Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 4 December 2011

Go down 
+41
BigTimeCharlie
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
Sparta3
Pete Mourinho
NKBomber
Kilworthsunday
dk4632
Paulo
JakeHH
Duane
Stroller
Matt_Stevo
BOSSMAN
dave ash
Katie G
Skeems
BULLIT
LoneRanger38
Joey Barton
carl211
wheel1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mthompson08
Coley21
Snash
Bucko
Potts
Joey-Gattuso
Widds
Hairy Hebrew!
Fishandchips
Rajiv14
mundial9
Sneijder10
Number1
Capello
Gordon
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Polska legend II
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

nope they,re more like orange pips and thats when they're cooked
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:15 pm

about time some of these supermarkets got behind their local teams...

mind you, at a corporate tournament in the summer, the white and green Asda kit looked nasty
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:00 pm

Widds wrote:
In amongst the highs and lows of yesterday, i forgot to mention our ref, not sure if the DME players can give his name, but he had a really good style about him, gave a bit of banter back, listened to the players and then seemed to either take it on board or tell us to sod off....led to a game with good but fair challenges and he didnt look to throw cards around. Top work that man!
cant remember his name widds, reason he was chilled wiv the cards an challenges m8 was cus he was still blindo from sat lol, told out captain he had bin to hull to watch leicester an had a skin full. was not feeling the best, but atleast he shown up, an yes had a decent game still... was probably an easy game for him to ref as it was for use boys!! hehe
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:24 pm

Ash Hastings - Top Bloke
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:36 pm

Spot on, cheers for naming him....

Not that easy Bullit, your boys kept going...was that Tim Glenn in the middle of the park?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:15 pm

A pissed ref always appreciates an 8-0
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:19 am

Good lad ash is, quality player aswell, only took up refffing to help wiv the bills, hes played the game and usualy is one of them players that cn give the ref a hard time if hes made a mistake bet thats all changed now he refs,
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 1:42 pm

Widds wrote:

Not that easy Bullit, your boys kept going...was that Tim Glenn in the middle of the park?

Has Tim moved to the middle of the park? Used to be a class forward!!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:10 pm

Widds wrote:

haha no he wasent in middle, well he was sort of upfront, but duno who was more blindo the ref or him lol. say no more!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:44 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Good lad ash is, quality player aswell, only took up refffing to help wiv the bills, hes played the game and usualy is one of them players that cn give the ref a hard time if hes made a mistake bet thats all changed now he refs,

undoubtedly!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:44 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Widds wrote:

haha no he wasent in middle, well he was sort of upfront, but duno who was more blindo the ref or him lol. say no more!!! haha

free role then!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

Haha, guessed it was him, thought he was attacking mid, carried the ball pretty well to be fair
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 4:59 pm

got to say, just phoned county fa about charges from sunday and they were absolutely diamond, top work by them and credit where its due
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:09 pm

contrary to popular belief, the powers that be want people to play and enjoy football!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

Apart from the council :-/
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:16 pm

ha ha don't start me on that one!
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

Whats the punishment Widds? Has the punishment been isolated onto individuals that chased the ref off the pitch or?
Are we talking a fine, or points deduction. Be quite interesting to know what teams can get away with and how light the punishment is.

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 10:22 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Whats the punishment Widds? Has the punishment been isolated onto individuals that chased the ref off the pitch or?
Are we talking a fine, or points deduction. Be quite interesting to know what teams can get away with and how light the punishment is.

Chased him off the pitch ? REALLY ???
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 11:55 pm

Kilworthsunday... Keep quiet...
I don't want us getting involved in a forum slanging match.
Widds is on to it .. Let's leave him to discuss in private.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 11:58 pm

browny15lfc wrote:

Since when have you shied from a Forum slanging match? This double promotions changed you!
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 8:41 am

browny15lfc wrote:

Dont think he was after a slanging match browny. was just asking the question!
And yes magician, they chased him off the pitch
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:21 am

please refrain guys from discussing such issues on here as if others are looking into it (i.e. county fa) then it would be wise to keep these comments away from the forum. the posts will only end up getting removed or the topic locked
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:46 am

Only asked the question as Widds suggested NRI have got off lightly with it. Being a qualified referee myself i wouldnt have fancied being in his position.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

Polska legend II wrote:
please refrain guys from discussing such issues on here as if others are looking into it (i.e. county fa) then it would be wise to keep these comments away from the forum. the posts will only end up getting removed or the topic locked

Yeah but..no but...yeah but... i am fighting the temptation, i think i'm going to burst.....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:51 am

point taken, but comments still stand. third parties will often browse this forum and any comments could influence an outcome or a decision
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

flower flower flower flower dont know who you mean.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:55 am

you're an old hand at it Hellboy but some others may not know how these things work!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:32 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Only asked the question as Widds suggested NRI have got off lightly with it. Being a qualified referee myself i wouldnt have fancied being in his position.

I have spoken to Browny about it and its all fine between us.

My post didnt suggest that we have got off with it lightly, i said they had been very helpful. If you are a qualified referee, surely you know that this incident will take more than 4 or 5 days to come to a conclusion? I dont know what will happen from any of the charges because i only received them on Thursday, and so far i havent responded to them...i will answer to County, but as i am sure you will appreciate, there is quite a bit of work involved in responding.

The tone of a couple of comments appear to be trying to influence any outcome, our clubs silence on the issue is nothing other than treating the issue in the correct manner and with the correct authorities. I do find it disappointing that one of your boys put 'be interesting to see what we can get away with' and suggests some punishments. Can i suggest that we leave the ins and outs to County FA rather than slinging suggestions around on here, because, as i have said, whilst we are not commenting on it at the moment, if people continue to make posts such as 'getting off lightly' its going to develop into a slanging match which will get nowhere.

Respect to Browny who had the courtesy to message me on here rather than in public, he understands running a club...i would suggest its better to follow his lead...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 4:35 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:

I am sure you wouldnt want a points deduction, i have played in divisions before and winning a league because of a points deduction takes the shine off your achievement...sure you arent encouraging that...
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 5:57 pm

The comments weren't meant like that, just do think it was a disgrace what happened. Your tone simply iimplied that maybe you have got off lightly. As most teams would prefer their teams to get off lightly. I dont know how many times you have been on here saying how important refs are, which im sure you must be disappointed about anyway.
We were about to win the game which was abit of a blow, but the main issue is it was completely unacceptable.
I'm not going to say anymore, i didnt realise Browny had sorted it. (Lack of communication there from the raging bill!)

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

Better lock it now gents for exactly the reasons widds said
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:

The County FA has no power to deduct points - they will deal with individual player and club discipline charges including 'Causing a Match to be Abandoned'

Once they have delivered their verdict - the case is passed back to the League to decide what to do with the abandoned game - score to stand as the result, game to be replayed etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 4 December 2011
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4