Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 17 April

Go down 
+17
saff lounge
Hellboy
Paulo
NiffyA
mowmacre fc
WILKSY
browny15lfc
Snash
greeeedy
Tomassi
gattuso
sean callaghan
THE MAGICIAN
spartano1
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:30 pm

or 4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

saff lounge wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Tomassi wrote:
Gaz think you got Phoenix at home next Sunday

Good game with Saff Lounge today. They deserved there win but we did give it a good go at times. Gonna be close between them and Oadby for the league

cant agrree totally with that as if mdh win all 4 of their games and we get at least a draw against oadby (which is a possibility going on our game last week) then mdh will win the league, i think oadby are favourites as we have to play the other 3 best teams in the division in 5 days, so it will be very difficult for us, saying that we will try our best to win all of those games but if we dont beat MDH on friday we are out of it

Not quite, if we do get the 3 points against you Friday but you beat Oadby the following week a draw between us and Oadby last game of the season will let you take the title! (thats assuming none of us drop points anywhere else which is possible!) Agree Oadby are still in pole position but any of us can still take the title, going to be a very good finish to what has been a very close season, if we lose though we are out of it!

no oadby would still win it on goal difference unless theres a big turn around there

oh yes, not sure what i was thinking... well if you beat them by 5 or 6 it could make things close! you never know Birstall managed it last week Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Any ideas on how many teams are promted from each division?

first 2 only definitely
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Just watching a game, and my god, i reckon i cover more ground in a game than this ref lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 8:06 pm

Haha and ref gives free kick for handball while facing the wrong way. I would be fuming if i was on the suffering side!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 17 April   Banter for Sunday 17 April - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 17 April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2