Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow

Go down 
+13
Stroller
Vintage 9
dave ash
dee_aitcho
fozzi
johnmeode
Piemasterflash
AC.Slater
Screech Powers
Doc Brown
Barry Venison (pundit)
Numancia
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Numancia

Numancia

Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Empty
PostSubject: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

More to follow..............
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

Please tell us more .
Back to top Go down
Numancia

Numancia

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:27 pm

i can't say much more than he was once a leading scorer in the FA cup prelim
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:24 pm

Yawn - still bottom of the league though
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Yawn - still bottom of the league though

Agreed lol!
Back to top Go down
AC.Slater

AC.Slater

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:31 pm

rumours are that ian cooke has been training with sporting
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:18 am

I can confirm Ian Cooke has visited and inspected sportings training fascilitys and upon his request has been in training with us for several months now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:13 pm

They have put in 7 days for Rich Saunders of AFC Bees Knees, formally of coalville town
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:55 pm

johnmeode wrote:
They have put in 7 days for Rich Saunders of AFC Bees Knees, formally of coalville town

7 days for Lee Bush to follow, he used to take a mean free-kick Neutral
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:13 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
johnmeode wrote:

7 days for Lee Bush to follow, he used to take a mean free-kick Neutral

everytime bushy takes a free kick at training now he ends up on his arse Laughing

c'mon carl learn how to spell facilities right cyclops
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:32 pm

Fozzi - we've got Sunbury in the Billy Walton, you played them yet? any idea what they're like?

Or anyone on here??
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 2:03 pm

Hoof to big man up front
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 2:22 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
Fozzi - we've got Sunbury in the Billy Walton, you played them yet? any idea what they're like?

Or anyone on here??

iv not got any info on this team im sorry, although i believe gattusso has watched sunbury in the recent past so id ask him mate.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 3:08 pm

Screech your right about my free kicking abilities lol, who might you be???

Oh and Fozzi, you cant say anything about finishing son, ive seen you in training Shocked
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 3:56 pm

johnmeode wrote:

Oh and Fozzi, you cant say anything about finishing son, ive seen you in training Shocked

training im "lethal" an you cant deny that, then if you said my shooting in a match i would of agreed with you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:26 pm

AC.Slater wrote:
rumours are that ian cooke has been training with sporting

Whooooo
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Anyone Seen my Subsuit????
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 10:04 pm

Vintage 9 wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
Anyone Seen my Subsuit????

you can have mine (it may be a little tight on you) i'm just gonna turn up in the full waterproofs from now on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:03 am

johnmeode wrote:

Overheard a conversation this weekend, it seems that they are looking for another manager down at aylestone park, apparently their physio has been asking around, so this guy i was standing next to was telling someone, that he had been asked by Ray their physio, if he would want to run the club with him. Couldn't help doing a bit of earwigging but it seemed like a very interesting conversation they were having, it wasn't just idol chat, this guy was chatting away and seemed to be considering the position.
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:16 am

Stick to the topic!way ofcourse, if you want to chat about AP start a new thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:41 am

Someone on this topic dude, with an AP badge.
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:28 am

Just because someone has an AP avatar doesn't mean the topic changes! People just have a habit of getting sidertracked and ruining threads.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:45 am

So the big news is Cookey Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:53 am

Barry Venison (pundit) wrote:
Just because someone has an AP avatar doesn't mean the topic changes! People just have a habit of getting sidertracked and ruining threads.

Didn't realise you were in charge of things around here.....have we all got to ask your permission to come on here then?........mind "your" own business, don't you butt in on other peoples chats either, its banter, in a banter section, so anyone in this world can come on and have a chat, you're not the judge, so butt out. Now, because people like you are around and sticking their noses in, you have actually taken this topic more off thread than it needed to have been.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:08 am

lol I was with ray all day saturday watching games, the only person he spoke to at length was nige howarth. I would be a bit shocked if the physio of our side would be picking the next manager lol. But until I hear otherwise from the chairman Il continue doing my job
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:16 am

As the name sugests "dumb" and and sorry for sticking my nose in ur buisness on the public forum "that is open for the world to coment on"! And yes it is in banter but then it is in a sub thread "sporting to sign a legend" and not AP looking for a manger! Just the making the point that is stated in the forum rules about people going off topic and ruining threads!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:18 am

agreed your right barry, was just replying to a direct quote aimed at me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:32 am

johnmeode wrote:
lol I was with ray all day saturday watching games, the only person he spoke to at length was nige howarth. I would be a bit shocked if the physio of our side would be picking the next manager lol. But until I hear otherwise from the chairman Il continue doing my job

Whats that got to do with the 2 blokes who were chatting on Saturday at a different game to the one you were at? I'm just putting on here what i have heard, if anyone else wants to have a say feel free, i won't be insulted, as for stick to a topic then this site will end up like the other one maybe. Just to confirm the 2 blokes that were talking about things neither of them were Ray or your chairman, they were 2 guy s who i don't know. But they obviously knew alot about AP....PS there are perhaps a few guys from sporting wigston who might be interested in this gossip. As for the bit in red, these guys were saying that Ray had asked him to run it with him jointly. So whats that all about?

Suggest you read my original post again, as what you have replied with, has nothong to do with the game i was at.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:44 am

ah ok dumb, but as i said i still would be shocked if ray was ever let near the first team as the lads dont really respect him, he talks alot of rubbish at times. Its been a hard job for me so far at AP, but if you consider when I arrived just a couple of days before the season started, AP didnt have a team let alone a squad and was on the verge of folding, we have done ok considering as its very hard to find new players 3 days before the first game as there all signed for someone else. I imagine it is just a rumour mate, as ive had good support so far from the chairman.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:46 am

Stroller wrote:
So the big news is Cookey Question

No the big news isn't cooke although he is quality and does train with,he may sign to help us out if injury ridden.the player in question has already been named on here!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:51 am

The Saunders guy? Missed that, sry

Yeah, Cookie is a good lad, bit of a greedy cant sometimes but very capable of pulling off some outrageous stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:56 am

*** WARNING ***

Keep to the topic Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:41 pm

johnmeode wrote:
ah ok dumb, but as i said i still would be shocked if ray was ever let near the first team as the lads dont really respect him, he talks alot of rubbish at times. Its been a hard job for me so far at AP, but if you consider when I arrived just a couple of days before the season started, AP didnt have a team let alone a squad and was on the verge of folding, we have done ok considering as its very hard to find new players 3 days before the first game as there all signed for someone else. I imagine it is just a rumour mate, as ive had good support so far from the chairman.

i respect cookie Laughing .

whose the new legend signing for sporting wigston? i hear there attracting a big name due to the glorious cup runs?
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:54 pm

They have put 7 days in for rich saunders! Ex coalvile player he scored loads when they had their FA run a few seasons back!
Back to top Go down
AC.Slater

AC.Slater

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:23 pm

this mean that old boy up front is out of the starting 11 then

Maybe Fosse could sign him up
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:48 pm

AC.Slater wrote:
this mean that old boy up front is out of the starting 11 then

Maybe Fosse could sign him up

Don't talk crazy mr jayes is quality the awsome strikeforce of sporting is just being bolstered! players like nath w thrive of the big man up top!
Back to top Go down
AC.Slater

AC.Slater

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm

with this so called super star someone has to give
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 6:51 pm

AC.Slater wrote:
with this so called super star someone has to give
Not realy we have a few injuries and a few players that won't be availible soon and there the ones I know about! the squad naturaly rotates it has always worked fine the overall standard of players is just better this season and they are a lot more reliable! so keep trying with you're apple cart upsetting!
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 6:57 pm

Thrive over the opportunity to have one extra player not to pass to?
Back to top Go down
AC.Slater

AC.Slater

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 7:02 pm

Same play , hit it to the small guy and let him play, ONE MAN TEAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow   Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporting sign a legend............ news to follow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next