the running for div 1 title or mid table prem
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 1:40 pm

we can all dream widds, I hear they'll be taking Super Denty with them??

If they get their wish they'll win div 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, then start to compete in 2 and 1 before moving to the premium is 2019?!? haha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 4:08 pm

Denty is a free spirit. says he is staying with us, but there Will be theusual transfer chat
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 6:05 pm

gattuso wrote:
Aylestone wont be prem standard i can assure you of that.. Div 3 or 4 maybe

div 7....
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 3:05 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

so what that means is then that saff lounge were pothunters in a 13 team division where they only beat the bottom 5 twice and took hammerings by the teams that finished 2nd, 3rd and 5th and mdh were the same cus they went up 2 after winning nothing
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 4:19 pm

what about the mighty marks
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 5:13 pm

Neevsey wrote:
what about the mighty marks

y dont you stop trying to stir poor and stick to your own side leave mine alone no cares only you so drop it
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 5:23 pm

Cant we just keep to the said topic instead of Kajima and St marks taking them all over please
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 6:30 pm

i think if you finish top two you should be promoted one division seems to work fine nationally
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 6:48 pm

but there is only 7 teams in the prem, is 9 enough if you only promote 2, if any then fold you have a really small prem again, in the national leagues teams don't fold, new teams can't apply to join....... you can't compare the two in that way, realistically i think the prem needs between 10 and 12 teams, anymore and your looking at the possibility of fixture congestion if they do we in cups, which you would expect.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2012, 7:19 pm

reset the prem and then sort all the divs out shoundnt be that hard not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's Alliance Premiership   Next season's Alliance Premiership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next season's Alliance Premiership
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next