Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and banter for Friday, 8th April

Go down 
+5
spartamoshdock
Hellboy
talbotkeeper
Skeems
Aussie Owl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Empty
PostSubject: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

We all w ant to know what happened.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

Glenfield Town 2-10 Scraptoft Garage
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

LB Talbot 5 Birstall 1

will gonga x2
sam burdett
alex mc mullan
dave whitehead
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

New Road Inn 1 - 0 MDH
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:46 pm

Frolesworth 0 - 3 SPARTA MOSHDOCK
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

CSKA Carnabys & Kingsway 5 Harrow 2
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:54 pm

i think its a total disgrace how we didnt have a ref for our game against cska carnabys, we finish work and rush around to get their for a 6pm kick off only to findout we didnt have a ref,but i bet nothing comes of it but i know if we didnt turn up then we would get fined,total disgrace,fuming aint the word,very poor on the leagues part or carnabys,sumthing needs to be done so it doesnt happen again.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:30 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
i think its a total disgrace how we didnt have a ref for our game against cska carnabys, we finish work and rush around to get their for a 6pm kick off only to findout we didnt have a ref,but i bet nothing comes of it but i know if we didnt turn up then we would get fined,total disgrace,fuming aint the word,very poor on the leagues part or carnabys,sumthing needs to be done so it doesnt happen again.
your very bright mr hotshot,get well soon Tommy
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

iam very bright i herd about tommy but his replacement had been arranged
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
iam very bright i herd about tommy but his replacement had been arranged

You don't seem very bright with spelling / grammar like that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:25 pm

littlebigman wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
i think its a total disgrace how we didnt have a ref for our game against cska carnabys, we finish work and rush around to get their for a 6pm kick off only to findout we didnt have a ref,but i bet nothing comes of it but i know if we didnt turn up then we would get fined,total disgrace,fuming aint the word,very poor on the leagues part or carnabys,sumthing needs to be done so it doesnt happen again
your very bright mr hotshot,get well soon Tommy

little man syndrome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and banter for Friday, 8th April   Results and banter for Friday, 8th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and banter for Friday, 8th April
Page 1 of 1