Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 27 November

Go down 
+41
Sparta3
NiffyA
dk4632
THE WATCHER
greeeedy
Sarge
PEEWEE
Jwithers
ginner
BULLIT
Sparky
dave ash
wheel1
Mivan are going up
Gordon
RICKY-BOBBY
marksaddie
Sneijder10
Linkin Ji Sung Park
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
lingers
hurstr2
spartamoshdock
Skeems
Joey-Gattuso
Jenko
Coley21
Paulo
Aussie Owl
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mthompson08
L.K.F.C
dezza
Capello
LoneRanger38
Dodgy
Cobbo
Joey Barton
littlebigman
Polska legend II
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter for 27 November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

No blaming the ref!
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
No blaming the ref!
The usual suspects will blame the Ref they always do!!!
Very boring and Very predictable
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:54 am

Can I blame the ref if he doesn't show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:55 am

Let's just hope we don't have a repeat of last week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

Fosse 3-1 Huncote.

We didn't really get out of bed today, first half we were poor and lucky to go in level at 1 each. Second half we were a lot better and started knocking it about nicely. We don't get in very well with wind...

I was the latest victim of squad rotation so my knees are just about loosening up now...
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

Can we blame the ref even if you win, some strange decisions in our game and 2 stone wall pens turned down

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:04 pm

FC Hoskins Reserves 2-1 Superfly

Superfly goal..daz bailey

I bought in 6 new faces today and boy did we give hoskins a game we went 1-0 up early on and 2-1 down at half time but boy did we battle,a few debatable offsides and a dissalowed goal of mine which certainly wasnt offside we definately deserved something out the game today i can only see good things to come for superfly from now on bought in some real quality that have made the difference..although comes the end of the game and guess what hoskins want to rip all of our heads off and want to fight us all i did my best to calm the situation and it seemed to work a but dissaPointing as it was a great game of football,maybe they was a little upset that we pushed them all game and very nearly got something out of it i dont no but majority of them goid bunch of lads

Come on the superfly onwards and upwards if todays performance is anything to go by
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Can we blame the ref even if you win, some strange decisions in our game and 2 stone wall pens turned down

tell ryan ogden to stay on his feet Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:40 pm

Leicester polska 2 v 6 saffron lounge bar

1st half was a very evenly contested game but second especially when we bought new signing tom hill on was very much saffrons half with tom being the major difference!!! Just a shame we won't have him and lee barret every week, but we still have a good side and things are starting to really look up for the lounge now.

Polska good side and ythe game was completely incident free which makes a changr, well reffed aswell!!

Good luck polska for rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

cheers mate. pretty good summing up, we fell apart a bit 2nd half and let ourselves down but fair play u deserved the win. our central midfield just wasnt operating 2nd half, ball kept coming back and putting our defence under pressure. good luck in the next round.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:50 pm

by the way, enough refs get criticised on here, so always like to name them when they get a good report, darren withers
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:06 pm

AC Wigston 0 - 9 MDH Knights
A really good effort from all the lads today, hard pressed to find a bad performance. Missing 2 of our central midfielders but their replacements came in and did the job well. Only 1 nil at half time through an interesting goal but after weathering 10 mins of 2nd half pressure we started to cruise on. Welcomed back skipper Liam Day after a few months out and happy with another clean sheet.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:15 pm

Dodgy wrote:

nothing strange ogden goes down easier than a saff bird on a friday night, there is always a lot of pressure when Advance dont win easy ,goes with the territory,you can blame the Ref all you like but look at yourself has a team Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:16 pm

Dodgy wrote:

Its a shame your not as quick on the pitch as you are to get on the forum,oh well time catches up with us all !!!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:25 pm

Little bowden 1-4 Clarendon Park Rangers

Dave MacDougall

thought there was going to be a cup upset on the cards here as bowden led at half time with no major threat but fair play to clarendon as they took their chances second half. good game played in good spirit. hopefully we can get it together for longer than 55 minutes next week!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:02 pm

WRFC 0-1 st. Marks

I'm definitely blaming the ref as he didn't show! Not really I thought the bloke who stepped in from st. Marks did a good job. St. Marks were well organized today our lad was possibly fouled for the goal. But these things happen. Was pleased they didn't have the Dick playing from last time. As he was the reason I had been rather negative of st. Marks. Was a poor showing from both sides I thought. Good luck to st. Marks for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 0-1 st. Marks

I'm definitely blaming the ref as he didn't show! Not really I thought the bloke who stepped in from st. Marks did a good job. St. Marks were well organized today our lad was possibly fouled for the goal. But these things happen. Was pleased they didn't have the Dick playing from last time. As he was the reason I had been rather negative of st. Marks. Was a poor showing from both sides I thought. Good luck to st. Marks for the rest of the season.
ref pulled out at 8.30 am and, in spite of contacting more than half a dozen others, he could not be replaced at such short notice. Accept our apologies, please.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

Niffy Rangers Reserves 0-4 Magna Town

Luke Chrictlow
Leon Blaber
Ross Griffin (pen)

Blustery conditions didn't make for a great game but we improved massively from last weeks disappointment....we moved the ball round well, glad to have Finch back in the side. Controlled the game from start to finish really....set up for a big game in the County Cup now. Niffy were great set of lads just jacked a cutting edge really. Game played in right way hope lad is ok that went off, good luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:27 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 0-1 st. Marks

Im still blaming it on you!! Razz Damn dead leg, clear through if u had ur extra yard!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 4:52 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 0-1 st. Marks

ref pulled out at 8.30 am and, in spite of contacting more than half a dozen others, he could not be replaced at such short notice. Accept our apologies, please.

Oh Dennis, I can't stay mad at you. These things happen.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:10 pm

I went down to watch Kaffir against Desford today not playing due to be cup tied!

We went up the hill and against the wind first half and soon found ourselfs 1-0 down but not for too long before equalising! Very even and scrappy first half though! 2 mistakes then cost us a goal one by our defender doing a silly flick and then a drilled shot straight at our keeper was spilt and then tapped in so 1-2 at half time!

Second half started and then a shot crept under our keeper to put them 1-3 up before we scored a second with 15 to go but for me desford had the better of the second half and could of on another day won by more goals!

Well reffed today and no major incidents good luck to desford in the next round!

Cant blame our keeper as he is our left mid and not a keeper!

Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:35 pm

Azul 4 - 3 Blaby Vikings (ET) (Game abandoned with 1 half of ET to Play)

We (AZ) played some decent football from the word go, but couldn't finish, and went one 1-0 down after about 25mins, with there left winger scoring a good goal. 10mins later we found an equaliser. 2nd half both teams had a hat full of chances, with Blaby being more clinical. Blaby were leading 3-2 with about two minutes to go when our centre half decided to take on 4or5 players then the keeper and put it in 3-3. We scored early in ET to make it 4-3, then our striker shaun was chasing the ball down when him and the keeper collided (No malice), which therefore meant the game was abandoned as he'd broken his tibia....

Does anyone know whether the game would have to be played again or the result would stand as it was after 75mins. (Heard people saying different things)
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:42 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 1-2 Sparta Moshdock

What a strange game!!!

We had 3 players go off injured and used 3 goalkeepers!!

With the wind Moshdock had the edge in the first half but what a boring first half it was, it was a half where Lando, Gee and Grady just passed in triangles with Aaron Preston trying to close them down!! But they did take the lead through a deflected effort in the first half.

the 2nd half we dominated I thought but whatever we threw at Moshdock they defended brilliantly, hats off to them, there defenders headed every high ball that came in, we were playing the stoke game with Bomma's throwins landing right on the keeper but they kept us out and annoyingly, they scored on the break through Aaron Preston to go 2-0 up.

We huffed and puffed to get back in it but they repelled everything - I wouldn't say we had many efforts on goal because we didnt but they defended really really well. Tom Cartwright did squeeze home a consolation with 10 minutes to go but it was more of the same.

The 4 games we have played against Moshdock have all been settled by 1 goal, we are very close in ability and we look forward to playing them again and oh by the way, whisper it quietly but................Well reffed by Steve Kings!!!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:49 pm

That sounds about right mate, a very strange game, made even worse by the wind! We did have the better chances in the first but it was complete back to the Walls stuff in the second.

Massive credit to our defence today and the effort from the whole team.

Thanks to the Magna lads, a few tackles flying in and a bit of banter but nothing over the top really. Look forward to our next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 1-2 Sparta Moshdock

What a strange game!!!

We had 3 players go off injured and used 3 goalkeepers!!

With the wind Moshdock had the edge in the first half but what a boring first half it was, it was a half where Lando, Gee and Grady just passed in triangles with Aaron Preston trying to close them down!! But they did take the lead through a deflected effort in the first half.

the 2nd half we dominated I thought but whatever we threw at Moshdock they defended brilliantly, hats off to them, there defenders headed every high ball that came in, we were playing the stoke game with Bomma's throwins landing right on the keeper but they kept us out and annoyingly, they scored on the break through Aaron Preston to go 2-0 up.

We huffed and puffed to get back in it but they repelled everything - I wouldn't say we had many efforts on goal because we didnt but they defended really really well. Tom Cartwright did squeeze home a consolation with 10 minutes to go but it was more of the same.

The 4 games we have played against Moshdock have all been settled by 1 goal, we are very close in ability and we look forward to playing them again and oh by the way, whisper it quietly but................Well reffed by Steve Kings!!!

3 Keepers kev?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:57 pm

Thought you might have a bit of smugness at this news Jenks!!!

Luke Taylor twisted his ankle whilst fetching the ball so Lando had to go in goal for the majority of the game and then with 10 minutes to go we put Ryan Smith (new signing) who was completely knackered in goal and tried to utilise Lando on pitch but it wasnt to be.

Thanks Moshdock
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Thought you might have a bit of smugness at this news Jenks!!!

Luke Taylor twisted his ankle whilst fetching the ball so Lando had to go in goal for the majority of the game and then with 10 minutes to go we put Ryan Smith (new signing) who was completely knackered in goal and tried to utilise Lando on pitch but it wasnt to be.

Thanks Moshdock

No smugness from me this week Kev as this would of been my suspended game but another week probably yes Very Happy

That surely has to go down as one of the weirdest injuries?

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

Not with those pot holes behind the goal!! Bloody Rabbits!!

He seemed to be walking OK after the game so fingers crossed he will be OK for our game with GT next week
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:05 pm

Haha that is still one stupid injury though mate!
Back to top Go down
hurstr2

hurstr2

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

Hat & Beaver 1 - 3 Humberstone 2000 Joe geary 2 Liam hurst 1

Good win today in difficult conditions! We were poor in front of goal today and on another day could have been a few more! Hat & Beaver are a good bunch and good luck to them!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:11 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:

We (AZ) played some decent football from the word go, but couldn't finish, and went one 1-0 down after about 25mins, with there left winger scoring a good goal. 10mins later we found an equaliser. 2nd half both teams had a hat full of chances, with Blaby being more clinical. Blaby were leading 3-2 with about two minutes to go when our centre half decided to take on 4or5 players then the keeper and put it in 3-3. We scored early in ET to make it 4-3, then our striker shaun was chasing the ball down when him and the keeper collided (No malice), which therefore meant the game was abandoned as he'd broken his tibia....

Does anyone know whether the game would have to be played again or the result would stand as it was after 75mins. (Heard people saying different things)

Sad to hear this, pass on my best wishes to Shaun, he's a good lad and a cracking player.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:17 pm

got to say well played to the desford lads deserverd to win today we were terrible and i made 2 shockers in goal but thats taking nothin away from desford they played well and as a team unlike us

jenko is rite im not a keeper but thats no excuse for my mistakes like massimo taibi for man u(however you spell it)gud luk to desford they wernt cocky or arrogant about beating us and gud bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

Niffy A 5-4 White Eagles

Certainly felt we deserved more from the match today, attacking wise we were excellent, something thats not really been said for us this season. We can be proud of our performance today. Weve just got to learn to adapt to different situations.

Last edited by whiteeagles on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

Cska carnabys 4 hotshots 2

First half we where non existent and carnabys took control and scored four goals, second half we where much better and pulled 2 back, had a few chances to get back into the game, close but no cigar! Looking forward to our return game with the royal oak next sunday
Back to top Go down
Linkin Ji Sung Park

Linkin Ji Sung Park

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

[/quote]
nothing strange ogden goes down easier than a saff bird on a friday night, there is always a lot of pressure when Advance dont win easy ,goes with the territory,you can blame the Ref all you like but look at yourself has a team Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [/quote]
[list][*]
What a load of absolute drivvle! What goes with the territory? Being a very competitive side who win a lot of trophies! No one was blaming the referee either, just merely pointing out there should have been two penalties from an Advance point of view. Advance will regularly look at themselves as (not has) a team, that is why they are always striving to maintain & improve their standards with new quality players. No coincedence they have been going a long time & most of that time has been spent at the top.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
got to say well played to the desford lads deserverd to win today we were terrible and i made 2 shockers in goal but thats taking nothin away from desford they played well and as a team unlike us

jenko is rite im not a keeper but thats no excuse for my mistakes like massimo taibi for man u(however you spell it)gud luk to desford they wernt cocky or arrogant about beating us and gud bunch of lads

Like i said you aint a keeper and were helping the team out and you made a good save first half

A couple more cup games and i will be able to go back in goal so no more worrying Smile
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Joey-Gattuso wrote:

Sad to hear this, pass on my best wishes to Shaun, he's a good lad and a cracking player.

Thanks Dan, I'm home now. Broken my tibia and the pain is excruciating. Safe to say my seasons over Sad

Just want to say a massive thank you to all the AZ and Blaby players for staying with me til the paramedics came. Especially the keeper, who seemed beside himself after the challenge.
Back to top Go down
marksaddie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

Yep well done to all the blaby lads , good bunch and cheers for the concern , some got changed and even came back to see how shaun was.
Back to top Go down
RICKY-BOBBY

RICKY-BOBBY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

the firs old boys 2-6 the wheel.

Not a good display from us at all today, Taking nothing away from the wheel though they made the chances and put them away. Started to wake up abit in the second half and managed to claw a couple back but to little to late. Nevermind got to keep smileing and plodding on. All the best to batesy and the wheel lads always good to catch up. Got to say well reffed by phillip stacey standard of refs this season has been quality.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:

The issue will be reviewed at a meeting on Thursday. However with 15 minutes remaining, with the score at 4-3, and in the Cup, I think you should anticipate a rescheduling of the game. However the decision is not solely down to me.

Very sorry to learn of the injury. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 27 November   Banter for 27 November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 27 November
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next