Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Continuation of the post removal saga.

Go down 
+2
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Continuation of the post removal saga. Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

Carrying on with the theme, do you think there are favourites and when is it warranted to suspend or ban folk, try and keep it fun, with a light hearted take on things, and i'm sure the mods will let us have a jovial debate, if not they'll have to take this bugger off as well.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Carrying on with the theme, do you think there are favourites and when is it warranted to suspend or ban folk, try and keep it fun, with a light hearted take on things, and i'm sure the mods will let us have a jovial debate, if not they'll have to take this bugger off as well.

I have resisted the challenge Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

I think its just a case of regulation as a frequent user I don't think there are any particular favourites. But obviously the more frequent posters such as Hellboy, Widds, Kev, greedy and Mark will have more posts to scrutinize and censor. Purely due to their amount of posts. I personally think this site is well moderated.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:

I have resisted the challenge Rolling Eyes

ahhh i knew you had a soft spot for me, in that big ol' heart of yours, flattery'll get you everywhere. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:20 pm

simple the way I see it: don't abuse anyone's mother / father / family. don't slate a referee. don't slate another sunday league or indeed the Alliance. rest is pretty fair game in my opinion as long as its not outright abuse
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:21 pm

and by the way when I saw the thread topic I thought you meant goalposts!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

Laughing buy a bag of cement.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

can't afford it
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:45 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
simple the way I see it: don't abuse anyone's mother / father / family. don't slate a referee. don't slate another sunday league or indeed the Alliance. rest is pretty fair game in my opinion as long as its not outright abuse

spot on!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 12:27 am

Polska legend II wrote:

game on
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:36 am

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

game on

greeedy is a big fat poo head. Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

game on

hellboy is a red richard head Smile
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

game on

hellboy is a red richard head Smile

shut up turd licker. No

OOOOWW IS THAT OUTRIGHT ABUSE lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:16 am

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

game on

thats very offensive helly Laughing .

so the question beckons do you get banned again Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

lock the topic, quick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of the post removal saga.   Continuation of the post removal saga. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of the post removal saga.
Page 1 of 1