Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead sign new keeper

Go down 
+6
king of the chavs
bullshead athletic
Hellboy
Sparky
Hoskins#14
greeeedy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

bullshead sign new keeper Empty
PostSubject: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

just heard through the grapevine a certain glen chambers is leaving beauy rangers next week so bullshead athletic manager david cockram used all of his persuading skills and managed to clinch his signature if this is true what a great signing he would be for us ill find out for defo sat night as ill see him myself just hope the hype is true cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoskins#14

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

Big disrespect posting it on here before your current keeper knows!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:25 pm

Played for us few years back, one of the best keepers around at this level. Very suprised he is leaving Beauy though.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 11:19 pm

Hoskins#14 wrote:

im pretty sure dave has told everyone coleman u know what hes like
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:01 am

Hoskins#14 wrote:

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: keep yor nose out   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:40 am

Hoskins#14 wrote:
for your information dene sills is still a major part of my plans, and if i remember right it was hoskins who done the dirty on sills, which is why he plays for us in the first place, worry about your squad and let me worry about mine
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:08 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
Hoskins#14 wrote:
for your information dene sills is still a major part of my plans, and if i remember right it was hoskins who done the dirty on sills, which is why he plays for us in the first place, worry about your squad and let me worry about mine
now if my memory serves me right Surprised dene quit, but was already signed on so i contacted the league and cleared it so he could sign for the bullshead that seems pretty fair and above board to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:42 am

king of the chavs wrote:
Hoskins#14 wrote:
now if my memory serves me right Surprised dene quit, but was already signed on so i contacted the league and cleared it so he could sign for the bullshead that seems pretty fair and above board to me.

ulot ousted him and hes practically family if my memory serves me correct scratch i like dene good lad and not a bad keeper not the best catcher but a good shot stopper its just how do u say no to glen cus hes just different class between the sticks be the best goalie in the alliance FACT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm

Second best mate.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

lol sorry mate forgot u still played in goal second best it is tongue
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Hoskins#14 wrote:

Agreed!

u agree with everything helly get some mates and some crumpet and hush ur pie hole
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:43 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....piiiiiiies
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:45 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

Now dont you get matey with the riff-raff on here, you're way too good to come down to their level.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

Now dont you get matey with the riff-raff on here, you're way too good to come down to their level.

then go away helly stop getting jealous cus ive got friends clown
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Blimey using my sayings on here, must be too thick to think of their own.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Blimey using my sayings on here, must be too thick to think of their own.

u talk some waffle dont ya........... proper drip!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:40 pm

king of the chavs wrote:
Hoskins#14 wrote:

Someones telling pork pies then ain't they? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:53 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

good lad! Sometimes people forget i am like the Ferenc puskas of goalkeepers lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 5:11 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

good lad! Sometimes people forget i am like the Ferenc puskas of goalkeepers lol

wont happen again how rude of me Embarassed
ps nice one for letting me know who we drew in the cup matey appreiate it
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:43 pm

dave get it right dene sills signed for u because u wanted him to . i told him straight up u not guranteed a game here at hoskins which is very true and very honest we got dene sills cleared just for the bullshad so dont start saying we shown lack of respect because we done both player and team a favour .
glenn chambers wont turn up every week signed for swifts 2 years ago worst signing in history
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: yep   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:41 am

fc hoskins wrote:
dave get it right dene sills signed for u because u wanted him to . i told him straight up u not guranteed a game here at hoskins which is very true and very honest we got dene sills cleared just for the bullshad so dont start saying we shown lack of respect because we done both player and team a favour .
glenn chambers wont turn up every week signed for swifts 2 years ago worst signing in history
thats right coleman, dene sighned for us because i wanted him to, u obviously didnt want him. and like i said dene is a major part of my plans, who i sign is nothing to do with u, u just worry about walking div 3, and not meeting anyone above that division, because your likely to struggle, as melton proved in the county cup!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 8:36 am

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Second best mate.

wont happen again how rude of me Embarassed
ps nice one for letting me know who we drew in the cup matey appreiate it

inside information on the draws isn't allowed, about time you stuck to the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:23 am

Done prior to my wrist slap. Good boy now
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

not being funny your new keeper is nothing to shout about dave coleman is better than him
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:34 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Done prior to my wrist slap. Good boy now

I wasn't talking to you, thats why i didn't quote you, i just trying to point out the density of some people, when the league has already warned members not to discuss the draws on here.
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:03 pm

we are talking about the same keeper who was voted worst friar lane reserve keeper ever
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

the beast wrote:
we are talking about the same keeper who was voted worst friar lane reserve keeper ever

beast u obviously know nothing so zip shut ur pie hole lad ur a scrappy wannabe but aint good enough to be lets leave it that u have ur opinion and i KNOW different
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:28 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
thats right coleman, dene sighned for us because i wanted him to, u obviously didnt want him. and like i said dene is a major part of my plans, who i sign is nothing to do with u, u just worry about walking div 3, and not meeting anyone above that division, because your likely to struggle, as melton proved in the county cup!

oh lovely whens the wedding date???????????
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:37 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
sssssh quiet everyone a new authority on local football has spoken jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:44 pm

greeeedy wrote:
just heard through the grapevine a certain glen chambers is leaving beauy rangers next week so bullshead athletic manager david cockram used all of his persuading skills and managed to clinch his signature if this is true what a great signing he would be for us ill find out for defo sat night as ill see him myself just hope the hype is true cheers cheers

spoke to him personally tonight he does say hes coming down week after this but as coleman put earlier will he turn up every week?????? thats the big question.... if he does good signing if not waste of ink but hey ho lets see what happens next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

the beast wrote:
not being funny your new keeper is nothing to shout about dave coleman is better than him

too right went in goal for scrappy garage few time couple clean sheets .
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 9:20 pm

good signing are u sure
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

mr greedy it is u i believe does not seem to know that much on the fine art of football if u think glen chambers is class then u have been drinking far to much special brew on the park on a fri nite my boy i watched him a few times last season and he is just a park player thats as far as it goes
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

the beast wrote:
mr greedy it is u i believe does not seem to know that much on the fine art of football if u think glen chambers is class then u have been drinking far to much special brew on the park on a fri nite my boy i watched him a few times last season and he is just a park player thats as far as it goes

why not educate us all with ur vast knowledge then........everything u need to know about nothing is a book that springs to mind Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:43 am

Peoples peoples peoples stop with the bitching....and i know for a fact Dene sills knows nothing about the signing of glen chambers,if thats the case then thats out of order but spoke to dene last nite after getting told yesterday bout the signing of glen and he said he hadnt heard nothing about it .Dene left hoskins to look for first team football and the bull came calling so he signed and now because they lose a couple with him in the sticks they lose faith and sign another keeper,maybe its the defence that needs looking at and changing.But apart from that gLen will not turn up everyweek unless theres something there to win if theres not he would rather stay in bed,Dont get me wrong glen used to be a great keeper 5 years or so ago but not now i cant see wat difference he can do from wat mr sills is doing u have to remember theres 10 more player infront of the stopper so maybe have alook outfeild...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:04 am

greeeedy wrote:
the beast wrote:

why not educate us all with ur vast knowledge then........everything u need to know about nothing is a book that springs to mind Wink

OMG!!!!could you be a bit more boring please?.....we've never read such blether, time to move on, your tommyrot is lowering the tone of this forum..

And by the power of god, i so hope you get beat today, fingers crossed, it never fails.
Back to top Go down
the beast

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:25 pm

mr swift open ur eyes every time the ball went near the goal moggy used to panic like hell with mr chambers in the sticks bad keeper end of
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
the beast wrote:

OMG!!!!could you be a bit more boring please?.....we've never read such blether, time to move on, your tommyrot is lowering the tone of this forum..

And by the power of god, i so hope you get beat today, fingers crossed, it never fails.

damn still hasnt Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

the beast wrote:
mr swift open ur eyes every time the ball went near the goal moggy used to panic like hell with mr chambers in the sticks bad keeper end of

wat u on bout open my eyes im not the one worried bout signing a certain player i no wat qualities glen has and hasnt my eyes are wide open Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:38 am

the beast wrote:

Was the new keeper in goal yesterday then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead sign new keeper   bullshead sign new keeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead sign new keeper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next