Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top 3 in your division?????

Go down 
+25
flipflap9
EJT09
GuthoChair
Kilworthsunday
Plough new boy
tobester29
wheel1
Capello
whiteeagles
Jimmyb
greeeedy
Bucko
CalamityScouse
Mr Anderson
BEES KNEES
NiffyA
Hellboy
Fishandchips
Skeems
Polska legend II
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
THE WATCHER
Hairy Hebrew!
timmy mallet
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Top 3 in your division????? Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:54 pm

Who will top your div come the end of the season???

I think div 6 it will be pollards NPE hotshots in any order although think royal oak have outside chance of upsetting one of the above an joining the promotion push
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:49 pm

i agree with div 6. looking like a 3 horse race already. only played pollards so far ourselves so cant really comment on hotshots and npe. we have quite a few games in hand now so looking to drag ourselves into the mix
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

forget predicting div 5 at the moment everytime a team hits the top they get beaten!

anyone from seven now
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:59 pm

I think ourselves global humberstone and afc sporting will make the top 4. God knows in what order.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

You have to say fair play to the guys involved in setting the divisions up and interviewing new teams. Most of us (myself included) had reservations about a new division, but they all seem pretty competitive.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

There are many players playing in division 7 that could and have played as high as division 2. But i certainly agree with you. At the moment it looks like the league have done a brilliant job.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:25 am

You'd be surprised how much work the league actually do 2 get divisions right!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:26 am

Div2. Foxes, guthlaxton, fosse. Think its gutho v foxes next week and that should tell us a lot
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:19 am

Prem
Premier, Advance and Glenfield

I refuse to accept GT as a premier division force
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:48 am

I'd say Reem team to finish in the top 3, the others is anyones guess take your pick from Saff lounge, NRI, Magna, Huncote and DME....... some have had better starts than others but there's not many guarenteed 3 pointers this season so it's wide open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

Looks like most divisions are very tight, well done to the alliance for making this season a very interesting one!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:40 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Prem

You'll be getting a red card for that. drunken
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:46 am

Div 5 - I'm going with St Marks, Kajima and CSKA - would love to sneak in their ourselves but we're still in the middle of transition -maybe next season.
Although the only team to have outplayed us convincingly this season is Dukla but the lack of getting a regular 13-14 players each week like they did against us is likely to upset their chances.
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

NiffyA wrote:
Div 5 - I'm going with St Marks, Kajima and CSKA - would love to sneak in their ourselves but we're still in the middle of transition -maybe next season.
Although the only team to have outplayed us convincingly this season is Dukla but the lack of getting a regular 13-14 players each week like they did against us is likely to upset their chances.

personally i think theres about 5 teams in with a chance in our div
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

Widds wrote:
You have to say fair play to the guys involved in setting the divisions up and interviewing new teams. Most of us (myself included) had reservations about a new division, but they all seem pretty competitive.

Spot on, all the divisions look competitive at the moment and we've seen in the cups that lower league teams are giving the 'big boys' problems too which is great! Mind you come January I'm sure we'll start to see gaps forming.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Div2. Foxes, guthlaxton, fosse. Think its gutho v foxes next week and that should tell us a lot

Your right Mr Polska, looking forward to the game, both teams have made good starts but I think it’s a bit too soon to be predicting the top 3 with any conviction. I like to believe we can do it and next week may give us the biggest indication yet, but as we discuss weekly there are a few other good teams in the division capable of putting a decent run together who shouldn’t be discounted just yet.

When you think of the stalwarts of the division like of Yourselves & Webbys are missed from your prediction, along with teams like Hurricanes & Tumar & Wigston who are capable of giving a game to anybody on their day there’s a long old way to go. I think it'll be close at the top, with most teams taking points of each other. Im not sure any team can afford to turn up to any game thinking their set for a win.

This include Trinderbox & Fleckney, who I believe will eventually start picking up points if what I read about their performances is correct

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

div 5- kajima,gate and st marks but i got a feeling goal dif could play a huge part its gonna be that tight
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Your right Mr Polska, looking forward to the game, both teams have made good starts but I think it’s a bit too soon to be predicting the top 3 with any conviction. I like to believe we can do it and next week may give us the biggest indication yet, but as we discuss weekly there are a few other good teams in the division capable of putting a decent run together who shouldn’t be discounted just yet.

When you think of the stalwarts of the division like of Yourselves & Webbys are missed from your prediction, along with teams like Hurricanes & Tumar & Wigston who are capable of giving a game to anybody on their day there’s a long old way to go. I think it'll be close at the top, with most teams taking points of each other. Im not sure any team can afford to turn up to any game thinking their set for a win.

This include Trinderbox & Fleckney, who I believe will eventually start picking up points if what I read about their performances is correct

yes, good valid points, we cant quite seem to nail down the results our performances are meriting and we need to improve defensively for that to happen. strange really as we don't have bad defenders at all, its just silly individual errors are costing us.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:14 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Prem

id agree with top 3 kev altho yourselves and possibly GT could also grab that 3rd spot
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

don't tell him that last bit!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
don't tell him that last bit!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

10p says the Foxes do Guthlaxton.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

Quote :
id agree with top 3 kev altho yourselves and possibly GT could also grab that 3rd spot

Greeedy we have had a poor start, so I don't think we can quite make it
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

Top 2 in Division 2 will definately be Guthlaxton and Foxes, not sure in which order. 3rd is anyones I think, hopefully we at Fosse can sneek it. We expected better at the start of the season but I'd take 3rd now, the way we've been playing.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:16 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

10p says the Foxes do Guthlaxton.

Odds on a draw?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:07 pm

5-1.

Gutho win 7/4

Foxes win 8/13
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:35 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
5-1.

Gutho win 7/4

Foxes win 8/13

Can I put £1,000 on Foxes?..........I promise no foul play rabbit
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

money upfront and lets see what we can do. Your winnings will be £615 although there are strict rules about betting on your own team (you cant!)
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

I think div 6 it will be pollards NPE hotshots in any order although think royal oak have outside chance of upsetting one of the above an joining the promotion push
I would say this too but I reckon we can hopefully push on now and build on our wins vs wheel, Harrow and hat & beaver. It will be VERY tight. Would even put epworth up there.. Dont know whats happened to them since they spanked us.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

timmy mallet wrote:

I would say this too but I reckon we can hopefully push on now and build on our wins vs wheel, Harrow and hat & beaver. It will be VERY tight. Would even put epworth up there.. Dont know whats happened to them since they spanked us.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:14 am

Top 3 in division 2
Gutho
Fosse
Foxes

Ill place 1/2 mars bar on a foxes win And 2600 Drawing pins on gutho win
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

Div 6

Pollards
Hotshots
Wheel

In any order
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Likewise for us really, hoping to get into the top3 if poss but lack of strength in depth has hurt us. In 9games we've had 14players once : won 5-2. We played AZ with 9men and were in it with 25mins to play and had chances to beat Harrow and CSKA.
St marks outplayed us first game and looked decent, Harrow had a few out I heard when we played them and Clarendon had a great 2nd half against us. This is the most open league I've played in years it's refreshing and good fun. Although some teams are getting carried away with where there are after 6games lol! Long way to go yet
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
5-1.

Gutho win 7/4

Foxes win 8/13

£10 on Gutho to win a game 10 - 0 what would the odds be for that????????
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
CalamityScouse wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
5-1.

Gutho win 7/4

Foxes win 8/13

£10 on Gutho to win a game 10 - 0 what would the odds be for that????????

it may well happen after foxes performance today! gutho are definately big favourites for this game
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

Wolvey blue Pig, who beat Foxes, knocked us out last season. They were a good side.

Guthlaxton will definately be a very tough team to beat this season though.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:39 pm

After hearing what hotshots have been upto no wonder they are top Laughing so I aim gonna have to revise my top 3 for div 6 as I looks like they are gonna get hammered (hope so) Laughing

Wheel
Pollards
Npe
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:07 pm

Your information is wrong. Find another bandwagon!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm

wheel1 wrote:
After hearing what hotshots have been upto no wonder they are top Laughing so I aim gonna have to revise my top 3 for div 6 as I looks like they are gonna get hammered (hope so) Laughing

Wheel
Pollards
Npe
Its way too earlier yet but id say that NPE will be the team to beat. Very organised and a solid unit.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

Now hotshots are getting deducted nine points they might strugle to make top three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 in your division?????   Top 3 in your division????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 3 in your division?????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next