Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Perrin rangers

Go down 
+14
tysmith c.n.f.c
bob stains
right foot thunderbolt
Stevie Gerrard
Sirus
smiler
Snake hips
ginner
oily
chip douglas
Alan Partridge
Kylinhio
gabriel gray
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gabriel gray

gabriel gray

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 5:01 pm

Word on the grapevine is that Perrin rangers will be the next team to fold before the season starts, ginner could not even scare up a team for a friendly this morning and had to cancel the game at 9am
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 5:04 pm

dont know about them folding, was told they had loads away n injured etc, got told at half 9 that they had cancelled as they only had 7.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

a team struggling for one friendly is not really enough to suggest a team will fold at the start of the season is it?? Two or three on the bounce, maybe. But..
Back to top Go down
chip douglas

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 5:55 pm

ginner came down to watch first half of the western game and he looks resigned to failure
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

Paul was at our game.
What is is son going to do now.?
Back to top Go down
ginner

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 8:36 pm

Paul and myself was at your game and to be honest your nothing special to report about. As for mark i'm sure he will tell you personally what he's going to do. We had a total of 9 players out with only 7 remaining so we called our game with niffy off and my apologies to neil and the niffy 1st team and the ref that was booked for the match. As for any rumours of us folding i'll just state its not happening and we look forward to the start of the new season.Ryan as for failure mmmmmm Wink . So just to re cap perrin rangers fc had 9 players out today. they are not folding.and mark will be telling the webby manager what he,s going to do now , in his own words of course Laughing
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

ginner wrote:
Paul and myself was at your game and to be honest your nothing special to report about. As for mark i'm sure he will tell you personally what he's going to do. We had a total of 9 players out with only 7 remaining so we called our game with niffy off and my apologies to neil and the niffy 1st team and the ref that was booked for the match. As for any rumours of us folding i'll just state its not happening and we look forward to the start of the new season.Ryan as for failure mmmmmm Wink . So just to re cap perrin rangers fc had 9 players out today. they are not folding.and mark will be telling the webby manager what he,s going to do now , in his own words of course Laughing

Your right, Oily is nothing special compared to the special one but his team today looked quality especially that Wes Earls!!
Back to top Go down
Snake hips

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

that parasite ginner will never get a side out all the mouthing off he has done all pre season about his team and he couldnt even rustle up a squad today embarrasing
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 8:05 am

Thanks jimmy.
As i said all along would sooner have 15-16 good players and go
out after for the social side and turn up week in week out than 20
prima donnas who choose a different side every year.
All i know we will still be going next year with majority of
players still with us.
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

spoke to paul today he told me to let oily or greasey as he called him to keep his opinions to himself but he did agree webbys will start next season with majority of this years squad read into that what you like as for mark graham he would sooner catch herpes than sign for webbys
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:25 pm

Who said that Webbies ever wanted to sign Mark anyway??
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

ah newbie the mighty legion to the mightywebbys enough said
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:52 pm

No reason why the mighty Legion should still not be playing!!
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

take that up with paul
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm

think perrin will have the best linesman in the league ( ginner) dont u think newbie
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

newbie wrote:
Who said that Webbies ever wanted to sign Mark anyway??

i wouldnt get in your team anyway dude, not now you have got super kregg up front leading your charge, although i would love to play for webbys Very Happy honest Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:16 am

oily wrote:
Paul was at our game.
What is is son going to do now.?

oily= fat
oily= ugly
oily= t1t

only joking, your a fab person really, dont let anyone ever tell you different Smile
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:22 am

smiler wrote:
spoke to paul today he told me to let oily or greasey as he called him to keep his opinions to himself but he did agree webbys will start next season with majority of this years squad read into that what you like as for mark graham he would sooner catch herpes than sign for webbys

who ever you may be smiler? i think i might know, but not sure!!! you dont know me very well because if webbys had asked me to play for them and invited me to the trumpet for there signing on day, then thats who i would be playing for this season, i would do anything to play along side my old team mates again, especialy steven julius perry, i just want to pick the little man up and give him a big squeeze!
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:27 am

i must say, the 1 thing that puts me off webbys, theres alot of ginger people in that team, its going to be bad enough having a ginger linesman with perrin rangers this season, but playing on the same pitch with 3 or 4 would give off a bad smell me thinks, plus you will have oily's B O drifting around pale
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

think if you played for webbys sirus your old man would cut you out of his very sizeable will
the rich git
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 7:42 pm

he aint rich! and he also aint got much hair!
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:16 pm

You can hug me anytime sirus cheers
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
You can hug me anytime sirus cheers

thanks stevie, i love you
Back to top Go down
right foot thunderbolt

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:36 pm

thurnby utd vs perrin rangers 6-30 ko tonight
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:51 pm

right foot thunderbolt wrote:
thurnby utd vs perrin rangers 6-30 ko tonight

DEJAVU
Back to top Go down
right foot thunderbolt

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:12 pm

thurnby utd 3 vs 9 perrin rangers
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

Jamo, was that the number of players both teams had or the score?!?
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:36 pm

newbie wrote:
Jamo, was that the number of players both teams had or the score?!?

ha, only had 15 show up tonight, still with 4 more to come on sunday, plus the new signing we got tonight, we may have to come and play the mighty webbys soon! although i just dont think we are good enough...........to put 15 past you so we prob wont bother!
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

thought perrin looked pretty dam good tonite even with me on the bench were,nt happy when ginner put there but hey he knows best the mans a legend
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

think the watching ray hawksley wants to join the party &the new keeper is top draw to replace the one who let in 3 silly goals all his fault dont think he,ll play again manager ( ginner ) was fuming he,s a legend that ginner i,m proud to be allowed to sign for his team
tactical master he, a legend
Back to top Go down
bob stains

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:40 pm

thought ray had signed for rich at wigston utd ?
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

Ray Hawksley will miss 9 out of 10, but never seen a striker work so hard and keep coming back....great team player....rate him
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:39 pm

gareth he sounds like me Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

identical apart from the workrate lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:16 am

smiler wrote:
think the watching ray hawksley wants to join the party &the new keeper is top draw to replace the one who let in 3 silly goals all his fault dont think he,ll play again manager ( ginner ) was fuming he,s a legend that ginner i,m proud to be allowed to sign for his team

I thought a legend was someone everybody knew and loved, but i don't know who he is.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

so ginners master plan is coming to fruition, itll be lively on the sidelines in div 1 this season good luck ginner
Back to top Go down
Stevie Gerrard

Stevie Gerrard

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:16 pm

Perrin are one of the best footballing teams ive seen for a long time! This is perhaps down to the fact they have 90% of their squad being midfielders...very good ones at that. They will definatly have the Div 1 title in their habds at the end of the season providing they can keep the lads together
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
smiler wrote:

I thought a legend was someone everybody knew and loved, but i don't know who he is.
No - Keith Weller was a legend, but not EVERYONE knew who he was!!
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 5:11 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:
Perrin are one of the best footballing teams ive seen for a long time! This is perhaps down to the fact they have 90% of their squad being midfielders...very good ones at that. They will definatly have the Div 1 title in their habds at the end of the season providing they can keep the lads together

STEVEN JULIUS PERRY.......... YOU ARE THE MAN!
Back to top Go down
smiler

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:27 pm

Stevie Gerrard wrote:

midfielders that can play in defence and up front i know i,m one of them watch us go baby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perrin rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrin rangers   Perrin rangers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perrin rangers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next