Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League at saturation?

Go down 
+17
Aussie Owl
Hairy Hebrew!
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Katie G
Fishandchips
dk4632
THE MAGICIAN
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
Alliance Journo
spartamoshdock
Sparta3
Hellboy
Paulo
Polska legend II
L.K.F.C
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

How about if the club sec looked after all the id cards and only returned it once all club debts were cleared?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

Widds wrote:
How about if the club sec looked after all the id cards and only returned it once all club debts were cleared?

Thats a really good idea, ID cards never failed for us at youth football and it wouldn't cost much to sort out surely?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:52 pm

I guess its down to how much County FA really want to help grass roots footie??? Or is adult Sunday footie just a nice little earner....grass roots doesnt mean just youth
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

has this topic now changed direction? are we saying ID cards will stop teams folding?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:53 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
has this topic now changed direction? are we saying ID cards will stop teams folding?

Yes...if they are used in conjunction with other methods....ID cards, only allowed to sign on for one club except for in small transfer windows. Would stop people jumping ship....and if a player signed for a club, he was tied to it....too easy to move clubs and leave one in the lurch
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:00 am

Read on the other post a recent team folded because players weren't turning up due to nothing to play for, to me this is pathetic and an example of the players responsible should be made, and i mean ban (All football if posible) not just a fine - it's a really selfish reason to fold a team especially so close to the end of the season, perhaps if players were named and shamed in these situations and punished it may stop it in future, i know not every player at the club will be at fault but if those who can be bothered to turn up are being punished too then the guilty might have more loyalty to their team mates?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:56 am

Widds wrote:
What if the club secretary doesn't go to all matches? What if a club has more than two teams? Hard to put the responsibility on to just one person
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:04 am

MT Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:
What if the club secretary doesn't go to all matches? What if a club has more than two teams? Hard to put the responsibility on to just one person

Easy answer give it to the club sec, he/she has nothing else to do lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:40 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Read on the other post a recent team folded because players weren't turning up due to nothing to play for, to me this is pathetic and an example of the players responsible should be made, and i mean ban (All football if posible) not just a fine - it's a really selfish reason to fold a team especially so close to the end of the season, perhaps if players were named and shamed in these situations and punished it may stop it in future, i know not every player at the club will be at fault but if those who can be bothered to turn up are being punished too then the guilty might have more loyalty to their team mates?

Well said, i had to laugh when i heard that Jermaine played for Oadby town last night(and they lost Laughing ), wheres his loyalty towards hoskins there then, Perhaps he thought he'd got a better chance of winning a pot with Oadby and then back to hoskins for the final, be interesting to see if them 2 teams met in a friendly, i wonder which team he'd want to play for?...hey ho....time to go....

oh not quite, iv'e found another one, Tim Glen played for wigston car breakers on Sunday, its the same old, same old crowd mainly, doing the same thing year after year, they know who they are, but just aren't bothered, as long as they get something out of it, time for mummy to get the pledge out to polish that trophy that they got, by joining the club a couple of weeks especially for the competition.

If they just want to play with there("their" for joey essex) mates, how come they dont join the teams at the bottom of the tables(pothunter only), gutless, because they might lose if they come up against an equal side.

Perhaps daddy wont give them a lift in the people carrier if they lose, it would be wasting daddies precious time to chauffer them around if they are not bringing the pots home, mummy would'nt have anything to show her friends at the parents and teachers association meetings, and both their chests would become severley deflated.(POP......HISS.......i hear the sound of air escaping.)
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:05 am

MT Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

give it to the respective manager then. I am certain that a well run club could sort this, and that's the type of club that won't fold. You would be fine!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

Fishandchips wrote:

for teams with nothing to play for, how about a small invitation trophy to keep things interesting for these teams. worked well back in the day in the lsfl.
would start in feb time, in small groups or straight knock out.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Well said, i had to laugh when i heard that Jermaine played for Oadby town last night(and they lost Laughing ), wheres his loyalty towards hoskins there then, Perhaps he thought he'd got a better chance of winning a pot with Oadby and then back to hoskins for the final, be interesting to see if them 2 teams met in a friendly, i wonder which team he'd want to play for?...hey ho....time to go....

oh not quite, iv'e found another one, Tim Glen played for wigston car breakers on Sunday, its the same old, same old crowd mainly, doing the same thing year after year, they know who they are, but just aren't bothered, as long as they get something out of it, time for mummy to get the pledge out to polish that trophy that they got, by joining the club a couple of weeks especially for the competition.

If they just want to play with there("their" for joey essex) mates, how come they dont join the teams at the bottom of the tables(pothunter only), gutless, because they might lose if they come up against an equal side.

Perhaps daddy wont give them a lift in the people carrier if they lose, it would be wasting daddies precious time to chauffer them around if they are not bringing the pots home, mummy would'nt have anything to show her friends at the parents and teachers association meetings, and both their chests would become severley deflated.(POP......HISS.......i hear the sound of air escaping.)

Presumably Jermaine gets a few quid in his back pocket for turning out for Oadby. So with all due respect to Hoskins, why would he want to desert Oadby last night? We all have bills to pay. The risk is on Hoskins - i'm sure they would be well aware that Jermaine would 100% not be able to play every game for them?

And Tim Glenn always seemed to be the kind of player who will be ready to play Sunday mornings week in week out. Bear in mind DME got thrashed by Saff Lounge the previous week and he played in that one, maybe after that thrashing a whole load of them threw the towel in. If DME couldn't get a side out and Tim is legitimately signed on for WCB why not go and play for them rather than spend Sunday kicking your heels?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

I'd like to see the people concerned come on and give an opinion, and not just the same person, who has nothing to do with said teams, coming on and speaking for those concerned....

worse than your own dad for always being right......let the people who it refers to,come on and have their say.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

no chance of that if they can't be bothered to play football on a sunday morning Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 8:00 pm

What a good topic.

We start interviewing in January, at which time, the applicants only think they know who they will sign - 7 months before the requirement to sign 12 players. How can anyone know what standard they will be?

If we set a limit on the number of teams, as we did when we stuck at 4 divisions, the applicants would simply join another league. This does not solve the fundamental problem that there are not enough players for the number of teams.

I believe we are the only league which only allows transfers between Alliance teams from October to February. Should this window be partly be closed. Remember, it may only encourage players to sign for clubs in a different league.

Yes, it would be a huge step forward if we could stop players signing for clubs in two leagues, but how many leagues have a Morley to carry out their checks? Come to that, how many leagues report suspended players to County and how many deduct points for playing unregistered players?

My personal opinion is that the Premiership should never start with less than 12. Clubs would still not see the season out, but it would probably not shrink to the current seven. Bear in mind that every league has nine or less in their Prem.

Incidentally, I believe the number of new teams in the County - Saturday and Sunday - will continue to fall as they have done for the last twenty seasons.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 9:02 pm

so we agree in a nutshell dennis - the league does all it can to stop this happening but there is simply nothing you can do about it and its down to the clubs!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
What a good topic.

We start interviewing in January, at which time, the applicants only think they know who they will sign - 7 months before the requirement to sign 12 players. How can anyone know what standard they will be?

If we set a limit on the number of teams, as we did when we stuck at 4 divisions, the applicants would simply join another league. This does not solve the fundamental problem that there are not enough players for the number of teams.

I believe we are the only league which only allows transfers between Alliance teams from October to February. Should this window be partly be closed. Remember, it may only encourage players to sign for clubs in a different league.

Yes, it would be a huge step forward if we could stop players signing for clubs in two leagues, but how many leagues have a Morley to carry out their checks? Come to that, how many leagues report suspended players to County and how many deduct points for playing unregistered players?

My personal opinion is that the Premiership should never start with less than 12. Clubs would still not see the season out, but it would probably not shrink to the current seven. Bear in mind that every league has nine or less in their Prem.

Incidentally, I believe the number of new teams in the County - Saturday and Sunday - will continue to fall as they have done for the last twenty seasons.

You make some very valid points here Dennis and with much of it I am in total agreement.

1) The prem should never be at risk of finishing with Z teamsN a bigger prem is a necessity.

2) You are completely correct not many leagues have a Morley, but likewise not many leagues sort the refs, the press and the fixtures out the way the alliance do! For this reason I don't think we understand the strength of the league. Where you mention new teams simply joining another league for example, some will yes but some won't. People want to play in the Alliance because of the way it is ran and organised. As well as that PLAYERS want to play in the Alliance because of how its ran! We will not lose many players to other leagues of that I am pretty confident but my belief is we are losing players to our own teams .

The perfect place would of course be to have people signed on for only onee Sunday side but I'm guessing the FA won't support this?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:38 am

So whats your view on this topic then vimto?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

its all about players getting out of bed, whether they are pissed or not, i remember a game last season in about october we were due to travel to play mdh and had 6 players turn up, i decided we were not travelling and that i was folding the club, we scraped 11 players and we played but got hammered , i was close close to tears that day but we got through it and to be honest it has been just as bad in fact probably worse this season, people love saturday nights out, why dont the county get the kids leagues playing on sunday mornings and get the mens leagues playing more towards the afternoons, say kick off times somewhere between 12 and 1.30, kids have no hangovers to stop them getting up on sunday mornings, men most certainly do, i dont know how feasible it is but i am sure there would be a lot less clubs folding on sundays, you dont get many fold due to player turn out on saturday afternoons thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:30 pm

surely the half the fun is playing a game still tender from the night before? youth of today have no stamina...
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm

it was no problem in my day, half the rockets used to leave the mid at 8am to go home and get kit, set goals up, then play

the lads of today certainly struggle
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:35 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

its all about players getting out of bed, whether they are pissed or not, i remember a game last season in about october we were due to travel to play mdh and had 6 players turn up, i decided we were not travelling and that i was folding the club, we scraped 11 players and we played but got hammered , i was close close to tears that day but we got through it and to be honest it has been just as bad in fact probably worse this season, people love saturday nights out, why dont the county get the kids leagues playing on sunday mornings and get the mens leagues playing more towards the afternoons, say kick off times somewhere between 12 and 1.30, kids have no hangovers to stop them getting up on sunday mornings, men most certainly do, i dont know how feasible it is but i am sure there would be a lot less clubs folding on sundays, you dont get many fold due to player turn out on saturday afternoons thats for sure

Not a bad shout to be fair mate, although some footballers with families may not be keen as it takes up your whole day....but worth some discussion...
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:36 pm

like I say, was never a problem in our day, let's not pander to the youthful generation even more than we already do! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
surely the half the fun is playing a game still tender from the night before? youth of today have no stamina...

The most fun I've had this season was against Niffy A when I could barely see straight. Thankfully my younger brother was there to do all of my running. Bare 11 that day too. And we won.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

it was no problem in my day, half the rockets used to leave the mid at 8am to go home and get kit, set goals up, then play

the lads of today certainly struggle

The best boozer ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

As we are doing stories, i once played after no sleep, literally left the club at 7am, lift back to leicester, played a game and half way through the first half dived at someones feet and pretended to get injured, manager came on, threw water over me and told me to carry on. I did and had a blinder. Then tried this technique every week, turns out it was a one off
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 2:21 pm

I mean the establishment not you rocket.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm

I don't think you can do much as a league to prevent clubs folding other than having a tough application process which already appears in place.

The effort we went to last summer to be allowed a Ressies to step into Division Seven was considerable and I imagine the lengths we went to prove we could do it were perhaps a little beyond most but we made it clear that we had thought of every scenario and already had 30+ players by July to run two clubs.

What I have found interesting reading this thread is the odd suggestion of how many players a club needs to operate. Obviously it is different for a club that has two teams or maybe three in some cases but I'd not feel comfortable going into a season with less than 20 players for the club.

From this, I account for the fact that 10 lads must be the "every single week" types and at worst miss one game or so per season (injuries not taken into account) and the rest is made up of what I'd consider committed lads.

I imagine that nine times out of ten, the big problem for clubs keeping players is money. Everyone wants something for nothing or, perhaps something for less than what they are accustomed to. If someone appears to be a bad payer when it comes to fees, we soon chase them up or ship them out.

Many lads trained with us during the season with the intention of signing on but a few fell by the wayside once fees were mentioned. I think some just end up moving around until they find somewhere that won't be as hot as getting them to pay up.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:52 am

So if we get all the managers to provide a reference for themselves,as part of the joining process, and in turn any players they sign must also provide a written reference, either from their employer or college, or a trustworthy source, it could be if you are unemployed you could get one from your advisor etc etc, so theres no excuse not to have one, these references should be sent in with all relevant paper work, this could sort out the rough from the smooth, and perhaps people who are thugs or violent or have an un-trustworthy back ground, could be eliminated from joining, this would save anyone getting punched on the pitch etc etc....if a person has a good reference for the last 2years, they you could overlook any previous misconduct, if that person has reformed and kept out of trouble.

Make it harder for the nasty people to join up, lets kick the hooligans out, stop them from even applying to this league.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 10:21 am

take it this is tongue in cheek hellboy?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 10:41 am

Iv'e done lots of voluntary work for charities and organisations, i have always provided good references, it takes minutes to check but effort to provide, as the alliance is intertwined with the FA, which is a prestigious organisation, i dont see why providing a reference of good character would be a problem, if you cant make the effort, then maybe that would show you're not that committed as a player or a person.

You wouldnt get a job without several, if you are volunteering you need them, god knows who you might be playing against on a pitch, it MIGHT be someone with a very violent background, a paedophile, a groomer, rapists, muggers, etc....whats wrong with showing what a good character your are, better to be safe than sorry.

That last part might seem a bit extreme, but iv'e seen plenty of refs and players punched and threatened, and some games get abandoned because of it.
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'd like to see the people concerned come on and give an opinion, and not just the same person, who has nothing to do with said teams, coming on and speaking for those concerned....

worse than your own dad for always being right......let the people who it refers to,come on and have their say.... Sleep

This a bit rich coming from you isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:27 am

I'm not talking on behalf of anyone, i just put forward things i'm told or observe chip, and you still haven't contributed any opinion on behalf of your team.....

any hoo..back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 1:10 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:

The perfect place would of course be to have people signed on for only one Sunday side but I'm guessing the FA won't support this?

This is down to the Leagues and there is no restriction imposed by FA or County FA. The problem would be that the Leagues ideally ought to have a single register of players between them and a single registration secretary. As things are, this is not a realistic solution. Maybe, one day...

As far as players are concerned, the FA do not allow a League to refuse or cancel a player's registration unless a player has received a total of 10 match suspensions in two years and even this would be subject to appeal. An example of where this FA requirement falls down is if a player is convicted of theft from a changing room, we would still not be able to cancel his registration!!!
Back to top Go down
random

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:57 pm

The league don't care. Just interested in the extra income and making them look good. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:09 pm

random wrote:
The league don't care. Just interested in the extra income and making them look good. Typical.

Not sure if you are aware of just how much effort is put into running the league.
Player registrations go on every hour of the day, Morley making himself available all the time
Gordon and Dennis both on hand to offer advice when needed
James spending god knows how many hours sorting pitches and fixtues out

If they didnt care, you wouldnt have a game to play on a Sunday morning because they would all be at home in the warmth...

Also, if you checked the bank balance of the Alliance League you would see that they reinvest (free football for every team) whereas other leagues often just let the money build up. I know for a fact that another local league has four times as much money in the bank account than the Alliance....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:20 pm

well said Widds, amazes me how many people criticise this league from behind a computer when they have no idea of the work that goes in.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:22 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
well said Widds, amazes me how many people criticise this league from behind a computer when they have no idea of the work that goes in.

*also forgot to mention the press officers Wink
But it is a fair point, the press officers have to leave the pub after a game to go home and put all the results through. Probably putting about 3 hours ever sunday into the job, over the course of a season, thats probably two working weeks...
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

random wrote:

Comments such as this make league officers wonder if it is a job worth doing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

The swine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League at saturation?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next