Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What do you think of the teams in Div 5??

Go down 
+14
Bucko
norty14
Hellboy
Joey Essex
Fieldy
IHateSundayLeagueBores
saff lounge
chopper
Blackie
Jim royle
CSKA Carnabys
Keo27
greeeedy
UnknownPerson
18 posters
AuthorMessage
UnknownPerson

What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:40 am

Best Team.... Worst Team.... and the ones in the middle
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:39 pm

UnknownPerson wrote:
Best Team.... Worst Team.... and the ones in the middle

aint it obvious saff lounge were the best in div 5 they have won it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 1:47 pm

The league dont lie! We have proved ourselfs in our first season.. Teams in the middle... Oadby are a good side!! Carnabys not so good.. for worst team I can't really think of any!! And as for efc, I dont understand why there bottom I think there a good side!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:26 pm

Didn't see that one coming!! Ha ha.
Can't be that bad tho, the "champions" scraped a draw against us after being 0-3 down and we beat the runners up twice.
I'd say were just inconsistent if anything.
Sparta ain't a bad side either, Oadby Owls are good given that their average age is about 17!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:36 pm

Played saff and mdh both good sides! Played efc and qpr, both I'd say in wrong division although e were better if the didn't have Reece there season would have been much worse! Not sure on oadby! Leagues tend not to lie although after we beat saff itdidnt effect them but after beating mdh they seemed to struggle for a few games!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:32 pm

I agree with Ash - EFC are a decent side. Reece is the best player in the division and can be unplayable at times.

Also I thought Komrska played well against us (Birstall Rangers) twice and were unlucky not to take points. I don't understand why they finished near the bottom.

I was disappointed in Oadby. We did the double over them, I think they must have just had 2 bad days.

To be honest there were no bad teams in the division! Some good lads too (Zorro's, Harrow, Sparta especially)

Congratulations to Saffron Lounge - the best team in the division. And for the record, in the 3 games we played against them there was not 1 bad challenge. They were gracious in victory when they beat us on pens in the county cup semi and they were gracious in defeat when we beat them a couple of weeks a go.

Roll on 2011/12 - one last season (again!!). I'm not retiring before Dave Ash or Fieldy!
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 5:54 pm

lounge need a striker who dont need 15 chances to score! and not affraid of a challenge!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:41 am

i love the fact that we won the league and my personal opinion is that the best 2 teams that we played are the talbot and birstall. thats just my opinion, oadby are going to be a class act if they stick together and i agree that they will eventually overtake us, komrska gave us 2 very hard games and we got lucky in beating them twice, e fc made it hard for us today, they hit the bar at 1-0 with a rocket of a 30 yarder, they hit the post again at 2-0 and they were a credit to the league with the effort they put in, it could of been different but thankfully for us we got the job done
Back to top Go down
IHateSundayLeagueBores

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:00 am

CSKA Carnabys are the worst team in the history of English football. Several of their players have moobs and we genuinely thought there captain was a woman.

They have an extremely poor striker with a goatee beard that looks like a badger's bum hole. He has scored 3 goals in 527 appearances and everybody in his team wants him to retire. He is not good enough to get in a real side so has had to make his own up and never subs himself even though I heard his defence saying "get that scruffy c**t off"

They turn up at your ground about 2 hours before kick off and get cones out to warm up for division 5 games, and still lose. They have well nice tracksuits and I hink that probably earns them 2 points a season it really counts that they have their own tracksuits, it means so much.

They have been known to lose to a team of men wearing there pants and this was very embarrassing, there is a well known Chinese proverb "if you lose to men in pants, never put your Patrick boots on again because it means you are close to being disabled"

Also they have a poster on here who gives the Saff Lounge loads of grief about being jobless etc... We invite him down the pub for a pint. Proper weirdo.

Peace and love to all Alliance League teams
Back to top Go down
IHateSundayLeagueBores

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:35 am

Run down of Div 5 for 2011 - 12

Saff Lounge - beat CSKA in their pants

MDH - Decent side, left back is best player. Try to play football at the back but not really got the required skill to do so. Midfield are weak and striker who has got loads of goals not very good.

Birstall - I keep looking at this team and their players and think they are one of the worst teams I have ever set eyes on but they get results and gave us really hard games so there must be something I'm missing. Tall centre half seems to stop everything. Poor players, good team.

Oadby Owls - Decent young side but lack goals on the big occassion, might be because they are young. Still seem like a kids side with their mum and dads on the side screaming every time they go on the attack. Manager tries to influence the ref in the changing room and on the phone. However have a couple of great players, the ugly centre half is the unsung hero and the keeper is good. For some reason against Saff they dropped the curly haired centre mid who has got a bit about him and left that crappy number 4 in the middle (ginger lad).

Talbot - Quality side have not got a clue how they finished 5th. Play football, got a good lad in CM, bit of a fat lad but gets about well and can use the ball. Good striker too (Will I think).

Harrow - Good defence, that is all I remember

CSKA Carnabys - This team are better than Barcelona. They play silky football and I have witnessed them make a 127 passing move which ended in a 30 yard own goal. They regularly get 52% possession in games and have known to dominate warm ups all through the season. Watching this team play football is better than sex, they are so easy on the eye and several of their players have got trials for Arsenal. How this team are not in the Vauxhall Conference is beyond me they are incredible. Not really they are shocking.

Queninborough Park Rangers - Neil Warnock has done a great job and Taraabt is by far he best player. Not really they are shocking.

Sparta Parva Reserves - They were crap against us I do not know if they are always that bad? Better than CSKA

Azul Zorros - Not great against us but had a couple of decent players, good result against Oadby so must have something about them.

The Wheel - Wheely crap

FC Kormska - Decent side, big Kev at the back is pure ledge and has silk. Long ball and clueless side however.

EFC - Wow how are this team not third? After Talbot these boys are the next best side in the league, must not play as a team, little Aaron Lennon fella is good but ain't got a lot of heart.
Back to top Go down
IHateSundayLeagueBores

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:48 am

Hellboy wrote:
IHateSundayLeagueBores wrote:

I just can't be bothered to read on...

You are weird you post on this forum daily, I bet you are an extremely ugly young man but hide behind a forum profile. Looking forwarded to not reading your reply I'm never coming on here again you freak, what you gonna do all summer when no one is posting on here?
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:26 am

Blackie wrote:
I agree with Ash - EFC are a decent side. Reece is the best player in the division and can be unplayable at times.

Also I thought Komrska played well against us (Birstall Rangers) twice and were unlucky not to take points. I don't understand why they finished near the bottom.

I was disappointed in Oadby. We did the double over them, I think they must have just had 2 bad days.

To be honest there were no bad teams in the division! Some good lads too (Zorro's, Harrow, Sparta especially)

Congratulations to Saffron Lounge - the best team in the division. And for the record, in the 3 games we played against them there was not 1 bad challenge. They were gracious in victory when they beat us on pens in the county cup semi and they were gracious in defeat when we beat them a couple of weeks a go.

Roll on 2011/12 - one last season (again!!). I'm not retiring before Dave Ash or Fieldy!

Same here mate, one last season, lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:32 am

haha at that run down of div 5 i know who u r!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:39 am

Hellboy wrote:

I just can't be bothered to read on...

You are weird you post on this forum daily, I bet you are an extremely ugly young man but hide behind a forum profile. Looking forwarded to not reading your reply I'm never coming on here again you freak, what you gonna do all summer when no one is posting on here?

everyone'll be on here all summer long chatting to me, i see you've signed up under a second username, how boring is you innit..
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:34 pm

iHateSundayLeagueBores

Run down of Div 5 for 2011 - 12 ?????

who is this chap?? slates nearly every team but can't even get the year right???

sure this is 2010-2011????

Laughing
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:54 pm

best team we faced this year were saff lounge bar. bit of a strange season as we had 2 very different games against most teams. top 4 were 2 strong for us at the start of the season but once we got a more settled team after december, we gave a better account of ourselves. never gonna be the prettiest of games with us, but we have learned to defend a bit better.

mdh played the best football against us
saff are excellent going forward and relentless so don't give you time to re-group between attacks
oadby are fast but struggled with composure when the chips were down, but if they keep the team together, they will be better next year
birstall- great bunch of lads and keep going right to the end regardless of the score
harrow- going by their team sheet, should have been closer to the top. got some great individual lads and from yesterday, seemed to be gelling more- watch out for these next year
talbot- 3 lads made the difference, keeper, big guy in center mid and will gonga, other than that, similar to all other mid table teams.
the wheel- don't know what they were like at the start of the season but had 2 good games against them,
fc kormska- prob deserved to be higher up the table- these will win div 6 if they do go down
azul zorros- good first season- played them 1st game of the season and near the end and already showing a big improvement.
efc- little morris was awsome but carried the team- need more options as everything went through him
sparta- better at the start of the season- struggled near the end but good passing side
cska- always close between us and good bunch of lads

Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:55 pm

I just want to say a big well done to saff lounge bar on winning the league ill eat my words because i didnt think they would do it but iam happy they proved me wrong all the best in div 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 2:15 am

thankyou harrou, we were lucky how the midweek games fell for us, no way we would have won the league if we had to play oadby and mdh on sunday mornings
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 2:24 pm

CSKA are by far the most committed team in the Alliance.

Oadby Owls also a great team.

The hot girl on the sidelines swings my opinion
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 3:41 pm

Well done saff on winning the league:

in my opinion they were the best team we faced this year, (even if they coulnt beat us lol) decent bunch of lads people are slating there supporters. to be fair against us both home and away they were alright not one bit of bother even managed a bit of banter with them oh well its all sour grapes from cska boys

once again well done saff on doing the double:

also well done to all the teams in div 5 very competative see most ya next season

Peace out

Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 9:18 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:

in my opinion they were the best team we faced this year, (even if they coulnt beat us lol) decent bunch of lads people are slating there supporters. to be fair against us both home and away they were alright not one bit of bother even managed a bit of banter with them oh well its all sour grapes from cska boys

also well done to all the teams in div 5 very competative see most ya next season

Peace out

I think you will be in Div 4 next season as there was not much difference in quality between the top 5 teams in div 5 and not much difference in points between 1st and 5th (7 points)

Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 6:06 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:

Peace out

why have you got a picture of Elliot with a skin head as your avatar, lol
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 6:08 pm

chubby wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:

Peace out

I think you will be in Div 4 next season as there was not much difference in quality between the top 5 teams in div 5 and not much difference in points between 1st and 5th (7 points)

Can live with that to be honest, don't think there was much between 4 and 5 this year. wouldn't want to go any higher though, not for finishing 5th
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 1:11 pm

lol Stav u cant say nothing about my avatar u have one of dave with a tache in 15 years, all fairness decent season from us mate lookin forward to seein the boys again and playin some teams off the park

UP THE TALBOT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the teams in Div 5??   What do you think of the teams in Div 5?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the teams in Div 5??
Page 1 of 1