Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 4 December 2011

Go down 
+41
BigTimeCharlie
greeeedy
BEES KNEES
Sparta3
Pete Mourinho
NKBomber
Kilworthsunday
dk4632
Paulo
JakeHH
Duane
Stroller
Matt_Stevo
BOSSMAN
dave ash
Katie G
Skeems
BULLIT
LoneRanger38
Joey Barton
carl211
wheel1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mthompson08
Coley21
Snash
Bucko
Potts
Joey-Gattuso
Widds
Hairy Hebrew!
Fishandchips
Rajiv14
mundial9
Sneijder10
Number1
Capello
Gordon
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Polska legend II
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter - 4 December 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 10:50 am

fire away
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

Hurricanes not got the players again?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:16 am

Dont forget a minute silence for good old Gary, or perhaps come out on the pitch clapping, and when you're shouting come on lads, give a shout for him.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:19 am

good god, will i ever shut the ##ck up or what?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 12:23 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

It's not a player related issue
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

AFC Hurricanes are suspended by County FA
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 5:47 pm

Gordon wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

AFC Hurricanes are suspended by County FA

Naughty Shocked
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:53 am

See you soon polska legend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:15 pm

Only just beat polska 4-1 takes us top Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:29 pm

Royal oak 3-1 hotshots.

A well deserved win for the oak, going to have my normal number1 dig but can't fault them today. Pretty even first half with us having a dubious shot cleared of the line which I have been told was well over but neither Lino or ref anywhere near so no real complaints there. I think we managed three shots in the whole game which is a joke. We didn't battle compete, or win anything in the middle of the park.
They have a chap upfront called coxy I think, who will cause teams plenty of probs, but there whole team worked hard and deserved the win.
After falling 1-0 down shortly after the break they just kept the ball And didn't give us a sniff. Well against the run of play we should have scored but adjudged offside ( very dubious) to be honest though wouldn't have made a difference, on the day much better than us. We need to stop thinking we have the god given right to win games and start playing as a team, arrogance will continue and has cost us points. Oak will be in the top 3 in my opinion and on today's performance will be at the expensive of us. Good luck oak
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

Azul Zorros 1-4 Harrow

Scorer: Joe Tailby

Only missed the opening ten minutes, think the teams were evenly matched but the difference was harrow had some1 to finish their chances.
We made a good fight of it and kept goin til the end
Back to top Go down
mundial9

mundial9

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:49 pm

Went to watch the hotshots vs royal oak today and just wow! Ive never seen such bad football in my life. Goals started off with a bit of dreadful by the chubby hotshots keeper with the ball slipping through his hands like soap. Second gOal again conceded by dreadful marking in the box. Hotshots did how ever manage to scrape on back with good play down the right hand side and a cool calm and collective finish by the forward. Third goal was made to look easy by hotshots defence who looked like they were cemented to the floor. One to look out for is the hotshots left back who has bundles of talent and lots of energy, don't know why he plays at this level.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:53 pm

Lol at Mundial
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:03 pm

CPR 2-1 THURMASTON

Dave Goodyear
Andy Burton

Fair play to Thurmaston, They played really well and we were very average. They try to play football the right way and never stop trying......all the best for the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:12 pm

MDH 2 - 0 Saff Lounge

Fair to say both teams had players missing and it showed in a pretty poor game, neither side any where near as good as they can be. In the game our Keeper made a couple of good first half stops to keep the score level during Saff best spell, at the other end myself and Brennan were guilty of wasting a number of chances, their keeper made a great save from Barby in the first half too. Thomas came off the bench for us to save us scoring twice late on, the first turning in Brennans cross shot at the far post and the second in the dying seconds as Saff pushed forward for an equiliser and 4 of our players broke against the keeper Watts squaring the ball to him at close range. Another clean sheet so can be happy about that but things must improve if were going to keep this good run going.

Cheers to Saff and good luck rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:17 pm

[quote="mundial9"]Went to watch the hotshots vs royal oak today and just wow! Ive never seen such bad football in my life. Goals started off with a bit of dreadful by the chubby hotshots keeper with the ball slipping through his hands like soap. Second gOal again conceded by dreadful marking in the box. Hotshots did how ever manage to scrape on back with good play down the right hand side and a cool calm and collective finish by the forward. Third goal was made to look easy by hotshots defence who looked like they were cemented to the floor. One to look out for is the hotshots left back who has bundles of talent and lots of energy, don't know why he plays at this level. [/quote

The left back was "special" thats all I have to say about the matter
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:20 pm

mundial9 wrote:
Went to watch the hotshots vs royal oak today and just wow! Ive never seen such bad football in my life. Goals started off with a bit of dreadful by the chubby hotshots keeper with the ball slipping through his hands like soap. Second gOal again conceded by dreadful marking in the box. Hotshots did how ever manage to scrape on back with good play down the right hand side and a cool calm and collective finish by the forward. Third goal was made to look easy by hotshots defence who looked like they were cemented to the floor. One to look out for is the hotshots left back who has bundles of talent and lots of energy, don't know why he plays at this level.

They'll be folded next year, i'm sure that tallented lad will be playing for a much better team, much better teams to go and watch than them, have a look round.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:36 pm

nri beat Dme 8-0, its fair to say we were awesome...end of our match report....I thank you
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:42 pm

AZ 1 Harrow 4

AZ Scorer - Joe Tailby

Thought harrow deserved the win and we (AZ) were lucky that it wasn't more. We couldn't string many passes together and didn't really play at all. Have to say Harrow have some tidy players and were well organised and vocal throughout.
Back to top Go down
Potts

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:50 pm

Not sure what game Sneijder was watching? Thought we played very well today and could have scored more than the 4 we did. Azul have some good players but constantly pumped the long ball forward.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:54 pm

Potts wrote:
Not sure what game Sneijder was watching? Thought we played very well today and could have scored more than the 4 we did. Azul have some good players but constantly pumped the long ball forward.

Maybe the leg breaks done summat to my head!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:56 pm

Azul 1-4 Harrow

Scott Love 3
Lance Bucknall

Nice one joey mate that was a fair round up, i think that Sneijder chap must have been hung over or sumthing to say we were evenly matched cos i thought we dominated pretty much the whole game and to be honest we sat down the pub gutted we only scored 4 and not 8 or 9 but fair play to ur lads you kept going till the end, it was only the second time this season we could play near enough our strongest side, just signed tommy cotton from bulls head too so he should bring more to the side for us, all the best for the season.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:14 pm

Would just like to say aswell iam not sure who our ref was today but he was top draw best one we have had this season he clearly played the game, well done ref
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:14 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
Azul 1-4 Harrow

Scott Love 3
Lance Bucknall

Nice one joey mate that was a fair round up, i think that Sneijder chap must have been hung over or sumthing to say we were evenly matched cos i thought we dominated pretty much the whole game and to be honest we sat down the pub gutted we only scored 4 and not 8 or 9 but fair play to ur lads you kept going till the end, it was only the second time this season we could play near enough our strongest side, just signed tommy cotton from bulls head too so he should bring more to the side for us, all the best for the season.

Couldn't agree more mate. All the best to you n all
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:20 pm

cheers pal
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:32 pm

Capello wrote:

what do you mean? not sure when the reverse fixture is
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:34 pm

FC city of Leicester 1-3 Global Athletic
John Snashall
Telmo Barroso
Alex Taheri

Great bouncebackability today after Wednesday. Delighted that Alex Taheri scored his first ever goal in 11 a side football
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:35 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

was posted this morning bud, you gave us a good game today well done.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

Capello wrote:
Only just beat polska 4-1 takes us top Very Happy

keep that banter coming Laughing

fair play to Foxes they aren't superb at the back, but more than make up for it with an array of riches up front. best side we have played this year, and will certainly be in div 1 next year, possibly as div 2 champions. if all their players are fit there won't be many teams stopping them
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm

Capello wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Capello wrote:

was posted this morning bud, you gave us a good game today well done.

didn't spot that! thanks and well done
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

well done cole on your hat trick
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
well done cole on your hat trick

Cheers pal, hopefully first of many Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:54 pm

little bowden 3-0 the wheel
evan watts
dave macdougall
james burton

great performance from bowden. a very much needed and long over due win. may sound biased but feel we deserved the win as the wheel never really showed up. im sure they are capable of much more than they showed as they have shown already this season.

hopefully we can start climbing the table!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:57 pm

WRFC 4-0 CSKA Sporting

Was not my day today after 10 minutes i missed a sitter and after 20 I limped off with a pretty awful hamstring injury. We seemed to be a bit leggy today after wednesdays game and I was a little worried at half time when it was still 0-0. But in the second half we came good. In the first 20 minutes of the half Cole took his 3 goals very well and we were sailing. Michael Peck added a third. Great result for us today showed we could get a result on a sluggish performance.

I am likely to be out for the christmas run in though which i'm hopeful won't affect things too much. Definitely won't have enough games to hit my target of 45 goals. Disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

ambitious target! hopefully cole's treble will have silenced a few critics!
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:07 pm

Little Bowden 3-0 wheel

Well what can I say we just didn't turn up today we were sh*t I think we thought it would be easy and how wrong we were we just couldn't create anything. Our performances the last couple of weeks went out the window straight away for some reason we couldn't play football. Take nothing away from Bowden though they were wel organised and made it hard for us hopefully we can bounce back with a win next week all the best to the Bowden lads for the rest of the season will cause a few upsets if they can play like they did today.
Back to top Go down
carl211

carl211

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

birstall v desford 3-2
we birstall played poor today but after finding ourself 2-0 down we dug deep with a skelton squad and pulled it back to 2-2 with goals from spooner and gibbo but with only 10 secs left we got a corner witch i took and drilled it into the box with the hatman riseing like a salmon to snatch and grab a win and all 3 points witch we need its not that in past weeks we have played bad but not had the luck go our way and after last weeks win in the cup 5-1 away against div 2 team things could be on the up for us com on boys
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:42 pm

mthompson08 wrote:
little bowden 3-0 the wheel
evan watts
dave macdougall
james burton

great performance from bowden. a very much needed and long over due win. may sound biased but feel we deserved the win as the wheel never really showed up. im sure they are capable of much more than they showed as they have shown already this season.

hopefully we can start climbing the table!!

Well done little Bowden. Good result for you boys!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:50 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
ambitious target! hopefully cole's treble will have silenced a few critics!

I only needed 19 more!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:56 pm

Anyone know the Phoenix score?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 4 December 2011   Banter - 4 December 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 4 December 2011
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next