Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 22nd November

Go down 
+30
Cobbo
xxx
Ripple The Net
Stroller
shearer
Gaz Throops Manager
Paulo
Legend Returns
dave ash
Throops No.1 Supporter
Ivan Drago
Doc Brown
fozzi
Spooner
ben
funtime frankie
retroroyal
Corby
TAURUS
Lodge
Minty
dee_aitcho
Polska legend II
Rutland boy
Robbo
Skeems
johnmeode
Declan Swan
mc hammer
Aussie Owl
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 7:11 pm

Individual mistakes all over the park.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Individual mistakes all over the park.

believe me theres alot more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 7:46 pm

You back running Bees Knees Bushy?
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm

ben wrote:
Dee, I have stuck at it for 4 or 5 weeks, nothing is improving or getting better.

This kind of attitude makes me sick. 4 or 5 weeks you've had to put up with it, poor you Sad

Have some respect for your team mates and manager and speak to them about it rather than coming on here and playing the sympathy card.

It's bad enough when superstar prima donna's behave like this, but substandard goalkeepers should be more appreciative of getting a game.

Rant over....

...for now
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:18 pm

Bit harsh Doc, who's to say he has expressed his dismay to the team?

We don't no the circumstances.

I've always believed -Goalkeepers are the most important player on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Bit harsh Doc, who's to say he has expressed his dismay to the team?

We don't no the circumstances.

I've always believed -Goalkeepers are the most important player on the pitch.

Maybe harsh, maybe not. If i was another Horse player reading the stuff he's put on here over the past couple of games, i'd tell him to 'sling his hook' or maybe something a little harsher.

Goalkeepers are very important, but not ones that come on public forums putting down the efforts of his team mates.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:35 pm

Hood Park Rangers 4

Nick Boyes 15" 88"
John Snashall 28"
Paul Gordon pen 37"

Little Bowden 1
Player 52"

Great win for us, long overdue as many will probably agree. Really good performance, had a sticky patch just after half time where we were on the ropes but we stuck it out and missed a penalty and a good one-on-one chance in the last few minutes... then our new right winger sealed it by slotting home a loose ball after a good save from their goalie.

HOOD PARK FOREVER! Smile

Last edited by Ivan Drago on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm

Congrats Ivan on the win. Persistance does c*** for something!!

Last edited by Lodge on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Throops No.1 Supporter

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:40 pm

following on from last weeks capitulation at the hands of fengate (9 men) losing 6-4 this week we couldn't get any worse........could we....well going 1 nil down equalising 20 secs later then 3-1 down only to be leading 4-3 Shocked at half time.10 mins into the second half losing 6-4 come on keep with it then 7-4 only to pull it out the bag in the last minute 7-7.the ref ali barbarbar then produced 3 yeah 3 red cards after the game had finished.Player A & B both got booked in the game,player A was told to be quite after mouthing at the ref only to tell him to f off while ali was trying to get the cards out player B tried to stop him from producing them to which the ref shown him the red as well.After all this happened the lino then threw the flag either down or at the ref to which he was shown a red i think.

All in all a nice quiet sunday morning football game Laughing

Beaumont Town 2009 7-7 Throops
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

Lodge wrote:
Congrats Ivan on the win. Persistance does c*** for something!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 9:23 pm

ben wrote:
Horse 3-4 Frolesworth Utd (At Frolesworth)

Last minute switch of pitches due to ours being unavailable. Scrappy game between the basement sides in Div 1. We went 3-0 down very easily and our heads dropped AGAIN. Got it back to 3-2 with about half an hour left giving us some hope but all that went when FUFC scored again.

Frolesworth were the better side on the day and deserved the win.

I am seriously considering whether my future should now lie with western athletic Football Club.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 10:16 pm

Division 5PWDLFADIFPTS
Trinderbox 990073106327
Phoenix United 861127151219
FC Komrska 1053231191218
CSKA Carnabys 105233124717
Harrow 74032216612
West End Res 64021715212
Sparta Res 103252832-411
Niffy Rangers A 83232432-811
Hat & Beaver 83142323010
LK Old Boys* 73131419-59
The Wheel* 7313201917
FC Kibworth 101271047-375
Red Arrow 80161738-214
Exeter Arms Res 91081136-253
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 10:29 pm

Anstey Hounds 4 - 1 Birstall Rangers

- Nathan Baker 2
- Neil Brewin
- Shane Jackson

Great result from the boys considering the number of players missing still..... onto 4th choice keeper today!!!
New signing Nathan looked usefull from what i've been told, will be interesting to see how the the Baker/Ladkin partnership looks when Joe returns from injury although be nice to get Staff, Anton, Greenie and Baxter back as well!
Things looking good for the Hounds, players coming back, nice run of games before christmas and Neil bagging 3 in 2 games!!!!
Its a strange season so far!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:54 am

Desford Utd 0 - 2 Magna Town

Leon Blaber
Elliot Newton

Awful in front of goal yesterday really shud have been a lot more IMO. Thanks to Desford, good set of lads with some quality food provided after!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:00 am

Webbys 2-1 Great Wigston

We were unlucky had the chances to go 3-0 up but wasted them, webbys defended very well and i enjoyed the game, it was our best performance in weeks and think we were unlucky not to have won the game, just poor finishing that killed us really, good display though and good headed goal by our new signing jay oliver, humberstone nxt week we will keep going and hope to put in display similar to yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:58 am

Minty wrote:
wafc wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:
Exeter Arms 6 AFC Beaumont 2

Thomas 2
Laughton 2
O'neill
Keogh

Looked good and passed it about well, particularly first half. Wind made it hard second half and we took our foot off a bit. Signs good though and look forward to getting 3 regular lads back for Fosse City game. Are AFC Beaumont sponsored by 'Deep Heat'?

find that a bit hard to beleive as we have played afc about 6 times now and i would never put them down as a side that use intimidation or violence. always found them a good bunch who enjoy a good bit of banter but nothing more!

some people dont know when to shut up. mouthiest side we have ever played against by a mile, from the first minute. some of the stuff that provoked us wasnt very clever to be honest so im not surprised a few of your lads took whacks. 99.9% of the time i wouldnt defend some of the tackles that went in, but today i understand why they did.

you will get a warm welcome in the return fixture cheers

definate
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:59 am

Div 1 table after sundays results

No. Team P W D L F A GD Pts
1. Magna 73 Rangers 8 8 0 0 34 8 26 24
2. Sparta Moshdock 8 5 1 2 29 19 10 16
3. Welford Victoria 8 5 1 2 21 16 5 16
4. Glen Parva 7 5 0 2 35 21 14 15
5. AFC Hurricanes 9 4 0 5 24 18 6 12
6. Frolesworth United 8 3 2 3 29 27 2 11
7. Trinity Old Boys 9 3 2 4 24 34 -10 11
8. Cleansing Services 7 3 1 3 19 23 -4 10
9. Shakespeare Inn 9 3 0 6 25 27 -2 9
10. White Lion 9 2 1 6 15 27 -12 7
11. Horse 8 2 0 6 23 38 -15 6
12. Leicester Academicals 8 2 0 6 10 30 -20 6
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:35 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
You back running Bees Knees Bushy?

No mate not involved that side of things at the mo, just helping out as a player when needed
Back to top Go down
shearer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

TAURUS wrote:
Wigston United 5 Premier Sports 7

Wigston took the lead after 2 minutes and then scored again 4 minutes later,only to be disallowed by the linesman for offside.Further attacks took place and several one on ones resulted in him flagging again and again for offside.This had a demoralising effect on the Wigston players and caused the referee Mark Lever to totally ignore him for much of the rest of the game.However the damage was already done and at half time it was a 7-2 advantage to Premier Sports.
In a totallly different second half it was Wigston who dominated it,and they had numerous chances to level the game,but only managed to score 3 more goals to end in a final result of 5-7.
No gripes about the Premier lads only the linesman.Other teams be aware.

think other teams know well every team is aware they cheat like f u c k but they only way to beat it is by ref seeing it,
when simon gaffer does it pretty good fair but everybody gives the odd one off which is tight but the bloke who i seen doing it gives umm of when theve cleary ran through
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:56 pm

So due to a suspect linesman flagging their attacks Wigston conceded 7 in the 1st half, hows that work then scratch
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Countesthorpe V AC   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 6:16 pm

Watched the game between Countesthorpe and AC and a bit surprised by the match report, can only realy remember AC threatening from a couple of corners but seem to remember Countesthorpe missing a one on one and having what appeared to be a legal goal chalked off. Good game to watch with the better team coming out on top after all I dont think 5 - 1 happens by luck.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:20 pm

I thought that all premier games (or at least the majority) wheer going to have official assistant referees this season
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:55 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I thought that all premier games (or at least the majority) wheer going to have official assistant referees this season

There are one or maybe two games with assistants each week but it is umpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

wafc wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:

Thomas 2
Laughton 2
O'neill
Keogh

Looked good and passed it about well, particularly first half. Wind made it hard second half and we took our foot off a bit. Signs good though and look forward to getting 3 regular lads back for Fosse City game. Are AFC Beaumont sponsored by 'Deep Heat'?

find that a bit hard to beleive as we have played afc about 6 times now and i would never put them down as a side that use intimidation or violence. always found them a good bunch who enjoy a good bit of banter but nothing more!

Two lads carrying bad knocks and one in casualty with broken wrist. Plan B I think.
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

dumb wrote:
Minty wrote:
wafc wrote:
Rutland boy wrote:

Thomas 2
Laughton 2
O'neill
Keogh

some people dont know when to shut up. mouthiest side we have ever played against by a mile, from the first minute. some of the stuff that provoked us wasnt very clever to be honest so im not surprised a few of your lads took whacks. 99.9% of the time i wouldnt defend some of the tackles that went in, but today i understand why they did.

you will get a warm welcome in the return fixture cheers

definate
Yeah, yeah, we'll see about that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:05 pm

well by the sounds of things your boys mouths were writing cheques there bodys c*** cash!! might be time to keep the silly slobber down and save getting kicked up in the air!!
like i say my boys have played the afc lads many times without a problem so i would have thought you lot did something to stir up the reaction!!
Back to top Go down
Rutland boy

Rutland boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

Yeah, we scored a lot, I am not defending the moaning and to be honest, childish attitude of some of my players, particularly yesterday. I agree that two of them in particular would not last 5 minutes on a night out. But two or three challenges were out of order. We all have to work for a living afterall, just by luck we got away with one broken wrist. Didn't say they weren't a good bunch of lads. I'm off now to pick up all the spat dummies Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:38 pm

wafc wrote:
well by the sounds of things your boys mouths were writing cheques there bodys c*** cash!! might be time to keep the silly slobber down and save getting kicked up in the air!!
like i say my boys have played the afc lads many times without a problem so i would have thought you lot did something to stir up the reaction!!
You're a Top Gun kind of guy aren't you Mr WAFC??!! Love it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

sure am lodge.
want to be my wing man? lol!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:50 pm

Ripple The Net wrote:
Watched the game between Countesthorpe and AC and a bit surprised by the match report, can only realy remember AC threatening from a couple of corners but seem to remember Countesthorpe missing a one on one and having what appeared to be a legal goal chalked off. Good game to watch with the better team coming out on top after all I dont think 5 - 1 happens by luck.

Can see why the royals never lasted in the prem, give it out but could'nt take it. im still very annoyed with the game yesterday, we were total shite an the better team on the day won true, hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves at our place as i really dont think the royals will be in the title race. as for ac we wont either if we dont pick ourselves up, must win game sunday!
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:22 pm

fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

Can also see why the royals never lasted in the prem, give it out but could'nt take it. im still very annoyed with the game yesterday, we were total shite an the better team on the day won true, hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves at our place as i really dont think the royals will be in the title race. as for ac we wont either if we dont pick ourselves up, must win game sunday!

The referee was the same for both sides and as far as I know its been a long time since the Royals were in the prem and having read Retro Royals note that they had 6 players who started the week before away would only appear to paint AC as a poorer team than I thought. As for giving it out I thought it was an AC player who got booked for a two footed tackle on the Countesthorpe captain who if I remember correct jumped up and got on with the game. The phrase people who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:12 am

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

Can also see why the royals never lasted in the prem, give it out but could'nt take it. im still very annoyed with the game yesterday, we were total shite an the better team on the day won true, hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves at our place as i really dont think the royals will be in the title race. as for ac we wont either if we dont pick ourselves up, must win game sunday!

The referee was the same for both sides and as far as I know its been a long time since the Royals were in the prem and having read Retro Royals note that they had 6 players who started the week before away would only appear to paint AC as a poorer team than I thought. As for giving it out I thought it was an AC player who got booked for a two footed tackle on the Countesthorpe captain who if I remember correct jumped up and got on with the game. The phrase people who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones

lol! we had four out. remind me what did there captain get booked for? phrase for you, dont shoot the gun and ask questions later. ac are a poor team? would love to compare them to yours but you'll just hide behind your "ripple the net"
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:34 am

fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

lol! we had four out. remind me what did there captain get booked for? phrase for you, dont shoot the gun and ask questions later. ac are a poor team? would love to compare them to yours but you'll just hide behind your "ripple the net"

4 out 6 dont think it matters too much. AC came with a big hype failed to live up to that billing. Didnt think their skipper got booked but I will bow to your superior knowledge on that one. Tried to point out that the match report was a little one sided as I said no mention of disallowed goal , your keeper making 5 excellent saves and the fact that the Countesthorpe sub came on and scored 2 what would have happened if he had started ? But I did say it was a good match to watch due to the fact that AC ok going forward poor at the back Countesthorpe stood out as more of a team
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 3:43 am

Never hyped up our selves, all from other people.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 9:25 am

Oh and two footed tackle?

Get a grip!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 9:33 am

I thought it was a good fair game and agree that the ref was poor!!! How can you say we can give but cannot take? We like everyone else play to win, the nature of football is to be competative. And as for ruling out a teams title chances after beating the top team with 6-7 players away, thats just ridiculous.

Anyway good game that i thought was played in the right spirit. All the best for the rest of the season AC.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:55 pm

Royal Original wrote:
I thought it was a good fair game and agree that the ref was poor!!! How can you say we can give but cannot take? We like everyone else play to win, the nature of football is to be competative. And as for ruling out a teams title chances after beating the top team with 6-7 players away, thats just ridiculous.

Anyway good game that i thought was played in the right spirit. All the best for the rest of the season AC.

the moaning that your players did everytime you went down was ridiculous yet when the boots on the other foot it becomes a "mans game" funny that. everyone has players away each week so no need to keep going on about it its sunday football. you deserved the victory, one team contest and thats what makes it more dissapointing for us, we will see you again royals.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:57 pm

Same to you mate, great spirit of the game, didnt really see much of the niggly tackles or the "two footed tackle" which some one stated.

Thought both teams gave a great game.

See you at our ground.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:30 pm

Good bit of sportsmanship appears not to have been mentioned from the Sporting Wigston v Fosse game - Fosse kicking the ball back to the Sporting keeper after a drop ball - Dean caught it too well and it flew in over the keeper's head. Fosse then allowed Nath Williams to walk in a goal straight from kick off to cancel it out.

Very competative game, frustrating to watch I have to say. Well done Sporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 22nd November
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next