Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September

Go down 
+41
Hellboy
Jimmyb
Tomassi
man in black
littlebigman
mowmacre fc
ben
NiffyA
Fieldy
mthompson08
Keo27
saff lounge
Skeems
dezza
spiderman
scouse1
ben 10
oily
Numancia
michael
greeeedy
simplesimon
barney rubble
king of the chavs
spartano1
super polska
shaun riley
alliance no1
Welsh Dan
stav
Joey Barton
Throop Gaffer
Polska legend II
bpmsmurf
Edgar
riley
Fishandchips
WEUR
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Aussie Owl
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
always like it when people that aren't directly looking along the line always claim to have a better view of those that do! Shame we can't afford video replays at Sunday morning level (and a suitable change in the laws of the game to allow for reviews). As the guy was at least 30 yards away from goal when flagged offside then can't say that one decision would have made any difference, but no question the 4 goals conceded by each side in the game was actually the real reason the game ended all square!

If we're talking about the decision given in the last few minutes, then i'm sorry but that was blatent cheating, I flicked the ball on, turned to see the defender (i'm sure it was super polska Very Happy .... again) fluff his clearance, then our striker ran past him and onto the ball. I would honestly have been embarassed if our linesman had made a decision like that. But yeh your right, no guarantees at all that Declan Swann would have gone on to score. Also there were some big decisions in the game and to be honest, we got our fair share of them. No complaints about the result from me, we should have had enough to win the game but we capitulated in the 2nd half... like we always do!

I have no idea who spiderman is but i would suggest that he has no link to Fosse, could be wrong though Neutral

Fair enough. I would say though that our club have never, and never will cheat. And as we explained yesterday, there is a difference between getting a decision genuinely wrong and outright cheating. Also, the referee was well enough placed to over rule the 'offside' if he felt it necessary - as he did when allowing our 2nd goal to stand despite your guy flagging for offside. I thought 3-3 was fair given the way the game panned out and on another day we could have actually won it
Back to top Go down
sunday footy fna

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
yes a few people will enjoy that result Very Happy

including me bet they weren't acting bad after the game against glenny like they normally do well done glenny made my day that has Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I was at this game and the score was 3-2 to Glenfield at Half Time,Premier goalie had to be replaced early in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have a suitable replacement,I cant remember the Sub goalie managing to make a save.Apart from a couple of very minor incidents Premier behaved themselves it was nothing to do with who they were playing but all to do with Simon and Andy keeping them under control.Glenfield were good yesterday and took full advantage of the situation.

what i meant was they are a very intimidating team when things dont go their way obviously must be just me that thinks it.... cant wait to play em i want to beat them more than anybody else in the league as do the rest of our team we played em pre season and 3 of their lads were trying to bully a 17 yr old kid bang out of order and wont change my opinion bout them

This is funny as f***. Are Bullshead/Terratruck actually calling another team intimidating?
Prem arent bullys but they dont stand down to any1.
Was at your friendly and hav to say the 17year old lino got a bit cheeky and looked like he felt brave with a mob of 30 drinking and smoking behind him!!
The TWO Prem players did get carried away..agreed...but it was all handbags at 10 yards, nothing major... rumour has it they arent wanted and are looking to play for a different Premier team that suits their 'talents'

Am sure Prem will now also be looking forward to thier games with Bullshead...best of luck with that then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MeanMachine

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

oily wrote:
Webbys 5 fleckney 3.

Great result for us considering 8 players missing and fleckney were the better side
for long periods and if not for snowy in goal for turning back time we would have lost.
Two week break now and hopefully be back to nearly full strength when we return.
All the best to fleckney for the season,

you ve said the same for last 2 weeks oily. why not give some praise to the lads that have actually played and won you the games. instead of bleating about the players your missing and are gonna bring back straight in.

how many are leaving webbys to go perrin in the transfer window??? confused
Back to top Go down
Throop Gaffer

Throop Gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

never mind through to next round and hopefully a game against throops or somebody like that

Why us ? playing a div 4 team would be a good draw for us, as would'nt like to face scrappy or advance how were playing at the moment Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

including me bet they weren't acting bad after the game against glenny like they normally do well done glenny made my day that has Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I was at this game and the score was 3-2 to Glenfield at Half Time,Premier goalie had to be replaced early in the 2nd half and they didnt seem to have a suitable replacement,I cant remember the Sub goalie managing to make a save.Apart from a couple of very minor incidents Premier behaved themselves it was nothing to do with who they were playing but all to do with Simon and Andy keeping them under control.Glenfield were good yesterday and took full advantage of the situation.

what i meant was they are a very intimidating team when things dont go their way obviously must be just me that thinks it.... cant wait to play em i want to beat them more than anybody else in the league as do the rest of our team we played em pre season and 3 of their lads were trying to bully a 17 yr old kid bang out of order and wont change my opinion bout them

This is funny as f***. Are Bullshead/Terratruck actually calling another team intimidating?
Was at your friendly and hav to say the 17year old lino got a bit cheeky and looked like he felt brave with a mob of 30 drinking and smoking behind him!!
The TWO Prem players did get carried away..agreed...but it was all handbags at 10 yards, nothing major... rumour has it they arent wanted and are looking to play for a different Premier team that suits their 'talents'

Am sure Prem will now also be looking forward to thier games with Bullshead...best of luck with that then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

dont mean to rain on ur parade pal but u must of been at the wrong game u numb nut for 1 it wasnt 2 players it was 3 yes 3 players that were trying to bully a kid....... the kid looked like he was getting cheeky lol are u actually for real u muppet its a free country and opinions are meant to be voiced by the way im getting cheeky now and wot? absolutely no need for 3 grown men to bully a kid end of u disagree thats fine but u want ur head looking at aswell IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

dont mean to rain on ur parade pal but u must of been at the wrong game u numb nut for 1 it wasnt 2 players it was 3 yes 3 players that were trying to bully a kid....... the kid looked like he was getting cheeky lol are u actually for real u muppet its a free country and opinions are meant to be voiced by the way im getting cheeky now and wot? absolutely no need for 3 grown men to bully a kid end of u disagree thats fine but u want ur head looking at aswell IDIOT!!!!!!!!!![/quotE

oh yeah 1 more thing we do get a lot of support home and away but u know why that is??? not act bad like u think its cus we are generally well liked u divvy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:10 pm

i'm looking forward to playing bullshead if they have people drinking on the side line as thought it was only us that had that lol red stripe flows freely at our games....... it'll be like home from home for us haha
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

dezza wrote:
i'm looking forward to playing bullshead if they have people drinking on the side line as thought it was only us that had that lol red stripe flows freely at our games....... it'll be like home from home for us haha

lol thats it red stripes all round at our place before during and after ur more than welcome to join in dezza drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:18 pm

AFC Bees Knees 2 v 8 Oadby Owls Mens.

Spanked!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

sound.......im down with that ha ha usually other teams look at us in disgust lol just whilst we are on subject of red stripe just want to apologize to kev again from magna who accidentally got some on him when our sub threw his to the ground when magna scored!!! the player was reprimanded just to let you know kev!!!! he's only allowed to bring 4 cans from now on and has to get the 1st round in down the lounge bar!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:21 pm

MeanMachine wrote:
oily wrote:
Webbys 5 fleckney 3.

Great result for us considering 8 players missing and fleckney were the better side
for long periods and if not for snowy in goal for turning back time we would have lost.
Two week break now and hopefully be back to nearly full strength when we return.
All the best to fleckney for the season,

you ve said the same for last 2 weeks oily. why not give some praise to the lads that have actually played and won you the games. instead of bleating about the players your missing and are gonna bring back straight in.

how many are leaving webbys to go perrin in the transfer window??? confused

I'd say probably only one of them, and not the one your thinking of as he's getting tired at being begged to sign!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:12 am

scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
I made a trip down to uplands this morning to watch Nri v Oadby Athletic.

With both teams starting slow it was looking a boring game.
Neither teams really wanted it but Oadby did create more chances.

Oadby went into the break with the lead.
The first tens mins of the second half was all Nri resulting in an equaliser.
Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

Both teams looked short on players.

Oadby had a good ginger lad upfront who created a lot of solo chances.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.
Reminded me of a outfield version of the monk.

the monk really??? Ha ha supose I will take that one,, need the players making a bit more effort mate we need to get a grip of ourselves sharpish

Take it as a complement mate, you made your presence known which is just what a centre mid needs to do. looking forward to a little centre mid battle with you.
will look forward to it then. who do you ply for joey??
thats if i am not out on the wing again next game lol

Play for Superfly, There's awhile before we meet yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:27 am

Throop Gaffer wrote:
never mind through to next round and hopefully a game against throops or somebody like that

Why us ? playing a div 4 team would a good draw for us, as would'nt like to face scrappy or advance how were playing at the moment Rolling Eyes

The fact that both of you have ex great wigston players I think

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:22 am

Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Looked like we were going to have extra time when Oadby nicked with the last kick of the game.

The Nri captain definitely wanted it more then anyone else on the pitch. Here, there and everywhere although he's does look like he'll be collecting some cards throughout the season.

the monk really??? Ha ha supose I will take that one,, need the players making a bit more effort mate we need to get a grip of ourselves sharpish

Take it as a complement mate, you made your presence known which is just what a centre mid needs to do. looking forward to a little centre mid battle with you.

On the wing??? Bench more like!! Razz
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:34 am

sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

lol! give us all a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!prem been intimidating for years .....p.s. nice veiled threat too....all round bad sports
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:49 am

OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

What do you mean "mens"? since girls don't play in this league at all, i can only assume you must look a bit lady like as a team, perhaps best cut them ponytails off, and stop wearing makeup. And don't tuck your willies between your legs in the showers. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:07 pm

simplesimon wrote:
sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

lol! give us all a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!prem been intimidating for years .....p.s. nice veiled threat too....all round bad sports

agree with that. i remember playing them years ago when they started out in the grand sunday league and after going in for a perfectly fair tackle with there bloke called smudge or something he turned to me and said if i come near him again for the rest of the game he was going to break my f#!king ankles! nice way to treat a 17 year old lad in my first year of adults football!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

Oh dear, funny how they don't like it up em, its alright when a certain team does it, but if you do it back, boo hoo hoo, i heard on Sunday one of the Western buffoons had a go at the smallest guy on the pitch, just cuz he was a big bald idiot, he thinks he can bully the little guys, like to see him do it to a bloke who's as big as him. Glad you know what it feels like, maybe you ought to have a word with some of your own players.

Funny how you get to hear these things.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

something i have learnt from playing on a sunday is give as good as you get!!! alot of these players that dish out abuse and threats just do it to take your mind off the game, i myself have a few quiet words when i know a player is alot quicker and better than me to try and take his mind off the game!!! its all banter at the end of the day and he will always be the 1st player i go and shake hands with after the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Oh dear, funny how they don't like it up em, its alright when a certain team does it, but if you do it back, boo hoo hoo, i heard on Sunday one of the Western buffoons had a go at the smallest guy on the pitch, just cuz he was a big bald idiot, he thinks he can bully the little guys, like to see him do it to a bloke who's as big as him. Glad you know what it feels like, maybe you ought to have a word with some of your own players.

Ah would that have been when rutter got fouled by gilly and then jumped up and ran over to square up to him saying "whos gonna pay my fine then" to which gilly just laughed at him??

See your point, obvious case of bullying there! So maybe you should either get a better veiw of things or have a word with who ever gives you your info as its a little way of the truth!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

What do you mean "mens"? since girls don't play in this league at all, i can only assume you must look a bit lady like as a team, perhaps best cut them ponytails off, and stop wearing makeup. And don't tuck your willies between your legs in the showers. Suspect

Oh im sorry cockbreath... i didnt make the name of the team up did i?!?!?

DURR i assume as Oadby Owls has a Boys team.. maybe for financial and confusion paperwork wise we are Oadby Owls MENS!!

byyyyyyyyye x
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:42 pm

OhBarryBarry wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

DURR i assume as Oadby Owls has a Boys team.. maybe for financial and confusion paperwork wise we are Oadby Owls MENS!!

byyyyyyyyye x

That and the fact we are MEN!! REAL MEN!!!! RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

OhBarryBarry wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

byyyyyyyyye x

Funny that you should know what coockbreath smells like, oooh missis.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Ah would that have been when rutter got fouled by gilly and then jumped up and ran over to square up to him saying "whos gonna pay my fine then" to which gilly just laughed at him??

See your point, obvious case of bullying there! So maybe you should either get a better veiw of things or have a word with who ever gives you your info as its a little way of the truth!! Rolling Eyes

Go get yourself a decent haircut, judging by that team photo, its the worst one iv'e ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Go get yourself a decent haircut, judging by that team photo, its the worst one iv'e ever seen.

Er hang on a minute - ours is worse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

Hellboy wrote:
wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Good reply!!!
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

On the wing??? Bench more like!! Razz

sound look forward to it when ever it is then joey.
and widds knew it wouldnt take long for you to bite hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:39 pm

ben 10 wrote:
FormerSwift wrote:
Cup win for F.C.Hoskins,made more differcult than wat was expected,FC Komrska turning up at 10oclock and having a good warm up and showing they werent gunna be no push overs,battled they hearts out and made it very difficult at times,Hoskins were tested for the first 45 mins only going 1-0 up at ht,Ryan bassett breaking the dead lock..second half slighty different with hoskins reliseing FC Komrska were gunna keep pressing for the ball,Neil sills added a second goal 10mins(approx) after half time which kinda settled the nerves of the Hoskins players,20 mins before full time Birthday boy Makke Adams returned from a 2weeks holiday to seal the win and make it 3-0.. MOTM: B.Wickens

Like to say and big thanks for a decent game and a decent bunch of lads at FC Komrska good luck for the season

tell u wat there might b a job 4 u on sky sports lol!

u really think so i might just apply MR10
Back to top Go down
sunday footy fna

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

wafc wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

agree with that. i remember playing them years ago when they started out in the grand sunday league and after going in for a perfectly fair tackle with there bloke called smudge or something he turned to me and said if i come near him again for the rest of the game he was going to break my f#!king ankles! nice way to treat a 17 year old lad in my first year of adults football!!

regarding the 'veiled threat' comment, i think you are assuming i play for Premier. no hidden meanings intended..
as greedy said, all are entitled to our own opinion.
Neither team are shy...merely stating these will more than likely be games where both teams will be committed to winning.
have played against Premier in the cup last year and we may have caught them on a good day but they came across as a good footballing side...cant comment about the past but did not find them intimidating (at worst there were some hard tackles but this is Sunday football)

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:02 pm

[quote="sunday footy fna"]
wafc wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

regarding the 'veiled threat' comment, i think you are assuming i play for Premier. no hidden meanings intended..
Neither team are shy...merely stating these will more than likely be games where both teams will be committed to winning.
have played against Premier in the cup last year and we may have caught them on a good day but they came across as a good footballing side...cant comment about the past but did not find them intimidating (at worst there were some hard tackles but this is Sunday football

ok i still hope we beat em and i still got the same thoughts bout them..... BULLIES
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

[quote="greeeedy"]
sunday footy fna wrote:
wafc wrote:
simplesimon wrote:
sunday footy fna wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
simplesimon wrote:

have played against Premier in the cup last year and we may have caught them on a good day but they came across as a good footballing side...cant comment about the past but did not find them intimidating (at worst there were some hard tackles but this is Sunday football

ok i still hope we beat em and i still got the same thoughts bout them..... BULLIES

but they are a good team so be all the more satisfying if we win and then the flip side is be all the more painful if we lose but thats football
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:31 pm

Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

byyyyyyyyye x

lol, thats made me laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:36 pm

wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

don't want to get in between your obvious love for each other but having played western 3 times last season I have to say we never found them a dirty side. especially Gilly, he's a good strong player who gets stuck in but certainly not dirty. Him and Dwayne had a good battle a couple of times Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

stav wrote:
wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

don't want to get in between your obvious love for each other but having played western 3 times last season I have to say we never found them a dirty side. especially Gilly, he's a good strong player who gets stuck in but certainly not dirty. Him and Dwayne had a good battle a couple of times Smile

I can't do with the bloke myself, horrible horrible horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

stav wrote:
wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Cheers stav. To be fair I'd say most teams that we have played over the past 3 and a bit years would agree with you it's just the misinformed ignorant ones that just operate on " what they heard " that seem to think were a bunch of bullies. Yes were a physical team but were also a good footballing side too. Just a shame the misinformed don't " hear that bit "
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:20 am

wafc wrote:
stav wrote:
wafc wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Cheers stav. To be fair I'd say most teams that we have played over the past 3 and a bit years would agree with you it's just the misinformed ignorant ones that just operate on " what they heard " that seem to think were a bunch of bullies. Yes were a physical team but were also a good footballing side too. Just a shame the misinformed don't " hear that bit "

theres nothing wrong with being physical but fair thats what football is about
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:27 am

stav wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

byyyyyyyyye x

Cheers stav, i think you'll find there's quite a few clowns on here, you don't have to look too hard to find them, and i don't mean the one's that are actually funny, i mean the one's that are complete idiots, no guessing who they are, they'll openly come on here and diss ex-team members with all their mates.

Now there's something to giggle about.
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:05 am

Hellboy wrote:
stav wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
OhBarryBarry wrote:

Spanked!!!

byyyyyyyyye x

Cheers stav, i think you'll find there's quite a few clowns on here, you don't have to look too hard to find them, and i don't mean the one's that are actually funny, i mean the one's that are complete idiots, no guessing who they are, they'll openly come on here and diss ex-team members with all their mates.

Now there's something to giggle about.

I dont "diss" anyone!! the fact we are in the banter zone means we can "banter" this isnt serious.. durrrr
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:48 am

I diss you sir!.....so if its not serious, then i can come on and state what i think iv'e read, and therefore i still think you are extremely bad to come on here, and say the things you say.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 12:56 pm

Having had experience many times of Western and Gilly got to say that both play the game right in my opinion that is hard and generally fair,if you had 11 Gillys in a team you wouldn't go far wrong,if you think any team are bullies stand up to them simple!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played Sunday 26th September   Banter for games played Sunday 26th September - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played Sunday 26th September
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next