Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead sign new keeper

Go down 
+6
king of the chavs
bullshead athletic
Hellboy
Sparky
Hoskins#14
greeeedy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sean callaghan

bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

[quote="Hellboy"]
the beast wrote:
mr swift open ur eyes every time the ball went near the goal moggy used to panic like hell with mr chambers in the sticks bad keeper end of

Was the new keeper in goal yesterday then?[/quote

no sills was maybe to blame for 1 goal but others down to defensive errors and good play from moshdock not really a new keeper needed a little bit more defensive and team work would have helped
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:28 am

Sounds like both the teams are in the wrong divisions ????
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

Hellboy wrote:

i think they will next year and would not go that far bullshead looked like they could have stepped it up a gear but just didnt and moshdock wanted it a tad more that was it really
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:19 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

i think they will next year and would not go that far bullshead looked like they could have stepped it up a gear but just didnt and moshdock wanted it a tad more that was it really

we had a couple out aswell tommy welford and ebony both not there would feel confident we could beat them if we drew them in another cup or the latter stages of the arthur moore the result didnt matter for us and although we didnt turn up to lose we were no where near our best and moshdock are a very good team thought it was a good game to be involved in and to watch tho
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
the beast wrote:
mr swift open ur eyes every time the ball went near the goal moggy used to panic like hell with mr chambers in the sticks bad keeper end of

Was the new keeper in goal yesterday then?

no apparently he will be here this week hellboy
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:58 pm

greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

we had a couple out aswell tommy welford and ebony both not there would feel confident we could beat them if we drew them in another cup or the latter stages of the arthur moore the result didnt matter for us and although we didnt turn up to lose we were no where near our best and moshdock are a very good team thought it was a good game to be involved in and to watch tho

agree with all you say think you would beat them like i said you had another gear just that you didnt need it and with people like ebony missing although what you had looked good ebony would have made a difference if you needed to which you didnt as you state result not intrested from you point and was a good game to watch thought it would be and was not wrong
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:23 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

agree with all you say think you would beat them like i said you had another gear just that you didnt need it and with people like ebony missing although what you had looked good ebony would have made a difference if you needed to which you didnt as you state result not intrested from you point and was a good game to watch thought it would be and was not wrong

cheers for the compliments sean!! who u play for anyway mate??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:15 pm

greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

sean lad u who u on for pal?
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 2:14 pm

greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

desford i know kyle well
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

desford i know kyle well

ah right yeh he not long signed on seems a good lad and not a bad player altho be hard for him to get in every week when ebony is back cus he is quality then again 4-3-3 might be on the menu Wink
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

agree with all you say think you would beat them like i said you had another gear just that you didnt need it and with people like ebony missing although what you had looked good ebony would have made a difference if you needed to which you didnt as you state result not intrested from you point and was a good game to watch thought it would be and was not wrong [/quote]

cheers for the compliments sean!! who u play for anyway mate??[/quote]

sean lad u who u on for pal?[/quote]

desford i know kyle well [/quote]

ah right yeh he not long signed on seems a good lad and not a bad player altho be hard for him to get in every week when ebony is back cus he is quality then again 4-3-3 might be on the menu Wink [/quote]

with his strengh and holding the ball up this may work for ebony and mobbs but if 1 missing and may well be often like sunday would make you a massive threat especially with players like pearson as well you will start to pick up more points in league just need to get them to gel all the best
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

but on the keeper not sure really needed you will not keep both happy with only 1 playing so who will go
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:39 pm

glen waste of time
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:03 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
but on the keeper not sure really needed you will not keep both happy with only 1 playing so who will go

i aint got a clue in fairness think glens a better keeper but for me sillsy aint done alot wrong so hard choice for the gaffer..... i just turn up thats my role Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead sign new keeper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2