Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

decided to play again this year

Go down 
+2
driver666
benlcfc2000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
benlcfc2000

decided to play again this year Empty
PostSubject: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 12:30 am

need local team played in seniour leage and allience prem dont mater wat level as long as local to new parks pm me thanks
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:05 pm

hi mate, we play in div 5 thurmaston 2011 looking for players to strengthen squad, contact me on 07846656427 cheers ian.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

What part of "local to New Parks" didn't you understand? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

pmsl, well..... it aint a million miles away i suppose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 12:36 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
pmsl, well..... it aint a million miles away i suppose Very Happy

Gotta be about 3 miles from coop ground in birstal where thurmaston play to New Parks so i would have to agree with you on that mate.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

15 minute bike ride I'd say
Back to top Go down
benlcfc2000

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:17 pm

30 mins ridin bak uip the hill tho lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decided to play again this year   decided to play again this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

decided to play again this year
Page 1 of 1