Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 7th November

Go down 
+37
one more season
Skeems
bullshead athletic
the lads done good
Gordon
dee_aitcho
L.K.F.C
Tubby NRI
NiffyA
yiddo
tumar vet
Hairy Hebrew!
Sneijder10
Jenko
mjsajs08
scouse1
king of the chavs
Kylinhio
Hellboy
man in black
the cat
Polska legend II
Coley21
greeeedy
gattuso
MDH_Knights
spartano1
Minty
bpmsmurf
tysmith c.n.f.c
Tomassi
dezza
AFC_SPORTING
dan_mitchell_WRFC
talbotkeeper
Robbo
Aussie Owl
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

respect has to work both ways

Last edited by king of the chavs on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

i am not saying that all referees are perfect, and some do let the rest down by not taking action when they should, my point is if as a strong referee we take action it causes problems, doesnt matter to me i will take action if i deem it needed, maybe we do need stronger referees in the league, we do have a lot of level 4 and above who officiate at a higher level on a saturday,,,and a lot of experienced referees,,,but there are some that do let teams down....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:51 pm

spurs wrote:
man in black wrote:
Assistant Secretary wrote:
spurs wrote:
niffy 1 v harborough hotshots 0

good game. but with some very bad tackles from both teams and it should of been 10 v 10 if the ref was any good on the day. but well done to niffy for putting away there goal.good luck to you for the season.

please get some strong refs in this league

Point us in the right direction, please. Crying or Very sad

and then referees get slagged off on here for cautioning players and reporting to county fa, for being strong and doing what they supposed to do,,,,,cant win can we !!!!

GOT LOTS OF RESPECT FOR REFS.

refs can have a bad day yes but when a player runs 20 yards and jumps into a player with both feet you must get a red. And a keeper cant handle the ball 15/20 yards outside his box and get away with it. niffy won and i said that and we should of had a player sent off aswell

This is the trouble there are good and bad refs, obviously if you get a bad one you want to tell the whole wprld about it, especially if you've seen something nasty happen, no one hardly ever comes on here and says they had a brilliant ref, not very often anyway, but the bad ones get disscussed time and time again, theres no simple answer, yes you should have the right to tell someone, especially if you think the refs not done a proper job.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 6:59 pm

Hellboy wrote:
spurs wrote:
man in black wrote:
spurs wrote:

good game. but with some very bad tackles from both teams and it should of been 10 v 10 if the ref was any good on the day. but well done to niffy for putting away there goal.good luck to you for the season.

and then referees get slagged off on here for cautioning players and reporting to county fa, for being strong and doing what they supposed to do,,,,,cant win can we !!!!

refs can have a bad day yes but when a player runs 20 yards and jumps into a player with both feet you must get a red. And a keeper cant handle the ball 15/20 yards outside his box and get away with it. niffy won and i said that and we should of had a player sent off aswell

This is the trouble there are good and bad refs, obviously if you get a bad one you want to tell the whole wprld about it, especially if you've seen something nasty happen, no one hardly ever comes on here and says they had a brilliant ref, not very often anyway, but the bad ones get disscussed time and time again, theres no simple answer, yes you should have the right to tell someone, especially if you think the refs not done a proper job.
true but why put it on aforum why not go down the proper channels and mark him below 50 and send a report?
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:40 pm

man in black wrote:
conversation i had today tysmith if we as referees came on here and said so and so had a crap game and is useless, we wouldnt last long

if you told me I had a sh&?t game bud I would not be bothered if I have a crap game I like to be told so I can raise it the following week. Critisism is part of it for all 23 on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
spurs wrote:
man in black wrote:
spurs wrote:

true but why put it on aforum why not go down the proper channels and mark him below 50 and send a report?

The only reason i can think is, by putting it on a forum, it makes a good disscussion point, its got us lot talking about it anyway........... study study
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:46 pm

scouse1 wrote:
man in black wrote:
conversation i had today tysmith if we as referees came on here and said so and so had a crap game and is useless, we wouldnt last long

if you told me I had a sh&?t game bud I would not be bothered if I have a crap game I like to be told so I can raise it the following week. Critisism is part of it for all 23 on the pitch

Hey you, you paid your fine yet buddy? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

Just happy to have referees in every game! Good or bad! Alliance is superior in this way to other inferior brands. We have probably only had two bad ref performances in my opinion in our league games and alliance cup matches. So that's about 2 out of 12
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

scouse1 wrote:
man in black wrote:

thats every week then scouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
man in black wrote:

Haha genius Ty!
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

greeeedy wrote:
bullshead 5-3 niffy

dreadful is the nearest word that springs to mind about both teams. went 1-0 down then niffy got 11 players in and around their 18yrd box and defended hard they hit us with a stupid long ball over the top to go 2-0 up equalised through a great ball in where ebony headered towards top corner only for thier keeper to pull off an outstanding save and scott knocked in the rebound. 1-2 at ht. second half was a total onslaught of thier goal the same ball over the top and we are 1-3 down. however we managed to pull through as we had all the possesion and ebony got 4 thier keeper was by far and away thier best player for me pulling off a number of top drawer saves.
well played niffy for really riling us today with every player in ur own half not pretty but effective hope things turn a corner for u boys soon.
well wht i seen m8 ur a 2 man team. the 2 subs u brought on changed the game. i couldnt see u comin bk until u brought them on.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

tommy welford for you sheer class
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

spurs wrote:
man in black wrote:
spurs wrote:

Was it your keeper handling it so far out spurs?

Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:11 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
man in black wrote:

ty we know that's not true lol

widds zip it u are a mess lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bullshead 5-3 niffy

dreadful is the nearest word that springs to mind about both teams. went 1-0 down then niffy got 11 players in and around their 18yrd box and defended hard they hit us with a stupid long ball over the top to go 2-0 up equalised through a great ball in where ebony headered towards top corner only for thier keeper to pull off an outstanding save and scott knocked in the rebound. 1-2 at ht. second half was a total onslaught of thier goal the same ball over the top and we are 1-3 down. however we managed to pull through as we had all the possesion and ebony got 4 thier keeper was by far and away thier best player for me pulling off a number of top drawer saves.
well played niffy for really riling us today with every player in ur own half not pretty but effective hope things turn a corner for u boys soon.
well wht i seen m8 ur a 2 man team. the 2 subs u brought on changed the game. i couldnt see u comin bk until u brought them on.

righto we left most the 1st team out to give the non starters a run and yes we did need them in the end but let me just say altho u a good bunch of lads on a football level ur nowhere near us we dropped to ur level today and nearly paid the price for it as for not seeing us comin bk we bombarded ur goal second half and if wasnt for ur keeper wouldve been more sounds like the right game to me mate scratch
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

greeeedy wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bullshead 5-3 niffy

righto we left most the 1st team out to give the non starters a run and yes we did need them in the end but let me just say altho u a good bunch of lads on a football level ur nowhere near us we dropped to ur level today and nearly paid the price for it as for not seeing us comin bk we bombarded ur goal second half and if wasnt for ur keeper wouldve been more sounds like the right game to me mate scratch
ha ha ive played with ur best players and if u didnt have them you would be a diff side lol. weve got players out and if they were playin 2day you wouldnt off won, hopefully we will meet soon when weve got our full squad, diff outcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:51 pm

Wouldn't most teams be a different side without their best players
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:21 pm

We deserved more today at times we ripped them apart silly mistakes cost us

Last edited by scouse1 on Sun 07 Nov 2010, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:23 pm

i wish we didnt have any of our players today, were all crap ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

Azul Zorros 2-2 CSKA Carnabys

Tom Smith (2)

Well deserved point in an even contest. Both teams had their chances to take the game, Carnabys hit the bar and we had two cleared off the line. Young Tommy Smith (no not the ex Portsmouth forward) starting to hit form in front of goal which will do him wonders at just 17. Very well officiated by the man in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:59 am

royal oak 1 - 3 oadby athletic
goal by shaun doyle

Absolutely dominated this game up until the last 15 mins. fair play to oadby who bagged their chances. unfortunately we kudnt bury all of ours. Week off next week so with hopefully the capture of atleast one quality signing
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:33 am

Deleted and you know why. Not a good start as a new user. Any more and you will have a permanent ban
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

mjsajs08 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bullshead 5-3 niffy

ha ha ive played with ur best players and if u didnt have them you would be a diff side lol. weve got players out and if they were playin 2day you wouldnt off won, hopefully we will meet soon when weve got our full squad, diff outcome

i hope so too dont mean any disrespect but u lot will never beat us ur not good enough anyway billy walton if u still in it hope we meet in that easy route to the next round for us cheers
Back to top Go down
yiddo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:25 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
royal oak 1 - 3 oadby athletic
goal by shaun doyle

Absolutely dominated this game up until the last 15 mins. fair play to oadby who bagged their chances. unfortunately we kudnt bury all of ours. Week off next week so with hopefully the capture of atleast one quality signing

Not sure about that kid. Decent second half from you lot though, shouldn't have taken your big guy off from centre mid.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:34 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
tommy welford for you sheer class

id never seen him play before today he knows our striker ebony but he does look different class so relaxed on the ball never panics. he gotta be good if he at friar lane and epworth thats a very high standard.
thought id read on here somewhere that he played for u before didnt he ty?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm

spurs wrote:
man in black wrote:
spurs wrote:

I thought the ref did ok - I know that's easy to say when your the winning manager. But I actually thought she had an ok game. The only grievance I personally had is when a certain frustrated striker decided to slap me after I won the ball off him....bless him!! haha. Yeah our keeper handled the ball out of the box but the ref couldn't be blamed for that and she was still in the other half and the ball was hit long. Other than that there were a few strong tackles which we all come to love in Sunday football!!

Great game and good luck for the season - at least the league looks interesting at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

Not sure why my post was deleted i thought this forum was so you could voice your opinion.
This is not the first time western have failed to play a game and used a poor excuse to cover it up just think other teams should be made aware!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

tumar vet wrote:
Not sure why my post was deleted i thought this forum was so you could voice your opinion.
This is not the first time western have failed to play a game and used a poor excuse to cover it up just think other teams should be made aware!!

Get used to that mate, if your face doesn't fit....
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

A very entertaining game yesterday in the Beaumont Vs NRI game! At times we played some cracking football and created numerous chances in the first half. As already stated some very sloppy defending cost us and we were fortunate in the last 5 minutes that we took a point! Should have been a clear victory for us on chaces but games are won and lost on goals! Well battled Beaumont! Never gave up and battled to the very end!
Back to top Go down
tumar vet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

I was only saying what every other team in the league thinks about western and how there manager is a waste of space. They do what they want the players dont play in positions just do as they please and the manager on the side is just good at putting up his flag. If the manager cant even make sure his team have got a pitch to play football on then he shouldnt be doing the job.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 4:34 pm

MDH Knights 3:1 Harrow
After the disappointing display last week and seemingly missing some first teamers this week I was really happy with the way some of younger lads stepped up to the plate.
A completely new look midfield that made sense in the managers head was backed up with a really strong display. For the first half we snapped into tackles high up the pitch exerting real pressure on our hosts and took a deserved lead, perhaps we could have been futher in front at half time....
Still I think it fair to say that Harrow came out a bit sharper second half and it was much more of a contest, things got a lot hardere for us when our centre back had to be taken off injured and the necessary changes did affect our shape somewhat. Coleman was called upon in goal a couple of times in the second half making the kind of saves we have come to expect from him by now.
At 3 nil we conceded a penalty that I can have no complaints about pretty stonewall from where I was stood and that brought Harrow their goal which was probably deserved for their second half effort but still we hit the bar with the keeper well beaten and looked dangerous most times we attacked and all in all I think I am not being biased to say we were well worth the 3 pts on the day.
Best of luck to Harrow and I know theyl be there abouts as I'v seen them play before and on their day they can be a real force.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

tumar vet wrote:
I was only saying what every other team in the league thinks about western and how there manager is a waste of space. They do what they want the players dont play in positions just do as they please and the manager on the side is just good at putting up his flag. If the manager cant even make sure his team have got a pitch to play football on then he shouldnt be doing the job.

Some ones upset he had to spend the day with his wife instead of play football.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:34 pm

tumar vet wrote:

Sorry to say you are totally incorrect and out of order. The League takes reponsibility for the postponement of the Western Athletic v FC Tumar game.

Inadvertently we had Leicester Foxes OB, Perrin Rangers and Western Athletic all at home. Perrin Rangers and Western Athletic pitch share, and as Perrin were involved in a cup fixture this was allowed to proceed.

Of course, it should have been spotted earlier, but the League didn't and neither did the clubs.

So apologies from the League - there is no blame whatsoever to anybody connected with Western Athletic.
Back to top Go down
the lads done good

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

amendment to the Leicester Academicals v Kirby Muxloe Rangers scorers.
The goalscorers for Kirby were Matt Copson 1 (one) and Mark Brown 6 (yes SIX)
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: 2 man team?   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:40 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bullshead 5-3 niffy

ebony and mobbs are the premier league top goal scorers mate! they played 90 mins! so that makes us a 4 man team! hope the next time we meet u at least put 1 man in midfield instead of all your players in defence! lol
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

the lads done good wrote:
amendment to the Leicester Academicals v Kirby Muxloe Rangers scorers.
The goalscorers for Kirby were Matt Copson 1 (one) and Mark Brown 6 (yes SIX)

Your Club Secretary or Press Officer needs to relate this to the appropriate League Press Officer. To change data based on forum banter is not a path I wish to go down.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:46 pm

I received the text from Kirby Muxloe Rangers this morning and there first text said Matt Copson scored 4 and Mark Brown 3 so I don't know how they got that wrong in the first place!
Will be amended as soon as my internet connection at home is back up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bloody hell Tumar, when did you start to get so feisty on the forum!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

You will probably find it's actually nothing to do with tumar, just someone using it as an excuse to have the same boring predictable pops at me and my club!!

I was in full contact with the tumar sec from when we first arrived at the ground and all that needed to be informed were so I doubt very much that tumar vet is actually anything to do with the club.
Back to top Go down
one more season

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

dont worry dan just another person getting all his facts wrong again about western, so boring now, im sure gordons post will make him feel foolish, its a shame the game didnt go ahead as we had a strong team to pick from, typical hey, Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:32 am

god knows why Tumar Vet is going on, team would of got spanked anyhow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 7th November   Banter for games played 7th November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 7th November
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next