Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???

Go down 
+16
Jim royle
bullshead athletic
newsreader
Aussie Owl
rocket ledge
Pete Mourinho
Hellboy
littlebigman
Stroller
Widds
Coley21
Jenko
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Polska legend II
Donatelli
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:51 pm

Must say Dan's managerial prowess didnt do to bad yesterday against a div 3 team, and i didnt feel out of place seeing as im passing myself off as a forward in div 7! Laughing looking forward to magna next round..........wonder if Jenko fancies some crunching one on ones! Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

good win for you that one
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
Must say Dan's managerial prowess didnt do to bad yesterday against a div 3 team, and i didnt feel out of place seeing as im passing myself off as a forward in div 7! Laughing looking forward to magna next round..........wonder if Jenko fancies some crunching one on ones! Wink

He ain't there no more
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 1:15 pm

Stroller wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:

He ain't there no more

Yeah i know he just told me silent
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

Looking forward to Magna. I'm hoping we can give a good account of ourselves. I don't think anyone gave us a chance yesterday. Here's hoping Magna get complacent!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

Dan and Cole I'll be there on Wednesday week with my note pad taking notes!! with the scout report going straight to our manager. You clearly have ability, your top of your division, you have beaten a Div 3 side and your scoring goals so there is plenty not to get complacent about!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm

Stroller wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

first stroller you are welcome to your opinion i think its a bit harsh as i was there and it wasnt me making the noise

Tell him to pipe down next time then as he is representing the whole club at the AGM.

As I've said previously, its nothing personal and I'm sure you are all great lads but there are ways of going about your business and a certain respect for others which should be a standard.

funny that is as only 2 of us there from bullshead me being 1 of them the other being dave and nothing out of order was said by either of us maybe you want to get a bit closer next time stroller to see for yourself instead of listening to rumours and this is regardless of what dave posted on here
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 8:07 am

I was about 2 rows in front of you!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 1:58 pm

this is getting rowdier than the AGM! Then again... Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:31 pm

Stroller wrote:

how did you get it wrong from there then Question
ask most people that know me im a bit too old to be shouting abuse across the room unless im very very drunk which obviously at 3 pound 45 a pint i WASNT. anyway its all done now stroller ill be sure to move next time it happens so you can see who the real culprits are Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

mark you love a bit of the rowdiness come on admit it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:40 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

ask most people that know me im a bit too old to be shouting abuse across the room unless im very very drunk which obviously at 3 pound 45 a pint i WASNT. anyway its all done now stroller ill be sure to move next time it happens so you can see who the real culprits are Wink

Who said anything about shouting abuse across the room??

Why are you arguing, your man Dave said it was him scratch
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 4:54 pm

Stroller wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

you stated bullshead lads were ill mannered and shouting at the agm well i was 1 of 2 there and you were wrong. secondly somebody posted from his account that it was him hence why im arguing dude and if you look back i put in one of my previous posts 'regardless of what was said on here" specifically for that reason.
hope this helps mate
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

mark you love a bit of the rowdiness come on admit it Twisted Evil

only on a football pitch when I'm refereeing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:24 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

i know a few lightweights who could get drunk on 3.45 a pint
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

i know a few lightweights who could get drunk on 3.45 a pint

Why did you have to bring Kev into this!!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

Not a chance at £3.45 a pint Widds, you might find me in the nearest wetherspoons though spending £2.30 on a strongbow and black!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:12 pm

could have always bought the Ilnickis into it who are the opposite end of the spectrum. if the greek economy needs a kick start, think the Ilnickis should take a 'lads holiday' out there soon and frequent the bars. that country would soon be cash rich again
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
could have always bought the Ilnickis into it who are the opposite end of the spectrum. if the greek economy needs a kick start, think the Ilnickis should take a 'lads holiday' out there soon and frequent the bars. that country would soon be cash rich again

We are off to help Nottingham this week and hopefully Amsterdam in Christmas, then next summer we go to the motherland to watch the world cup!!! Thats three places about to get a boom time haha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 9:57 pm

Good stuff, think there will be a flight full of alliance leaguers when the motherland trip comes round
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:01 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Good stuff, think there will be a flight full of alliance leaguers when the motherland trip comes round

Excellent....i will let you know when we are going and details, you can help us with the local customs etc!! And i will buy you a pint in return!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

Shame it will be commercially exploited and everything will be double in price. But thanks 4 the offers!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Stroller wrote:

you stated bullshead lads were ill mannered and shouting at the agm well i was 1 of 2 there and you were wrong. secondly somebody posted from his account that it was him hence why im arguing dude and if you look back i put in one of my previous posts 'regardless of what was said on here" specifically for that reason.
hope this helps mate

I origanlly asked who the mouth was that wouldn't shut up through the AGM Suspect

Dave posted to say it was him. Are you saying it wasn't? confused

Why did Dennis Roe feel the need, on more than one occassion, to have a quiet word in his ear? Neutral

Believe me I could have thought of a thousand places I'd rather have been that night (thanks Scouse!!!!) but as I was there I thought I may aswell pay attention to what was being said. Thats difficult enough when you are towards the back of a large room of people, nigh on impossible when you've got this noise coming from the back row. Mad

I only mentioned it again as Dave hadn't been on here since the season started and there was nothing to crow about cheers
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

what about the 2 blokes at the bar having an incredibly loud conversation whilst the meeting was going on?...
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 7:35 pm

Stroller shut up man your pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???   BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIGGESt SIGNINGS!!!..............That have failed!!! anticlimax etc?? Know any???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2