Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 22 January

Go down 
+31
Pete Mourinho
Mivan are going up
hotshot66
BULLIT
THE MAGICIAN
WILKSY
smidge30
The Anchorman
lingers
Rwhite08
Spy
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
riley
mowmacre fc
Hellboy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sneijder10
browny15lfc
Snash
spartamoshdock
PEEWEE
the goalie
NKBomber
LoneRanger38
Widds
whiteeagles
Sparta3
Jimmyb
Gifford
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:11 pm

Just spoke to brad and hes having plates and screws tomorrow! Not good
Back to top Go down
smidge30

smidge30

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Granted they dident get the arse much and were a good set of lads but as far as them playing any better, I doubt it very much expected more off there forwards and as far as there new keeper goes he wasent any better then there last one.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:16 pm

Would like to congratulate Huncote today, beating GT of the Prem 3-0 is a top, top result, well done lads, keep that Div 3 flag flying.

Also, well done Humbo Rangers, your's to lose now, keep it up lads.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:23 pm

Quote :
Would like to congratulate Huncote today, beating GT of the Prem 3-0 is a top, top result, well done lads, keep that Div 3 flag flying.

Yep, I agree, a quite brilliant result for Huncote, They have beaten both Moshdock and GT now and they are both very very good sides.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:24 pm

dme 4-7 mdh After dismantling nri last week with full squad an 4 yes 4 subs!!! back to basics today with bare 11. had to drag wardy bck out retirement to start and play full 90 haha, as all 4 subs from last week, not 1 of them turned up??? I personally have never seen us so bad from start 2 finish an defo let the lads no... best thing is fink they was worst side we played against this season. fair play to them thou 3 points is 3 points an thats wot they came and got, far to easy thou!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:25 pm

Quote :
It's nice to see Mivan in div 7 on a run, they couldn't buy a win last season, now they have won 4 in a row and unbeaten in 5, and there next 3 fixtures with no disrespect to the teams they are playing, should bring them another 9 points and would put them in the mix, also have quite a few games in hand.

And well done to FC City Of Leicester who picked up there second win of the season today.

I have been keeping an eye on Inter and in fact they have won 5 of the last 6 and drew the other. FCCOL lost 10-0 last week so to bounce back with a win after a retched run of form and with a clean sheet to boot is impressive.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

WILKSY wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:
Speedy recovery Brad who broke his ankle for NPE today and two other lads who have what looks like long term injuries announced before game. All the best lads hope your all back fir us soon.
Am I right in saying Brad is the bald chap? He was class against us first game of the season. We all wish him the best of luck in his recovery.

Any1 who played div 6 last year will remember brad lingard - dark hair, big shoulders, small c@ck
All jokin aside, finished up our golden boot last year and missed most of this year! He's just started banging em in again and then brakes his ankle! All the best Bradley big guns
Brad didn't play against White eagles as he spat his dummy out!
Was the lad with the bold head playing left back?
Ah right for some reason I thought it was him. Yes he was the left back, quality. Anyway, we wish him a speedy recovery Smile never nice to hear of a player with an injury like that.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

WILKSY wrote:

not good i always end up marking him and have a good battle (think he came on against us as a sub and scored your second at our place?)

Bowden 0 - 3

We carried on our good form & attitude into today, knew Bowden would give as good as they got as they always do.
Was near enough 1 way traffic for the entire game, we were sloppy at the back once or twice but Bowden didn't capitalise. We won a penalty after about 10mins, not many things are certain in football but a Sam Evans pen is one. Good work from Evans again down the wing with good chasing and pulled it back for Ben Corry to smash in the near post from the edge of the box.

Bowden were in the game a little more in the second half with the wind behind them, we didn't do anything worthy of getting themselves back in the game. Aaron North smashed home a deserved third quite late on after we missed numerous chances to finish the game off.

Good battle as always with Bowden.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:25 pm

Got to say neither team was great today and we didnt start.. horrible conditions and probably deserved to be 2-0 down. However we rallied and wanted it more in the end and i think we were more than happy to get through the first half (the worst of it) at 2-2.

I have no problem with us performing like that and winning, our current form says enough, proud of how our lads battled today and its games like today that gives you the satisfaction of skippering a side through it.

Also thats for the support from everyone recently, we had a torrid year last year and its nice to be going out there and enjoying our football, we are a team of stong minded lads who ill never give up ( just ask Hoskins and Niffy) and hope we strive to acheive what we know we can.

P.S this isnt Rav, he is getting a bit old now for modern technoligy lol, my names is Lee, im the captain of Mivan.

P.S.S Well done to Humberstone today and Wigston Rangers today, by the sounds of it gave a really good account of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Thanks Malc happy as Larry tonight Smile makes all the hard work and all those Sunday mornings worth while Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Yep, I agree, a quite brilliant result for Huncote, They have beaten both Moshdock and GT now and they are both very very good sides.

Thanks Kev
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
WILKSY wrote:

not good i always end up marking him and have a good battle (think he came on against us as a sub and scored your second at our place?)

Bowden 0 - 3

We carried on our good form & attitude into today, knew Bowden would give as good as they got as they always do.
Was near enough 1 way traffic for the entire game, we were sloppy at the back once or twice but Bowden didn't capitalise. We won a penalty after about 10mins, not many things are certain in football but a Sam Evans pen is one. Good work from Evans again down the wing with good chasing and pulled it back for Ben Corry to smash in the near post from the edge of the box.

Bowden were in the game a little more in the second half with the wind behind them, we didn't do anything worthy of getting themselves back in the game. Aaron North smashed home a deserved third quite late on after we missed numerous chances to finish the game off.

Yea that's him, made a good impact on that game! Sure he'll be there on his crutches to watch the return fixture
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima 3 - 5 LDA

2 for Mark Green, Matt Wilkes, Jacob Gregory & Stu Pratt.

We made the most of the crazy wind in the first half and went in 3-1 up. Should probably have been 5 or 6.

Kajima pulled one back almost straight after the half time. We weathered a bit of a storm and ext ded the lead again to 4-2 and then added the 5th with some great football. Kajima pulled back a consolation towards the end.

Lots of chances wasted in the mad conditions for both sides but I think we deserved the win in the end.

udid the make the modt of it and us per usual couldnt hit a barn door!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:50 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima 3 - 5 LDA

We made the most of the crazy wind in the first half and went in 3-1 up. Should probably have been 5 or 6.

Kajima pulled one back almost straight after the half time. We weathered a bit of a storm and ext ded the lead again to 4-2 and then added the 5th with some great football. Kajima pulled back a consolation towards the end.

Lots of chances wasted in the mad conditions for both sides but I think we deserved the win in the end.

There were a couple of silly misses for both teams. Lets just blame it on the wind!

I think your lads thought it'd be easy with the wind behind you second half and therefore didn't think to try too hard in the first half. That backfired though, with us winning the secnod half 2-1 as wel Wink
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

Widds wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
Widds wrote:
won 6-1 today. Thought we did brilliantly in first half against the wind, kept it 1-1 and prob could have had the lead. Second half kaffir struggled after having two lads sent off. Hat-trick of penalties for andy ilnicki. Our new look forward line worked very hard. Midfield and defence did great as well. Considering the conditions prob our best performance this season. Credit to kaffir for not stopping. Thought their keeper and captain were the stand out players.
Next week should see us with full squad for first time this season which is great news for the run in

got to say we were well in the game at half time widds think ure being a bit harsh sayin u shud hav bin winnin
however second half your boys prooved their worth very very good set up u got there we did not deal with the wind at all.

same for both teams tho u showed us how a team works we tried with 9 men but were never gona stand a chance.

bring on next week we will have a better team aswell so i think it should be a better game we wont go down to 9 men and we will give u a game i promice and we will hav a keeper this time whoo hooo

Fair play mate, just thought we had more clear cut chances in the first, but taking nothing away from you boys. That wind was a nightmare to play in, took great pleasure in reminding one of our players about a shot that ended up further back than when he struck it lol

Thought your keeper pulled off some good saves.

We should have Early Murray back for next week as well so should be a good game if he gets in the team...!!

Good bunch of lads you have anyway mate.

Also well reffed today by a certain Mr Wells, i thought he got all the decisions spot on...?

i was the keeper so i will take that praise dont get that very often
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:40 pm

Well I thought you had a top game, I nearly asked you to sign after the game, lol.

Don't tell Widds though.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima 3 - 5 LDA

There were a couple of silly misses for both teams. Lets just blame it on the wind!

I think your lads thought it'd be easy with the wind behind you second half and therefore didn't think to try too hard in the first half. That backfired though, with us winning the secnod half 2-1 as wel Wink

never thought it wud be easy! n i can assure you i was trying 1st half cuz i was at the back and it was awful!! against that wind!haha
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

Also Kaffir, my mate from work is the ref this sunday so we should get another hat trick of pens !!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:32 pm

Shocked Oh yes, i think Widds was buying him plenty of beer and bags of peanuts at the weekend, bribery will get him far!.... monkey Razz
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Well I thought you had a top game, I nearly asked you to sign after the game, lol.

Don't tell Widds though.

ha ha cheers pal u got a good set up there and a good bunch of lads by the look of that yesterday

thats great news bout the ref nice to hear that after a heavy defeat...
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Got to say neither team was great today and we didnt start.. horrible conditions and probably deserved to be 2-0 down. However we rallied and wanted it more in the end and i think we were more than happy to get through the first half (the worst of it) at 2-2.

I have no problem with us performing like that and winning, our current form says enough, proud of how our lads battled today and its games like today that gives you the satisfaction of skippering a side through it.

Also thats for the support from everyone recently, we had a torrid year last year and its nice to be going out there and enjoying our football, we are a team of stong minded lads who ill never give up ( just ask Hoskins and Niffy) and hope we strive to acheive what we know we can.

P.S this isnt Rav, he is getting a bit old now for modern technoligy lol, my names is Lee, im the captain of Mivan.

P.S.S Well done to Humberstone today and Wigston Rangers today, by the sounds of it gave a really good account of themselves.

Also would like to give full credit to the ref we had yesterday (sorry cant remember his name). Was a credit to himself and the league.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 3:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Also Kaffir, my mate from work is the ref this sunday so we should get another hat trick of pens !!!

It's alright Malc my speciality is saving penos Smile
Back to top Go down
smidge30

smidge30

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 4:23 pm

Lee ( captain of mivan) i would also like to say the ref for yesterdays game done alright. Fair play ref all the best, hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 4:41 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Don't tell Widds though.

ha ha cheers pal u got a good set up there and a good bunch of lads by the look of that yesterday

thats great news bout the ref nice to hear that after a heavy defeat...

Cheers for the comments mate, had some bad press over past couple of weeks, much undeserved, hopefully get our image back on track before the sponsors call us in lol
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
WILKSY wrote:

Bowden 0 - 3

Haha cheers for that Bates. Even Rogers said to me as I was about to take it "you gotta miss a penalty some day".

Another great battle with Bowden though. There was a slight chance of it boiling over but the ref jut managed to get hold of it. Wish Bowden all the best, hope they don't get relegated!

Also best wishes to the lad from NPE. I know what it's like to be pinned and plated! Not nice!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: I agree with you to a point, I had told the lads that we had to scrap like hell in the first half and play ugly. Unfortunately we let in a soft one before half time to make it harder. Yes you are right though we thought the wind would help but it didnt    Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 4:31 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Kajima 3 - 5 LDA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 22 January   Banter for Sunday 22 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 22 January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2