Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 7th November

Go down 
+37
one more season
Skeems
bullshead athletic
the lads done good
Gordon
dee_aitcho
L.K.F.C
Tubby NRI
NiffyA
yiddo
tumar vet
Hairy Hebrew!
Sneijder10
Jenko
mjsajs08
scouse1
king of the chavs
Kylinhio
Hellboy
man in black
the cat
Polska legend II
Coley21
greeeedy
gattuso
MDH_Knights
spartano1
Minty
bpmsmurf
tysmith c.n.f.c
Tomassi
dezza
AFC_SPORTING
dan_mitchell_WRFC
talbotkeeper
Robbo
Aussie Owl
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:24 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
tumar vet wrote:
I was only saying what every other team in the league thinks about western and how there manager is a waste of space. They do what they want the players dont play in positions just do as they please and the manager on the side is just good at putting up his flag. If the manager cant even make sure his team have got a pitch to play football on then he shouldnt be doing the job.

Some ones upset he had to spend the day with his wife instead of play football.

Yeah me, he came home early and nearly caught me in the sack with her.
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 10:47 am

Sounds like you dont get the same players turn up each week. Another case of players just turning up when they feel like it and no respect for the manager or poorer players. Hopefully we will play you when your glory boys have a more important game to play in when its rearranged. One more season shouldnt that be please not another season!!
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

Gordon, as already stated above, a text was sent to Magna sec as soon as i seen the report was wrong, Magna Sec, as alreadyexplained in my text yesterday i used "txt slang" to send my report in using numbers rather then letters like i have always done. so thats "how we got it wrong in the first place" i will in future make sure i use proper English so there will be no more mix ups. hope this makes everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 1:56 pm

Like i said all along, that text slang is no good.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

Who is this Tumar Vet giving my team a bad name??????
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:17 pm

Ruby Murry wrote:
Who is this Tumar Vet giving my team a bad name??????

Ain't that the bloke that takes cancer out of animals, he even puts his arm up cows in his spare time, just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 5:45 pm

L.K.F.C I must admit u were spot on with your match report,and you defo were the better side and deserved to win,good side you got there,play tidy football and are well organised,fair play to you and good luck for the rest of the season pal.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:46 pm

Tubby NRI wrote:
A very entertaining game yesterday in the Beaumont Vs NRI game! At times we played some cracking football and created numerous chances in the first half. As already stated some very sloppy defending cost us and we were fortunate in the last 5 minutes that we took a point! Should have been a clear victory for us on chaces but games are won and lost on goals! Well battled Beaumont! Never gave up and battled to the very end!

cheers my friend. we had a few howlers of our own as well to be fair. after defending very resolutely last week at sparta parva we we're ridiculously bad in the first half although you did start well after conceding early. i just hope we get our top scorer back from last year after injury and we'll look better going forward.

all the best for the season chap
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 2:08 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
L.K.F.C I must admit u were spot on with your match report,and you defo were the better side and deserved to win,good side you got there,play tidy football and are well organised,fair play to you and good luck for the rest of the season pal.

Cheers Harrow. I've caught a couple of your games and I know there's a lot more to come from that side, I think a few boys had off days and I'm sure you'lll be in the shake up toward the ebnd of the season so all the best mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 7th November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3