Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 19 February

Go down 
+40
mmm_boogie
Skeems
Jenko
rocket ledge
Beef
littlebigman
Paulo
Hellboy
frank
Sparta3
Sneijder10
Snash
mowmacre fc
Fieldy
Joey Barton
Pete Mourinho
Talbotleftback
Widds
Q.P.R 23
Fishandchips
thickneck
tysmith c.n.f.c
Spy
Gifford
Jimmyb
mbinblack
ShaNiO
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Potts
man in black
Polska legend II
Dirk Jr
Bucko
L.K.F.C
Ramley_LBFC
Rwhite08
The Viewer
whiteeagles
Aussie Owl
Gordon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 6:06 pm

B-Reem wrote:
hahaha 2 many comments.
1st - i dont believe you have all given up on the title
2nd - we are going to concentrate on the cup this weekend
3rd - even with mind games, we will still win all our remaining gamesCoz we r Reem.....!! affraid

LOL, not mind games, wouldn't know where to start with them, it's sunday morning football after all not the FA Premier league.

When you win all your games I will be the first person to congratulate you all, class team full of quality players, if you look back to the summer and the posts I made regarding Reem I said for some of the stick we were getting we would be a distant memory soon as Reem started thrashing everyone, think I aint far off the mark.

Congratulations on reaching the County cup final anyway, make sure you win it now for the Alliance as well as yourselves.

Will be there to offer Alliance league support.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 8:15 am

Its funny but just before christmas when reem threw away a lead to MDH and drew 3-3 they said to me afterwards that they had developed a bad habit of conceding late goals and letting concentration slip. They certainly were not talking like potential champions! I agree they are a class side but that game proved that things are far from predictable
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:01 am

I think there is a long way to go in the title race, a lot of pressure on Reem Team, to win all those games in a short space of time, will take quite a bit of effort...and they are still to play Huncote who beat GT, Magna Town amongst others....but they have the ability if they want it badly enough...if they are getting early goals then its in the bag, the problem could be when they get nervy if they are 1-0 up....
Title odds:
Reem Team 1/3
Magna 4/9
NRI and Huncote evens
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:55 am

£300...just to win £100...do i have to pay tax?...but i do only bet on dead certs... elephant
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 11:54 am

Don't give up your day job Widds, with odds like those you will never make it as a bookie.

Two odds on favs in the same race with the rank outsiders only at Evens, lmao.

Still, if you can get enough people to bet you will be laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 12:14 pm

Ladbrokes freebet.......latest alliance odds..EW Fosters.

Reem Team 1/12

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss....gratsee gratseee.....game onnnnnnnnnnnnnn
....gratseee

Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Tiziano-150x150
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:58 am

Reem Team treble!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 9:11 am

not impressed with seeing them reinstated but would welcome another shot at them, maybe at Holmes park this time Wink haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:25 am

Reinstated? For which cup? They lost yesterday
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 10:32 am

EW Fosters Widds....Hoskins played ilegible player.....could have been the Quadruple? (has anyone ever done this before...one for Dennis i am sure?)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

Release the kraken.........oooops i mean the pheonix that'll stop em.....
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:27 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
EW Fosters Widds....Hoskins played ilegible player.....could have been the Quadruple? (has anyone ever done this before...one for Dennis i am sure?)

Advance Couriers
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:32 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:

Advance Couriers

thought they would have, any one else?
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:07 am

Hellboy wrote:
Release the kraken.........oooops i mean the pheonix that'll stop em.....

Har har Hellboy.

I don't want to come on here and start saying "Well done to Phoenix they played really well" etc etc just because we have been rated higher on this forum. I find this quite condescending at times.

They had by far the larger amount of chances and seemed to shut us out well up top- hence the win.

Can't help but think it's a bit of a blessing in disguise getting knocked out of the Billy Walton though (especially with Advance in the next round). We've got so many league games to catch up on- and being reinstated into the EW Foster cup won't do our game count in the league any favours either. We'll take it though- the same as any other team in the league would give it a second crack of the whip.... anyone who says to the contrary is a blagger Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:18 am

Hellboy wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
fancy reem team for that cup final strong team i hear cup double this year for reem

I have to agree, if that is a typical performance then I'd tell Marlborough to stay at home!

Reem team? they're the old Countesthorpe team, reformed pothunters again?

The leagues are swamped with them these days.

Which Countesthorpe team do you mean Helly?

I dont really mean whole teams Jenko, its certain players that are well known for being pothunters, always swapping and changing teams ( not you maybe widds Wink ) and playing at lower level football, when they are clearly more talented, their little trophy cabinets at home must always have this years trophy in them, it wouldn't be right that mummy wouldn't have anything to polish, the leagues are currently swamped with players like this, you know, its like watching starship troopers, it dont matter how many you splat, they just keep on coming, the only thing is the bugs are not quite so shallow as the pothunters..... bounce bounce bounce

Come off it Hellboy... What members of Reem Team would you call PotHunters then?... Most of the team it's their first season playing Alliance League football. In fact to my knowledge there is Leaver that played at Countesthorpe (a long while ago now), Myself that played for FC Tumar (who are regularly given credit on here) and Ryan Snodin who had a year at Countesthorpe Royals before they folded.

I know it's your usual trick to go around calling people Pothunters (and very entertaining it is too Sleep )- but when its genuinely a side of mates that are doing well because of our work ethic, comradery and I must say a great manager at the helm geek you've got no right slagging us off!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:33 am

[quote="Reem Team FC"]
Hellboy wrote:

a blessing in disguise getting knocked out of the Billy Walton though Laughing

A blessing for your mummy, thats one less pot for her to clean...... bounce

You ask what members of reem team, you've already mentioned 3 different teams where you all come from in your own post.... king
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:12 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]
Reem Team FC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

a blessing in disguise getting knocked out of the Billy Walton though Laughing

A blessing for your mummy, thats one less pot for her to clean...... bounce

You ask what members of reem team, you've already mentioned 3 different teams where you all come from in your own post.... king

Wow... how very irritating you are- all of this slating other people i sense a frustrated failed footballer. Regular bench warmer at Neverwonowt United.

Apparently your definition of a Pothunter is people going club to club winning things then dropping standards then winning more- how many winners medals have Countesthorpe Royals (the most recent team) and FC Tumar got then???

Unfortunately my little chum you have no case for an argument. (well about as much case as what you had when at the start of the season you were spreading all over this forum that we are the Aylsetone Park team from Saturdays.....You my friend are a buffoon)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 12:28 pm

oh yeah fc tumar thats another one i forgot about, for the ever growing long list.
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 3:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
oh yeah fc tumar thats another one i forgot about, for the ever growing long list.

What are you even talking about? You make no sense at all, and have very much reinforced my original comment...buffoon!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:54 am

Beef wrote:
Widds wrote:
beef - which are the two trophies u intend taking home out of interest? Because I have my eyes on a trophy as well Wink

Haha League and Sunday Shield Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 11:43 am

the eyes have it Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 19 February   Banter for Sunday 19 February - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 19 February
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3