Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??

Go down 
+5
talbotkeeper
Hellboy
bullshead athletic
Aussie Owl
UnknownPerson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Empty
PostSubject: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

I Have a feeling EFC will be a top contender and Azul Zorros
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:50 pm

Incidentally, E are now known as Pollard Crusaders
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ????????????   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

why dont you just state what team you are???? if not why are you so bothered about div5? your not from a secret bunch of pothunters are you?
Back to top Go down
UnknownPerson

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

I Have an interest in division 5, sorry for my interests, and im not in a team
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

cut the crap! what team you with???
Back to top Go down
UnknownPerson

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

Not in a team, im a spectator
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

They're in division 6 pal.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

he must be from 1 of the new teams
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

Talbot if they hold it together should be a real force, be interesting to see how azul get on too as they really seemed to get it together towards the back end of the season and continually took points off the so called big teams including us in fairness
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:09 pm

Nice to see our name mentioned in here up the right end of the table, i think Div 5 will be tough again this year with the influx of new sides. Talbot and Harrow will be up there i.m.o would love to see us up there come the end of the season wud make the hard work n effort put in by every1 worth while.
Back to top Go down
talbot_number-7

talbot_number-7

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

Harrow should do well and I think gate hangs well might be up for it too.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 4:57 pm

i have no idea on this as all teams seem new or completly changed.

I think we should do well and hope to get to the top 3, dependant on the res and 1st teams not taking my players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??   Top and Bottom teams in Division 5?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top and Bottom teams in Division 5??
Page 1 of 1