Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League at saturation?

Go down 
+17
Aussie Owl
Hairy Hebrew!
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Katie G
Fishandchips
dk4632
THE MAGICIAN
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
Alliance Journo
spartamoshdock
Sparta3
Hellboy
Paulo
Polska legend II
L.K.F.C
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:34 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
well said Widds, amazes me how many people criticise this league from behind a computer when they have no idea of the work that goes in.

*also forgot to mention the press officers Wink
But it is a fair point, the press officers have to leave the pub after a game to go home and put all the results through. Probably putting about 3 hours ever sunday into the job, over the course of a season, thats probably two working weeks...

i thought so!

the worst thing is not sitting down to sunday dinner until about 4-6pm, it's a long day with the stomach rumbling!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
random wrote:
The league don't care. Just interested in the extra income and making them look good. Typical.

Comments such as this make league officers wonder if it is a job worth doing. Sad

not if they are voiced by the minority!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:59 pm

.... and I should have reminded 'random' that The Alliance League gave each Divisional champion a full kit and a match ball was given to all 84 teams - at a cost of over £3,000
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 7:07 pm

Its all gone greedy now Dennis, i have often wrote on here, how everybody works hard behind the scenes, only for it to be overlooked, they'd rather say how boring you are, no idea what so ever, it makes your blood curdle.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
.... and I should have reminded 'random' that The Alliance League gave each Divisional champion a full kit and a match ball was given to all 84 teams - at a cost of over £3,000

For me I want to make it clear that I am completely on side with the league, as I said earlier what the league have done to this point is no mean feat, my concerns raised are in order to ensure that all that work and effort is not for nothing.

As one simple change that could be made is to give all existing teams a copy of the new sides, players signed on etc.. PRIOR to the AGM so people can see whether they think that any of said new sides would likely cause any problems.
A simple enough thing to do I would think? As I again said previously I dontpretend to have ALL the answers but to do nothing at all is to accept the situation and as a league I can't believe that that would be the right stance to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League at saturation?   Alliance League at saturation? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League at saturation?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4