HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 22nd November

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:46 pm

Sounds like you borrowed our keeper for the day alien
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 1:49 pm

Apologies - was mentioned in the match report on here that I clearly hadn't read before posting that!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

re: Exeter Arms - AFC Beaumont

end of the day, as i said to your lino. you should be a top 3 team, played good football. just c*** understand the mouth from a few guys to be fair. me and smiler got our first ever bookings in sunday football so its not like we normally go around kicking people is it.

i mean sunbury did us 9-1 a few weeks ago and they just went about there business as did leicester foxes the week after and wafc murdered us first half early in the season and we didnt kick off. i just think you got to show a bit more class.

i have a sneaky feeling that we may pick something up this sunday. club fine for any midfielder who crosses the half way line!! back to basics boys Razz
Back to top Go down
TAURUS

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

Stroller wrote:
So due to a suspect linesman flagging their attacks Wigston conceded 7 in the 1st half, hows that work then scratch

If you look at Wigston results you will see that they always conceed plenty of goals,Blaby last week ended 5-4,Birstall the week before ended 8-5.This is mainly due to not having a recognised or reliable keeper, and one of the outfield players having to oblige.
My point being is that at half time it could quite easily have been 7-5 or 7-6,but everytime the ball went forward and there was a one on one situation up the flag went.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:26 am

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
Watched the game between Countesthorpe and AC and a bit surprised by the match report, can only realy remember AC threatening from a couple of corners but seem to remember Countesthorpe missing a one on one and having what appeared to be a legal goal chalked off. Good game to watch with the better team coming out on top after all I dont think 5 - 1 happens by luck.

Can also see why the royals never lasted in the prem, give it out but could'nt take it. im still very annoyed with the game yesterday, we were total shite an the better team on the day won true, hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves at our place as i really dont think the royals will be in the title race. as for ac we wont either if we dont pick ourselves up, must win game sunday!

The referee was the same for both sides and as far as I know its been a long time since the Royals were in the prem and having read Retro Royals note that they had 6 players who started the week before away would only appear to paint AC as a poorer team than I thought. As for giving it out I thought it was an AC player who got booked for a two footed tackle on the Countesthorpe captain who if I remember correct jumped up and got on with the game. The phrase people who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones

lol! we had four out. remind me what did there captain get booked for? phrase for you, dont shoot the gun and ask questions later. ac are a poor team? would love to compare them to yours but you'll just hide behind your "ripple the net"

4 out 6 dont think it matters too much. AC came with a big hype failed to live up to that billing. Didnt think their skipper got booked but I will bow to your superior knowledge on that one. Tried to point out that the match report was a little one sided as I said no mention of disallowed goal , your keeper making 5 excellent saves and the fact that the Countesthorpe sub came on and scored 2 what would have happened if he had started ? But I did say it was a good match to watch due to the fact that AC ok going forward poor at the back Countesthorpe stood out as more of a team

must be hard for you, 4th biggest team in division 3. cheers cheers then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:37 am

Your eyes must be playing up mate, did you not see the size of the midrifts of some of our players!!!!!! probably missed the five goals being smashed in also!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:57 am

Is Fozzi a loved or hated character? Marmite springs to mind elephant
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:45 am

xxx wrote:
TAURUS wrote:
Stroller wrote:
So due to a suspect linesman flagging their attacks Wigston conceded 7 in the 1st half, hows that work then scratch

If you look at Wigston results you will see that they always conceed plenty of goals,Blaby last week ended 5-4,Birstall the week before ended 8-5.This is mainly due to not having a recognised or reliable keeper, and one of the outfield players having to oblige.
My point being is that at half time it could quite easily have been 7-5 or 7-6,but everytime the ball went forward and there was a one on one situation up the flag went.

7-9........more like........you had to be there to believe it, don't think the ref had enough character to be officiating a game at that level. Still i suppose for £28 you only get what you pay for.

Given that according to taurus the ref in question was Mark Lever that is one of the funniest things I've seen posted on here lol!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:13 pm

Mark Lever one of the best referees around,,,,

as for only paying £28 and you get what you pay for,,,,,there is only one payment for a referee on alliance league and that is £28.....so all referees from level 4 down to 7 no matter which division they are in get the same.

this is nothing to do with ability, level, standard, character, its actually to do with the committee setting the fee for officials at start of season. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:38 pm

Spot on Clive

xxx - You know nothing clown
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:20 pm

the ref c*** have been worse than our one against aylestone utd in the county cup he was a total disgrace they took the ball out of play by a good 3 yards the ref played on and they scored and goal stood, also our winger had the ball in play by a metre there lino flagged the ref gave them a throwing it was unbeleiveable, c*** remember his name now but i know he will never ref us ever again after that performance, most refs we have had this season have been ok though just abit whistle happy spoiling the games a little bit
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:36 pm

xxx - It seems to me that you are basing your assessment of the ref on decisions given/not given to your team.

If you think Mark Lever is a poor ref god help you in 99% of your other games this season
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:41 pm

fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
Watched the game between Countesthorpe and AC and a bit surprised by the match report, can only realy remember AC threatening from a couple of corners but seem to remember Countesthorpe missing a one on one and having what appeared to be a legal goal chalked off. Good game to watch with the better team coming out on top after all I dont think 5 - 1 happens by luck.

Can also see why the royals never lasted in the prem, give it out but could'nt take it. im still very annoyed with the game yesterday, we were total shite an the better team on the day won true, hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves at our place as i really dont think the royals will be in the title race. as for ac we wont either if we dont pick ourselves up, must win game sunday!

The referee was the same for both sides and as far as I know its been a long time since the Royals were in the prem and having read Retro Royals note that they had 6 players who started the week before away would only appear to paint AC as a poorer team than I thought. As for giving it out I thought it was an AC player who got booked for a two footed tackle on the Countesthorpe captain who if I remember correct jumped up and got on with the game. The phrase people who live in glass houses shoudnt throw stones

lol! we had four out. remind me what did there captain get booked for? phrase for you, dont shoot the gun and ask questions later. ac are a poor team? would love to compare them to yours but you'll just hide behind your "ripple the net"

4 out 6 dont think it matters too much. AC came with a big hype failed to live up to that billing. Didnt think their skipper got booked but I will bow to your superior knowledge on that one. Tried to point out that the match report was a little one sided as I said no mention of disallowed goal , your keeper making 5 excellent saves and the fact that the Countesthorpe sub came on and scored 2 what would have happened if he had started ? But I did say it was a good match to watch due to the fact that AC ok going forward poor at the back Countesthorpe stood out as more of a team

Just to be clear I said I thought that the original report was unfair and full of excuses about what was a very good match. You started on about the Countesthorpe team bullying you and complaining when they got tackled and poor referee when in truth you got outplayed by a team who by your own words are not very good wont win the league moan all the time . Look between you and the rest of the forum did you get bulled at school by the older girls or are you just allways this paranoid. You lost GET OVER IT
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:54 pm

man in black wrote:
Mark Lever one of the best referees around,,,,

as for only paying £28 and you get what you pay for,,,,,there is only one payment for a referee on alliance league and that is £28.....so all referees from level 4 down to 7 no matter which division they are in get the same.

this is nothing to do with ability, level, standard, character, its actually to do with the committee setting the fee for officials at start of season. Razz

do you think £28 is fair Clive? Remember its the clubs that foot the bill at the end of the day
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:06 pm

ripple the net well said lol, we bullied them aswell supposedly
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 2:33 pm

This is the mercury's write up on www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/localfootball
Its a more comprehensive write up than the one you will find in the paper due to limited space

Here is the write up:

Leicester Polska skipper Tom Lane has arguably never scored a better goal for his club than the stunning last-minute 35-yard strike that secured his team a 2-2 draw against Terratruck.

Ash Stone and Gavin Mobbs had given the hosts a 2-0 lead, before Alan Chater started the fightback for the Premiership basement club.

Lowly Niffy Rangers also had a good day, beating GT 3-2 thanks to goals from Josh Verity, Paul Chamberlain and Lee Barton. Darren Taylor bagged for GT.

Birstall Athletic got back to winning ways by demolishing Blaby Whetstone 6-1. Ash Day (2), Lewis Hurst (2), Tom Wickins and Ben Wickins were the goalscorers, with Mitch Warner getting the Blaby consolation.

Jake Limbert, Alex Johnson and Ebony Ashanti helped Scraptoft Garage beat Glenfield Town 3-1 to keep up the pressure on league leaders Advance Couriers. Sheldon Dodd was Glenfield's scorer.

Premier Sports Travel continue to progress and beat Wigston United 7-5.

Mark Graham (3), Reece Lydon (2), Ross Clafferty and Jerome North got all the Premier goals in the first half, before Wigston's Dougie Wade (3) and James Mee (2) made a fight of it.

In Division One, Welford Victoria beat fellow high-flyers Glen Parva 4-2. Kev Fisher (2), Simon Walpole and James Perrin were the Vic's scorers. Lukasz Tabaka and Paul Dunn netted for Parva.

Samuel Palmer (2), Joe Cook and Jake Panetoni were the Frolesworth United scorers as they overcame Horse 4-3 for their first league win this month. Ali Ahmed (2) and Mike Tuxford got the Horse goals.

Luke Binnington scored twice for White Lion but they still lost out to Leicester Academicals 3-2. James Boyd and Pete Tilbrook helped Accies to only their second league win of the campaign.

Ryan Brightmore scored four times as Shakespeare Inn recorded an amazing 7-0 win over Trinity Old Boys. Ash Crane (2) and Chris Mackness also found the net.

Pete Quinn scored twice for Magna 73 in the big clash of the day as they beat Sparta Moshdock 2-1. Lewis Cully got the Sparta goal.

In Division Two, Beaumont Town 2009 and Throops shared an incredible 14 goals between them as the game ended 7-7.

Joe Moult (2), Jay Blanchard (2), Christian Ludlum (2) and Daniel Hargrave got the Beaumont goals, while Andy Cotton (3), Dean Summers (2), Leon Doughty and Callum Jarman kept Throops in the game.

Craig Alexander (2), Mark Allen (2) and Ross Adams all notched for Wigston United Reserves as they beat Fengate 5-1. Stuart Humphries got the only goal for the hosts.

Gavin Cuppleditch scored twice for Fleckney Athletic Sunday, but they could only gain a point as they drew 2-2 with FC Tumar. Jay White and Mark Eaton both struck for Tumar.

Craig Earl's double helped halt Leicester Polska Reserves' sequence of eight straight league defeats as they drew 2-2 with Sparta Parva.

The point was even more impressive as Rob Bell and Callum Forde had earlier given Parva a 2-0 lead.

Chris Durrance (2) and Nathaniel Mackintosh combined to give St Patricks Sunday a sensational and hard-fought 3-2 win over Kirby Muxloe Rangers, who had been in flying form. Lee McNairn and Levi Knight got the Kirby goals.

Matt Baines and Matt Blake doubled up to give form team Webby's Wanderers a fantastic 2-1 win over leaders Great Wigston. Jay Oliver got the Wigston goal, who remain top joint top on goal difference.

The top two both lost in MDH Teamwear Division Three.

AC Wigston have hit a real sticky patch and it is now one point from nine as they lost 5-1 to Countesthorpe Royals. Paul Hinson, James Frost, Joel Mason and Mark Batson (2) got the Royals' goals, who themselves are now in the title hunt after moving into fourth.

Willows lost their first game of the season, 5-3 to an impressive Western Athletic. Tim Glen (3) and Matt Garner (2) were the Western heroes, despite Stu Verrall (2) and Dan Malcolm netting for Willows.

AFC Bees Knees pulled off a storming 2-1 over Sunbury United, thanks to goals from Ian Petrie and Paul Spilling.

Beaumont Athletic racked up a 7-1 win over West End United with goals from Ant Ward (2), Kai Smith (2), Perry Wells, Zac Smith and Mark Jacques.

Exeter Arms are quietly climbing the table, their 6-2 win over AFC Beaumont was their fourth consecutive league win, with goals coming from Will Thomas (2), Dave Laughton (2), Dave O'Neill and Tim Keogh.

Leicester Bharat Talbot also contributed to a day of shocks by beating LM United 5-2. Dave Whitehead, Jimmy Offit, Alex McMullan, Darren Daughton and Steve Taylor secured the win.

Niffy Rangers Reserves and Leicester Foxes shared eight goals in a 4-4 draw.

Scott Clarke and Johnny Gingell scored a brace apiece for Niffy, with Gary Mobbs (2), Ben Gittens and a James Rigby wondergoal helping Foxes to a point.

In Division Four, Anstey Hounds moved into second after seeing off Birstall Rangers 4-1. Nathan Baker (2), Shane Jackson and Neil Brewin helped claim the points, with Ben White on target for Birstall.

Magna Town 2008 bounced back to winning ways with a 2-0 win over Desford United. Leon Blaber and Elliott Newton got the goals.

Humberstone Rangers won the battle of the promoted sides by beating EFC 7-3.

Mark Gifford (2), Ryan Hurst (2), Ryan Elliott and Mark Welch got the Humberstone goals. Gifford hit the 20-goal mark for the season. Kyle Morris (2) and Santana Heskey struck for EFC.

Nick Boyes (2), John Snashall and Paul Gordon were all on the scoresheet for Hood Park Rangers as they beat Little Bowden 4-1. It took Rangers off the bottom of the table as they recorded their second win of the season.

MDH Knights ran riot against Queniborough Park Rangers. Lee Stevens (3), Steve White (2), Dave Howard, Dave Peters and Lee Perry all scored to give the home side an 8-2 win.

Fosse City suffered a surprise reverse when losing their first game of the season 2-1 to Sporting Wigston. Nathan Williams and Rich Saunders were the Wigston heroes, with Dean Morgan on target for Fosse.

Trinderbox showed their class in Rothenberger Division Five when coming from 2-0 down to beat West End United Reserves 4-2.

George Himan (2), Calvin Marsden and Seb Tanczak kept up the leaders' perfect league start, after Dave Ashford and Ben Cooper had given the visitors a scare.

Nearest-placed challengers CSKA Carnabys came unstuck 3-2 at bottom club Red Arrow thanks to goals from Richard Brown (2) and Lee Hendy. Andy Pettit had scored a double but to no avail.

FC Komrska also dropped points, being held 1-1 by Hat & Beaver. Ben Spavins and Darren Ball got the respective goals.

Kade Lewis (3) and Chris Mee (2) blasted Phoenix United into second place as they beat Exeter Arms Reserves 5-2. James Russell got a brace for Exeter.

Tom Measures scored four times as Sparta Parva Reserves beat Harrow 5-2.

Gary Good scored the only goal of the game as LK Old Boys triumphed 1-0 over FC Kibworth.

The Wheel beat Niffy Rangers A 7-4 in a goal fest as John Sands (2), Danny Merrion (2), Darius Cobb (2) and John Unwin were the winning strikers. Tyler Burton had earlier scored twice for Niffy.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:45 pm

do i think £28 is fair

it isnt a bad fee for a few hours...

i leave about 9-15 to 9-30 and get home just before 1pm.

i get £30 if i referee a college game on wednesday afternoon, £30 ad £32 for a sat game and i think sunday league get £30. £28 is the fee set for county cup games, and alliance always go with that.

whether i think its fair or not is a difficult question to answer, if we was doing it for the money then it wouldnt pay us to do it.

i do appreciate the clubs have to pay but its only half the games as the other half are away so its £14 a game, about a £1 per player per week. whilst remembering the clubs pay. i have never charged a club if the game has been called off before the start, as i realise that they dont charge subs if they dont play.

the other saturday i was called to line at radford and my fee was £35 because of mileage involved and the three officials al together were £122 as the ref was from rotherham.

the £28 is all in with no mileage, whether i travel 2 mile to beaumont leys or 15 to mkt harborough. a few years ago when we had mileage added to fee a market harborough game would have paid me £25, i know there are or were some refs who will not travel that far because of the distance and maybe the cost.

i have also told players who shout and blast at me i dont get out of bed on a sunday for this,,,,i have never said this isnt worth £28,
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:53 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
ripple the net well said lol, we bullied them aswell supposedly

Wouldnt say you bullied us mate, far from it to be honest.

Was a good competitive game. 3-2 probably could of been 3-2 to either team.

However, if pushing some ones head in to the floor and racially abusing a player is what you condone then all this bull about you changing is nonsense.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 4:55 pm

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

Just to be clear I said I thought that the original report was unfair and full of excuses about what was a very good match. You started on about the Countesthorpe team bullying you and complaining when they got tackled and poor referee when in truth you got outplayed by a team who by your own words are not very good wont win the league moan all the time . Look between you and the rest of the forum did you get bulled at school by the older girls or are you just allways this paranoid. You lost GET OVER IT

No complaints from me, thought it was a great game, only problem our player had was a Countesthorpe player using a forearm into the face of our skipper.

Other than that I thought it was a great game.

Yeah we got outplayed on the day I agree.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:00 pm

oh yesss i must of missed the pushing the head to the floor thing, and the racial abuse u r talking abt, well i found the culprit and it woz 1 of our black players that said sumthing so not really racist is it really, hope we play u again in the near future
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:02 pm

Of course its still racist.

Ridiculous comment.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:38 pm

racism does actually work both ways
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:41 pm

thank you man in black, when a black player says it to another black player its not really classed as racist is it, if a white player of mine had said it i wud of kicked him out the club due to us having 2 black players and my missus is black, our 2 black players are brothers and say things to each other that u wud class as racist if a white player had said it
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:50 pm

utter shiite!!!

I'm sure clive was saying that both ways means black people can be racist against black people.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:52 pm

Orange wrote:
Is Fozzi a loved or hated character? Marmite springs to mind elephant

Laughing
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:53 pm

taking your point on board, however i still feel that if a black person said something that if a white person had said would be racist, then in law it could be still deemed as a racist comment.

an offensive racist comment is an insulting comment made about the race of the a certain person. doesnt matter what race the person using the comment is, if it is racially offensive to the person concerned.

i have dealt with cases where two people of the same race, clashed and one was punished for making a racist remark to the other

its not to pinch a phrase, all black and white Razz
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:56 pm

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

poor attempt at a wind up, go tell your wife about the funny feeling your getting in your pants when you talk to me im sure she will be happy. as for getting bullied id like to see someone try Laughing
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 5:58 pm

oh yesss i must of missed the pushing the head to the floor thing, and the racial abuse u r talking abt, well i found the culprit and it woz 1 of our black players that said sumthing so not really racist is it really, hope we play u again in the near future

why do you want to play us again gaz? never played in front of so many spectators?
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:15 pm

haha nah just wud love a re-match, wud have to be on a non windy day so ur lino's flag is not being blown up every 2 seconds, and so many spectators there wernt many there fozticle
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm

Could say that for both lino's to be honest, yours was just as bad
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:25 pm

his went up like mad in the end caus i told him to after the way ur lino had been all game, never mind they ey, still won the game so happy man and rewarded with a game against the willows
Back to top Go down
Ripple The Net

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

poor attempt at a wind up, go tell your wife about the funny feeling your getting in your pants when you talk to me im sure she will be happy. as for getting bullied id like to see someone try Laughing

Oh dear fozzi and it was going so well we had you using connected words that made a coherent sentence and then you go and spoil it for youself by resorting to personal abuse when we had only been talking about a football match.
Just to help soothe your dented pride did you know that the Countesthorpe centre forward is actually their left back and the sub who came on and scored twice usually plays centre half now that news has got to hurt someone. The players you had missing must have been your centre half`s ?
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:23 pm

lol ripple shot down in flames, fozzi please exit left
Back to top Go down
retroroyal

retroroyal

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:
fozzi wrote:
Ripple The Net wrote:

Oh dear fozzi and it was going so well we had you using connected words that made a coherent sentence and then you go and spoil it for youself by resorting to personal abuse when we had only been talking about a football match.
Just to help soothe your dented pride did you know that the Countesthorpe centre forward is actually their left back and the sub who came on and scored twice usually plays centre half now that news has got to hurt someone. The players you had missing must have been your centre half`s ?

Ha Ha, quality, funny as foook, fozzi is there centre back ! and aylestone parks ! hmm how many of the goals they have conceded have been his fault ??? nearly all of them im realiably informed !!!! ssssshhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:18 pm

wafc wrote:
willows 3
western athletic 5

HT 3-2

Great game today with two good sides giving it a real go. willows went 2-0 up in the first 15 minutes 1st through stu verral with a clever finish from just inside the box leaving our keeper no chance then the second shortly after via a headed goal from a corner. then with us playing some good football scored 2 quickfire goals to draw level through tim glenn and matt garner. Then with the last attack of the first half we gave the ball away cheap in the middle of the park and stu verral nipped in between our 2 sliding centre halfs to go clear through and make it 3-2 to willows at half time.

second half started much the same as the first with both teams having chances and playing some good stuff. then matt garner broke into the willows box only to be caught by a clumsy challenge to award us with a penlty which matt calmly slotted into the bottom corener of the goal to make it 3-3. after that we really got our tails up and opened willows up numerous times and eventually the breakthrough came through tim glenn with a cool finish from 12 yards out. willows however didnt give up and created a few half chances but due to commiting so many players forward were always vunerable to the counter attack which came and let timm glenn in to complete his hat-trick and seal a cracking result for the wallys.

thanks to the willows lads for a great end to end game and all the best for the seaon.

LUCKY!!!!
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 11:56 pm

his went up like mad in the end caus i told him to after the way ur lino had been all game, never mind they ey, still won the game so happy man and rewarded with a game against the willows

Nice way to ruin football num nuts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 22nd November   Banter for 22nd November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 22nd November
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next