Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 26 February

Go down 
+41
rocket ledge
Fishandchips
Reem Team FC
BigTimeCharlie
Sparta3
Pete Mourinho
Biblotelli
maisto8
Vimto
mmm_boogie
Capello
Paulo
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
saffplayer
whiteeagles
RM05
News of the World
Duane
Hellboy
S&G Gaffer
Skeems
the goalie
Bucko
ShaNiO
Fieldy
LoneRanger38
Dodgy
Blackie
Jwithers
mowmacre fc
mthompson08
Sneijder10
dezza
Widds
L.K.F.C
Joey Barton
Number1
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

I don't remember you getting too many chances in the first half, and maintain we should've been a couple up going in to the break.

As I said, the second half was comfortable thanks to our calamitous collapse. You took full advantage so well done. We never got out of first gear after that!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Fosse City 1 - 3 Magna Town

Needed a response from our lads after last weeks disaster in the County Cup and pleased to say we got one. We scored early on from a corner which is what we needed to settle down. Very competitive and even first 25 minutes, Fosse then showed their quality going forward and dominated till the break. They deservedly got the goal back and perhaps deserved to nick another one! We were happy to hear the half time whistle

Second period was very even, neither keeper having to make any real saves of note. We got infront with a low drive from Hogan. Fosse pushed forward, introducing Dougie Wade, which aint the best sight after 75 mins of running! We broke clear and rounded the keeper to seal the victory. Looking forward to the Semi final now...wide open after Foxes and Fosse knocked out

Thanks to the Fosse lads, always a good competitive game with them, and good banter as always. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.

Agreed with all that as always mate! After a slow start we really should have been out of sight by half time but our finishing let us down badly once again. We didn't come out for the 2nd half at all and were duly punished. Very disappointed with the goals we conceded, I was promoted to the attack as we had no strikers available but i imagine i'll be relegated straight back to the defence for the foxes game on Sunday! Think on the balance of play and chances we probably edged the game but you out fought and wanted the win more, credit to your lads for that. Even more disappointed that Foxes went out too as I think we would have stood a very good chance of winning the competition had we gone through.

All the best for the semis and the remainder of the season.
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:17 am

Polska legend II wrote:
all games normally need to be completed by 1 May

Bloody hell we'll be playing about 4 games a week!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 6:11 am

Hellboy wrote:
maisto8 wrote:
Hellboy is right,

1- I cant control my temper (12 red cards in 10 years, many yellows)
2- I jump ship (9 years at Advance 1year at Star and Garter)
3- I am a massive pothunter ( 24 sunday trophies in 10 years)
4- I am a big head
5- The alliance committee loves me and my teams.

Well done hellboy, right again

I'm always right.

Always!

Always!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

Reem Team FC wrote:

Bloody hellboy we'll be playing about 4 games a week!!! affraid

maybe not. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 26 February   Banter for Sunday 26 February - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 26 February
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4