Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

general post

Go down 
+8
allen654
The Plough
Plough new boy
CSKA19Carnabys
Hellboy
Polska legend II
Jedster
countesthorpe united
12 posters
AuthorMessage
countesthorpe united

general post Empty
PostSubject: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:11 pm

well what can we say whoooooooooooooo 1st win for countesthorpe well done lads Smile
and for all you teams that say we are dirty players thats only because you lot are dirty players aswell Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:13 pm

well done countesthorpe.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:18 pm

let's just agree we are all dirty
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:22 pm

countesthorpe united wrote:
well what can we say whoooooooooooooo 1st win for countesthorpe well done lads and for all you teams that say we are dirty players thats only because you lot are dirty players aswell

Did your dad turn up with his red umbrella and matching wellies and raincoat? dont tell me the ball was red as well, good win for you make the most of it, i'm sure there wont be too many more coming your way Wink

mr legend is the filthiest person you could get to know.
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:28 pm

Well done Countesthorpe
Back to top Go down
countesthorpe united

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm

no he didnt! and you never know this could be there heads up and that push that they need to win a couple more!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:50 pm

You ain't dirty ignore them. Grown men complaining about getting kicked by young lads shocking. Great win well played and welcome to forum.
Back to top Go down
countesthorpe united

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:52 pm

at least someone agrees! just cant handle being taken out cleanly by young lads! lol but thanks
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:53 pm

Everyone says we are physical dont think they liked being tackled in division7
Back to top Go down
countesthorpe united

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:57 pm

exactly!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

Only plough player today who was overly physical was your number 10 who is all elbows. Yeah he won a fair bit in the air against me but only cos he blasted into me with his razor sharp elbows. When he kept his elbows down he didnt win a header. Half decent player though.

We have an aggregate score of 17-1 vs Countesthorpe in league and cup with 1 league game to play. Physical they were not
Back to top Go down
The Plough

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:14 pm

Well done countesthorpe, I hope you go on and win some more, blaby should be a banker for you now lol.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:23 pm

To be fair everyone has got one player in the team who just can't tackle and goes flying in and can cause some damage. Well done to countesthorpe; cfa are second for a reason so amazing victory that. Think if they keep together and learn from this seaso they'll do alright next season. North Kilworth reserves should have the league title now. It's there's to lose. Cfa are chasing it and have to rely on other results to gain it back. If nkr for slip up they'll finish top
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:25 pm

I thought you weren't at the game today? ;-) i agree our cm that came on did go in a bit heavy in one or two challenges but he's that type of player. He did get the ball before he crunched your man though. And number 10 had been elbows all game but I'll let it slide its all part of the game
Back to top Go down
driver666

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:29 pm

Well done to countesthorpe , us at sporting birstall are a young team and our first season was really hard, but we kept working hard and the results started to come. Keep working hard lads and you can only get better and get more good results.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:31 pm

I wasn't at game different names dude. Who wore 10 gaz ??
Back to top Go down
The Plough

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:31 pm

I was there mate, I was in goal, it was PNB that wasnt there. Cant comment on the elbows as i didnt see them, but your cm put a couple of very dodgy tackles in today. Cracking goal by big dave, you should of had him on from the start
Back to top Go down
The Plough

general post Empty

number 10 was tom mate
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:35 pm

Ha ha thought prob was, was thinking might be carter till said won tackles and half decent !!!
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:43 pm

Div 7......still makes me laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 6:44 pm

Oh sorry didnt see the different name. Apologies!

Yes our cm who came on did make some rash challenges I agree, flies in a bit too high and hard but that's his game.

It was a fierce strike by Dave Ashford, he was being rested as he's played a lot of football this season. Nice to have some fresh ideas which have drew some good feedback from the fans!

Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 7:03 pm

countesthorpe united wrote:
at least someone agrees! just cant handle being taken out cleanly by young lads! lol but thanks
well done said after first games you just needed a season stood in grows bags and you be alright . no matter how old you are a good tackle is a good tackle and a stamping is stamping and when you get a slap for it you shouldnt get your mom to ring up the gaffer threating to call the police . again well done but think cfa might of gave a few of there bench a game to day prob thought it was in the bank and you rolled em.result of the season
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 9:08 pm

To be fair CFA must have been no where near the races as Countesthorpe were dire when we played them a few weeks back, when the goals go in their heads drop. They were diving in all the time and then couldn't take it when we got physical with them. CFA obviously had not done their 30 minute warm up routines ot the pitch played a key role!
Shock of the season, maybe we will create another on Sunday..............mmm maybe not!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

general post Empty
PostSubject: Re: general post   general post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

general post
Page 1 of 1