Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - Perrin Rangers

Go down 
+17
topgun
Polska legend II
Spectater
chopper
dezza
Toe poke
BULLIT
PEEWEE
Glenfield Town
THE MAGICIAN
Skeems
S&G11
bretty1
Hellboy
Stroller
mowmacre fc
Gordon
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Resignation - Perrin Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:44 pm

I regret to advise of the resignation of Perrin Rangers, with immediate effect.

Their playing record will be expunged from the Premiership and the table reset in due course. They did not play an Arthur Moore Cup Group game

The reason cited is shortage and commitment of players and a lack of administrative assistance.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 1:09 pm

thought it was going to happen after 11-- hammering by GT didnt help
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

I knew we missed a trick not putting Webby's away before they got some of their better players back Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 2:11 pm

I'm sure if there's any pothunters amonst them,they'll find somewhere else to play pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'm sure if there's any pothunters amonst them,they'll find somewhere else to play pretty soon.
thats why in my opinion if u sign 4 a club that folds u shouldnt be able 2 sign for another club 4 the rest of that season in the alliance. i totally feel sorry 4 the lads that do everything they can 2 keep a club afloat,but its far 2 easy 2 jump ship and leave the other poor sods 2 deal with it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 2:36 pm

very good call.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

Its a good topic for debate

Not being able to sign for another club for the rest of the season sounds a bit excessive to me and you may just force good honest players away from the Alliance League if that is their only option.

Would a "cooling off" period work in that you have to sit out for say a month? Would that just encourage players to transfer to another club prior to the team folding (which also prevents them being liable for any debt/fines being distributed). Is there a limit to how many outgoing transfers a team can process at any one time?
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Put Star & Garter in the prem in their place, I'm sure that would stop Stroller and Hellboy's little schoolgirl strops regarding pothunting.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

No strops from me chap, I just took exception to the perceived pride in what S&G "achieved" last year.

You'll be in the prem next season after earning your promotion from Div 1 (exactly how it should be)
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

This is bad news, i knew it for certain on Sunday but obviously couldn't say anything until it was made official.

We have lost 3pts so have Glenfield and GT, which makes the headline from todays Mercury and the website a bit redundant!!

So with there demise our first 4 games are against
Prem Sports (L) 4-2, Advance, Bullies, GT

Easy Start then!!

More worryingly, the Prem is now down to only 8 sides
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:09 pm

On current form you'll fancy yourselves against Bullies at least Wink
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:14 pm

Quote :

Tell you what Stroller, someone is going to get an absoluite Hammering from the Bullies soon and I just hope it wont be us!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:54 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
This is bad news, i knew it for certain on Sunday but obviously couldn't say anything until it was made official.

We have lost 3pts so have Glenfield and GT, which makes the headline from todays Mercury and the website a bit redundant!!

So with there demise our first 4 games are against
Prem Sports (L) 4-2, Advance, Bullies, GT

Easy Start then!!

More worryingly, the Prem is now down to only 8 sides

That is a bit pants, wonder if the league are considering that you all play each other 3 times now ??? I know I would be willing to take an extra game or else your in the danger of the league being over by x-mas, at least this way it will encourage everyone to continue and have something to play for still, especially those who have had a tough start.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:09 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Put Star & Garter in the prem in their place, I'm sure that would stop Stroller and Hellboy's little schoolgirl strops regarding pothunting.

Fool...you dont even have any connections with them, back on topic, they've let a lot of other people down,not just their own managment and teammates, its a cheap trick, thats all i've got to say...bye bye now.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

Good point Malc

That would mean 21 league games per team which is only 1 more than teams in Div 3 will have.

The problem would be the Arthur Moore cup wihich is a minimum of 4 games (3 for teams in Groups B and D)

I'll test the water with the league and see what response I get because I don't want to have a season where we have lots of free weeks because it negates any momentum that we may gain.
Back to top Go down
Glenfield Town

Glenfield Town

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm

So will the League will be donating the fine imposed on Perrin Rangers towards the costs incurred by GT, Magna and Us for the 3 wasted games?? (pitchs fees, ref fees and kit washes)

Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/glenfieldtownsunday
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 7:34 pm

Glenfield Town wrote:
So will the League will be donating the fine imposed on Perrin Rangers towards the costs incurred by GT, Magna and Us for the 3 wasted games?? (pitchs fees, ref fees and kit washes)

you should be so lucky lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

To be fair i watched perrin vs crows nest pre-season an they didnt look like they was gunna last the season from that friendly, especially in the prem! dont fink there manager can cope at that standard, plus looked like they didnt want to really want play for him...
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

What is new it happens year on year! Respect to the magna's the GT's of the prem.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:54 pm

not every year, no one dropped out midway through last season, just us and scrappy at the end of it haha

find it strange to drop out so early when theres plenty of time to try and find new managers, players etc
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm

played agianst these was clear they wouldnt last as never could get a squad together!!

shame as ginner put a lot of work in!!

all the best ginner what ever you end up doing!
Back to top Go down
Spectater

Spectater

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:03 pm

dezza wrote:
not every year, no one dropped out midway through last season, just us and scrappy at the end of it haha

find it strange to drop out so early when theres plenty of time to try and find new managers, players etc
You running saffron lounge bar dezza?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:09 pm

Spectater wrote:
dezza wrote:

You running saffron lounge bar dezza?

no mate, tommy and jody run it!! i just help them out
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

Glenfield Town wrote:

these fines normally end up on the County FA suspension list as they are split between each player and many don't bother paying. Not the league's fault to be fair so they shouldn't be expected to pay out for a club folding. And you'll have one less game to pay out for this season anyway now?
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

jody?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

yeah jody bingham, plays right back, its his and tommy's team
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

oh yes watched on sunday i think he steady player got loads of chat and organise!

shame you got 8 ball greedy players that cant take a man on but want to all the time!

you should run it mate if you ran a prem side you must now a bit! that tommy geezer not sure is he?

will look forward to playing you !
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:30 pm

i dont know anything was just lucky to have mates who were good players haha

who do you play for?
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:33 pm

you seem to give the ball back so will be easy lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

yeah probably will be !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
S&G11 wrote:

Fool...you dont even have any connections with them, back on topic, they've let a lot of other people down,not just their own managment and teammates, its a cheap trick, thats all i've got to say...bye bye now.

Well actually I play for them so I think you are a bit of a fool. Just because Black & Orange stated in the other post I was nothing to do with them doesn't mean anything!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

I dont think thats necessarily the case, not until one of you stop lying, you either play for them or you dont.
Back to top Go down
S&G11

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 1:35 pm

Well I have played every game so far this season, I suppose it is up to you if you believe me or not.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

S&G11 wrote:
Well I have played every game so far this season, I suppose it is up to you if you believe me or not.

Why dont you just put your name and stop hiding behind a username?
Back to top Go down
mmm_boogie

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 2:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:

BORING BORING BORING HEEEELLLLBBBOOOOYYYYY!!!! lol

thats 1901 "pothunter" quotes.

YOU ARE SO BORING!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

Hellboy gave us some right old grief at one stage, as did a lot of people about pothunting, but i think he (like most people) realised that there was no deceit involved from us and is now our VIP fan. If S&G genuinely didnt think they would have players that would destroy division 3, then fair enough. Problem only occurs if clubs knowingly deceive the league committee - that to me is pothunting.....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 1:46 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Tell you what Stroller, someone is going to get an absoluite Hammering from the Bullies soon and I just hope it wont be us!!

we dont look the same as last season and it really is as simple as that kev. got a few on the injury list now aswell which is gonna make things even tougher adam charlton f**ked, lois chipped a bone in his foot, tommy coton working away most weekends, ebony out with hamstring thats gonna be a month, pearson groin injury only playing 15 mins saturday ben wright not playing sundays anymore all players we need.
1 thing i do know tho is we'll motor on and be there week in week out and thats the main thing.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

excuses excuses. thats wot every team has out wk in wk out greedy, there top players out wivout moaning about it m8
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

we dont look the same as last season and it really is as simple as that kev. got a few on the injury list now aswell which is gonna make things even tougher adam charlton f**ked, lois chipped a bone in his foot, tommy coton working away most weekends, ebony out with hamstring thats gonna be a month, pearson groin injury only playing 15 mins saturday ben wright not playing sundays anymore all players we need.
1 thing i do know tho is we'll motor on and be there week in week out and thats the main thing.

Found out about your injuries today mate, and seems like some key players, massive shame, hope you and Dave can pull some talented rabbits out of the hat
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

leage table dosent tell porky! bullys bottom Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - Perrin Rangers   Resignation - Perrin Rangers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - Perrin Rangers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next